All Comments on 'Fagboy Finds His Alpha Straight Man Ch. 02'

by motoskoota

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

Great story, I would love to be the fagboy in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Umm Good.

Like your note on a table, too bad you didn't get a taker. On a few occasions, I wrote "This guy loves to suck cock", on the back of my business cards and threw them out the window while driving. Unfortunately, I never got lucky that way.

Glad to see you got your tongue in Donnie's sweet hole. You deserved it and it appears you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!! I was so turned on while reading it. I'm a natural cocksucker and have experienced what happened in this story many times. As with Conrad, I can affirm that sucking cocks is my true purpose in life. Keep the stories coming,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot. Describes a sexual encounter. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot - I'm so turned on by the description. It triggers so many memories of experiences I've had with alpha guys who had me suck their cocks, swallow their semen, and lick their ass cracks. At a party recently, a top had me stretched out on my back on the bed. He had me suck his cock in that position, then, after giving me a huge, creamy thick load, he moved up and lowered his ass on my face, instructing me to give him a pleasurable sensation by inserting my tongue as far into his ass as I could, all the while his friends telling me that I was doing a great job. Great details in your story, a huge turn-on for me!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really enjoyed the story and all the details. I'm addicted to cocks and whenever I see a cock I just want to have it in my mouth and suck it until I feel it throbbing and giving me a mouthful of thick, creamy cum. Your story is so real and brings back numerous memories of servicing beautiful cocks and satisfying gorgeous guys.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really hot story!! I've been in similar situations where I had to suck cocks and stick my tongue deep into gorgeous guys' asses then change position to take their loads deep inside my throat. I also loved being called a faggot and acknowledging that my purpose in life was providing relief to young men whenever and wherever opportunities arose. I ran into 3 young guys who were sitting on a bench. One of the guys said: "hi cocksucker, what are your plans for today?" I said it all depends on what comes up. They laughed and directed me to suck their cocks. What a hot time I had that day!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really like this story. Lots of great, hot action! I wish I could have been there to help out with the action. I have a young guy who treats me the same as Donnie treats Conrad. He'll call me whenever he gets horny and expects me to drop everything and come over right away. Sometimes he wants me to undress him. Other times he wants me to strip naked while I suck his cock. He's driven by my place with a couple guys and had them wait in the car while he came over to have me suck his cock. I have to be available for him whenever he wants to have his cock sucked. I overheard him tell his friends that I was the best cocksucker he had ever met.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous