Fairmount School Sex Ed Ch. 03

Story Info
The students at Fairmount experience their third lesson: Sex.
7.9k words
4.44
39.7k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the students proceeding into the classroom and began stripping off their clothes in excited anticipation of what today's sex lesson would hold. Once all the students were completely naked and situated in their seats Mr. and Mrs. Winters came out to greet their students completely nude.

"Now class I'm sure some of you are already anticipating this but today we will be talking about sexual intercourse, or what is commonly referred to simply as sex," Mrs. Winters said to the class.

"Now I'm sure most of you know this but sexual intercourse is when the man puts his penis inside the woman's vagina," Mr. Winters said to the class as his own penis had reached full erection from seeing his attractive young female students naked.

"Now as I'm sure most of you know sexual intercourse is how a man gets a woman pregnant, but I know all the young ladies in this class are taking their birth control so we won't have to worry about that," Mrs. Winters commented to the class, "and let me tell you young ladies it a very good thing that you are on birth control because feeling a man's penis ejaculating inside of you is an amazing experience."

"Another thing to note about sexual intercourse is there are a number of different positions you can have sex in," said Mr. Winters.

"We believe that it would be too difficult for just the two of us to show you all the different sexual positions so after the fantastic results of last class period we decided that we will pair all of you up so that you can show your classmates all the different positions," Mrs. Winters told the class. This caused quite a bit of excitement amongst the students, as they were surprised and intrigued that they would get to have sex with their classmates so quickly.

Mr. Winters addressed the class, "so what we will do now is pair each of you with a partner. Once we pair you with your partner we want the two of you to get together and start arousing each other. Once all of you are properly aroused for sex then we will let you know what position you and your partner are going to demonstrate for the class."

"Now let's figure out what these partnerships are going to be," Mrs. Winters said excitedly. "First lets have Bruce with Rebecca, then Bethany with Devon, Malcolm and Erika you two can partner together, let's see we can have Alexis and Jackson together, William and Michelle can be a good partnership and that just leaves Elizabeth with Thomas. Well these all seem like good partnerships. Now get together with your partner and remember what we learned from our previous lessons and use those techniques to arouse your partner. Alright chop, chop go get together with your partner." All the students got up from their desks and proceeded to meet up with the student they had been partnered with. Mr. and Mrs. Winters started to walk around the classroom to observe how their students were preparing for the next part of the lesson. Jackson was gently sucking on one of Alexis's very long nipples while one of his hands was busy between her legs fingering her. Alexis for her part had her hand wrapped around Jackson's erect cock and was slightly stroking it but seemed more occupied with what Jackson was doing to her. Bethany and Devon where intensely making out while Devon had one of his hands fondling Bethany's huge breast while Bethany was busy using two hands to stroke Devon's long, fat cock. Michelle had already taken William's cock in her mouth and was giving him a relaxed blowjob while also having one of her hands in between her legs rubbing her clit to make sure she was prepared for William's nice cock. Thomas seemed to have a similar idea to Michelle as he was in between Elizabeth's legs licking away at her pussy while the short, busty student gently fondled her 34D breasts. Thomas also had one hand wrapped around his thick cock to make sure it stayed hard for Elizabeth. By far one of the most interesting ways the students were practicing foreplay was Rebecca and Bruce. Rebecca had positioned herself so that she was grinding her large, fat ass into Bruce's cock while he had one hand reaching around grabbing one of Rebecca's firm 34B breast while his other hand was busy between her legs fingering her very wet pussy. Finally they observed the last couple as Erika had Malcolm's large cock head in her mouth and seemed to be sucking on it quite successfully. Not to be out done though Malcolm had one hand busy between Erika's legs as he eagerly fingered her while using the other hand to hold onto and gently massage one of Erika's large, heavy tits. As they watched their students please and arouse each other Mrs. Winters reached out to grab hold of her husband's cock to find it as hard as she could ever remember feeling it. She gave her husband's hard 9-inch shaft several short strokes before she addressed the class again.

"Alright now that everyone seems properly aroused I think its time to proceed to the next part of the lesson." Her voice seemed to bring the students out of a sexually induced stupor and they all turned to pay attention to their busty teacher.

"Now the first position we are going to demonstrate is called the missionary position. This is one of the most common positions in the world and is very popular. Now for this position the woman lies on her back while the man gets in position on top of her. Once the man is in position between the woman's legs he slides his penis inside of her. In this position he is free to kiss the woman on her lips or if he so desires he can pay attention to and kiss her breasts. Now since the woman is underneath the man she doesn't have to ability to move as much but she can still kiss and make out with the man. Also something that both partners find enjoyable in this position is when the woman wraps her legs around the man and brings his hips closer to her. This helps to pull the man's penis deeper inside the woman and lets the man know how much she is enjoying him," Mrs. Winters told the class.

