All Comments on 'Failed the Beta Screen'

by AssLover88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'd love to fail this test.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

“More, Sir Please!”

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would like to know who wouldn’t ejaculate as someone was raping their prostate.

MisterteaMistertea5 months ago

"Pretext: At age 18, all male citizens are screened for beta characteristics"

I think this is a fine story idea - I've been thinking about it myself. But in my version (which would be set in the aftermath of some kind of feminist/matriarchal revolution) the beta screening would be for the benefit of women, and would result in the segregation of betas from alphas. The removal of betas from normal society would be so that a woman would not need to worry that the male she hooked up with on a night out had any other agenda than taking her to poundtown. The betas would be coerced into working in brothels - where they would either have sex with women who wanted to try pegging, or (alternatively) would be in live shows, having sex with each other, for the entertainment of visiting women, as it is known that women get visual pleasure from MM intimacy.

AllisinthepassAllisinthepass3 months ago

We desperately need a follow up of this story with the counsellor, hopefully it involves chastity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would really like to know what happens to him next. Hopefully it involves chastity, spankings, whippings, forced nudity and lots of humiliation. Maybe a scene where he has to tell all his friends about his new status?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous