Failure to Launch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear God, you came in quarts," she giggled, recalling the morning.

"That was a two week supply of cum," Jamaal chuckled. "You don't get many blowjobs on an oil rig."

"But you get some?" Clotilde cocked an eyebrow devilishly. She was surprised when she found out he was bisexual. Now she accepted it, just as she accepted her growing taste for pussy.

"You know I did! A few of the guys are bisexual but in the closet. We hooked up when we can. But a rig is a testosterone-soaked atmosphere, full of manly men. If someone discovers you're bisexual or, God forbid, gay, you're ostracized and may get fired! Times a wasting! you get dressed, and I'll fix breakfast!"

Chapter 03

Later, Clotilde sat across from her son at the breakfast island wearing her coral hospital scrubs and her Rockports.

"I'm glad you agreed to see Tammy. Maybe she'll stop bugging me about you!"

"I wasn't avoiding him." He chuckled at his mother's raised eyebrows. "Okay, then I was avoiding him. It's hard to wrap my head around the fact my former male BFF is a transsexual."

"I know, baby, but you guys were like brothers growing up. Brothers should be able to talk through issues."

"Momma, this is more than an ISSUE! He's got tits, for God's sake!"

"I thought you liked big tits," She teased, poking her chest out.

Jamaal introduced her to tit fucking. Clotilde reflected that her son was a heavy cummer, and her breasts looked like a glazed donut after he came on them.

"Momma!" He feigned irritation with her.

"Okay! Okay!" Clotilde patted her son's hand. " But tits are tits!"

She hoped that he and Tammy, nee Clyde, could reconnect. She was worried that Jamaal was isolating himself from others his age. She knew it was partially her fault. If it weren't for their relationship, he would be dating, getting out more.

Back in the day, Clyde, his twin Thora, and Jamaal were very close. So close that at one point, Clotilde thought that Thora and her son might do something more permanent. They were so into each other. In later years, Jamaal confided to his mother that the relationship between the three of them was more sexual than emotional.

That was not totally true. He cared for Thora. However, he could not mentally separate the woman he loved from the woman he shared with her twin. He was jealous of the fact that as twins, they were closer to each other, then she was to him.

Clotilde also had a purely selfish reason. Tammy Wilde was Director of Nursing and her boss at General Hospital. She didn't believe Director Wilde would retaliate against her because Jamaal was avoiding her, but why take a chance.

"Oh my god! Look at the time!" Clotilde gulped her coffee and bolted to her feet. She kissed Jamaal on the cheek, slapped his hand away when he squeezed her ass, and hurried to the door. "Don't fix dinner for me. Today is my long day! I'll grab something in the canteen. Bye!"

Chapter 04

Jamaal spent the morning cleaning, doing laundry, and thinking about Tammy and Thora and their former relationship. Aside from his mother, Thora was the one other woman he felt close to.

Finally, to satisfy his mother's wish, he called Tammy. The conversation was cordial, with Jamaal agreeing that she would stop by after work.

Once, he and Clyde were more than friends. Once they shared a bisexual relationship.

The heat rose in his face as he recalled them as 18-year-old high school seniors watching porn on the internet. Jamaal usually had the house to himself after basketball practice. Life was a struggle for his parents back then. His mother worked four 12-hour shifts as a nurse while training to be a nurse practitioner while his father worked six ten-hour shifts as a factory worker.

For years, Jamaal slept on a convertible bed in the Living Room. For his eighteenth birthday, his parents, their finances improving, converted a portion of the basement laundry room into a bedroom. It wasn't much to look at; they were comfortable but not wealthy. The bed and couch came from a second-hand shop. They bought a new flat screen for their bedroom and gave Jamaal their old one. It sat on an old wooden wire spool his father brought home from work. It wasn't much, but for the first time in his life, Jamaal had privacy.

Jamaal and Clyde would spend their evenings after basketball practice playing video games and watching porn. It was Jamaal who first suggested they strip to watch porn. They were athletes, showered with the team after basketball practice and games, and were comfortable with male nudity.

Occasionally Clyde would hook up some reefer. They would get high, watch porn, and jack off. It was Clyde who suggested they try mutual masturbation.

"Dude, if I tell you something, you have to pinky swear not to tell anyone."

"Tell me, bro. You know we're cool, I won't tell anyone."

On the television, an overly made up 'mother' was jacking her muscular 'son' on her breasts. There was a minimal plot, just a lot of close-ups of the mother's jugs and the son's monster cock squirting on her tits.

"Me and my twin sister sometimes get each other off."

"You and Thora?" No way!"

Jamaal gave his cock an extra squeeze, imagining Thora naked stroking Clyde's cock. She was a redhead, with slim hips and tall like her twin. The big difference was her titties. They started to sprout a year ago, and now they were so big she looked like she was about to tip over.

"Way! We've always been close. I mean, like our bedrooms are connected by a bathroom. So I see her naked a lot. One night she caught me stroking to that girlie magazine you let me borrow."

"You mean the one you brought back with the pages stuck together?"

"Yeah!" Clyde had the grace to blush. He squirted all over the centerfold. "Like I said then, I'm sorry about that. But I cum hard when my twin jacks me off."

The action on the television was forgotten. Jamaal and Clyde were still virgins. Jamaal's knowledge of the female anatomy was limited to the porn he watched and a couple of glimpses of his mother walking from the shower to her bedroom.

"How does that work? I mean, what do you do?"

Clyde tried unsuccessfully to explain how his sister sat facing him with her legs spread and on top of his. Then he would finger her while she stroked him off.

"I can't see it. Show me!"

Clyde sat facing Jamaal. Jamaal flinched when Clyde took his cock in his hand for the first time. Clyde's hand was the first other than his own to touch him. It felt odd but good.

"You do me while I do you!"

Jamaal gave his buddy the side-eye. He heard that guys who touch other guys cock were gay. However, this was his long time friend. They went to kindergarten, grade school, and high school together. He took Clyde's cock in his hand, deciding that was just trash talk. He knew Clyde wasn't gay.

They were awkward at first. While it felt good to have a hand other than your own jacking you off, they were concerned about what their friends would say if they knew. They pinky swore never to tell anyone. Over time, they overcame their awkwardness. After school, they would go down to Jamaal's basement, bring up their favorite porn channel on the flat screen, strip naked, and toke while stroking each other's cock to completion.

Jamaal and Clyde practiced edging. They would sit facing each other, varying the speed as they masturbated each other. When one of them was close to cumming, they would stop, rest for a while then resume jacking each other. They learn to hold off until they could cum together, squirting over each other's chest, belly, and legs.

Clyde broke the pact, sharing their secret with his twin, Thora. Jamaal was irate when Clyde told him. He had a crush on Thora and was worried about what she thought of him. He knew enough about girls to know they gossiped. What if she told her girlfriends?

"Clyde, you promised! You pinky swore!" Clyde was naked. He sat on the couch with his head in his hands, sure that his life was over.

"I share everything with Thora! We're twins, we always share." Clyde saw his twin as an alter ego. They knew what the other was going to say before they said it.

"She won't, man, I know she won't! Trust me!" Clyde, also nude, sat next to his friend with his hand on his shoulder. "Umm! There's one more thing!"

"One more thing," Jamaal hollered, "did you tell someone else?"

"No," Clyde shouted, "dude, chill!" Clyde took a deep breath. What he was going to say next might end their friendship. However, he promised Thora. "She wants to watch." The words were barely a whisper.

"Watch? Fuck, no!"

They argued for the rest of the evening. Clyde was persuasive, pointing out that Jamaal would get a chance to see a real girl naked. When Clyde left for home, Jamaal had agreed to Thora coming by.

Two nights later, the three of them were in Jamaal's basement after basketball practice toking. Clyde wore jeans and a t-shirt while Thora was a cheerleader and still had on her cheerleaders uniform. Jamaal changed out of his school clothes to shorts and a t-shirt.

"Jamaal, I promise I won't tell! It's just that when Clyde told me what you guys did, it made me feel all funny. I wanted to see."

Jamaal was nervous. If someone found out about him and Clyde, it would be devastating. At the same time, he couldn't stop staring at her huge chest. It was like looking at Clyde with tits. It was worth the risk to see them.

Thora was getting used to men, and some girls, staring at her breasts. She knew their power. A teacher changed a grade once when she brushed his arm with her tits. For the rest of the semester, she let him touch her breasts, and he gave her good grades no matter if she did the work or not.

"To prove I will keep my promise, I'll take off my sweater and bra. That way you'll have something on me."

Before either boy could react, Thora pulled her sweater off and unhooked her bra. She was easily a 38C, but her slim body made them look much larger.

Jamaal was boggle-eyed. Except for glimpses of his mother's breasts, Thora's were the first tits he saw.

