All Comments on 'Fagboy Finds His Alpha Straight Man'

by motoskoota

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!

Sucking cock is my addiction for sure! Only been with a couple guys that were true Alpha Males tho. I’m married and Bi but it’s def a huge turn on to be treated like a faggot bitch. Maybe that’s my true nature but I’m

Actually a masculine guy that happens to truly love cock! It started with cock curiousity but turned into true lust for MEN! Hit me up guy’s mastevens001 yahoo

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Very hot story

Great story, I can't wait to read the next part of the story. Nothing like getting on your knees for a straight Alpha male sucking his cock like he deserves. A Cocksucker like me was meant to serve men like him.

N2BiSex4uN2BiSex4uover 4 years ago
Whattttt!

no anal. 😮

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorover 4 years ago
Brings back GREAT memories

My first time giving head was a dominant mature black man. I couldn't stop staring at the bulge in his spandex shorts. He knew I wanted it and within minutes I was on my knees removing his shorts. I couldn't resist, my lips and tongue went to work, his pre-cum tasted so sweet and I wanted to give him the best head he ever had. I was rewarded with a huge load of cum and I swallowed every delicious drop. More cum dropped on the floor out of his bbc and I quickly bent down and lapped it up off the floor, I wanted him to see how much I loved his cum. For three years I was his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Story

Well documented, loved it. Fact - when men call those of us that enjoying giving oral a faggot, they think they are degrading us. Not me - When I'm called a faggot, cocksucker, homo, etc. it turns me on and I try even harder to please them.

Being a faggot is something I am proud of. I always call them "Sir", this assures them I am inferior to them. Also, I always say "Thank You, Sir", after they allow me to service them. I don't care how rude they are, I want them to know that I respect them and thankful they chose me to be there faggot.

tellmeahotstorypleasetellmeahotstorypleaseover 2 years ago

I think bi is defualt sexuality sight of nice cock hot most not admit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but please refrain from drug stuff in the future or at least put warnings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I so want to be on my knees and treated the same way!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it very much. Brings back great memories of sucking alpha cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story turned me on and triggered so many memories of how often I had serviced alpha guys like Donnie. The taste of cocks and white gold tells me that I've found my true purpose in life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As I read the story, I recalled being in the same position as Conrad, being called a faggot and being instructed to open my mouth as wide as I could to take the guy's cock deep inside my throat. The throbbing sensation of the guy's cock as he shot his huge, creamy load in my mouth is just as Conrad described his experience with Donnie. I'm so turned on right now that I just have to call the guy I usually service to find out if he needs servicing tonight. He'll usually have another friend in his place who also likes to have his cock sucked. So, I'm certain I'll have my work cut out tonight. Great story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous