Fair is Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Luke's tongue invading her mouth and his hands roving over her tits, Kat reached down to cup his bulge, covered only by the thin fabric of his boxer shorts. He was already thick and firm beneath her hand. Good, she thought, as she broke their kiss and slid down onto her knees between his legs, That will make this much easier.

Kat bit her lip and stared straight into Luke's eyes as she sensually and slowly pulled down his boxers. His hard cock popped out and actually smacked her softly in the face. Kat gave a soft gasp of delight and stayed still for a moment, letting her boyfriend's length rest against her face. Luke was staring down at her with such strained intensity that Kat had to suppress a giggle. She was playing this up, because there was something she wanted, but she was enjoying the act itself too. For the next several seconds Kat toyed with her boyfriend's cock, gently stroking her way up and down his eight inch shaft, teasing his girthy head with the tip of her tongue. She led him right to the edge, to a point where she judged he was moments away from grabbing her hair and thrusting violently into her mouth, and then she spoke.

"Last week, when you told me that I should just fuck Travis, did you mean it?" Kat did her best to keep her voice even, casual, but she suspected some of the urgency she felt slipped through.

"What?" Luke's own voice was tight, constrained, and confused.

Kat nodded to herself while still trailing her fingers slowly up and down Luke's shaft. She'd suspected as much. Luke had been drunk and on the verge of sleep when he'd uttered the words that had taken root in her head. Still, she thought, I can make this work. She leaned forward and took Luke's cock into her mouth, bobbing down to engulf about half his length. When she came up for air she spoke again.

"The other night, the night of the 'dinner party'. You told me that Travis was just butt-hurt that he didn't get any from me, and that if I just went ahead and fucked him it would make everything copacetic. He did a nice thing by not taking advantage of a drunk coed, so he deserves to fuck me as a reward. Or, I should fuck him so that he'll come and live with us. Fair is fair, you said." Kat couldn't stop some trace of anger from slipping into her voice. Her recent fantasies and her newly established detente with Travis aside, the underlying logic still got her heated.

"Kat, babe, I don't remember saying that but if I hurt you I am so sorry. I-" The words tumbled out of Luke's mouth in a nervous panic. With one hand still grasping Luke's cock, Kat raised her other hand to wave off his concern.

"Never mind the bullshit sexism, think about the idea. Me fucking Travis. You did say it, after all." Kat paused and waited. After a second she felt it: a twitch of excitement. Got him. Kat thought, and the sly smile she gave Luke made him shudder. "Me and Travis, like you and I are right now, is that something you'd want to see? Me on my knees in front of your best friend? I felt his bulge, you know, the first night we met. He's not as big as you are, I don't think, and I don't mind. It would mean that when I do this..." Kat once again took Luke into her mouth and this time sank her head down as far as she could which still left over an inch of flesh untouched. "I could really deepthroat him. Is that what you want? For me to worship his whole cock with my throat?"

"Yes." Luke's answer was a low, desperate, rumble. "Fuck yes, I want to see that, alright? Fuuck" Luke's words trailed off into a moan of pleasure because as soon as she'd heard the first word Kat had taken his cock back into her mouth and started sucking him in earnest. While Kat worked her magic with her hands and her mouth, LUke found himself unable to stop talking. "I don't know what it is, I just can't get the idea of the two of you, of you with another guy period, out of my head. You're so fucking sexy babe. Ohh, yeah you're such a good little cocksucker. You're such a good fuck."

Kat moaned her agreement with his words around a mouthful of cock, causing Luke to tip his head back in ecstasy.

"Fuck, that's it, good girl. You know what it's like? It's like when you're a kid and you get the great new toy that everyone wants for Christmas. The best part of that is when you get to bring that toy around your friends and show it off." Luke brought a hand down to rest on Kat's actively bobbing head. "Let them play with it."

Abruptly Kat lifted her mouth off of Luke's cock and met his eyes. "Is that what I am to you? A toy?" Her voice was plaintive, but her eyes were gleaming with lust. Luke frowned at her for a second, and then his mouth tilted upward in a mirror of the sly smile she'd given him earlier.

"No, I'm sorry, you're right. You're not a toy. Toys don't have fun when they're played with." In a flash Luke reached down and grabbed Kat by the shoulders. Kat let out a surprised squeak as Luke, flexing his impressive core strength, lifted the thin girl up and onto his lap. "You're a slut." He growled at her, making Kat shiver with excitement. "You love cocks, sucking them, riding them, getting filled by them." Luke brought a hand to Kat's pussy, where she knew he would find her drenched. "I wouldn't be bringing a toy for my friend to play with, I'd be giving my slut girlfriend a new cock to enjoy."

Kat nodded fervently while savoring the feeling of his fingers, which had pushed aside the thin gusset of her lingerie and were playing at her lips, teasing the entrance to her vagina. "Both." She whispered, just loud enough for Luke to hear.

"Both." Luke said, satisfied. Luke wrapped his arms around Kat and with another abrupt move he flipped the pair of them so that Kat was on her back with Luke on top of her. Luke grabbed Kat's legs and pushed them back toward her head while thrusting into her in the same motion.

Six frantic minutes later Kat had climaxed twice and Luke had filled her pussy with a thick load of come. The two young lovers lay on their sides staring at each other in a post-orgasmic haze. "So," Kat said at least. She was nervous. The things she had said, the things Luke had said, had it all been foreplay or...They say guys are only really capable of thinking clearly right after busting a nut. "I guess next weekend we should invite Travis to have dinner with us?" She tried to keep her voice light and playful, so that she could try to pass it off as a joke if Luke took it the wrong way. There was a long pause, long enough that Kat's stomach started to twist in dread. At last Luke responded.

"No, not next weekend. We have the apartment for another two weeks, and we should do it right before we leave, in case things go badly."

Kat let out a sigh of relief, and the couple continued talking well into the night, fantasizing and making plans.

***

Two weeks later Kat and Luke were once again standing in Luke's bedroom, though it was much emptier than it had been. Most of the contents had been packed up and loaded into the moving truck that was currently parked on the street in front of the apartment. Only the mattress of Luke's bed and a single box containing the few essentials Kat and Luke would need the next morning remained.

"Are you ready for this, babe? Last chance to back out, pretty much." Luke asked, staring at Kat, his eyes radiating fondness and lust, mixed with concern.

Kat took a deep breath to steady her nerves, swallowed hard, and stared back at her boyfriend. She flashed him a small smile that she hoped conveyed her excitement. I'm ready, she thought to herself. "I'm ready." She said, "I've put too much work in to back out now."

She had put the work in too, to set this up. It hadn't been hard work, mind, or difficult. But it had been nerve-wracking and thrilling in equal measure. After she and Luke had come to an agreement it had been mainly up to her to lay the groundwork. To that end her morning workouts had continued, always under Travis' attentive view. Her subsequent breakfasts with him had continued too, with Kat making a point to be especially bubbly, playful, flirtatious.

Mom would be proud, and then horrified. Her mother was forever after her to be 'more ladylike', which Kat had interpreted from observation to mean that she should be a simpering feminine ideal. Kat had seen her mom in action in scenarios ranging from wrangling favors out of her ex-husband, Kat's father, to getting a good deal from her mechanic. It wasn't about showing skin or being slutty, Kat's mother would be outraged at the suggestion of either, it was about attitude. 'Just make a man feel a little special, and he'll do almost anything you want.' She had told Kat late one night after an especially disappointing date. Kat had rolled her eyes at her then, and many other times throughout her childhood, but the past two weeks of laughing just a little too hard at Travis' jokes or lingering just a few seconds longer at accidental touches, had forced Kat to reassess.

It had worked after all, Kat had found to her slight dismay. Travis, already primed by their complicated history, had become sweet, downright obsequious in his attitude towards Kat. The past few days his gaze, always lustful, had been tinged with some deeper emotions, and just the day before he had made an offhand comment, passed off as a joke, that if she ever got fed up with Luke...Kat had expressed her misgivings to Luke, about playing with Travis' emotions to the level that she had been. Luke had shrugged it off. 'He's going to enjoy himself. He won't care afterwards.' That fit with Luke's generally hedonistic outlook on life, but Kat wasn't so sure. Her misgivings though weren't strong enough to overcome her fantasies, which had continued nightly in such vivid detail that she could picture beat by beat what she wanted to happen.

