Fair is Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be here," Travis had told her, raising his own beer to her. Shots with her friends turned into more shots with her friends, as tends to happen at those sorts of parties. When Kat eventually made her way back to Travis she'd been unsteady and feeling no pain. She had playfully but aggressively demanded that Travis come and dance with her, before trying to demonstrate what she meant by 'dancing' and then promptly tripping and falling into his lap. He had gently suggested that she had enough liquor for the evening, before asking her if she needed a ride home. Kat, still in Travis' lap and feeling frisky, had made a lewd suggestion about what she would like to do instead, and so Travis had offered to take her to his place.

Though much of that night was lost in the haze of too much alcohol, there were moments that Kat would remember months, even years, later with crystal clarity. One of those moments was in the ragged and somewhat dubious elevator, as she and Travis rode down to his floor. Kat would remember telling Travis, with giggly pride, that she had shaved her pussy, and that she was wearing her favorite thong. She had offered to let him see it, right there in the elevator, Kat would later recall with embarrassment though fortunately Travis had turned her down.

Drunk Kat couldn't be entirely deterred however; as soon as they had crossed the threshold to Travis' apartment she had sunk down to her knees in front of him and popped her tits, bigger than a handful but still perfectly perky, out of her dress. Looking up at him while fumbling at his crotch, trying to fish his dick out, that was another moment that would remain in her memory, as what would happen next: Travis putting a hand on her shoulder to stop her. Kat had protested, had whined about needing this, but Travis gently coaxed her into his bedroom and equally gently put her to bed.

Kat had woken up the next morning topless in a strange bed with only a hazy memory of her previous night. On the bedside table had been a note, along with a glass of water and two ibuprofen. The note, written in a sloppy scrawl, read "Good morning! I got called in for an emergency shift at work, I should be back in a few hours. Feel free to hang around, help yourself to anything in the kitchen etc. My roommate might be around, but he's cool, not an ax murderer or anything. See you later, I hope. -Travis" Kat had frowned after reading it. A morning alone in a strange apartment hadn't been on her itinerary for that day. She'd taken the water but left the pills. Hangovers, in her experience, were for other people. Another Scottish thing, her mother would probably tell her.

Kat had almost decided to leave the apartment right then, and if she had her life would have turned out very differently. She had almost made up her mind to squeeze back into her dress and make a classic walk of shame out of the apartment when the growling of her stomach encouraged her to grab some food first. She'd borrowed a baggy t-shirt from Travis' dresser, one that mostly preserved her decency, draping below the prominent curve of her ass, before padding out into the kitchen.

The contents of the fridge of that apartment in those days consisted mostly of junk food, with a smattering of protein drinks mixed in, but Kat had managed to unearth some frozen bagels. It was while digging through the fridge looking for cream cheese that Kat had heard a soft cough coming from behind her.

It hadn't been a loud noise but in her shock Kat would have sworn that it was eardrum shattering. She had jumped in surprise and straightened up, immediately conscious that while bent over her borrowed shirt had ridden up, exposing the cheeks of her ass, still encased in her tiny black thong. When Kat whirled around in place, her face flushed crimson red, it was the first time she ever laid eyes on Luke.

He had been shirtless, dressed only in a pair of blue boxers, and standing in the entrance to his room staring at her in bemused confusion. Kat's embarrassment had only grown when she took in the sight of him. His blonde hair still naturally sleep tousled, and his blue eyes, upturned in her direction, had seemed to pierce right into her. As her gaze had traveled downward she hadn't been able to help but to appreciate his well sculpted upper body. She'd thought she could detect a tantalizing bulge forming in his boxers, though that might have been wishful thinking on her part. Fuck. Kat remembered thinking to herself, He's hot. And I've now officially spent too long staring.

"Um, good morning." Kat eventually had managed to squeak out.

"Morning..." The handsome figure in the doorway replied, still clearly blinking sleep out of his eyes. "Uh..."

"Kat." Kat had said. "You must be Travis' roommate, who is totally not an ax murderer."

Luke had laughed at that. "Ha! Yeah that's me. How's that for advertising? I'm definitely in need of a rebrand, so how bout you call me Luke for now."

"Luke. Right. Sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for being a random chick raiding your kitchen, I guess? Travis said it would be fine." Luke's eyes had raised even further at that, compelling Kat, for reasons she didn't bother to examine, to add "I was pretty wasted last night, so Travis offered me his bed. I think he went to work. He left a note."

At that, Luke's bemused smile had widened into a full grin. "Yeah that sounds like Travis. He's a good guy like that. Um, let me go put a shirt on, and then maybe I could whip something up for the both of us?"

"You don't have to put a shirt on." The words had spilled out of Kat's mouth without any say from her brain and she'd felt her blush deepen when she realized what she said. "If you don't want to, I mean. I'm the guest here, I would hate to put you out."

His answering grin had sent a thrill through Kat's body, a thrill that only intensified throughout the awkward breakfast that followed. What had started with her lusting over Luke's carefully sculpted body and casual good looks quickly grew to include appreciation of his easy going charm, his contagious sense of ease with himself and the world around him. He had sat across from her that morning like he found half naked girls in his apartment on a regular basis. When, after they were done eating, he had invited her to 'watch some tv with him' she'd known exactly what he meant, and she'd also had the distinct impression that if she turned him down he would shrug and move on with his day. She hadn't turned him down.

The next part of the morning would always remain a blur to Kat. She remembered settling down on the couch next to Luke, practically touching him. She remembered how his hand had ventured cautiously over to touch her thigh, a deeming accident at first and then more deliberate. She remembered the turning point when his fingers trailed up and grazed the front of her lace covered panties. She remembered her own hand slipping over to touch Luke's crotch, tracing the outline of his bulge.

She definitely remembered the moment when all pretenses fell away and Luke turned to her and captured her mouth in a passionate kiss. She remembered shucking off her borrowed t-shirt and reveling in Luke's reaction to her tits. She remembered pulling down his boxers and revealing a cock that was longer and thicker than her ex's. She had kissed it, licked it, taken it into her mouth while stroking his shaft. She remembered his moan of approval and the feel of his hands on her head, guiding her motions and encouraging her to take more of him. She had complied, bobbing her head deeper down his thick shaft until she felt the head of his cock tickling her gag reflex. When she'd had to come up for air, she used the time to lick his balls, feeling like a debauched pornstar.

That feeling of debauchery had intensified when she realized that she was fully sopping wet from the act of sucking his cock. "I want to fuck you." She'd gasped out. "I want to feel this thing inside me." Without a word in reply Luke had grabbed her and pulled her into his lap. Riding him that first time felt so good. It hadn't been a position that she'd had much experience with but she'd found that it came naturally, moving her entire body up and down on his length. Luke had been more than happy to help her out too, grabbing her ass in a manly grip and helping to bounce on his cock. At other times his hand roved, across her painfully erect nipples and down to rub at her swollen clit. She'd come hard, her legs giving out beneath her and causing her to collapse against Luke's chest. He'd given her a moment to recover, and then resumed fucking her, using her still limp body like a rag doll. It had felt so slutty to Kat, to be used like that.

A few minutes later when he had groaned into her ear that he was about to cum, she had simply lolled her head back and begged him to "fill my pussy", whispering softly but passionately. Kat hadn't been able to believe the words coming out of her mouth, or the thoughts running through her head. She'd felt detached, she'd felt wild. She'd felt ecstatic, especially when she felt Luke answer her plea with another feral moan and jet after jet of hot cum. Afterward she'd tumbled out of his lap and the two of them had laid gasping on the couch, looking at each other.

"That..." Luke had said, between heaving breaths. "Was fucking amazing."

"Mm." Kat had sighed back, still feeling dazed from her powerful climax. "I think I need a shower." She'd added after a moment.

Luke had smiled at her, a small action that had been enough to get her metaphorical engine revving again. It turned out that he'd had other ideas in mind. He had scooped her up and carried her, with the sort of effortless power that had Kat's mind racing with possibilities, eventually depositing her in his room, his bed. He'd proceeded to climb on top of her and then work his mouth down her body, eventually coming to her pussy, engorged with arousal and slick with multiple fluids. She had put out a weak hand to try to halt him, keenly aware of his cum oozing slowly from snatch, but he had brushed her hand away. "I don't mind tasting myself." He had told her. "It's just a part of my body, and I love my body." It had been one of the sexiest things she'd ever heard.

For ten exquisite minutes he'd assailed Kat's sticky cunt with gentle kisses and fierce licks, his very skilled tongue lashing at her clit and slithering deep inside her. Her orgasm had been a powerful shuddering one that saw her clutching a handful of Luke's hair in a vice grip while she bucked wildly against his face. After Luke finally pulled away, he'd smiled down at her. "You alright babe? Was that good for you?" Kat, her entire body limp, had only managed an incoherent moan. She'd moaned again when she felt Luke's hard cock press against her pleasure wracked pussy.

Luke had taken her hard and fast. He'd grabbed both of Kat's hands by the wrist with one of his own and pinned them above her head while his other hand supported his body as he pumped into her like a jackhammer. While mostly lost in a lustful haze Kat had been conscious of her trapped arms and the pressing weight of Luke's body on hers. She'd realized that she was utterly helpless beneath the blonde stud. In another encounter, with another person, the feeling would have filled her with anxiety but in that moment knowing that her body was Luke's to use was delicious. That knowledge, combined with the incredible friction as a thick cock pounded into her again and again soon had her on the verge of yet another orgasm. A desperate moan from Luke let her know that his own orgasm was also impending.

"Please, I want to taste you." She'd begged, because begging was all she could do.

Luke had kept pounding into her, and Kat had briefly thought he was going to ignore her pleas. At the last second however, and with a flash of movement that had surprised Kat, he'd suddenly been straddling Kat's chest, his glistening cock just inches from her face.

"Take it, babe, take it slut." His desperate moans had been an urgent command, one that had then and still did make Kat shudder.. Dirty talk like that had never been a part of her sexual lexicon, but coming from Luke's lips it always sounded right, always drove her wild. Kat with her mouth parted, tongue lolling out, her eyes silently projecting her fervent need for his seed, that never failed to drive Luke wild, and that first time hadn't been an exception. With a loud grunt Luke had erupted, sending thick ropes of cum raining down on her. Several had landed directly in her mouth, while others splattered onto her forehead and her chin. A couple had landed on her neck and started to drip down towards her heaving tits.

Kat had swallowed, savoring the taste of the load of cum that she had earned. Before meeting Luke she certainly hadn't been the most sexually adventurous or experienced girl around, but she had always enjoyed giving head and she had always enjoyed swallowing her partner's cum. It was less about the taste and more about how intimate it felt, and how it seemed to drive men wild without fail. And while it wasn't about the taste, Luke did taste good. I wonder if he eats a lot of pineapples or something. Kat had thought to herself as she gathered a large glob of cum from her chin onto her finger and sucked it up. She had glanced at Luke and discovered that he was staring at her with a look of delighted fascination, like a kid who'd gotten a present he hadn't dared to dream of on christmas day. Kat had felt herself blushing under his gaze, and she had popped her finger out of her mouth.

"I still need a shower" She had whined to him afterwards, reclining against his chest in a position that had already felt too comfortable.

"I'll race you to it." He'd told her, lust once again dancing in his eyes.

Five minutes later Kat was pushed up against the wall of Luke's shower, hot water cascading down on her while Luke's thick cock pummeled into her from behind. Her new lover's skillful fingers had danced over her body while he fucked her, and brought her to two more orgasms. She'd taken his third load of the day in her mouth, kneeling and looking up at him. The hot water gave out right as she swallowed the last drop and the two of them had tumbled out of the narrow stall gasping and laughing.

Luke had tossed her a towel which she used to dry herself and then wrap up her hair. Still fully naked she'd thrown open the door to the bathroom and stepped out. She had been stopped in her tracks almost immediately by a sight that would be indelibly printed into her memory: Travis, back from work, standing by the couch in the living room and looking in the direction of the bathroom with a frown on his face. His face had uplifted in a brief smile when he first saw her, but it had dashed immediately when Luke stepped out, also naked.

"Travis." That single soft word had been the only word Kat had been able to summon.

Kat had been buoyant, floating, practically high on orgasmic pleasure. Looking at Travis' face, devastation etched into every inch, had been like a thorny anchor puncturing her mood and dragging her down. She had taken a step forward, towards the dark haired young man, but he had warded her off with a raised hand before turning on the spot and storming out of the apartment.

Kat had left fifteen minutes later, the mood between her and Luke thoroughly spoiled. He had done his best to reassure her, telling her that Travis would get over it and imploring her to take his number. She'd taken his number but she'd had her doubts about Travis 'getting over it'. The look of hurt on his face had been striking.

Despite her misgivings, Kat had only managed to keep her distance from Luke and his apartment for a couple of days. She'd felt bad about Travis but the memory of her morning with Luke continued to loom large in her mind. Late that very next Friday a horny and frustrated Kat, fresh off of a night of waitressing, had received a 'u up?' text from the blonde stud, which seemingly inevitably had led to her waking up the next morning in his bed with a sore jaw and the taste of his cum still in her mouth.

Kat and Luke had hooked up several times in the following weeks and to her surprise, Travis had been pretty cool with the situation, even hanging out with the two of them a few times. It helped that the two of them had firmly rejected the idea of 'being official', they were determined, in those early days, to keep things strictly casual. It shocked Kat even more when Travis actually asked her out on a date. It had been in the morning after a casual sleepover, Luke had left for class early and she and Travis were alone.

Travis had been bashful but clearly eager when he'd asked her, leaning against the refrigerator while she sat at the table scarfing down a bowl of oatmeal. A synth-pop group they were both fans of was playing in town that weekend, and he had tickets. Dinner and a concert, a classic date. Her first impulse had been to reject him out of hand, just for the sheer awareness of it. The hangdog look on his face, combined with a hazy memory of bright conversation the night of the party, had led her to equivocate.. "I'll get back to you." She'd told him, and then she'd rushed off to class as quickly as reasonably possible.

"Really?" Kat had asked Luke, later that same night, while the two of them lay on Luke's bed later that night, freshly satisfied.

"Why not?" Luke replied with a shrug. "We're not dating or anything and it sounds like fun."

"The idea of me and him, that doesn't bother you at all?" Kat recalled being slightly hurt, and slightly intrigued at his words.

"Travis, he's more than my best friend, he's my brother. If the two of you go out and hit it off, what's the worst case scenario: that a person I love and a person I really like end up happily together? I can definitely live with that."

It was a moment that encapsulated what Kat liked the most about Luke: the man was centered and even keeled, at peace with himself and primarily concerned with making sure that he and everyone around him were having fun, living their best lives. The next morning, despite her reservations, she told Travis yes.

The date had turned out to be awful. The connection they'd had that fateful night at the party seemed to be broken, or perhaps just constantly interrupted by awkward self consciousness on both their parts. There had been a moment, dancing together in the general admission area of their concert, where Kat had felt a spark again, had begun to imagine how Travis' surprisingly graceful dance moves would translate to the bedroom, how he would feel on top of her...once they had returned to the apartment they'd fallen into a passionate make-out session on the couch. Kat had been into it, had been aching for Travis to make the next move, when instead he'd made a comment, something along the lines of 'this'll be the second time you've fucked on this couch'. An innocuous line, perhaps, but it had broken the mood for Kat, sent her mind spinning back to Luke. Kat had ended up spending the night back at her dorm room.

It was at her dorm room the next morning where Luke had found her, looking unusually disheveled and sleep deprived. He'd shaken his head at her ruefully as soon as she'd opened the door.

"I've turned into a pussy." He told her, before explaining that he'd spent the night at the apartment of an old hook-up of his, quickly adding in response to her devastated expression that nothing had happened. "I couldn't go through with it." He'd concluded mournfully. He'd then surprised Kat by stepping forward and grabbing up her hands in his.

"So, since I've clearly been thoroughly emasculated by your feminine wiles, and you won't even fuck my best friends, maybe we should just call it official?"