Failure and Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was clearly pissed and grabbed her empty suitcases and started loading them from her dresser drawers. I got out some large garbage bags and cleared out everything of hers from the closets. Next I started carrying shit down to her car and over the next hour I packed it solid with her stuff. At 3:45 AM a really pissed Kara drove out of the garage and my life.

Or so I thought.

As she pulled out I cleaned and straightened up the apartment to expunge all traces of Kara. By 6AM the space was clean and neat and I collapsed in what used to be our bed. Surprisingly I got to sleep right away and slept until the phone awakened me the next day at 1:00 PM. It was one of the store managers asking me to work an evening shift and I agreed.

Life went on. Lots of friends and family weren't surprised that Kara had departed and said so. I guess I was the only one who was.

On the professional end things worked out great. I finished my internship and was a full fledged Pharmacist. I had ideas and low and behold they worked. Our six stores were humming along more efficiently than ever and over the next three years we opened two new storefronts in growing areas and had plans for another two on the drawing boards. Money and responsibility were pouring in and I was working sixty hour weeks.

Our network of stores worked together closely but were owned by three different related families. Since Grandfather wanted to retire soon and Dad and Uncle would be following in 10-15 years we decided to merge the ownership into one corporation. I worked a deal to buy out my Grandfather and so he was able to hang it up while financially reaping the benefits of his long career. My dad and uncle and I also signed an agreement to give each other the right of first refusal when they wanted to sell or fully retire. Business wise I was set.

Romantically I was in the dumps. Since Kara I had dated four or five girls. Had sex with four of them and even went five or six months in a couple relationships but they all failed. It seemed to be a repeat of the first interval in my relationship with the bitch. Then I met Sally. She was a recent hire freshly discharged from the Army. I was currently involved in a process of putting together the team that would staff one of our new stores. We needed a core of old hands that understood our system and standards. The old hands would need a good solid staff but they could be newcomers. I appointed myself as one of the old hands to train and observe the new staff.

When I first started working with Sally I don't think it even registered with her that I was one of the owners. Our organization wasn't hung up on titles or position. There was respect for those who knew and performed their jobs well and therefore there was a loose informality to our group. As I worked with Sally showing her the ropes I discovered that she was quiet, scary smart and had a good sense of humor. She was medium height and I surmised, a fairly nice build hidden under the scrubs and lab coat.

She was quiet about her personal life but I did find out that she had been married, was a widow, had a small child and was an Army Veteran. Over lunches for the week or so of her training I got more of her story. She had a college degree in Chemistry and had been thinking about Pharmacy as a career path but she had been part of an ROTC program and owed the Army four years. She lucked out and got assigned to a Army hospital and although her job was not directly involved with Pharmacy she availed herself of all the training available and became a certified pharmacy tech. In civilian life to be a registered pharmacist she would have to put in several more years of University education but she was perfectly able to work in our compounding lab or on the line filling prescriptions.

From what I gathered her husband was also Army and had been killed in a combat incident. She had quit the service to raise her child and continue her education. When I asked her out on a date she turned me down saying something about workplace romances. I did however keep up the pressure and when I offered to take her and her daughter to the Zoo she accepted. Our group had donated a goodly amount to fund a penguin exhibit and so we had VIP tickets.

It was a warm summer day and Sally was wearing very nice shorts and a sleeveless tee shirt that showed off her figure very nicely. With her short blond hair she was a very cute package. Her child, Tiffany, was a delightful

little 3 year old who was very verbose and extraverted. Immediately Tiffany asked me

"Are you going to be my momies boyfriend? I think you're kind of handsome and so I wouldn't object too much."

"Well Tiffany we'll have to see about that. I would like to go out with you too but your mom will have to agree. Maybe you can work on that for me."

Sally told her daughter that she would see about the boyfriend thing. She was going to see if I could be trusted and passed her other tests before becoming a boyfriend.

Over the next month Tiffany and I worked on Sally until finally after a full day of activities and with Tiff

just put to bed, she admitted that I could be on probationary boyfriend status. Our first really stem winding spit swapping kiss followed. My hands roamed her back and butt and when I held her up against my erection she rubbed right back and softly moaned. After a long embrace we parted slightly and she said

"This could get really complicated you know. I really like you but I can't help but think this is a bad idea."

"I agree that it's a bad idea from the boss/subordinate point of view but I will only be your boss for a few more weeks before I move on to another store. Besides if we do get involved physically I will be subordinate to you as many times as you want. Cowgirl is one of my favorite positions. I get to watch your beautiful ta ta's dance around while you do all the work."

"Smart ass."

As I was rubbing her firm little butt cheeks at the time I replied

"Yeh but yours is rock hard and just beautiful."

All the while we were chatting my hard on was pressing against her and she was unconsciously rubbing her puss up and down.

When I kissed her the next time it deepened to the point where I knew we were headed to bed. On impulse I just picked her up and carried her into her bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and slowly unbuttoned her blouse exposing her lacy front opening bra. She made no move to stop me as I opened it and saw her beautiful B cup pink tiped beauties for the first time. I knelt beside the bed and spent an inordinate amount of time caressing and running my tongue over and around each taut little nipple. Eventually I worked my way down to her shorts which I unfastened and worked down her firm thin thighs until I reached her feet. I then got on the bed and crawled up her body to her panties and slowly pulled them off. I could smell her arousal as I approached her neatly trimmed pussy. With my thumbs I gently parted her labia and probed for her vagina and then her clit. I found it hard and throbbing with the tip of my tongue and I gently circled with my lips and pulsed it slowly in and out. I could feel her excitement as her thighs clamped on my head and her hands came down and held my head in place so I could not escape. In seconds she cried out and thrashed through an intense orgasm. I paused and then resumed my loving. Two more orgasms later she pulled me away and pleaded for mercy.

I got up and stood by the side of the bed admiring her beautiful naked form and asked

"Do you mind if I undress and continue?"

"If you don't I'll have to call 911."

Seconds later I was on the bed and her legs were in the air as I slid into a wonderfully snug vagina that seemed to welcome and then gently massage me. I can't remember all the details but I know we made love far into the night. She was an unsophisticated but all in lover who didn't hesitate to show her enjoyment and gratitude. For a first lovemaking encounter I rated it a 9.9 out of 10. When I asked if she wanted me to leave before her child woke up she said

"No, don't leave. In fact Tiff should get used to Mama entertaining Uncle Kyle all night and him cooking us all a yummy breakfast."

"The only breakfast I want is right here"

"Please not again. My loving parts are getting sore and I want to be ready for your morning wood."

Wood and joint shower where I could really explore her nooks and crannies cemented our relationship. That and the chocolate chip pancakes I made for Tiffany. As she ate she looked up and told me in her three year old voice that these were the best things she had ever put in her mouth and that she wanted me to make her breakfast every morning. I looked at Sally and her eyes were misted. I threw her a kiss and concentrated on Tiff. I had her help me make several batches of pancakes to freeze sho she could have them during the week.

When I had to leave for a work shift later in the day they both hugged me and told me to hurry back. On my way to work I analyzed my feelings and realized that what I had just temporarily left was exactly what I had been lacking for almost all of my adult life. Kara had been great sex but that and a little coziness had been all.

Nine hours later I was back with flowers for both of them. A wonderful loving relationship had begun and I was going to stay with it.

Six months later we were living together and we were headed for the altar. I was completely taken by my girlfriend Tiffany and I told her every day. My relationship with her mother was even stronger. There wasn't a single aspect to her physical, emotional or intellectual being that I didn't love. Neither of us asked anything about each others past. We just lived in the present and looked forward I hoped to a joint future.

Then one night after making love we were laying in the dark and chatting about nothing in particular. One of my arms was around her naked body holding her against me. She was toying with my chest hair when she asked

"Do you know a tech by the name of Clarice Huck?"