"Don't worry so much. After what you put him through today that boy is so worked up that he's ready to burst. This will be easy." Luke's voice, gentle and reassuring, broke through her reverie and Kat nodded. Today she had turned up the heat on her antics crossing into behavior that her mother had certainly never modeled in front of her. While they had been engaged in the sweaty work of loading up their entire apartment, Kat had donned a pair of cut-off jeans that failed to cover her entire ass, and a flannel tied off at her midriff with the buttons arranged in such a way that even slight dips forward left most of her chest visible. Travis had been quite apparently uncomfortable, constantly shifting himself in his own tight pair of work shorts, but he had also made a point of hovering near Kat at every opportunity. He was waiting for them now, sitting in the living room with the pizza they had ordered.

"Besides," Luke continued, "When he sees what you're wearing, I don't think he'll be able to keep his hands off of you." Kat gave another small smile at that. It had been her idea, the piece de resistance of her little seduction campaign. She had abandoned the slutty cut-offs and the boob baring flannel in favor of an outfit that she knew would have an instant and powerful effect on Travis: the short, form fitting black dress that she had been wearing the first night they met. The only difference between then and the present is that tonight Kat had forgone wearing panties at all. If all went according to plan, they would be extraneous.

"You go out first." Kat said, in a sudden flare of inspiration. "Let me make a 'dramatic' entrance."

Luke grinned, and nodded. "You're the boss." he said, before opening the door and stepping out.

Kat sat in the doorway, hidden from view of the living room, and listened as Luke walked out, greeted his best friend, and cracked open a beer.

"Where's Kat?" she heard Travis ask in the distance. After swallowing hard one more time, stealing her nerves one more time, Kat stepped out into the living room.

As soon as she stepped into view, Kat could feel the focus of both boys snap to her. She almost faltered, but conjuring some of the confidence she had felt flirting with Travis over the past two weeks she straightened up and strode over to the couch with a sultry strut, conscious of the eyes following her every move.

As she approached Travis let out a low whistle then paused abruptly to shoot a nervous glance over at Luke. The blonde boy waved his friend off. "Relax dude, she does look fine as fuck. That's a natural reaction. What's the occasion, babe?"

Kat blushed and blinked at her boyfriend. They hadn't planned this out, she hadn't expected to be questioned so soon. "I...this just feels like a momentous occasion. You two are about to be living separately after all these years, I'm about to move into my first grown-up apartment. It just felt right to put on something a little more elegant than what I was wearing before." Kat felt good about her improvisation. Her dress wasn't what anyone would call the height of sophistication, but she suspected neither of the horny college seniors would be mounting a fashion critique.

Travis did laugh however. "Well welcome to the heights of elegance. We have pizza, beer and literally nothing else." He said, while gesturing around the room. It was true, like Luke's bedroom the living room had been fully packed up. The couch which all three of them were sitting on, and the refrigerator, which came with the apartment were all that remained. Kat had learned in the past twenty four hours that the couch also had also been there when Luke and Travis moved in. It was a good couch, large enough to sit three adults and comfy to boot. They had tried to take it with them, but after too many hours of trying to fit it through the front door they had concluded it was impossible. All in all, it was a pretty bleak scene, but Kat had managed to scrounge up some candles from her dorm room that she wanted to use up and they were flickering away on the kitchen countertop, lending the room a cozy almost romantic atmosphere.

Kat laughed at Travis' small joke, and by weeks long reflex added just a little bit of extra forced mirth to her voice. She grabbed a slice of pizza and also picked up Travis's half full beer from where it sat in front of him. "Thank you for your hospitality, good sir." She said, her voice teasing. Travis opened his mouth to respond and then, looking into Kat's eyes and seeing her sly mischievousness there, closed it again.

Their dinner continued in a halting, awkward fashion, but there were bright spots. Luke, who Kat knew still hoped that Travis could be persuaded to come live with them, excitedly regaled his friend about the many features he and Kat were looking forward to. Kat, who at this point didn't care if Travis came to live with them or not, nodded and smiled along. Travis, whose stated intention was to move back home for a few months before applying to grad schools in the spring, countered with the fact that his parents had a hot tub and a dishwasher. Kat had to admit that she was jealous.

Eventually, after both too long and too short a time for Kat's taste, Luke and Travis were bickering over the last slice of pizza, and Travis started to make intimations that he would be heading to bed early. "Got a long drive tomorrow, after all." he said.

"About that," Luke said, clearing his throat. "I think things have been tense around here for this last little bit, and I kinda hate that. Doesn't feel like a good way to end things after so many years living together."

Travis' eyes widened, and he blinked at his friend in surprise. "Bro." he replied simply. "I guess I'm not sure what you're even talking about. Yeah I was shitty to Kat here, but I shaped up and I think we're doing pretty good now. Aren't we?" He directed his question to Kat, who, sitting on the other side of Luke from him, leaned forward and gave him a quick nod.

"I wasn't talking about you being shitty to Kat, actually. I was talking about how shitty Kat has been to you." Kat's heart started beating faster at these words. She'd known they were coming but to her mild surprise that did very little to take the emotional sting out of it. Meanwhile Luke continued talking.

"The night you guys met, little Kat here was feeling no pain, and she practically, well no not practically she did actually throw herself at you. You've told me about it, she's told me about it, she wanted you in the worst way. You're a nice guy. A decent guy. Too decent for your own good. The very next morning after you were such a gentleman, after you protected her honor, this little slut," The word rang out sharp and harsh amidst the otherwise silent room. Luke moved his hand over and settled it on Kat's exposed thigh as he went on. "Threw herself at the very next guy she met. I"ve spared you the details up til now, but brother I've got to tell you that I didn't even lay down any game, didn't have to drop no line, she was just ready from the jump." Kat flushed and squirmed in place, very conscious of the fact that Travis was looking at her, a suspicious frown on his face. Smart boy, that Travis. He knows that Luke is being weird right now. The question is, does he want me enough to go with it?

"Even the past few weeks...tell me Trav, you didn't think there was anything at all odd about how friendly she's been, how flirty? Do you really think she wore that slutty outfit today and let you stare at her tits by accident?"

Travis' lips were pursed in concentration and his head was darting between Luke and Kat. "No, I guess not. What the fuck is going on guys?"

"What's going on, my friend, is that Kat here has been trying to work you. She figured that if she turned on the charm and flashed some skin, she could get you to change your plans and come live with us. I've tried to tell her not to play with you like that, but she's stubborn. I just can't in good conscience let things end like that. That's what we were talking about in my room earlier: I was telling her that she tried her machiavelli shit, she failed and now she needs to make things right." Kat nodded along with Luke, while Travis stared at her, now clearly deeply suspicious.

A moment later Luke thoroughly distracted Travis from his suspicions, and Kat from all conscious thought, when his hand, which had continued its inexorable climb up Kat's thigh, now pushed her dress up to her waist. Kat could feel herself flush even deeper, she imagined she resembled a ripe tomato at this point, but she also subconsciously spread her legs as her skirt lifted, in order to give the boys a better view. Luke murmured his approval.

"Yeah, there you go, you see that Travis? She is already so wet. I think Kat here is eager to make up for being such a teasing little slut. Aren't you, babe?"

"Mm-hmm." Kat's response, soft and high pitched, was more of a squeak than a word, and only increased in pitch as Luke ran a finger through her lips, collecting the nectar that was already gathering there. He sucked the finger into his mother and closed his eyes briefly, clearly savoring the taste. When he opened them he had a broad grin on his face as he glanced down at his best friend's lap.

"Look, Kat, Travis is excited too. He's already hard for you." Kat glanced over and saw that there was indeed a prominent bulge protruding from inside Travis' shorts. She looked at Luke, a pleading expression on her face.

"Can I play with it?" She asked, her voice was child-like, playful. Without waiting for a response Kat stood up from her seat on the couch. She walked over to the other end of the couch where Travis was waiting, reclined and staring at her like he could not quite comprehend what was happening. Kat sunk back down, this time onto her knees, right in front of Travis. With shaking hands she undid Travis's belt, unbuttoned his shorts, and pulled them down along with his boxers, revealing to her sight for the first time Travis' hard cock. Like she'd suspected it was a good size, not quite as long or as thick as Luke's. Without bothering with any kind of foreplay, or rather with a thought that pretty much their entire acquaintance had been foreplay, Kat eagerly took Travis into her mouth.