All Comments on 'Failing Bio-Chem'

by leigha_wynter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So so hot

I loved the way the story unfolded, that it used an inventive progression to lead the couple to having sex! To me a great story should allow the reader to visualize the story, which was masterfully accompished in this story :-)

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 8 years ago

Great story! The characters are well drawn and the story has a fun element with mutual lust. The anal aspect isn't as realistically developed as the other parts of their activities. I find it not quite believable that she wouldn't have any problem taking him up her ass with so little preparation, but that's a small criticism.

My only real complaint is the title; it should be "Failing Mathematics" or "Failing Physics". Keep writing - I want to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never thought chemistry could be this fun!!

Wonderful story; all the elements of a great professor-student sex romp. And it is always about the grades. Great background setup. All in all a great story for those who love sex with a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story...

I particularly enjoyed the interaction between the characters in the first half of the story. The concept of "strip poker" with chemistry problems was very interesting, but for me could have gone longer, building more sexual tension. The actual sex wasn't as interesting for me, I think because the transition to the D/s aspect wasn't obvious (To me at least). There seemed to be a "mismatch" between the sardonic/forceful Melissa in the first half of the story and the fact that she was written as submissive in the second half. Similarly, the prof didn't strike me as a Dom type. Not to say that the sex wasn't well written...It was. It just didn't quite "do it" for me. That said, I hope this author writes more. She's better than most here.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 8 years ago
Lovely.

You have a good writing style. You captured the "chemistry" between your characters quite well, though the taboo of their actions faded more easily than I'd have liked.

Thanks for sharing your talent. Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous