Fair is Fair

Story Info
You deserve more than a FWB, but we keep coming back.
1.3k words
3.4
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrflex37
mrflex37
58 Followers

Marilynn,

How long will we keep this charade up? Playing around is fun. It's tantalizing, erotic, but we know a real relationship would never work. A ten year age gap isn't a big deal, but it is a looming cloud in the fragments of our future. You need a man with a stable life. I'm still in the growth phase. Fair is fair.

You're a good woman, and a good mother. I'm a good enough man. I could be a good father, but I don't have it in me right now. You shouldn't be wasting your time with me. Fair is fair.

Yes, we make a good combination. I won't deny that. A toned, Cuban-Jamaican spirit in his early 30's colliding with a curvaceous, French-Italian cocktail in her early 40's. Your curly brown hair with my bald head. Our matching hazel-brown eyes. We're a titillating mix, but come on. You're a dedicated, passionate woman, working hard to make opportunities for her child. I'm still trying to find an opportunity. You deserve a loving relationship with someone who's got his shit together. Fair is fair.

If we made this relationship official, it would disintegrate in a few years. There will be a point where we'll never be able to recover from the anger. We both know we're not like other people. That's what draws us to each other. The sex is what keeps us intertwined. Becoming friends with benefits wasn't a good idea. It never is, but we've kept it going. Trying not to give in to the primal, burning lust that overwhelms us. The push and pull. The give and take. Fair is fair.

Our last late night frolic still sends fire through my blood. We had settled on our usual haunt, the downtown scene. The bar was packed. The heat of the crowd was suffocating. After being bumped one too many times, and you having to pull me away from getting into a fight, we decided to call it a night.

We stepped out into the cool bite of the night air. The chill was enough to give us goosebumps, but not enough to make us shiver as we headed down the dim, side street where we parked. We always park by each other, to make sure each of us safely gets into our cars. Fair is fair.

Idle chit chat kept us moving. We huddled closer, the cool air awakened the sensual urge in us. Of all the outfits you could have worn, you had on tight jeans that showed off your figure and that low cut, baby blue blouse that complimented your cleavage. I kept it simple, a black T-shirt and jeans, but you liked how my arms and chest flexed in the shirt.

The chit chat trailed off. Standing in the awkward silence, we hugged to say goodbye, but it's never a quick hug with us. When we hug, we hold each other tight, lingering longer than we need to, remembering what it's like to feel each other's heat. The closeness makes the clothing feel restricting. You ran a hand up and down my lower back. I did the same to you. Fair is fair.

You nuzzled your head into my neck, breathing in the scent of my cologne. Your perfume flared through my nostrils. Our breathing got heavy. Who were we kidding? Our hazel eyes blazed into each other. Before we knew what we were doing, we kissed. Making out ensued. We stumbled against your car, your back pressed against it, but you didn't mind. You wrapped an arm around my head, pulling me deeper into the kiss while your free hand explored my chest and worked its way down to my belt.

I reached under your blouse, discovering you weren't wearing a bra. The belt came apart and my zipper opened without a problem, popping my already hard cock into your hand. You squeezed it. I squeezed your tit. You gasped as I growled. Fair is fair.

We broke the kiss, glaring at each other, hunger in our eyes. You dropped to your knees and started sucking. The street was empty, our cars sitting solemnly in their spots. No one was around to catch us, but the police could have turned the corner at any minute.

You slurped up and down my big black dick, burying it deep in your throat. You moaned. It had been months since you gobbled it down. My eyes rolled as you sucked my cock like it was the last time you'd ever do it. Jamming it down your throat sounded divine. I could have face fucked you into oblivion, but there was more I wanted to do. It looked like you were having all the fun. Fair is fair.

I stood you up and tried opening your door, fumbling with it only to realize it was locked. You hit the fob and as soon as the lights flashed, I opened the back door. You moved to hop in, but I stopped you, unbuttoning your jeans and ripping them down along with your blue lace panties. Pushing you onto the back seat, I pulled your pants off. I crawled in behind you, closing the door behind me. It was my turn to bury my face between your legs.

I devoured your clit. Your whine was soaked in ecstasy as you squirmed. I held one leg steady while I used the free one to stroke my cock. The excitement had you wet, but the vigorous lashing of my tongue amplified the excitement tenfold. You gyrated against my face, forcing your clit against my tongue. Having you ride my face would have been exquisite, but you were about to make up for it. I sat up and pulled you towards me.

You read my mind. Climbing on top of me, you lined your wet, waiting hole up with my cock and put your weight on me. We each sucked in a breath as I delved deeper and deeper inside of you. Our arms locked around each other. Every inch of my cock was buried inside of you. Instinct took over. We matched each other's rhythm. I fucked you. You fucked me back. Push and pull, Give and take. Fair is fair.

The kissing continued. Tongues explored new territory. I slipped a hand under your blouse again. Soft hands caressed my beard. Moans, grunts, and whines of pleasure cascaded throughout your car. The windows fogged, but we didn't care. The car was rocking, but we didn't give a damn. I was close, and you were right there with me. You broke the kiss, staring into my eyes, breathing heavily, labored. Our eyes widened. You gyrated furiously on my cock. I gripped your hips, pumping with everything I had. Heat built up in my balls. I could feel it surging through my cock. You beat me to it.

The orgasm hit you so hard, you seized on my cock, constricting it. You shuddered and shook, riding out the ecstasy, face lifted to the heavens. Your convulsions set off my own orgasm. I erupted, pushing my cock as deep into you as I could, emptying out every ounce of cum. You kept riding my cock, milking out the last of it. I kept meeting your thrusts, giving you long, forceful strokes, triggering aftershocks of your orgasm. Push and pull. Give and take. Fair is fair.

Eventually, we came down. Settling into the afterglow, you cuddled against me. I rested my hands on your thighs. The windows were opaque. Our stilted breathing was the only sound in the car. Reality set in. It was a spur of the moment fling, albeit a steamy one. One I had been trying to put off and sensuously failed. The heat of the bar and the chill of the night air gave way to a torrential outpouring of ecstacy. It wasn't our first time. It technically wasn't our last because it didn't end there. Round two and three and four were upon us. Another night of debauchery couldn't hurt. The friends with benefits charade could continue. The question was where to? Your place or mine? We went back to my place. After all, we did sex up your back seat. Fair is fair.

mrflex37
mrflex37
58 Followers