Failure to Launch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,077 Followers

The room slowly spun as Jamaal tried to collect himself, his hips pumping as his friend stroked his dick. He took a tentative lick of Clyde's cum on his hand and frowned.

"Kind of salty," He said, grimacing.

Clyde sucked the remaining cum from his friend's fingers, never taking his eyes off him. "My cum is always salty; yours has a musky tasty that's hard to describe."

Jamaal's hips pumped slowly as his BFF stroked his tool. He was hard again. Some nights he came several times if they were taking turns fucking Thora, or she or Clyde stroked him. He sat with his back against the old sofa, his legs spread, glistening with Clyde's cum. He closed his eyes to stop the room from spinning. They popped open when Clyde took him in his mouth again.

"Don't get all weird on me," Clyde said, lying between Jamaal's legs, staring up at him. "but I had to suck you one more time!"

Jamaal's ass clenched, watching his friend suck him. It felt incredible, nothing like masturbation and different from when Thora sucked him.

His eyes moved down Clyde's body. "You got a cute ass," he mumbled, "I never noticed before!" He leaned over and stroked Clyde's sweaty ass then impulsively slapped it.

"Don't stop," Clyde whimpered, grinding his cock into the rug. "That feels amazing!"

"Move!" Jamaal pushed on Clyde's head. The reefer had his head reeling, lowering his inhibitions. He liked Clyde sucking his cock. How would it feel to suck Clyde's cock?

Clyde raised his head, disappointed. "You want me to stop?"

"I want you to turn around, head to toe," he said, inscribing a circle in the air with a finger.

Clyde quickly turned around and watched Jamaal turn sideways on the floor.

"Now, I can jerk you off while you suck me! But just this one time! And promise me you won't tell anyone."

Clyde nodded, not wanting to stop. His friend's cock pulsed in his mouth, promising a reward later. He groaned when Jamaal began jacking him.

"You gonna taste it when I cum?"

"Don't know," Jamaal said, his hips pumping, fucking Clyde's mouth while he stroked his buddy's dick.

"Let's cum together like we usually do, but this time you cum in my mouth, okay?"

Jamaal nodded, his eyes fixed on the clear liquid oozing from Clyde's cock and coating his hand. He stroked him faster, feeling his friend's cock pulse quicken and his shaft grow.

His butt clenched and unclenched as the exquisite sensations of getting a blowjob suffused his body. Clyde was an eager albeit an inexperienced cocksucker!

"I don't know, man! This shit is weird! I mean, you sucking me is weird."

"Do you like me sucking your cock?" Clyde's voice was soft and dreamy.

Clyde fantasized about this day, the day he would finally get up the nerve to suck his friend's tool. For months, he watched him in the locker room and shower after basketball, fantasizing about how he would feel in his mouth. The reality was better than the fantasy.

"I don't know...Yes," he gasping, when Clyde caressed his balls

"You're close to cumming! I can feel it!" Clyde redoubled his efforts, his head bobbing, his hand massaging Jamaal's balls.

"You too! Your cock is pulsing, and your juices are oozing all over my hand!" Jamaal's hand flew up and down Clyde's cock, feeling his cock thicken in his hand.

Clyde's eyes never left his friend's face as he hungrily sucked his tool. Sucking cock was new to him, but he already loved the feeling of the hard but pliant meat pulsing in his mouth.

Jamaal's first instinct was to pull away when the first spurts of Clyde's cum hit him in the chest. Instead, he took his friend's cock in his mouth, swallowing his seed for the first time as they came together. Clyde's hips pumped so frantically, Jamaal had to clutch his ass to keep his cock in his mouth.

"Oh!" Clyde exclaimed, rotating his ass against Jamaal's hands. "I like that!"

"How about that?" Jamaal slapped his friend's sweaty behind.

"Jesus, don't stop!"

He pummeled his buddy's rump until it glowed red. Clyde came the entire time until he collapsed, drained and sated. He flinched as Jamaal stroked his sore butt. Finally, he purred like a contented cat.

Afterward, they lay side by side on their backs recovering, sweating profusely. They idly played with each other's soft dicks. This was their first time, but not they're last. They still masturbated each other, but it became foreplay for them sucking each other off.

Chapter 05

Jamaal grimaced at the knock on the entrance to his old basement apartment. He was not sure why he elected to meet him down there. Perhaps because of the memories it held. They had some good times down here.

He shook his head to clear it and opened the door. It was Clyde, or Tammy as he liked to be called since he became a transsexual.

Tammy was a successful hospital administrator and lived with his twin sister in a beach cottage in their small California town. He and his sister wanted to rekindle what the three of them had years ago. This visit was the beginning.

"Hey...uh...Tammy! Come in!"

"Jamaal! How are you?" Tammy embraced Jamaal, pressing her hormone induced D cups against his chest. Jamaal stood awkwardly with his arms hanging at his side.

"I'm good! What about you?"

"You tell me," Tammy giggled and pirouetted, her full skirt rising around her thighs. "You like?"

Tammy was hot! If this were a woman, Jamaal would try to hit on her. She was tall at 5' 10" with shapely legs that went on forever, a tight ass, and an impressive 38D bosom. Her makeup complemented her red hair and green eyes. In some ways, it was still Clyde, but a femininized Clyde.

"You ...uh...look great." He ushered his one-time basketball teammate into his apartment.

"Thank you," Tammy giggled, blushing. "Oh, I brought us a bottle of wine to celebrate."

"What are we celebrating?"

Tammy flowed onto the ratty sofa with the aplomb of a runway model. She finished with her knees together and to one side with the hem of her skirt above her knees.

"Two friends renewing a friendship," Tammy said, quietly, "I was elated to hear you moved back to town."

Tammy arched an eyebrow as she took in the sparse furnishings in her friend's apartment and drew an erroneous conclusion. The rumor was right. Jamaal was back in town, out of work, and living in his mother's basement. She had an agenda. Jamaal's circumstances made it easier to pursue it

Jamaal offered a glass of wine to Tammy and sat at the far end of the sofa. He tried not to stare but failed. This gorgeous creature was his old male friend.

"When my father got sick, I began spending my 14 days leave here. Eventually, I sold my houseboat and moved here. Once he died, I decided to stay." He didn't add the reason he stayed he was fucking his mother and that he shared her bed. Except for visits to the swingers club, grocery shopping, and their weekly dinners at their favorite restaurant, they rarely socialized.

While his father was dying of cancer, he and his mother drifted into a codependent relationship, mutually supporting each other. That co-dependency evolved into an intense sexual relationship. Clotilde took the first step when she sucked her son off.

"Yes, I heard! Salud!" Tammy held his glass up in a toast. They clinked glasses and sipped the wine.

"I heard about your decision to transition. I must say it surprised me."

"You, of all people, must have suspected it. I mean, we used to suck each other off."

"Yeah, but that was different."

Jamaal was uncomfortable talking about their bisexual affair. His situational bisexuality on the rig was an outgrowth of that long-ago relationship with Clyde. He was never comfortable with it on the oil rig. The risks were high for getting caught or fired or both. He enjoyed sucking cock, the feeling of power it gave him, and the taste of cum, but he always felt awkward afterward.

"We were just two guys getting off before we found out about pussy. I never thought it would lead to this."

"It became more than that to me," Tammy said in a soft contralto, eyeing her secret love. "Sucking you off caused me to realize that sex with girls didn't cut it for me anymore."

"Even Thora," Jamaal asked? "Let me refill your glass."

"Lord, she was, and is, incredible! She's divorced for the second time, no kids, and living with me. We were the Three Musketeers! How many threesomes did we have, and in how many positions?"

Tammy took the glass, eyeing the bulge in Jamaal's sweatpants at the mentioned of Thora.

"I lost count," Jamaal laughed. "Look, I got some weed. Do you still get high?

"Do I? You thought Thora was a slut when she was high? Get me high, and I'll put her to shame. I was always a better cocksucker than she was."

"Stop," Jamaal chuckled," I don't know about you being the better cocksucker. Thora was pretty good! Besides, we agreed the summer after our high school graduation to stop sucking each other off."

"YOU decided to stop. I never wanted to. I loved sucking your cock! And fucking Thora," Tammy added parenthetically.

Tammy didn't add that he and Thora were still fucking. Her failed marriages were the result of her comparing her relationship with other men to the one she had with her brother and Jamaal.

For Jamaal, it was awkward discussing him and Clyde's previous relationship. It was like explaining to an ex why you broke up with her. He refilled the bowl with reefer, lit it, and took a long deep pull, filling his lungs, huffing while handing the pipe to Tammy.

The glass of wine and the reefer mellowed him out. He covertly eyed his one-time basketball teammate, watching her chest heave as she toked. Tammy WAS sexy! Jamaal couldn't get over the transition.

"You know why," Jamaal said. "It was the weekend you, Thora, and I spent in that motel before you left for college."

Tammy took a deep pull on the pipe, huffed, and exhaled a thin stream of smoke. "My turn to refill our glasses!"

Tammy stood, intentionally allowing her dress to ride up her thigh as she did. She suppressed a smile when Jamaal stole a look up her skirt. She sashayed to the bar, her slim hips swinging.

"You mean the night I told you I loved you and wanted you to fuck my ass to prove it?" Tammy turned and sauntered back to the couch. She bent at the waist, allowing the bodice of her dress to gape open, revealing her breasts and red balconette bra.

Jamaal's mouth went dry, and the heat rose in his face as he stared at his buddy's big jugs.

"They're 38D, like Thora's are now. Want to see?"

"Um, that's nice, and no, I don't want to see!" Jamaal stammered. "About that weekend, I mean, we did a lot of things that summer. The three of us were really into each other. That weekend was a graduation party for us. We sucked and fucked all weekend, knowing it would never be the same with you gone. But, I wasn't gay then, and I'm not gay now!" His voice rose and cracked.

Tammy sat down, her hips touching Jamaal's, her skirt at mid-thigh.

"I thought a lot about it that evening when we double penetrated Thora with you in her ass and me in her pussy. I began wondering how it would feel to have your cock in my ass. I wanted to have your cock in me, to feel your hands on my hips, pulling me back and burying that monster deep in my intestines while I licked my sister's pussy."

Jamaal's sweatpants had a wet spot as he thought back to their senior year when things heated up between the three of them. The three of them spent their senior year and the subsequent summer fucking. That last weekend was a going away party for Clyde. They fucked and sucked all weekend, breaking briefly for sleep and food.

"I began to realize I was in the wrong body that weekend. I began that semester, thinking I was...we were...bisexual. Do you remember when you, Thora, and I were discussing being a long term throuple and living together?"

"Yes! Yes, I do! The three of us were going to live together in a committed relationship."

"By the end of that semester, I knew I was gay, in love with you and wanted to spend my life with you. Oh, I loved Thora, but differently. I wanted to share my life with both of you. I wanted you to take my anal virginity just as we took Thora's!"

Jamaal sipped his wine, relit the bowl, took a puff, and offered it to Tammy. She inhaled and sat the bowl in the ashtray.

"So how did you get from us sucking each other off, threesomes with Thora to gay to this?" Jamaal pointed at Tammy.

"It was the weekend the three of us spent in that motel before I left for college. We took turns fucking Thora's ass. Afterward, she wanted to watch one of us fuck the other's ass. I wanted to be first to have you fuck my ass while I ate Thora out. I was ready to come out that night. I was going to tell you both after you fucked me. You refused and stormed out of the motel."

Jamaal recalled that weekend. He fled the room, not because Clyde's request disgusted him. He wanted to fuck Clyde, to claim him as his by taking his anal virginity. He fled because it terrified him that he wanted to fuck him so much.

For the first time since they began masturbating each other months before, he started having doubts about his sexuality. His feelings about Clyde were confused and troubling. Back then, they terrified him.

Tammy flipped her head, ruffling her pixie cut. "It's getting warm in here. She opened the top two buttons of her dress, exposing her cleavage " I'll admit I was hurt, deeply hurt. I cried myself to sleep in Thora's arms".

" Thora knew you were gay?"

"I don't know if I was gay then. I just wanted you more than anything! She knew that I loved you. So did she."

Jamaal squirmed on the couch, recalling that, while Thora and Clyde were excellent cocksuckers, he preferred Clyde.

"Go on!"

"I came out my freshman year in college. The news traveled quickly around campus. Some people I thought were friends abandoned me. Others embraced my honesty. A few, quite a few actually, sought me out for sex."

Tammy chuckled, took a sip of wine, toked, and handed the bowl to Jamaal.

"One of the guys who sought me out was the star linebacker, a 300-pound brute who was in the closet. He took my anal virginity, and I took his." Tammy chuckled and pulled her dress up, exposing her stocking tops. "His cock was so small I barely felt it. But sucking your monster cock had spoiled me."

Tammy sat back on the couch, her dress bloused, exposing most of her bra. With her legs crossed at the ankle, the hem of the dress rose barely covered her panties.

"When did you decide to do this?" Jamaal indicated her body softened by hormones to an approximation of a tall, voluptuous female. He had to admit she was hot!

"I swung back and forth during college, doing girls, letting guys do me, and doing a few guys. One guy was a homophobe who strutted around campus, proclaiming his manhood and verbally abusing the LGBTQ community. I made it my business to seduce him. By the time I graduated from nursing school, he was my bitch, wearing lingerie under his clothes. I fucked him all over campus to prove my mastery. I fucked him in the locker room, on the quad in broad daylight hidden by the trees, even in the library amongst the rows of books. "

"I still see him from time to time. Whenever he comes to see me now, he brings his lingerie and wears it while he is here. He's a white shoe lawyer on the east coast, married with kids. He's thinking of running for Congress."

"By my senior year, I knew what I was and what I wanted to be. Thora was understanding, promising to support me in whatever I did. My parents damned near shit when I told them," he giggled, demurely covering his mouth. "So I began the treatments, and here I am three years later. Here, let me show you!"

Before Jamaal could protest, Tammy was out of her dress and modeling for him in her thigh high stockings, 5" CFM strappy heels, red lace panties and matching bra.

Jamaal gulped down the last of his wine while eyeing his buddy. She was stunning! "You...uh...look nice!"

"Thank you, lover! I'll refill your glass while you do us another bowl." She rested one hand on his thigh, just below his hard cock, and took his glass with the other hand.

Jamaal stared goggle-eyed at Tammy's hips as she sauntered to the bar. "Those hormones gave you a nice ass. Did they...uh...you know?" He pointed at Tammy's crotch.

Tammy handed the glass to Jamaal while standing in front of him. "Did the hormones shrink my cock?" He pulled the gusset of the panties aside and took his hard cock in his hand. "Nope! I got the same 7" I always had. See?"

He stepped closer, his cock inches from Jamaal's face. "You can touch it if you want," she said softly.

"Look, you said you wanted to see me and talk." Jamaal tried to look away but couldn't.

"For old time's sake! For me! Please," Tammy simpered, rotated her hips, so her cock waved in Jamaal's face.

Jamaal took Tammy's cock in his hand and stroked it a few times. "It feels just like it used to," he stammered.

"It tastes the same, also! Why don't you kiss it...for old time sake?"

"Look, I know what you're doing! You're trying to rekindle what we had." His eyes moved from his hand, stroking Tammy's cock to her smiling face.

"Yes, I am," Tammy admitted, "I never stopped caring for you. But don't do it unless you want to, I'll understand."

Jamaal was high from the wine and reefer, lowering his inhibitions and resolve. He was coherent enough to know that sucking Tammy was different from the guys he sucked off on the oil rig and his houseboat. He had no emotional connection to them.

He kissed Tammy's cockhead, tonguing the slit and savoring the taste. "Still tastes the same," he said, sitting back on the sofa, his hard cock aching.

"Can I do you?"

Jamaal blearily eyed his old friend, recalling their senior year. Those were good times. They were getting all the pussy they wanted from Thora and sucking each other off almost daily.

He recalled the first time Thora fingered his anus while he was sucking Clyde's cock. He came so hard he nearly passed out.

Tammy didn't wait for an answer. She dropped to her knees in front of him, her eyes never leaving his as she pulled his sweatpants down. Jamaal's 10-inch cock popped out and slapped him on the belly.

"Mmm! There that it is," Tammy exclaimed, moistening her lips. "I remember the corners of my mouth aching when I sucked this monster."

She kissed the head, teasing the slit with her tongue. Tammy ran her tongue up and down his shaft like it was an all-day chocolate sucker. Then she inhaled Jamaal's cock, her tongue encircling his cockhead, teasing the sensitive nerves just under the glans. She applied pressure on his acorn head with her lips as she slipped slowly down his shaft.

"Fuck!" Jamaal's hips pumped up, trying to fuck Tammy's mouth. She sat back on her haunches, stroking his cock when he tried to grab her head.

"You like that, baby? Am I as good at sucking your cock as I used to be?"

Jamaal eyed his friend. "So, are you here to tease me?"

"No, I'm here to do whatever you want me to do. But I have a proposition for you."

Jamaal was high enough to go along with the program but sober enough to realize what he was doing.

"Two things," he said, holding up two fingers. "First take off your bra, I want to see those big jugs. Two, what's your proposition?"

"You do it!" Tammy sat on the edge of the sofa between Jamaal's legs.

Jamaal undid the clasp, slipped the bra off her shoulders, reached around and cupped her breasts. "These suckers are more than a handful," he chuckled, flexing his fingers.

"Umm! That feels fantastic!" Tammy leaned back, resting her head on Jamaal's chest. Her hand slid down and grasped Jamaal's cock. "And so does this!"

Jamaal took her cock in his hand, stroking it while he played with her big tits. "Do you recall when we used to suck each other off in the shower in school?"

Schaka
Schaka
3,077 Followers