Fairmount School Sex Ed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby you think you've got one more orgasm in you? Cause I'm getting really close again," he moaned to his wife.

"Oh yeah babe I think I can work up one more orgasm for you. You just keep fondling my big tits and fuck me with that big cock and you will have me there soon. I want to feel that big cock of yours spurting in me again," Mrs. Winters moaned back to her husband. Mr. Winters kept fucking his wife hard while he groped her big tits. He could feel her snake one hand down between them and start to play with her clit.

"Oh baby I'm soooo close! Oh here it is! I'm cumminggg!" Mr. Winters moaned to he wife as he started unloading a second orgasm deep into her pussy.

"Oh yeah babe I can feel it shooting into me again! I'm cumming too!" Mrs. Winters screamed as her pussy grabbed hold of her husband's long, fat cock. Mr. Winters groaned as his wife's pussy clamped down on his ejaculating cock and seemed to pull the cum from his hard penis. Eventually the two teachers stopped cumming and they just lay together recovering from their intense orgasms. Both breathed deeply and looked into each other's eyes with love as they rested in each other's arms.