Fairmount School Sex Ed

Story Info
Students have interesting first sex education lesson.
2.7k words
4.26
46.2k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now class today we are going to begin our sex education lesson," said Mrs. Winters, the very attractive sex education teacher.

"Now before you joined this class you were required to sign a form that doesn't allow you to tell anyone what happens in this class. So has everyone brought in their signed forms to class today?" asked Mr. Winters the other sex ed teacher and the husband of Mrs. Winters.

All the students nodded their heads to show that they had turned in their forms. "Well that's good" said Mrs. Winters, "now the reason we asked you to get those forms signed is because this is to prove that you have passed your eighteenth birthday and because this is going to be a very different kind of sex education class from the kinds of classes you have been in before."

"Now we want you all to be very comfortable with your sexuality and we feel that the best way for all of you to do this is with full participation in the class," said Mr. Winters.

"In order for everyone to fully participate we are going to require everyone in the class to remain naked at all times while you are in this classroom," Mrs. Winters told the students.

The class all began to talk at once protesting the fact that they were going to have to be naked in class. "Now calm down class I know all of you may be uncomfortable with being naked in front of your fellow classmates, but believe me this will help you become more comfortable with your sexuality," said Mr. Winters "and to make all of you feel more comfortable Mrs. Winters and I will also be staying naked for the duration of the class also." With that both Mr. and Mrs. Winters began taking off all of their clothes. Once they had finished undressing they stood before the class completely naked and needless to say every eye in the classroom was focused on the two naked teachers in front of them, or at least on certain parts of them. Every male student's eyes were focused on Mrs. Winters' large 36DD breasts, while all of the female students were focused on Mr. Winters' large penis hanging between his legs which was about seven inches long even in its flaccid state.

"Now as you can see we are perfectly comfortable with our nudity and we want you to be as comfortable with your nudity as we are with ours," Mrs. Winters told the students.

"Now get those clothes off. Come on lets get a move on," Mr. Winters ordered the students. This was quickly followed by all of the students beginning to remove all of their clothing. Some of the students struggled with taking off their clothes because they continued to pay attention to their naked teachers at the front of the classroom. Eventually all of the students were naked in the classroom, most of the students were shyly covering their genitals.

"All right now that all of you are naked we are going to go over the first thing that happens to begin the sexual cycle; arousal," said Mr. Winters.

"Who can tell me what the signs of arousal are in a man?" Mrs. Winters asked the class. Devon, a slightly nerdy looking student raised his hand and started to reveal what looked like an impressive erection he was trying to hide under his hand.

"Yes Devon?" Mrs. Winters said.

"Well the most obvious signs of arousal in a man is that his penis will become hard and erect, which is known as an erection," said Devon "another sign of arousal in a man is that his testicles will swell as they prepare to release semen."

"Yes, that is correct Devon." Said Mrs. Winters "Now there are many different ways to get a man aroused and cause him to have an erection. The first and most obvious way, which I'm sure many of you young men are experiencing, is seeing a naked woman. I'm sure that since I took off my clothes many of you began to have an erection, which was only increased when your fellow female classmates also took off their clothes so you should not be ashamed about having an erection right now."

"As you can see I am also beginning to produce an erection from seeing my wife and all these lovely young ladies naked," said Mr. Winters, which prompted many of the female students to look at his hardening penis, which was now pointed almost straight out and had increased in both length and thickness.

"We will discuss other ways you can cause arousal but for now could someone tell me about what arousal looks like for a woman," Mr. Winters asked. Michelle, a brunette girl of average height raised her right hand, while she continued to use her left hand to try and cover her full C-cup breasts.

"Yes Michelle," said Mr. Winters.

"Well when a women gets aroused her nipples get hard and erect, and sometimes her breasts swell so that they appear fuller and her vagina begins to get wet," Michelle said nervously.

