Fairmount School Sex Ed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Winters then addressed the class once again, "Now it is time for the final position we will demonstrate today, this position is commonly known as reverse cowgirl. Now just like the position that Bethany and Devon demonstrated earlier this position has the man laying on his back with the woman on top. Now where this position differs is that instead of the woman facing the man she faces away from the man when she sits on his penis. The woman can control how she takes the man's penis. She can control the depth and angle of the man inside of her. If the woman wants to have more pleasure she can lean back into the man. Now I believe its time for our last couple to demonstrate this position so Elizabeth and Thomas why don't you come up here and show the class this final position?" Elizabeth and Thomas quickly got up from their seats and Thomas laid down on the mat and pointed his cock upwards ready for Elizabeth. Elizabeth looked down and couldn't believe how thick Thomas's cock was. Slowly she lowered her petite body down to Thomas. Thomas moaned in pleasure as he felt his fat cock slide into Elizabeth's pussy. Elizabeth could feel her pussy stretching around Thomas's thick cock.

Oh my gosh this is a fat cock, Elizabeth thought to herself, I can't believe I'm actually taking this cock inside of me. Elizabeth continued to moan as she rode Thomas. Thomas took the time to view Elizabeth's round ass and watched it bounce as she rode him. Her tight pussy felt so good on his cock and he took the opportunity to reach and grab hold of that round booty.

Elizabeth looked back when she felt Thomas's hand on her ass, "Yeah that's right grab that ass." Thomas was further encouraged by Elizabeth's enthusiasm, he grabbed tighter onto her ass as she rode him more enthusiastically. Elizabeth leaned back giving Thomas the perfect opportunity to fondle her large chest. She loved the feeling of Thomas groping her chest while one hand was still holding tight to her ass. Though his cock was thick the fact that it was a little shorter meant the head of his cock was aimed right at her G-spot, which was driving her crazy and bringing her closer to an orgasm. She grabbed the hand that was holding on to her butt and brought it around to her pussy. Thomas got the hint and immediately started rubbing her clit. This was too much for Elizabeth and she immediately started to cum hard on Thomas's cock.

"Well now that Elizabeth and Thomas have shown us the final position of the day I think its time we finish the lesson," Mrs. Winters told the class.

Mr. Winters then said, "Alright I think its time for the rest of y'all to finish what you were doing earlier. I want each of you to get back together with your partner and continue practicing the position you demonstrated for the class." The students didn't need to be told twice and they all quickly got back into the position they had demonstrated for the class. The teachers then walked around the class to see how well their students had been learning their lessons. Mr. Winters walked by William and Michelle as William was working hard to get his cock back inside Michelle's tight vagina. Once he was inside he took his time with slow, shallow thrusts slowly getting deeper and deeper inside her. Michelle seeing Mr. Winters watching them with his cock pointed out because he was so hard.

Michelle then looked up at her teacher and boldly asked, "Mr. Winters can I suck on your cock for a bit?" Mr. Winters was shocked at his student's brazen request but he was so turned on he couldn't resist her request. He got down on his knees and offered his hard cock to his attractive young student. Michelle immediately took the opportunity to take her teacher's rock hard cock in her mouth. She loved the feeling of having William pushing his thick cock into her pussy while her teacher's cock filled her mouth. Mr. Winters couldn't believe what his young student was doing to his cock.

Oh my god, this girl may be just a teenager but man does she know how to give head. I'm definitely going to have to try this some more later put right now I better pull out before I cum in her mouth. Mr. Winters slowly withdrew his cock from Michelle's mouth. Michelle had a look of disappointment on her face as her teacher pulled out of her mouth.

Mr. Winters looked back down at his student and said, "That was amazing, but why don't you help out William now. It looks like he's really enjoying your pussy." Michelle looked back up at William and then brought her arms up to bring him down closer to her so she could kiss him deeply.

She then said to him, "Come on stud fuck me hard with that big cock!" William smiled in appreciation and continued his thrusting while continuing to kiss Michelle. He also brought his hands up to hold on to her full, firm breasts and used his fingers to play with her nipples. This drove Michelle crazy and she once again wrapped her legs and arms around William's body to pull him closer to her and to push his cock deeper inside of her tight pussy. Bruce had gone back to intensely fucking Rebecca grabbing tight on to her wide hips. He was already feeling the tension in his balls again and he didn't want to cum before he got Rebecca off. He pushed his cock all the way inside Rebecca getting a deep moan from her. He then reached around to start flicking her clit while he rotated his penis deep inside of her vagina. Both these sensations were driving Rebecca crazy and she reached one hand up to grope her firm tit making sure to pinch her nipple in a pleasurable way. She then started to have an intense orgasm on Bruce's cock. Bruce could feel Rebecca cumming on his cock and just held on tight to her thick ass while she enjoyed herself. Once she was mostly done with her orgasm he gave her fat ass a firm slap watching it shake. Rebecca moaned and shook again from feeling Bruce spank her nice booty.

She then turned and looked back at Bruce and said, "Come on and fuck me hard! I want to feel that nice cock of yours cumming inside of me." Bruce then resumed his hard thrusts while watching Rebecca's ass bounce each time. Mrs. Winters was really enjoying watching her students and after watching Michelle suck on her husband's hard penis she decided that she wanted to be a more active participant. She then walked over where Bethany was riding Devon's huge cock.

She walked over and sat down beside Devon before saying, "So how does it feel to have a super busty girl riding your big cock?"

Devon turned to see his hot naked teacher sitting beside him and said, "Oh my god this feels amazing," as he enjoyed Bethany's bouncing strokes on his large cock.

"Here let me make it even better for you," Mrs. Winters said as she leaned up and put her large breasts in the face of the well-hung nerd. Devon couldn't resist and immediately took Mrs. Winters's large breast in his mouth sucking on her sensitive nipple. Mrs. Winters was loving the attention that her student was giving to her large 36DD breasts and started rubbing herself between her legs surprised to find how wet she already was. After a moment of Devon sucking her breasts she pulled them away from her student and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Now what you just did to me I want you to do to her," she said pointing to Bethany as she continued to ride Devon's cock. Devon took the initiative and brought himself up to suck on Bethany's very large breasts. While he started sucking on Bethany's breasts he also started to drive his cock up into her pussy more, which made Bethany moan more. Bethany loved all the attention that Devon was giving to her. She had been close already but feeling Devon sucking on her full breasts while he pushed his long, fat cock into her was too much and she started shaking from one of the best orgasms of her life. Bruce was back to pounding full force into Rebecca's shapely backside and could feel his balls lifting again.

He moaned to Rebecca, "I'm sooo close!" Rebecca just said, "Come on I want to feel that cock cumming inside me!"

That was too much for Bruce and he pushed his cock deep into Rebecca one last time filling her with his cum. Feeling Bruce cumming inside of her gave Rebecca another small satisfying orgasm. Hearing Bruce's orgasm Alexis renewed her efforts to bounce on Jackson's cock.

Alexis moaned to Jackson, "I can feel you getting fatter inside of me."

"That's because I'm about to cum," responded Jackson.

"Oh yeah, I want to feel you cum inside of me," moaned Alexis. Jackson then grabbed Alexis's hips and pushed her all the way on to his cock before cumming deep inside of her. Feeling Jackson's long cock spurting cum inside of her quickly drove Alexis over the edge and she had another very intense orgasm on Jackson's ejaculating penis. Having never had the chance to stop earlier Elizabeth was still bouncing her round, firm ass on Thomas's cock. She was leaning back even more than before and to take advantage of the situation Thomas now had his hands groping her large tits. Having Thomas's hands on her breasts while his fat cock head was still hitting her G-spot was getting to be too much for Elizabeth and she could feel herself getting close to cumming again.

"I'm going to cum again," Elizabeth moaned to Thomas.

"Good cause I'm about to pop," Thomas groaned back to her. Hearing this Elizabeth leaned a little higher so she could get Thomas's fat cock deeper inside of her. Feeling Elizabeth's tight pussy gripping him harder again Thomas took his hands off of Elizabeth's tits and instead took a stiff hold of her firm, round ass. All the sudden Elizabeth moaned very loudly and came again on Thomas's cock. This time feeling Elizabeth's spasming pussy gripping his cock was too much and he started firing off his cum into the tight, petite girl. While half of the students had finished their lesson Mrs. Winters was observing the other couples still going at it while she absent-mindedly stroked her wet pussy. She suddenly felt her husband behind her as he pressed his rock hard cock into her shapely butt.

"Wow feels like you have something verrry hard and stiff back there?" Mrs. Winters moaned to her husband as she rubbed her ass against his cock.

"Why yes this is very hard and stiff," he responded to her. "Do you have anywhere soft and wet that I might store it?" Mr. Winters said to his wife.

"Yes I think I have the perfect soft, wet place to store that." Mrs. Winters said to her husband as she slightly adjusted her position so that her husband could slide his hard cock inside of her, which is exactly what he did. However, once he was inside of her instead of thrusting he just left his hard cock inside of her while they continued to watch the students fucking in front of them. Devon was really enjoying having Bethany bounce on his large cock while he feasted on her impressive chest.

"Oh my gosh you have such a huge cock," Bethany moaned to Devon. "Oh yeah keep licking my nipples I'm about to cum allll over your cock!" Devon then renewed his efforts to push his cock and it didn't take very long before Bethany had a very intense orgasm on Devon's big cock. Devon was already very close to cumming but having Bethany cum so hard on his cock was too much for Devon and he started spurting his cum up into Bethany's vagina. Bethany was amazed to feel Devon's cock actually get bigger inside of her and then she felt his cum shooting in her. She loved feeling him cumming inside of her and felt that her orgasm actually intensified when he started shooting inside her. Bethany then relaxed laying her body on top of Devon while his cock still throbbed inside her. Malcolm was still busy pounding Erika's vagina in the spoon position while he held one of her heavy, sensitive tits in his hand. His other hand was busy between Erika's legs while he rubbed her throbbing clit. He then felt Erika cum again for what had to be the third or fourth time.

Man this girl cums so easy, Malcolm thought to himself, I love feeling her cum on my cock and she just keeps shaking with pleasure. I love the way her big butt clenches when she cums it just makes her look so sexy. Malcolm could also feel himself getting close to cumming and he decided to let Erika know he was close.

"Just keep going don't pull your cock out of me. I want to feel you shooting inside me," Erika moaned to Malcolm. Malcolm renewed his efforts removing his hand from Erika's clit and grabbing her wide hip instead while he pounded into her harder. Malcolm felt himself reach the point of no return and he pushed his cock deep into Erika and let go. Erika could feel Malcolm's cock cumming inside her and it sent her over the edge again and she had one more powerful orgasm. Michelle moaned hard into William's ears as she came for the second time during their lesson. She was amazed at how well William could fuck her.

"Oh my gosh that felt so good William. Are you getting close to cumming?" Michelle asked her partner. William nodded his head slightly. Michelle had guessed that he was getting close because she could feel him getting fatter inside her tight pussy.

"Come on William you've already made me cum twice. I want to feel that big cock spurting inside of me. Give it to me stud!" Michelle told William. Feeling more confident and turned on by Michelle's words William started pumping his cock in and out of Michelle's pussy faster. Michelle felt William moving faster inside of her and wrapped her legs tight around his body. Michelle could feel herself getting closer to a third orgasm as William fucked her harder. All the sudden William forced his penis all the way inside of Michelle's tight vagina and started unloading his cum. Michelle couldn't believe how hard William was cumming inside of her. She could feel every lance of his cum as it shot out of his cock. The pleasure was too much for her and she started cumming on William's cock again. William could feel Michelle's pussy grabbing his cock as she orgasmed again and it felt like her vagina was trying to pull the cum out of his cock. As Michelle started to feel herself come down from her orgasm she could tell that William was still spurting inside of her.

Oh my god I didn't know guys could shoot this much cum. This feels amazing! I'm so glad he's enjoying me so much. Eventually William was done cumming and he relaxed on top of Michelle. Michelle reached up to caress William's hair while his penis continued to throb inside of her.

