Fair Use

Story Info
A black businessman’s enterprise meets his fetish.
1.2k words
4.33
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is about a multimedia entrepreneur and bachelor moonlighting as a journalist- photographer. He satisfies his ravenous carnal hungers through his Helpful Hunk Tupperware meetups. Whether bored or unfulfilled, soups, sauces and salads are a great excuse to invite a good stuffing. When a lucky lady books an hour with him, he's bound to devour her groceries not to exclude the cake and squirt and here's where things get juicy.......

I'm a bachelor, and I like to help women out. I'm a journalist by trade, but moonlight as a photographer. I have my own business, so I don't need to work for someone else.

I can do what I want when I want. And I love to eat! I'm in my early 40's, tall, dark and handsome. I'm single, and I've been that way for quite some time now.

I was in a situationship 2 years ago, but no one has ever been able to hold me down long enough for anything serious to develop. My sex drive is insatiable, and it's only getting worse.

I know there's got to be something wrong with me. I think I should probably see a shrink. But if I did, I'd never hear the end of it. "What's wrong with you?" they'd ask. "Why won't you settle down?

Truthfully with every appointment booked I silently wish I'd meet the woman I'd become addicted to. Not just for her beauty or sex appeal or even her secretions. No. I get off on being desired and adored. I can usually achieve these ends by demonstrating my cliteracy to a worthy female. A very thorough mustache ride can do a great deal to fix a woman's attitude. Whether I'm in your kitchen preparing a salad for you or teaching you how to make a delicious steak marinade, we are most likely sipping a dry red or mouthwatering Pinot Grigio. After that the only appetizer I'm interested in is your clam. Yes, before I pull my dick out and pound the pussy senseless, I'm usually sucking clit and skillfully licking the delightfully tangy pink inner and outer lips. Shameless pussyeater, I gotta have your scent under my nose while I'm fucking the dog shit outta you.

I mean seriously, how can anyone turn down a girl who smells like sex and taste like heaven? And then when she cums all over my face, I'm thinking "Damn, I really am a freak." A real lick em low lover. No! Im a loverman! Simple and plain. Let me tell you how the typical appointment unfolds.

The woman calls, and I show up at her doorstep. She's always dressed to kill. That's usually a skirt or dress or whatever and some killer heels. Her hair is usually done up nice. She's usually wearing makeup.

And she's got perfume. You know the type, expensive and sexy. We chat for a bit. I'm very charming, and I try to put her at ease. Then I take her by the hand and lead her into the kitchen. I make us both a drink.

Usually. However one time I met a sweet Italian milf. The boys were away and she took me by the hand straight to her bedroom. She had two glasses of white wine ready for us as she stood before me in her fuzzy beige robe. She was completely nude under it. Just like I like it. She leaned in to kiss me after taking a long seductive sip of the vino.

She smelled divine. I couldn't wait to taste her. I peeled her robe open to reveal a pair of breasts that looked like they could break glass. I licked my lips and then went straight for them.

They were big and soft and delicious. I sucked and nibbled on each nipple until they were hard and erect. I kissed my way down her body. I wanted to savor every inch of her.

I reached between her legs and felt the heat from her pussy. It was wet and warm. I ran my finger through her slit and then slipped it inside her. She moaned softly as I pushed it deep into her.

I took my finger out and sucked her slimy delicious pussy dressing off my finger. Bold and tangy like the best Greek vinaigrette you've ever tasted. I completely removed her robe and tossed her on her bed. I remove her robe completely as I am just in my gray joggers and shirtless. I literally through her on the bed and tell her assume the position. She seductively asks how you want it my King?The whole time she's face down ass up with her ass poked out and curve in her back. From this angle the crack of her ass is open and her pussyhole is fully accessible. Finally a bitch that wants to get fucked! But you know me...I gotta taste it first if I'm really crazy about you. And I was really feelin this diva.

So I gently spread her cheeks apart and buried my tongue deep into her pussy. She squealed with delight as I ate her out. I was lapping up all of her juices and enjoying every minute of it.

My fetish is females with strong feminine fragrance and deep flavaful secretions. I like my Ladyfriends saucy. Like hooters wing sauce. If you catch my drift. With that tangy squirt on my palette and under my nose, I'm prepared to fuck like a beast.

I start off slow, licking her asshole and then working my way down to her pussy. I eat her out for a few minutes, and then I stand up and pull her ass towards me so that her pussy is right in front of my cock.

I yank my joggers and boxers down simultaneously and my handsome chocolate cock pops out! 8.5 inches of erect Mandingo goodness for a snow bunny soccer milf!

I rub the head up and down her slit and she starts to grind on it. I grab her hips and shove it into her as deep as I can go. I fuck her hard and fast.

She screams in pleasure. I grab her hair and pull her head back while I fuck her pussy. I hold onto her hair and fuck her harder and faster. I grab her tits and squeeze them and pinch her nipples.

I don't let her get comfortable or relax. I pound her pussy with my thick cock. Her moans are getting louder and more desperate. I'm not going to last much longer.

By now, the room smells like a combination of white wine, potpourri and her DEEP vaginal juices. I'm intoxicated by her flava and scent, I'm harder than a steel pipe. I do have a condom on but she keeps begging me to breed her.

I bury my thumb in her slick butthole and begin to fuck her pussy as hard as I can. The condom broke and I began to flood her womb with all my divine African seed. Omg her raw pussy is so slick. I'm hitting her cervix, she feels like heaven. I'm unloading in her

and I think I hear her scream. But I'm not sure because I'm still fucking her pussy. I cum so hard that my knees buckle. I fall to the floor next to her. I lay there panting and sweating. I look at her and smile.

She smiles back. I love this woman. "That was amazing." She says. "You're so sexy." Thank you. " I say. " I really needed that. "She looks at me and kisses me deeply. We kiss passionately and make out for a few minutes.