"Now lets see who should our first couple be? I think that we will have William and Michelle start us off with our demonstrations." Michelle gave William's fat cockhead one last good suck before she stood up. William eventually got up still in a bit of a daze from Michelle's fantastic blowjob. He looked up to see Michelle walking toward a mat the teachers had put out for the demonstration. She turned around to look at him and when she noticed he wasn't following her she shook her butt a bit to entice him to follow her. William quickly got up and followed Michelle over to the mat. Michelle laid down on the mat on her back and spread her legs a bit to show William what he was aiming for. William was very excited for this part of the lesson and quickly got between Michelle's spread legs. As he was about to plunge his cock inside her he felt a hand on his shoulder he quickly turned around almost getting one of Mrs. Winters breasts straight in his mouth.

Mrs. Winters crouched down with him and said, "Now before you just shove your cock inside Michelle you need to make sure she is ready for you." Mrs. Winters then reached down and grabbed William's thick cock. "Well I see Michelle definitely got you ready for her. That's one hard cock you have now. So what you should do first is gently rub the tip of your cock against her vagina to make sure she is wet and ready for you. Like this," and with that she took William's cock and began rubbing it against Michelle's slit. William could feel Michelle's wetness spread across his cock head. Michelle began to moan as she felt William's fat cockhead rub against her slit especially when Mrs. Winters pushed William's cock against her clit.

After a moment Mrs. Winters stood back up and said, "Well it seems like she's ready for you William, why don't you give it a try." William then grabbed his thick cock and lined it up with Michelle's vagina. As he tried to push in he couldn't get it in so he pulled back and tried again. On the second try he was only able to get the head of his cock inside Michelle and she cried out as she felt his fat cock head enter her pussy.

Holy cow her pussy is so tight I can barely get my cock inside her, William thought to himself. Let me just go slowly at first and let her adjust to my cock. William began slowly moving his cock in and out of Michelle's pussy getting a little deeper each time. Eventually he was able to get all of his cock inside Michelle. As he felt her pussy adjust to his large intruder he looked down at Michelle and asked if she was okay.

"I'm more than okay this feels amazing and you feel really big inside of me," Michelle said as she looked up into William's bright blue eyes.

"That's cause you're really tight," William moaned as he continued to thrust in and out of Michelle's tight vagina.

"Remember what Mrs. Winters said, don't forget about the rest of me." Michelle reached up to grab Williams face and brought him down closer to her so she could kiss him deeply while he continued to pump his cock inside her. Once William was into the kiss Michelle reached and grabbed his hands and brought them up to her firm breasts so he could fondle them while he continued to fuck her. Michelle loved feeling William grab tight onto her tits as he continued thrusting his large cock deep inside of her. As William got more into his thrusts Michelle got even more excited and wrapped her legs around William to push him even deeper inside her tight pussy while he continued to make out with her.

After a while of doing this Mr. Winters interrupted their passionate love making, "Alright you two. I think that's enough for the demonstration. Why don't you two disengage so we can continue with the rest of the lesson."

William and Michelle got up from their position on the mat looking up at their teacher disappointedly. "I know, I know but don't worry you'll have an opportunity to continue this once the rest of the demonstrations are done. Well for out next demonstration why don't we try woman on top position commonly know as the cowgirl position. Now in this position the man lies on his back while the woman gets on top of him and inserts his penis inside of her vagina. Let's see why don't we have Devon and Bethany demonstrate this position for us." Bethany and Devon were sitting next to each other as Bethany stroked Devon's long, fat cock while Devon was gently fingering Bethany's vagina, which was very wet. Bethany quickly got up when she heard Mr. Winters call hers and Devon's names. She gently pulled Devon along with her by his very hard cock. As they reached the mat Bethany gently pushed Devon down so he was lying on his back. Bethany then got into position above Devon's huge cock.

Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm about to sit on this huge dick, Bethany thought to herself. She reached down to grab Devon's rock hard cock and rubbed the head gently against her slit. Holy crap he's not even inside me yet and feels so huge against the outside of my pussy. Eventually she took a hold of Devon's cock and began sliding her pussy on to of it. She couldn't believe how big he immediately felt inside of her. For Devon's part he threw his head back and moaned in pleasure as he felt Bethany's tight pussy pulling his cock into her.

