Fair is Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LIke she'd hoped, she was able to deepthroat Travis' entire length. As her nose brushed against his pubic hair Travis let out a gasp of surprise, which in turn caused Luke to give a little chuckle.

"Ain't she a good little cocksucker bro? This whole time I haven't even been able to be that mad at you, because you really did miss out on something special." Luke's words were followed by a shuffling sound, and when Kat cast her glance sideways she saw that her boyfriend had also dropped his shorts and was inching closer to her. Once she was within arms reach of him Kat, while still urgently working Travis' shaft with her mouth, reached out and grasped Luke's cock. It was a thrilling sensation in and of itself, the feeling of one cock in her hand and another filling her mouth, but she also knew that it was only the beginning.

After a couple of minutes of that set up, Luke, either sensing Kat's desire for more, or just wanting more himself, called for a rearrangement. He stood, while gesturing for Travis to do the same.

"Come on, let's see how our little slut handles sucking two cocks at the same time." Kat bit her lip and looked up at both boys as they loomed above her, savoring the sensation of their intense focus bearing down on her. It was sitting across the desk from her landlord, or doing yoga in front of Travis, but magnified ten times, one hundred. Kat dove in her task with gusto, sucking Luke's cock eagerly while stroking Travis', and then following Travis' urgent groping of her head back to his spit-slick member. A few seconds there, and then Luke was the one urgently directing her face back to his cock. Kat gave her boyfriend a plaintive little frown, to which he responded with a minute shrug and a broad smirk, as if to say 'What are you going to do about it'.

That smirk set Kat to smoldering, and she knew right away what she was going to do about it. I'm not powerless, she thought to herself while staring defiantly back at Luke. The two boys were standing very close to each other, and just inches away from her face. Kat had actually been careful, as she'd worked both rock hard lengths of flesh, to keep them separate. That ended with her own smirk at the two boys as she grabbed both cocks in her hands and brought them together, rubbing the tip of Luke's dick against the shaft of Travis', and vice versa.

The reaction to her little stunt was immediate and palpable: a gasp of surprise from both boys and then a heavy silence. Kat once again cast her eyes upward and studied their reactions. Luke just smiled and shrugged at Travis.

"I think Kat here is trying to be mischievous. I don't know about you bro, but I find it hard to be too worried about accidentally crossing blades when we're about to absolutely wreck this naughty little slut."

After a pause Travis flashed his own, somewhat shakier smile. "Yeah no, you're absolutely right." He said. Kat, still watching him closely, narrowed her eyes. His voice sounded steady enough but he was staring at Luke in a certain way, with a subtle gleam in his eye. Suddenly a suspicion blossomed in Kat's mind, and along with it a new line of fantasy, one that hadn't been a part of any of her erotic daydreams of this moment. She looked over at Luke, who was staring down at her, satisfied affection etched across his face. If he were to go along with it, this could be interesting. Kat thought to herself.

"I want this inside of me." Kat announced, giving Travis' cock a kiss. Both guys nodded and Travis left his position in front of Kat to circle around her while she continued to enthusiastically service Luke. She soon felt his hand reaching for her sex, and she spread her legs to allow him access. After a few seconds in which he prodded at her cunt and found her sopping wet, Kat's eyes widened in momentary surprise as her legs were pulled out from underneath her and she fell forward into a doggystyle position. Luke took a seat back on the couch so that Kat could continue to suck him as, with a single forceful thrust, Travis shoved his cock into her.

That moment was another thrilling one, further up the rung on the ladder of Kat's sexual fantasies. She was full, she was stretched, her mouth by Luke and her cunt by Travis, and in that moment, her little power plays notwithstanding, Kat recognized that she was functionally helpless, at the whim of those two men, and she reveled in it. Her first orgasm arrived shortly afterwards, as Travis pumped into her with animalistic urgency while slapping her ass. Kat's head fell away from Luke's cock as her pelvis convulsed against Travis'. Luke used the opportunity to lean down and capture her mouth in a searing kiss.

"You're so fucking hot right now, babe." He murmured quietly into her ear, and then, louder, called out to Travis.

"Hey I know it's fun to pound that tight little cunt from behind, but you have got to let her ride you too. She really knows how to work a dick. Like she was a slutty cowgirl in another life or something." Travis grunted in assent and so after some rearrangement Kat found herself mounted on Travis' cock while he lay flat on the floor. Luke, standing once again, resumed fucking her face while she bounced and undulated on top of his best friend. Of the three of them, Luke reached his orgasm first, hands wrapped around Kat's head as he used her mouth. Kat closed her eyes and savored the feeling of Luke's first blast of cum hitting the back of her throat, and then, feeling a sort of devious joy, let Luke's still erupting cock fall out of her mouth. She grabbed his shaft and pointed it downward, sending the ensuing bursts of cum splattering against Travis' unsuspecting face.

"What the fuck!" Travis exclaimed, as Kat used Luke to glaze his face. She gave him an innocent smile, while increasing the pace of her grinding on top of him. If Travis really minded what had been done to him, his cock certainly didn't, as just seconds later Kat felt a telltale spasm from the thick rod buried in her pussy, followed by the feeling of hot cum blasting into her. While savoring that feeling Kat glanced back up at Luke, and found her boyfriend staring at her quizzically. When he noticed that he had Kat's attention he glanced down at his roommate's cum splattered face, and then back at Kat, the question clear on his face: What the fuck are you playing at? Kat didn't detect any anger or disgust though, and she hadn't expected to. Luke had confided in her once that while he didn't consider himself 'bi' or anything, the idea of hooking up with a guy didn't phase him. Pleasure, to him, was pleasure. In response to his silent question Kat gave him a silent response. Please, just go with it, she pleaded with her eyes, and Luke nodded.