"That is correct Michelle," said Mrs. Winters "I'm sure many of you young ladies are beginning to feel several of these sensations. Now women also get aroused by seeing a naked man, particularly if he is sporting an erection, but it usually takes slightly more to get a woman aroused. Women need more intimate sensations to become fully aroused, such as kissing and caressing from their partner."

"We are now going to begin the rest of our discussion about how men and women become more aroused," said Mr. Winters. "I notice many of you are fidgeting in your chairs. Part of our discussion about arousal will involve talking about masturbation, so if any of you feel the need we would encourage you to masturbate during this discussion."

"Now the completion of arousal and the sexual cycle is when you experience an orgasm," said Mrs. Winters. "For men this results in the ejaculation of semen from the penis. I'm sure most of you young men have experienced this sensation through masturbation, but it is even better if you have a partner bring you to orgasm. I am now going to demonstrate this to all of you while using my husband as an example."

Then Mrs. Winters approached her husband and began to make out with him. After she had kissed him for a while she reached down and grabbed his penis with one hand, which was now fully erect. As she stopped kissing her husband for a moment she turned back to the class and said, "now I am going to stroke my husband's penis, which is commonly known as a hand job. Now girls you want to make sure the man is feeling pleasure from this and it is not too dry and causing painful friction." Mrs. Winters continued to stroke her husband's penis while the students, especially the female students, stared intently at her pleasuring her husband. A young girl named Erika began shaking a bit from an orgasm as she had one hand between her legs and the other hand pleasuring one of her nipples on her large D-cup breasts. Mr. Winters began to moan louder as his wife stroked his penis.

"Now students you will notice that Mr. Winters is moaning louder this means that he is probably close to having an orgasm. Now ladies another thing you should notice is that a man's testicles will keep drawing closer to his body. This is another indication that the man is about to cum. Now Mr. Winters should cum soon so I especially want you ladies to pay attention so you know what happens when a man ejaculates." Mr. Winters began breathing and moaning very loudly and suddenly began ejaculating, having a very good orgasm. Mrs. Winters continued stroking her husband's penis until his orgasm was completed. As Mr. Winters sat down to relax Mrs. Winters again addressed the class.

"Now you have seen what happens when a man has an orgasm. Ladies one thing for you to know is that if you are giving a man a hand job you want to make sure you continue stroking his penis until his orgasm is complete. You don't want to stop right as he starts ejaculating because that will cause his orgasm to stop sooner and you want to make sure you give him as good of an orgasm as you can. Any questions class?"

Alexis a shy, short girl with nice B-cup breasts and long nipples raised her hand. "Yes Alexis?" Mrs. Winters asked.

"What was that white stuff coming out of his penis?"

"That is a very good question Alexis. That is called semen. When a man is having sex with you and he ejaculates inside your vagina his semen carries sperm to your eggs and may cause you to become pregnant. For those of you ladies who have never experienced having a man ejaculate inside you it is an amazing feeling and you will all experience it before we are done with this class."

Mrs. Winters looked back at her husband. "Honey are you ready to continue with the lesson?" Mrs. Winters asked her husband.

"Yes I am ready to continue now," Mr. Winters replied.

"Now we are going to show what happens when a woman has an orgasm." Mrs. Winters climbed on top of the desk and her husband came over and forced her legs apart.

"Now boys before you begin directly pleasuring a women's vagina. You can start by kissing a woman's neck and once you do that for a while. You can move down to her breasts. Now each woman is different so make sure that you pay attention to her signals to see whether she is enjoying what you are doing. I know that my wife's breasts are very sensitive and she loves it when I pay attention to her breasts. What I like to do is kiss around the edge of my wife's breasts and slowly make my way to her nipples. This usually drives her crazy."

"Oh babe stop just talking about it and get over here and kiss me," his wife said in anticipation. Mr. Winters then leaned over and began kissing his wife while reaching one hand down to fondle her very large breast. He continued to kiss his and eventually broke apart from her lips to start kissing her neck. He continued kissing his way down her body making his way toward her breasts. He started kissing one breast while groping the other and Mrs. Winters started moaning louder. He then began paying more attention to her nipples, which only increased her arousal. The students started becoming even more excited as they watched their teacher pleasure his wife. The arousal became too much for a couple of the boys and they began ejaculating into their hands. Mr. Winters turned back around to address the class.

"Now class I am about to show you what is commonly known as fingering a woman. I'm sure several of you young women know what this is like and so I especially want the young men to pay attention so they know what they are doing with a woman. Now the first thing you want to do is make sure the woman has a very wet vagina. You do this by rubbing your finger along the lips of a woman's vagina." He then demonstrated this on his wife, which brought about a very happy moan from her.

"Now once you have determined that the woman is properly aroused you can insert your finger inside of her. Now you usually want to start with only one finger but you can add more fingers depending on what the woman wants." He then inserted his fingers inside his wife and began pleasuring her.

"Now in order to make sure a woman reaches orgasm you want to keep paying attention to what she likes. The best way to know if a woman has reached her orgasm is that you will feel her vaginal muscles gripping your finger or if you are having sex you will feel them gripping your penis. This is an amazing thing to feel especially if it happens while you are ejaculating."

Mrs. Winters then began experiencing an orgasm and her legs shook with pleasure. This final sexual display was too much for the rest of the students as most of them began having orgasms of their own, including Erika arriving at her second orgasm of the class time. As his wife began coming down from her orgasm Mr. Winters addressed the class one last time.

"Now I want y'all to think about what you learned today and if you are comfortable enough you can but some of what you learned into practice. However, our class time is up so you can all get dressed and proceed to your next lesson."

After all the students had left the classroom Mr. Winters walked over to his gorgeous wife who was still naked. "Well that was an interesting lesson. I think I'm really going to enjoy this class," he told his wife as he pushed a lock of her hair behind her ears and began to kiss her.

"Yeah I bet you loved having all those beautiful, young, naked girls staring at your big cock while they pleasured themselves as I stroked you, especially that one girl with the big tits that had an orgasm while I was stroking you," his wife responded as he began to kiss down her neck. She also reached down to find that his penis was getting hard again.

"Yes it was fantastic to see those young women naked and I'm sure you enjoyed seeing all those young men stroking their cocks as they stared at your big breasts." To emphasize his point he then started kissing and fondling his wife's large breasts. She continued to pull on his hard cock as she responded.

"Yes several of them did have very nice cocks; that nerdy kid, Devon, looked like he was packing some serious meat and did you see the big head on that one kid's cock? You know how much I love a big cock head," as she rubbed her thumb over her husband's large cock head.

"Well then I guess it's a good thing I can provide that for you. Are you ready for it?" he asked his wife as he rubbed his finger across his wife's slit feeling how moist she was for him.

"God yes! Fuck me now please!" He reached down and grabbed his very hard cock and pushed it into his wife.

"Oh yes your pussy feels so good baby I love how it grabs my cock."

"That's because your cock is sooo big. I love how deep it goes inside me," she moaned in response as he continued to thrust into her.

"I can feel your cock pulsating inside of me. You still thinking about those sexy, beautiful, young girls babe?"

"I might be," he responded, "like you're not thinking about those young men and their hard young cocks?"

"Okay you're right watching them stroke their young cocks earlier turned me on so much. I'm still so turned on that I think I'm going to come very soon."

"Good baby because I'm about to shoot another huge load into your pussy," he moaned into her ear as he continued thrusting into her while groping her huge breasts.

"Oh god yes! Make me feel that big dick spurting deep inside me. Ohhh goddd I'm cumminggg!!" She squealed as she wrapped her arms and legs around her husband as she pushed him deeper inside of her as she had another very powerful orgasm. Mr. Winters also began to moan louder as he emptied his balls deep inside his wife. They both began to calm down from their mutual orgasms. Mr. Winters looked deep into his wife's eyes and brushed her hair as his dick began to soften inside of her.

"Yes this is definitely going to be a great year," he said to her.

She looked back up at him and simply said, "Oh yeah."