"You can touch them if you want," she said quietly, "Clyde does."

"Touch them," Jamaal stammered, "I don't know if..."

"Bro! Come on!" Clyde hefted one of his twin's titties and squeezed. "See? It's okay!"

Thora's eyes narrowed; her brother touching her breast always gave her warm, tingly feelings. She took Jamaal's hand and placed it on her other breast, squeezing his hand, closing it around her melon.

Thora lay back on the couch. On one side, her brother was fondling her breast. On the other side, the shocked Jamaal cupped her tit.

"Mmm! That feels good, Clyde! Jamaal, do what Clyde does!"

Clyde began sucking his twin's nipple while rubbing her pussy through her cheerleader panties. He indicated Jamaal should do the same.

Jamaal was surprised that the pink pebbles were hard. He emulated his BFF, sucking Thora's nipple while rubbing her panties. The panties' increasing wetness surprised him.

"Oh, God, yes! Yes," Thora moaned, her hips pumping. Though she and her brother did this often, this was her first time having two guys simultaneously sucking her tits and rubbing her pussy.

"Show him what we do." Clyde shucked his jeans. His foreskin had pulled back, and his glans was a deep purple. Thora stroked her brother's cock while he suckled and rubbed her pussy.

"You too," she murmured to a startled Jamaal. He hesitated then pulled off his shorts.

His thick black cock was the first black cock and the first other than her brother's cock Thora saw. It was fatter and longer than her brother's, her fingertips barely meeting around it. She raised her hips so Clyde could take off her panties.

"Show Jamaal how and where to touch me."

"Like this, bro!" Clyde was torn between the fascination of watching someone else pleasure his sister and jealousy. He was too young to understand it, but he was experiencing the duality of a cuckold. He was, at once, aroused and jealous, seeing someone other than him pleasure his twin. "Slide your finger through her slit and just barely flick the little button at the top. Not too hard! It's very sensitive!"

Thora blew an air kiss to her brother as Jamaal's finger replaced his. His finger in her pussy felt the same but different. His finger was larger, opening her hole more.

She lay back with her legs spread, her eyes closed, and her hips thrusting as the boys continued sucking her tit and took turns fingering her. The color contrast between her ruddy skin and Jamaal's Dutch chocolate skin astounded her, beginning her fascination with black cock.

"Okay! Stop! You guys promised to let me watch!"

The boys sat on the floor with Thora on the couch watching intently. She did her twin all of the time but it was hot seeing someone else do him. Their hands gleamed with the pre-cum oozing from their slits as they stroked each other's cock.

"Clyde, are you going to do to Jamaal what I do to you?"

"No," he snapped, "I told you I wouldn't do that. That's our special thing!"

"But you said touching me was special also, and you let Jamaal do it!"

"That's different."

Jamaal followed the conversation as though he were watching a tennis match, his head swiveling back and forth. "What are you guys talking about?"

The twins stared at each other. Finally, Thora spoke, very quiet and low. "I sometimes take Clyde in my mouth."

"Damn it, Thora! We agreed to never talk about that."

'You do what?" Jamaal dropped Clyde's cock and scooted back.

"Look, Jamaal, let me explain...!"

"Your sister sucks your cock, and you want her to suck mine?" His voice was shrill. This was unexpected. They watched the women in the porn movies suck cock, but he never expected to have it done to him.

Thora's skirt rode up, exposing her pussy, as she slid to the floor between the boys. She sat on the floor between them, her pussy gleaming. She was the more dominant twin, usually getting her way. She pushed the startled Jamaal on his back and took his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck!" Jamaal's hips pumped while Thora was on her knees, sucking his cock. Behind her, her twin kissed her ass while fingering her.

The twins had more than one secret. They played with each other for months, never going all the way. When Clyde told her about he and Jamaal jacking each other off, she not only wanted to see, she wanted to suck a cock other than her brother's.

Over time they include her in their masturbation sessions. They did an advanced circle jerk, fingering Thora while she jacked them off. Their after school masturbation sessions evolved into threesomes, with them losing their virginity to each other.

Jamaal sat with his back against the couch, stroking his cock as Clyde fucked his sister. It was the first time he saw anyone other than the actors in porn movies fuck.

"It's Jamaal's turn," Thora said, gently pushing her brother in the chest.

Jamaal watched Clyde's cock come out of his sister, covered in white foam. He wasn't sure what to do. He laid between her spread legs as Clyde did, and the porn stars did. Thora reached between them, positioned his cock at her entrance, cupped his ass, and drew him in.