By this point Travis' orgasm had subsided, and unlike Luke he did seem perturbed, looking up at Kat with a mixture of confusion, annoyance, and still a healthy measure of lust. His deflated cock had slid out of Kat's now sodden pussy, but she remained straddling his hips. Ignoring Luke for the moment Kat turned her focus to the dark haired, fair featured young man. She leaned down and began to whisper in his ear.

"When you're around Luke, nobody sees you. That's what you said to me right? Well right now I see you, and I think you look incredibly fucking sexy covered in cum. Whatever thoughts you've had, or are having, whatever deeply buried fantasies, they're all okay right now" Travis stared back at her, clearly excited but also still clearly very nervous. Mentally, Kat scaled back on the fantasies that were playing in her head. At least for this time, she added to herself. She moved her head, licked up a generous dollop of cum from along Travis's jaw, and then brought her lips to his, making out with him and feeding him at the same time. Travis, for his part, parted his lips and accepted Luke's cum. Kat could feel his spent cock stirring back to life as he did so.

Kat and Travis' passionate kiss was soon interrupted by a pointed cough from Luke, standing above them and stroking his cock back to life. His own devious smirk was back on his face. "Travis, bro, you went and made a mess in my girlfriend. The least you could do is clean it up." He said before adding, with his smirk broadening into a wide grin, "Fair is fair, after all."

Kat returned his smile while maneuvering her body on top of Travis' so that her pussy was directly above his face. She lowered herself down to touch her lips to his, while she leaned forward to recapture his cock with her mouth. A few seconds later Kat was moaning and gasping, trembling so hard around at Travis' ministrations that she almost let his cock fall out of her mouth. Oh my god, this boy can really eat pussy! Travis worked her pussy like a starving man, driving his tongue up into her in search of every last drop of cum, alternated with gentle licks across her labia and around her clit. Altogether his actions had her rapidly approaching the brink of climax. She was pushed over the edge when she felt Luke's cock, thicker than the one in her mouth, press up against her just millimeters away from Travis' mouth. She couldn't see it with her eyes, but the scene was vivid in her mind's eye: Luke's heavy balls would have to be brushing up against Travis' head, and when he started fucking her...Luke pounded into her, and Kat felt Travis' cock twitch in his mouth. Luke's rapid strokes were occasionally when Luke would withdraw and casually, as if he were just catching his breath, rest his cock against Travis' face.

After riding out an orgasm under the duel assault of Travis' mouth and Luke's cock, Kat turned her attention to draining Travis' cock. She deepthroated him rapidly, eagerly, even though the position was awkward. Her task was made more complicated by Luke, who would distract her by slapping hard at her ass or, at one point, bringing a thumb up to her asshole and burying it inside her while he continued fucking. Kat tensed at that first contact before easing back into it. She trusted that Luke wouldn't take it any further, it was something they'd talked about. Anal was something that Kat was very eager to try, and a DP represented the highest rung on that ladder of fantasy, but it was something they'd decided to leave for the future. For next time, Kat decided, as Luke's thumb filling her virgin hole made every movement of his cock feel all the more tantalizing.

Soon she was coming again, an explosive climax that led to her pussy gushing liquid all over Travis' still sucking mouth. Her climax, the fierce clenching of her spasming cunt, triggered Luke's own climax and he slid out from her pussy to blast another load all over Travis' face. Once again being coated in his best friend's cum was all it took to push Travis over the edge and he, finally, after months of build up, sent burst after burst of cum into Kat's mouth.

Afterwards, all three of them reclined on their one remaining piece of furniture. While the boys had put their boxers back on, Kat was completely naked, long since shucked off. Kat was snuggled into Luke, but Travis was right next to her and she rested a hand on his thigh. After an indeterminable amount of time, Travis had recovered enough to straighten up and look over at Luke and Kat. "So um, I guess I can call my parents and tell them that I'll be staying here, at least for a little while longer." Kat looked over at him in surprise, but he gave her a minute shrug. "That's what that was all about right?"

"For Luke it was." Kat told him. "For me, it was more about fulfilling a fantasy. And, I mean, I have literally wanted your dick from the moment we met."

"Well, anyway I'm willing to give this whole cohabitation thing a try if you guys are." Travis said.

"Are you sure?" Luke butted in. That surprised Kat, as this was the outcome Luke had been pushing for from the beginning.

"Nope." Travis said. "There are so many ways all of this could blow up. But if tonight is any indication, it won't be boring."

"It's not like it's going to be a constant fuck fest every day." Kat cautioned. Not every day, she thought, but she did already have a list of things to try for next time.

"It's not?" Luke asked, his voice dripping with faux-disappointment. Kat gave him a soft slap on the arm.

"No, I know." Travis said. "It's more...I dunno. I just feel like I'd regret it if I didn't give it a try."

Kat nodded. She felt very much the same way. There really were so many things that could go wrong, so many sources of unresolved tension, and that was without even touching on the interplay between Luke and Travis that had unfolded during the threesome, which none of them had even touched yet. But still, with an experience like that behind them, and a wide world of possibilities ahead of them, Kat felt excited about what the future held.