"Yeh. Blond. Big boobs. Works out of the Middleton store. Dated her for a short time before I met you. As I recall she wanted sex on the first date but I held her off till the third. Has a very big mouth and started running it about how much in love the boss man was with her and how she had him wrapped around her little finger. As you can imagine our semi relationship ended badly and emphasizes what a wise woman once told me. It's a bad idea to date the help."

"She was temping my store today and she is still running her mouth about you. I didn't let on that I was involved with you but I thought you should know."

"I'll have her boss give her a warning in the morning. After a long pause I added. We haven't talked about our pasts but since my whole history is here in this area you are bound to hear things about me. I don't want to have any secrets from you and so if you wish I'll give you the Cliff Notes history of Kyle. Are you OK with that?"

"Yes. I guess I'm curious because I've also heard things about a Kara who left town abruptly without explanation."

"Before I start I want you to understand something."

Now I was lifting her chin up so I could kiss her. We shared one of those soft delicious kisses that hint of more to come.

"What I want you to know is that I love you. I love everything about you and that includes your beautiful daughter. You must also understand that I have had sex with other women but I have never had the kind of 'loving sex' the way I have had with you. In my lifetime I have had number of short term relationships and one long term. The long term was with the woman you have heard of by the name of Kara. I met her early in undergrad. We had an intensive affair for three months and she went home at Christmas and cheated on me. We broke up for about three years, reunited for another three or so and basically she left for more exciting job opportunities out east. During the time we were reunited I repeatedly tried to get a commitment regarding the future with her. I never succeeded. My short term relationships were before Kara, during the Kara break and then after Kara pulled up stakes and left. Now there are only Sally and Tiffany. If I never hear the name Kara for the rest of my natural life it will be fine with me. I know that we have only been together for six months but I'm telling you that when you are ready I want to marry you. I would also like to adopt Tiffany so that I can be responsible for her."

Suddenly I was aware that Sally was crying. My arm was already around her so I tightened my grip and added my other hand to pat her head and then caress her face.

"Are you OK Sweetheart?"

"No I'm not OK. I'm crying because I'm so fucking happy that I can't stand it. I love you too Kyle. I love every single thing about you even that big cock of yours that I thought I had beaten into submission earlier this evening that is now poking my leg. What do I have to do to get it to stop annoying me?"

With that statement I helped her swing aboard and she plunked her vagina squarely on my dick and slid it slowly into her vagina. For the next hour she rode me from orgasm to orgasm her lovely breasts gently swaying and her face lit up with her radiant smile and glistening eyes. From time to time she dropped down and rubbed her nipples up and down on my chest and we would share a deep and languid kiss. Then she would straighten up again and continue our slow, deliberate screw. Finally she dropped down one last time and said

"I'm all fucked out babe and I don't have another one in me."

I rolled us over and put my legs outside of hers thus tightening her vagina on my cock and causing the shaft to rub directly on her clit. Fifteen or twenty strokes later she was digging her nails into my back as she came and I splashed my cum into her pussy.

We cuddled again in the dark and after we had caught our breath she spoke

"Since you were so open with me I want to share my history."

"You don't have to honey. I only care about the present and future."

"No, I have to because it impacts the present. I was a virgin until college. I had boyfriends in High School but I didn't feel strong enough about any of them to go all the way. I met my husband to be in ROTC. It was a way to help pay for college and I didn't mind the service commitment. He was in Engineering and I was in sort of a pre Pharmacy program. Over the next year we fell in love, took care of the virginity issue and had a good four years of relationship before we married and started our service commitments. With my credentials from college it was easy to get into the Army pharmacy tech career path and they paid for all my training from that point on. I had to give them four years but it was worth it because I was able to go direct from the Army to your company without any other training.

