Failure to Launch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss," she hissed, stroking her friend's rigid tool. "That was so hot...and scary! I was terrified of getting caught, of being called gay!" Tammy chuckled. "Now, I would invite whoever it was to join us!"

Jamaal laughed louder than he intended. He was relaxed and high, enjoying his time with Tammy. His hand, lubricated with Tammy's pre-cum slipped up and down her length. The pulsing and throbbing of Tammy's cock felt good, like old times.

"Um, how's Thora?"

"Like me, missing your cock!" Tammy turned in Jamaal's lap and lay her head on his shoulder. "You know we're the reason she couldn't make her marriages work. She couldn't emotionally connect with them like she did with us."

She moaned as Jamaal simultaneously pulled on her nipples while stroking her cock. "Share my pre-cum with me." Tammy took Jamaal's hand, licked her pre-cum from the palm of his hand, then pushed Jamaal hand toward his mouth. Jamaal sucked her juices from his hand.

"Do you still like the taste of my pre-cum, Lover?"

Jamaal's head was spinning. He wasn't sure if it was the wine, the reefer, or the taste of Tammy's cum. He recalled the hours they spent tag teaming Thora, both of them cumming in her. Afterward, they lay between her legs, licking their cum from her pussy. Sometimes, one of them would eat their loads from Thora's pussy while the other sucked dick.

"Thora was the first and only one to watch us suck each other."

"Umm! I remember that" Tammy said, "We got into doing daisy chains with you sucking me while I ate her, and she sucked you! Then we switched! Dear God, those were glorious days!"

Tammy sank to her knees, taking Jamaal's cock back into her mouth. She lavished the head with her tongue, smiling around his cock as he squirmed.

"Fuck, Clyde...Tammy... you suck just as good as you ever did!" He grasped her breasts, playing with them while she sucked his dick.

Tammy gagged her eyes watering and saliva running out of her mouth before she pulled back. "I never could get you down my throat!"

"Here, let me show you how to deep throat!" Tammy squealed when he held her waist, pulled her to her feet, and sat her on the sofa. "Don't be so rough," she simpered.

"Shut up, you sexy bitch before I put you across my knee!"

"Promises, promises! Oh, fuck!" She clawed at the couch as Jamaal inhaled her cock, pushing down until it entered his throat while pulling on her nipples.

"Jesus H Fucking Christ!" Tammy's legs thrashed about, and her hands went from clawing the couch to holding his head. Her hips pumped, driving her cock deeper in his throat.

Jamaal pushed his index finger into her anus, located her prostate gland, and massaged it. He smiled when her legs flew in the air and bent back behind her head. He learned a few tricks over the years. He taught his mother this one. He hiccuped, flexing his throat around Tammy's cock while simultaneously vigorously rubbing her prostate.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Her voice was low and throaty, and her face gleamed with sweat as she clawed at the couch.

Jamaal slid up her pole, pressing her length with his lips. He pulled back just before Tammy exploded, firing a geyser of cum that rose in the air and fell back on her tits and belly and hitting Jamaal in the face. Her hips kept pumping even after she stopped spewing her seed.

Tammy lay on her back on the couch with her legs spread, her cock resting on one thigh dripping and her chest heaving as she tried to recover. Jamaal alternated, kissing her breasts, licking her cum from each one. He rocked back on his heels between her legs, smiling.

"I see I still got it," he smiled, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"You bastard! I came so hard I thought I was going to die! Where did you learn that trick?"

"I can't kiss and tell! "You never told me what the proposition was!"

Tammy sat up on the couch, a hand pressed to her bosom. Her nipples were hard, and her cock hung between her legs. She took several deep breaths.

"I heard you were laid off and that you moved back to town. " Tammy paused and took a sip of her wine. She drained her wine glass and held it up for a refill. "Your turn."

Naked from the waist down, his cock leading the way, Jamaal picked up the glasses and walked to the bar.

"Nice ass," Tammy murmured!

Jamaal smiled over his shoulder while refilling the wine glasses. Tammy looked hot, sitting there, stroking her cock and pulling on her nipple.

Jamaal sat next to her on the sofa and handed her the full glass of wine. "Speaking of asses, those hormones really filled yours out! And I love that heart shape!"

"Thank you, lover! Do you still have that hang-up about anal sex? If, not you can fuck me now!"

She threw her leg over his and laid her head on his chest. She clutched his tool, stroking as she spoke.

"There have been changes in my life also, though not as drastic as yours," he chuckled. "I have no problem fucking you now."

Jamaal caressed his old friend's ass, recalling his years bumming around the country before he got the job as a roughneck. He anally fucked trucker drivers, salesmen he picked up in hotels, and housewives looking for an adventure. He no longer had a problem with anal sex.

"What is your proposal?"

"The proposal is that you move out of your mother's basement and into my beach house. I'll be your bitch, and you will be the black Dom for my sister and me."

Jamaal closed his eyes, reflecting on his life. The offer was tempting. Under different circumstances, he would have jumped at it.

However, his relationship with his mother was based on love and mutual need. A psychologist would say their codependency made then emotionally, and psychologically reliant on each other. Being a mother and son further complicated their dependency.

Jamaal could no more leave his mother than he could stop breathing. They were extensions of each other. He ached to see Thora, to recapture what the three of them had, but he could not leave the other woman in his life.

"My mother needs me! I can't leave her."

"I understand! I was always closer to my mother than my father. Since my transition, we are like girlfriends, having spa dates, shopping, and other fun things."

Tammy didn't mention that she and her mother became lovers after his transition. In fact, aside from his twin Thora, Tammy's mother was the only other woman she fucked.

Tammy sat up and eyed her long time lover and friend. There had been many women and men in her life. However, this one was special. She had to have him in her life.

She straddled him and kissed his lips. Jamaal froze, then thawed, returning his buddy's kiss, their tongues dueling inside their mouths. He squeezed Tammy's ass cheeks, separating and kneading them.

"Put my cock in our ass," he murmured, nibbling on her ear.

Tammy positioned Jamaal's cock at his starfish. "I've waited years for this moment," she said, sliding down his shaft with her eyes closed. "Fuck, that feels good!"

"You like my cock in your ass, bitch?" Jamaal's ass clenched as he pumped into Tammy's ass.

Tammy groaned as her lover's cock filled her bowels. She had many cocks in her ass since she came out as gay in college. Some smaller than Jamaal, some larger; none felt as good! Now she was getting the real thing, and she loved it.

"What? You expect me to talk while you're ravaging my asshole?"

"You were always a chatterbox, even when you were Clyde!"

"Just fuck me," Tammy whimpered, "I've waited years to feel you in my ass, and I want to enjoy it!"

"You know what I want, bitch?" Jamaal slipped a hand between them, stroking Tammy's cock.

"Oh yes! I love that! Don't stop! Lover, You can have anything you want! Anything!"

"I want you on your knees! I want to watch my cock in your ass!"

"Oh, you bastard! "

"What?" Surprised, Jamaal stopped fucking her.

"I'm close to cumming, and you want to switch positions!"

"Here," Jamaal chuckled, "I'll jack you off THEN fuck you doggie!"

Tammy purred, rotating her ass on Jamaal's cock while he stroked her cock.

"If I cum like this, Lover, I'll make a mess!" Her eyes were closed, her pert ass gyrating. Having him in her ass was the closest thing to heaven she would experience in this life.

"You mean you'll squirt over both of us?" Jamaal's eyes moved from his hand, stroking Tammy's cock to the rapt expression on her face.

"Then do it, bitch," Jamaal growled! Cum on us!" He redoubled his efforts, his hand flying up and down Tammy's cock.

Tammy wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned back, her hips thrusting reveling in the feel of him in her bowels." Oh, baby! I have never felt so good!"

"You wait until I do you doggie style! I'll be so deep I'll touch your tonsils."

"Then stop! Stop now! I want you to take me from behind!"

"Women! You said you wanted to cum riding me first, then do you from behind!"

A small smile played across Tammy's lips when Jamaal called her a woman. More than anything, she wanted to be his woman. Tammy groaned as she lifted off his cock. She quickly got on all fours on the couch and wiggled her ass.

"Fuck me, Jamaal! Make me your bitch!"

Jamaal positioned his cock at her anus. He entered her slowly, watching his shaft disappear into her bowels. "Bitch, your ass is as tight as any pussy I ever had."

"As tight as my twin's ass," she asked, her back undulating.

"Tighter," Jamaal said through clenched teeth. But not as tight as my mother's, he thought. He slapped her ass.

"Mmmm! That's right! Punish your bitch!"

Jamaal maintained a slow, steady rhythm, sliding in Tammy's anus until his balls slapped her ass, then pulling back until just his acorn head was inside her. Interspersed with his long dicking were slaps to her ass. Each slap caused Tammy to whimper, shrink away then thrust back for more.

She looked back over shoulders, reveling in the intensity of the lust on her lover's face. He was enjoying fucking her ass, and she was enjoying him fucking her.

"Take my ass, Jamaal! It's yours! Do what you want with it and me!"

"I'm going to cum," Jamaal said through clenched teeth, trying not to cum. Tammy's ass was too tight and too good.

"I'm going to cum with you, baby," she whimpered, thrusting back, burying him deep in her bowels. "OH," Tammy screamed when he exploded in her. The feeling was intense enough to cause her to cum, squirting her seed on the couch while she writhed on her lover's cock.

Tammy collapsed on her belly with Jamaal's cock still in her ass, pulsing, dribbling out the last drops of his seed.

"That was incredible," she whispered, covering his hands with hers. "I could stay like this forever!"

"Me too! But It's getting late. My mother is due home from work shortly." Jamaal grimaced as he sat up, pulling his cock from her anus.

Tammy sat up with her head on the couch back, her legs spread, and her eyes closed. Wow, she thought, fucking wow! He is amazing!

Jamaal stood over her and extended his hand. "Come on, woman! You've been well fucked and sucked now. It's time for you to go home!"

"Oh, it's going to be that kind of party, huh," she chuckled? "You fuck a girl and send her packing!"

"Bitch, you know that ain't so! When you have time between all of your lovers, I want more of that ass!"

Tammy scooted forward and wrapped her arms around his waist with her head lying on his cock. "I like it when you call me woman and bitch,' she murmured! "Don't ever stop. Now let me lick you clean before I go!"

"Lick me clean?" Jamaal looked at his cock covered in the residue of anal sex. "Are you sure?"

"I always clean up my messes, lover!" She inhaled his cock, they held each other's eyes as she sucked him clean.

Tammy dressed quickly. She didn't want to lose the moment by overdoing it and losing him.

She wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him with her head on his chest. "Please Consider my proposition."

"As I said, my mother needs me!"

"No pressure!" Tammy held her hands up, palms toward Jamaal. "You're not going anywhere, and neither am I. Why don't I fix dinner for you and your mother this weekend? "

Jamaal thought for a moment. Saturday night was date night for him and his mother. They dressed and went some place special. He was sure he could convince her to go to Tammy's home.

"You can cook? You mean you not only fuck like a porn star, but you also cook too?" They were standing in the doorway. Jamaal was stroking Tammy's ass.

"Sweetie, I can do anything any woman can do except having your babies," she said sassily, looking into his eyes. Having your baby will be Thora's contribution to this relation, she thought.

"Sounds good!.

Tammy stopped at the door. "I know this will make you uncomfortable, but I need to say it. I love you!" She rushed out the door, the heat rising in her face.

So, Gentle Reader, what do you think? There are more parts to this saga if the comments and ratings are positive. So comment and vote!

###