Holy shit, this is a huge cock, Bethany thought as she continued to take more of Devon's big cock into her pussy. Eventually she felt like she had most of his cock inside her and she began to pull back up and started to ride his cock. While Devon was definitely enjoying the sensation of Bethany riding his cock he couldn't resist staring up and watching Bethany's huge 32F breasts bounce while she rode his huge cock.

Bethany looked down at Devon and said, "You know this position is perfect for grabbing my tits. Here let me help you." She then reached down to grab his arms and brings his hands to her large breasts. "Oh yeah, fuck that feels good. I love when a guy plays with my tits and its even better because you have a huge fucking cock," Bethany moaned as Devon fondled her huge tits, making sure to also rub her hard, stiff nipples. Bethany's comments brought more confidence to Devon and she felt his cock get stiffer in her pussy while he fondled her breasts. With his extended confidence Devon began pushing his cock up into Bethany from beneath her.

This drove Bethany wild and she moaned out loud, "Oh god yes keep fucking me with your huge cock!" After a moment of pushing up into her Devon grabbed Bethany's hips and brought her down deeper onto his cock which made Bethany tense up a bit as Devon went deeper than any other guy she had been with by a lot.

After a bit of this Mrs. Winters said, "Alright I think that's enough you two. Let's move on to the next pair." Bethany slowly stood up on shaky legs as she felt Devon's cock withdraw from her well-fucked pussy. Devon then stood up as well and helped Bethany as they went back to their seats.

Mrs. Winters the told the class, "Now the next position we are going to demonstrate is commonly known as doggy style because it is similar to how most animals have sex. Now most women really enjoy this position because it allows for very deep penetration. Men also like this position because it gives them free access to enjoy the woman's body. You can reach around and feel a woman's breasts or reach around and rub her clit to give her extra pleasure or you can simply grab onto her butt and pound away. Now for this position I think we will have Rebecca and Bruce give us a demonstration." Rebecca was still seated on Bruce's lap so she could gently grind her big booty against his cock. Rebecca slowly got up to head toward the mat. As she got up Bruce could only stare and be amazed at Rebecca's big, round butt. He eventually got up and followed her to the mat where she got down on her hands and knees and presented her big booty to Bruce. Bruce got behind her and just admired her butt for a bit rubbing his hand over her smooth ass.

Wow this is the best booty I've ever seen I can't believe I get to fuck Rebecca doggy style and just grab on to this huge ass. He then got in position behind Rebecca and rubbed his long cock against her slit.

"Come on enough teasing," Rebecca moaned to him, "I want to feel you inside of me already!" Following her request Bruce lined up his cock and then started to push it inside Rebecca's pussy. Rebecca moaned at the intrusion of Bruce's cock as he kept sliding deeper inside of her. Rebecca couldn't believe how deep Bruce was getting inside of her; it was definitely the deepest she had ever felt a man inside her before. Bruce grabbed on to Rebecca's hips and started thrusting away with nice long strokes that she could feel deep inside herself on the upstroke. Rebecca reached down and started playing with her clit while Bruce continued to thrust inside her.

God this feels amazing, thought Rebecca to herself, finally another good reason to have a nice big ass. If my big butt gets me fucked like this then I'm going to have to start bending over more and showing it off. Bruce started to feel a little tension in his balls and started to worry that he was going to cum too soon. However, his worries were calmed down when Mrs. Winters told them it was time to stop. Rebecca moaned in displeasure when she felt Bruce pull his cock all of the way out of her but she quickly got back up and went back to her seat.

"Alright thank you for that demonstration of doggy style. Now for the next position we are actually not going to use the mat as we are going to show the sitting position. Now in this position the man sits in a chair and the woman comes up to him and the puts his penis inside of her and sits on his lap. Now in this position the woman has most of the control. The man just sits back and the woman uses his cock to get herself off while he enjoys watching you. This position is perfect after your man has had a long day and you want to give him a treat." Mrs. Winters told the class.

"Now for this position why don't we have Jackson and Alexis demonstrate. Jackson you go ahead and sit in this chair over here and then Alexis you come over to him and sit on his lap." Jackson quickly got up and went and sat in the chair that Mrs. Winters had set up for him.