My husband wasn't quite so lucky. He got assigned to a combat engineering detachment that had something to do with the special operators. Anyway that meant Iraq and Afghanistan. All my work was in Army hospitals in Washington or Germany. Brad was all abroad except for leaves. I guess we didn't plan that part of our careers too well. He got some nice 30 day leaves but usually they didn't always match up too well with mine. Anyway, we had planned to start a family so before his last leave I went off the pill. We met up for a week and worked hard on the pregnant thing. He flew off to finish his last deployment and the next day got nailed by an IED and I was a widow.

I was still on leave and did what all war widows do, go out and get drunk. I started out with some other techs but eventually got separated and I had one last beer before heading back to my quarters. The next thing I know I'm getting fucked tag team in a hotel room and I don't know how I got there or who the guys were. They told me I had picked them up and had begged to be fucked. Who knows. I suspect Rhohypnol in my last beer but I was never tested. They dropped me off at the base and I slept for 24 hours. My vagina hurt when I got up and so I went to the base hospital to be checked out. Luckily I had no STD's but I had been fucked so many times that I needed stitches and penicillin for an infection. They threw in a pregnancy test and I was positive. Who was the father?

I was discharged three months later and went home to Appleton where I stayed till Tiffany was born. The trauma of my husbands death and then the assault and the uncertainty as to the parentage of my baby almost caused me to end it all. I think I would have done myself in except for the baby and my loving parents. I spent the rest of my pregnancy in counseling. She recommended a DNA test and thank God the baby was fathered by my husband.

The first year of Tiffanys life I was a pretty bad Mother and my Mom filled in like a trooper. My support group got me back on track. I took care of Tiff like a mother should and then applied with your company. You know the rest."

I thanked her for her forthrightness and held her close to show her she was loved.

"Sally I just want you to know that I love you and Tiff and will do everything within my power to provide you with a safe and loving environment. Let's see to it that our life experiences make us stronger and when you marry me, our union will be unbreakable."

Sally teared up again and I kissed away the tears and when I did it I started to get hard again but we fell asleep before anything happened.

We took our time and really got to know each other. Then twelve months after our history telling evening we walked down the aisle. Tiffany was our best man, ring bearer and maid of honor and was the prettiest 4 year old I have ever seen. It goes without saying that Sally was a spectacular bride.

Sally surprised me by agreeing to go to a clothing optional Caribbean resort for our honeymoon. We had two weeks of lazing in the sun, swimming, tropical dining and so many pleasures of the flesh that it would be impossible to recount here. Let it be said that every day was an erotic adventure. After a few days she became comfortable showing off her wonderful body. At 110 and 5'7" she was lithe and trim and she topped that figure off with the world's firmest pink tipped B cups that ever have graced a human form. As she drew appreciative looks from men and women alike, I think she finally realized that she was beautiful and desirable.

immersed as we were in this erotic atmosphere she also became freer talking about sex and her sexlife pre Kyle. And so one honeymoon night after a particularly strenuous and multi orgasmic encounter I was returning from the bathroom and I stopped to admire her body. She was spread eagled on the bed glistening with sweat and totally gorgeous. As I stood there she said

"You know Kyle just knowing that you are watching me here makes my pussy tingle. I have always been too shy to let anyone see me like this. I'm also glad that you never went into detail about any of your thousands of women before me. I think if I know what you had done with them I would have to look them up and kill them individually. And that stupid bitch Kara that left you. Had to be a certified looney to give up the most talented lover in western civilization."

" Come on now babe. Thousands is an exaggeration and I'm sure that there has to be some other guy as talented as myself."

By now I was back on the bed and had taken her in my arms for a long sweet kiss.

" Seriously Sally, basic sex 101 covers all the mechanics so there is no real magic to good sex. The secret is the love and passion behind the mechanics. An expert like my ex faked the love behind the passion and I missed it for years. I confused great sex with love. Sure from time to time and felt something was missing but I never could identify it. Then suddenly one day I understood what a great actress she was and we were over. Period. Forever."