"Oh, my God! Stop!" Thora had not expected the pain of Jamaal's larger tool stretching her.

Jamaal froze half his cock in her pussy. He wasn't sure what to do; this never happened in the movies.

Clyde knelt next to his sister's head, concerned. "Are you okay?"

"Yes! Yes, Jamaal, go slow! You're bigger than my brother, and it hurts."

"Should I stop?" Jamaal was wide eyed with concern. He balanced himself with his hands on either side of her. The feeling of his cock in her hole was exquisite. He wanted to sink in and pound away.

"No! Don't stop! Just ease in slowly. It's started to feel better."

Clyde cradled his twins head in his lap, his eyes flicking from Jamaal's cock sliding slowly in and out of her pussy to the rapt expression on her face."Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes! It's better now." She clutched her brother's arms and her legs wrapped around Jamaal's back. "I just feel so...full!"

Jamaal fucked her like he and Clyde jacked each other off, varying the speed and the depth. He alternated quick hard strokes with long slow ones, fighting all of the time to keep from cumming.

"Sweet Jesus!" Thora wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him down, and kissed him deep and hard.

Jamaal felt her pussy tighten and relax. Thora's thrusting became more frantic, her breathing more labored. Suddenly she stiffened as though she were planking.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" She came hard, the room spinning around her. She felt a firehose go off in her pussy and realized Jamaal was cumming with her. It was their first of countless times fucking and cumming together. She always loved fucking her twin, but Jamaal sent her to another place.

It was Clyde who initiated the first oral sex between him and Jamaal. Thora had cheerleader practice and couldn't come this particular afternoon. Clyde had shared with his twin his urge to suck Jamaal's cock as she did. She urged him to do it, describing the incredible sensation of having a cock squirt in your mouth, of feeling the warmth as hot cum slid down your throat into your belly.

As usual, they were naked stroking each other's cocks, their hands coated in pre-cum while watching a MFM threesome video. They were higher than usual from the kickass reefer Clyde scored. Just as Jamaal started cumming, Clyde leaned down and took his cock in his mouth, catching the spurts of Jamaal's seed.

His eyes widened in surprise, and his cheeks went concave from the force of his sucking, and his first experience with someone cumming in his mouth. It was the beginning of an addiction, an addiction that would change four lives.

"Clyde! What the fuck!" Jamaal's head spun as he pushed Clyde's head away from his cock, smearing his forehead with cum. He watched through drugged eyes as Clyde wiped dribbles of cum from his mouth.

"Sorry, bro! I'm not sure what came over me. I was watching you cum and...fuck it! As I said, I'm sorry."

"That ain't cool, man!" Jamaal yelled, holding his hands coated in Clyde's cum away from his body and unsuccessfully trying to stand. He fell back, his upper body supported on his elbows with his semi-hard cock lying on his bare thigh.

Clyde offered him the towel they kept handy for clean up after their jack off sessions. "Before you clean up, why don't you taste my cum first?"

"What? What the fuck is going on with you, dude?"

"Let me share something with you. Promise not to judge me?"

Jamaal nodded. He was weirded out by what his friend did. The guys in the locker room at school were always talking about gay guys sucking cock and how disgusting they were. He didn't want to be one of those guys. Still, he trusted Clyde. He shared his twin with him, she gave him his first blowjob, first fuck. He liked it and didn't want it to end.

"Let me clean up first!" He reached for the towel.

Clyde stopped him, seizing his wrist. "Wait, bro!"

Clyde took a deep breath. A startled Jamaal sat frozen while Clyde licked the cum from his hand. Clyde sucked two fingers clean, his tongue lapping them like a cat drinking milk.

"There! I've wanted to do that forever! For weeks now, I have secretly licked your cum from my hands after we masturbated each other. I have to admit I'm hooked on the taste! Just one time, lick the rest of my cum from your hand, and you'll see what I mean.

"Man, that's some sick shit!"

"Come on," Clyde pleaded, "just once."

Clyde pushed Jamaal's hand toward him and started masturbating him again. He went slow, his hand sliding up and down his buddy's thickening tool. Clyde wanted to suck Jamaal's cock again but resisted the urge. Jamaal was already weirded out. He could lose his friendship if he pushed him too far. Sucking Jamaal's cock awakened something in him. He wasn't sure what it was, but he felt different.