Faenpyre Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, ah, where do you think you're going?"

"I'm sooo not done with you... Slutboys like you are my favourite, it always feels good to put a beta-boy like you in your place..."

"You've caused our order a lot of grief "eyes only," know that I'm not going to stop fucking you until you are well and truly broken. Only then will I be satisfied, and only then will the real work begin. You have got talents and skills that I can put to use. I will build you back better, and mould you into something more purposeful for our sect."

Blair tried to speak, but the words wouldn't come out. His eyes were glazed over; he was somewhat comatose, but coherent enough to hear what was happening, as Regina began chanting in what he instinctively knew to be an ancient archaic dialect. She was reciting an incantation, to what end he had no idea; but suddenly he was swept up with an overwhelming feeling of fear, and dread...

"Shit this can't be good!"

Suddenly a gust of wind rushed through the caged arena... Regina's eyes started glowing a deep crimson red, her retractable canine fangs extended, then Blair felt her pull him upright by his leash. She grabbed him around his waist with her other arm, and continued thrusting into him.

Precum was spilling out of his erect cock; he felt a huge orgasm building up inside, while his aching cock was twitching like crazy.

Blair felt himself getting close to the edge and the point of no return, and just as he was about to explode, Regina pulled his collar aside, found his Carotid artery, bit down into his neck with her razor sharp teeth, and started feeding on him, slowly draining him. She luxuriated in his sweet tasting blood, salivating as the chemicals in her saliva numbed the pain and prevented his blood from clotting. Blair struggled to break free, but Regina held him tightly against her body.

She swilled his blood around her mouth, she could taste he was a rare and fullest flavoured AB+...

"Hmmm, how exquisite and how delicious he tastes;"

"Hmmm, wait, what's this I can taste?"...

"Sluuuurp"...

"His essence it's pure"...

"Oh my, he's a virgin... He's absolutely perfect!

The thought of locking Blair's cock up in a chastity cage, and preserving his pure virginal state, by never allowing him to fuck and defile himself. Turned her on no end, and made her cock stiffen even more. This ones such a keeper, I could fuck this sweet ass all night, she thought to herself!"

Despite being 34, turns out Blair had never done the deed! But in that moment, he was gaining a newfound appreciation for the lusts of the flesh, albeit him being on the receiving end....

"Fuuuuuuuuck!"

"Oh yeah, you want it now, don't you slut?"

Regina moaned fucking Blair with inhuman speed. Her hips flew back and forth as she drilled him deep like a well-oiled machine, driving her piston deep into his dilated hole without respite or mercy.

Blair was starting to get into it, finally finding his rhythm he met her thrusts, pushing back and forth, while whimpering in pleasure. The sound of their flesh slapping together filled the room as time blurred into a haze.

Suddenly Blair felt an almighty blast rip through his body.

"Arrrrrgggh... Fuuuuck meeee!" He wailed out in ecstasy, as his cock erupted all over the floor.

Climaxing for the second time, he found himself riding wave after wave of the most intense pleasurable feeling he'd ever felt. Shuddering and orgasming in ecstasy, cum jettisoned out of his cock, spurting all over the floor in front of him.

"Good... Fuuuucking booooy! ...You're suuuuch a submissive biiiitch!"

Blair's ass clenched around Regina's thick cock, as she pumped it back and forth. She howled in delight relishing the added friction, as she drilled him deeply like a pro. She rode Blair hard without missing a stroke, through his long, drawn out orgasm.

Try as he might, he couldn't deny what his body was telling him, as it reacted to being violently bred and thoroughly ravaged.... Regina had done it; she'd finally broken him and bent him to her will; he was trapped, a slave to her sexual desires, and who knows what else.

He could feel himself becoming light-headed, as Regina continued to feed and fuck him into submission, like there was no tomorrow.

"You... uuuugh... fuuuccking... ssssluttt... Yooou're miiiine!"

She felt her orgasm brewing, and with that she pushed Blair to the floor and quickly followed, sprawling on top of him, pinning him to the floor underneath her weight. Then, he felt her hard pierced nipples poking his back, as she pressed her hefty tits against him, while smothering him.

"Yoooou liiike feeeling.... my niiiipples bruuush agaainst youur baaaack... aaand my coooock in yooour ass, dooon't yoou?"

"Ooooh, Goooosh, yes Regiiina, I dooo!"

She hooked her arms around him possessively, and pumped her hips, grinding her cock and knot into his ass as deep as it would go. Humping and draining the blood out of him in a wild, impassioned frenzy.

She felt her next load rising up from her balls, ready to spew out of her flared, knotted cock...

Again, she chanted... "βλαιρ βλαιρ ψου βελοΝνΓγΣσς το Μμε"

Blair felt his life draining out of him; suddenly there was a brilliant flash!

I was floating, then I stopped and stared downward. I could see a canine cross feline woman; she was covered in smooth jet black glossy fur, her muscled body tensed and rippled. She appeared to be fucking and devouring a man beneath her. I felt like I somehow knew this man, but I didn't know how.

I continued watching, as she suddenly stopped feeding on the man; she let out an almighty howl, and I watched as the man's belly slowly began to swell, and fill up full of her potent seed. I watched the man's stomach distend and bulge. I pondered for a moment on how he looked pregnant.

I stared intently, as she bit into one of her wrists until she started bleeding; then she brought her wrist to his mouth, and proceeded to feed the man who looked like he was barely alive.

She pulled her cock out of the man, and started rubbing herself against his cock and balls in a depraved act of dominance, while she continued feeding him, as I looked down and kept watching I felt myself slowly fading away into nothingness...

.... And then I was gone!

To be continued!!!