Alexis then got up to go approach Jackson but as she was walking over Mr. Winters came over to her and whispered in her ear, "Now before you go right ahead and sit on his cock why don't you give his cock head a little suck. This way he will know you are really excited for him." Alexis nodded her head to show she understood and as she started to walk away Mr. Winters have her a firm smack on her nice butt, which, caused her to jump a little in surprise, but she realized she also liked it. As Alexis reached Jackson instead of straddling his lap she went down to her knees and following Mr. Winters advice she took Jackson's cock in her mouth and sucked hard on his cock head. Jackson moaned in pleasure and surprise as Alexis sucked on his cock for a bit. After taking some time to taste his cock Alexis got up and began to straddle Jackson. Jackson grabbed his cock and pointed it at Alexis's vagina. Alexis started to slowly lower herself on Jackson's cock.

Oh my gosh, Jackson's cock is so big. I can't believe how deep he is going inside me, Alexis thought to herself. She moaned out loud as she felt Jackson slide deep inside of her. After taking most of Jackson's cock inside her she had to stop before taking him all the way. She took some time to adjust to Jackson's cock inside of her. Jackson meanwhile loved every minute of Alexis sliding her really tight pussy down on his cock. Her pussy felt so good gripping his cock. Feeling her pause for a moment Jackson reached around and grabbed hold of Alexis's firm ass and held her up a bit as she adjusted to his large size. Eventually Alexis started riding Jackson's penis again, which caused Jackson to moan and grab Alexis's butt harder as he felt her pussy start to massage his dick. As Alexis bounced up and down on Jackson's cock Jackson leaned forward and took one of Alexis's long nipples in his mouth and flicked his tongue across her hard nipple. Alexis moaned as she felt Jackson suck on her hard, sensitive nipple while also enjoying his hands holding on tight to her butt. Alexis was actually feeling so good that she could feel the beginnings of an orgasm in her vagina. She started moaning harder and grabbing on tighter to Jackson as she bounced more on his dick. Finally she surprising reached a crescendo and had a very powerful orgasm on Jackson's penis. Jackson was so surprised to feel Alexis cumming on his dick and loved feeling how tight her pussy got on his cock. Once Alexis finished her orgasm Mrs. Winters interrupted her sexual bliss.

"Well now that Alexis has finished enjoying herself I think it is time for us to proceed to the next position." Alexis then got up and pulled herself off of Jackson. Jackson moaned as he felt his cock leave Alexis's tight vagina. The two students then walked back to their seats and waited for the next lesson.

Mrs. Winters then addressed the class again, "Now for the next position we will demonstrate the side-by-side position commonly known as spooning. In this position the woman lies on her side with the man behind her. He then slowly scoots behind her and slowly penetrates her. This position is perfect for a lazy morning when you wake up and feel your man pressing his morning wood into your butt. You then just open your legs a little bit and let him push inside of you. Now to demonstrate this position why don't we have Erika and Malcolm." The two students then got up and proceeded to the mat. Malcolm lingered slightly behind Erika so he could enjoy watching her body. He was amazed that he had never noticed how sexy Erika's body was; she was all curves, full, heavy 36D breasts and a round healthy butt that fit with her wide 36-inch hips. Erika got down on the mat and lay on her side with her butt sticking out. She then turned back around to look at Malcolm who was standing in awe of her body. Malcolm then shook himself out of his stupor and went to lie down on the mat behind Erika reaching to caress her hips. He then got in position behind Erika and rubbed his hard cock against the crack of her ass. Erika enjoyed feeling Malcolm's large cock head rubbing against her ass but she wanted to feel him inside of her instead so she slightly lifted her upper leg and Malcolm took the incentive and lined his cock up with her pussy. Malcolm then worked on pushing his penis inside of Erika. It took him a moment to get the head of his penis inside of her, but once he was able to do that it was easier to slide the rest of his penis inside of her. Erika moaned as she felt Malcolm's cock enter her. She loved the feel of Malcolm's large cock head as he slide in and out of her, she especially loved when his large cock head would rub against her G-spot. Erika was quickly feeling herself approaching an orgasm. Malcolm loved thrusting in and out of Erika, especially watching her large butt bounce against his cock with every thrust. Malcolm decided he wanted to enjoy Erika's body even more and he reached on hand underneath Erika's body and took a firm grasp of one of her large breasts. Erika loved feeling Malcolm fondling her sensitive tit and continued moaning under Malcolm's attentions. Malcolm loved having a beautiful moaning girl in his arms and he decided he wanted to finish Erika off so he reached his other hand around and started rubbing Erika's clit. This was all too much for Erika, between having one of Malcolm's hands cupping her large, sensitive breast while his other hand rubbed her clit, and having his large cock head bumping against her G-spot, she began having a large very intense orgasm. After Erika stopped shaking from her intense orgasm Malcolm withdrew his cock from her well-stimulated vagina. Mr. Winters then congratulated his student on successfully giving his partner a very pleasurable orgasm.