All Comments on 'Fairmount School Sex Ed'

by zachattack163

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
screedbearscreedbearover 4 years ago
5, more for concept rather then actual story

I'm giving this a 5, though it was close.

I like the overall concept of where this is going. But it didn't go far enough, maybe more chapters would go there.

You state students are all nude, but you don't say enough about them, you have the one large shy guy who is big. But what about his best friend? What about the girl who is most popular in school, is she dripping wet and showing or maybe shy. Who has the little dick, maybe the most popular guy who knows his secret is out and is trying the best to hide.

Why wasn't there more class participation, ok no sex, just showing the body type variations small compared to big breasts and penises.

Good start but needs a lot more to improve this story.

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
Nice start.

I just hope you continue and don't leave this as yet another 'one chapter wonder' without a proper ending, like so many other stories are on here.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Have to Agree with ScreedBear

The premise behind the story was a nice idea but, overall, it just seemed to fall flat. Beyond breast size and the length and girth of dicks there was no description of the characters so that they seemed little more than cardboard cutouts. No one said that you have to hold the story to one page, and this one needed much more to flesh out the introductions and make the story more than just an outline. All the clichés were there, as well, and only served to further deter me from enjoying the words on the page. All I can say is to spend more time in story development and I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Heteronormativity

This story has a nice start, but it is incredibly heteronormative. Mr and Ms Winters both state that men WILL be aroused by seeing a naked woman, and vice versa for the women. That is not true. What about gay men, or lesbians, or asexuals, or any other of the myriad forms human sexuality takes? (Demi, pan, etc)

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

Total bullshit, no school is going to allow a class like that, let alone have all the class being forced to being naked and the teachers being nude also. The school would get their ass sued off big time. one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the premise. I read this after your more recent stories and can see the growth. Keep it up. Don’t listen to the irrelevant criticism; to give a story 1 star because this is unbelievable in a real life setting is ridiculous. This isn’t non fiction or a scholarly article and most of us readers don’t read literotica for its “believability.”

zachattack163zachattack163almost 2 years agoAuthor

To the last user to comment on this story thank you so much for your compliments. I really appreciate those comments like these.

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

Now that seems like a class I would have been very attentive in and strived to become the teacher's pet (at least the female one, lol) and of course offered to help any of the female students with their homework! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzachattack163@zachattack163
I'm enjoying writing new stories. I hope you like the stories I write. Feel free to leave comments on any of my stories as long as they are constructive. I do read all the comments.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES