Failure and Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another kiss I added

"You I love and that makes all the difference. With or without the sex, my love for you completes me and I hope us forever."

"Oh God Kyle, don't make me cry and I'm too sore to have sex again today. I love you just as much big fellla. I sometimes wish that I could bring as much experience to our relationship as you do but you are a wonderful teacher. As long as you don't mind showing naive little me a few tricks, I'll suffer through it.

My first husband Mike was a really nice guy that loved me but he was very shy and modest and had really fire and brimstone parents that I think made him ashamed of sex. He died too early but he did leave beautiful little Tiffany behind as a memorial to his love."

She grew quiet after speaking and so I just held her tightly in my arms, ignored my hard on and together we fell asleep.

We came back to this resort every year for the next twenty five regardless or world or personal events. That included the three years in which she was four, seven and eight months pregnant with our three kids. It took some coaxing but I actually got her out there on the beach and at the pool to show her stuff. After about the twenty fifth person came up to tell her how beautiful she was with her round belly, I think she finally believed it.

Sally loved sex right up to the day of delivery and frequently joked about how my son or daughter might just reach down and grab my dick as I pleasured her doggy style.

My lovely wife choose to be a stay at home mother but over a ten year period she did manage to finish off her degree and put in a shift or two at one of the stores to keep up her accreditation. Speaking of the stores, you know that I had brought out my Grandfather to get started in the family business. Five years or so into that process I started to leverage my Uncle's share and when my Dad died I inherited his stock. As sole owner I kept the number of large full service stores at ten but then I worked a deal to partner with a large grocery chain to open boutique pharmacy operations within their stores. Each one could be operated with just a clerk and a tech or pharmacist and generated substantial revenue with very low overhead. In fact the profit margins were so attractive that we started cutting back on the unprofitable non pharmaceutical convenience store items in the brick and mortar stores.

Two of our four kids became pharmacists and got involved in the business, one married a doctor and the other a lawyer. We got both of them involved in the business end of the operation with me as CEO and Chairman. I still take shifts at our various stores and grocery outlets. It keeps my certification active and is a virtually foolproof way to keep my fingers on the pulse of the company. The managers never know when I am coming to work because the HR person that makes the personnel assignments gets a special bonus and extra vacation week trip to anywhere in the US just for keeping my wife's and my assignments private. It also helps that the HP person is my daughter Tiffany.