Mr. Winters pulled his still very stiff cock from his wife's wet pussy and addressed the class, "Well I hope you all enjoyed today's lesson. Once you are properly recovered you may proceed on to your next lesson. We will have one more lesson in this class and then y'all will be all done with us." All the students looked up at their teachers, most of them still in a daze from what had just happened. Eventually all the students disconnected from each other and put their clothes back on and gathered their things before heading to the next lesson. This left the two naked teachers all alone in the classroom again. Mrs. Winters went over to her husband and kissed him deeply while reaching to find his firm cock pointed straight up between them.

"Now why don't you go sit over there. Your hard cock felt so nice in me earlier but now I want to ride that hard cock for all my pleasure," Mrs. Winters told her husband. Mr. Winters followed her directions and went and sat in one of the desk chairs waiting for his wife. Mrs. Winters walked over to her husband mesmerized by his hard cock throbbing in anticipation. Mrs. Winters straddled her husband and slowly sunk down on his throbbing hard cock. Mr. Winters moaned in pleasure as he felt his wife's tight pussy grip his over stimulated cock.

"Oh my god babe you are so hard right now. I can feel my pussy having to stretch more that normal because you are so hard you feel a little bigger. Oh yeah I'm going to enjoy riding this," Mrs. Winters moaned to her husband as she slid all the way down his cock. Mrs. Winters started to ride her husband's rigid cock as he reached around to grab hold of her large butt. She started bouncing harder as he caressed her ass. She knew it wouldn't be long until she had an orgasm after watching the student's sexy display while they fucked each other. To increase her pleasure and entice her husband more she leaned forward pushing her large 36DD breasts into her husband's face. Mr. Winters quickly took the opportunity taking his wife's sensitive nipples into his mouth while she rode him. Eventually Mrs. Winters reached her crescendo and came hard on her husband's cock. Mr. Winters could feel his wife's vagina grabbing his cock but he needed a little more to cum so he held tight to his wife's hips and started pushing his cock up into her quickly. Mrs. Winters groaned feeling her husband fuck her from underneath with his big cock. This caused her to go straight into a second orgasm from her first.

She then felt her husband's cock start to get bigger inside her and moaned to him, "Oh yeah babe I can feel you getting bigger inside of me. Give me all that cum!"

"Oh yeah baby here it cums! I'm going to cum so hard!" Mr. Winters moaned to his wife before unleashing his cum inside of her. Mrs. Winters literally gasped when she felt her husband cumming inside her.

Oh my gosh that is a forceful cumshot. It feels like he's trying to push me off of him with his cum. Mr. Winters intense and forceful cumshot caused his wife to reach her third orgasm as she groaned while she continued to rotate her hips on her husband's exploding penis. Once she was exhausted from her orgasm Mrs. Winters relaxed her body into her husband's. Suddenly she noticed that even though he had stopped cumming his cock was still hard inside of her.

"Oh my god, babe are you still hard?" Mrs. Winters said to her husband has she rotated her hips on his still obviously hard cock.

"Oh my baby I guess I am. I guess watching those students fuck really got me hornier than I expected. Do you want to keep going?" Mr. Winters asked his wife.

"Oh I definitely want to keep going but I don't think I can ride you anymore my legs are too tired." Mrs. Winters said to her husband as she got off of his still hard cock. She felt his cum from his copious load start to leak from in between her legs. She then decided to have more fun with her husband leaning down to take his sensitive cock in her mouth. Mr. Winters moaned as he felt his wife's hot mouth around his extra sensitive cock. Mrs. Winters then cleaned her husband's cock of their combined juices. She then pulled her mouth of her husband's cock and said to him,

"How was that babe? Was it as good as having Michelle's young mouth on your cock?"

"Oh babe that was so good and you give some of the best head ever, but I have to say that even though that girl is young she definitely knows how to suck a cock really well," Mr. Winters told his wife. Mrs. Winters then laid on her back on the mat they had set out earlier for the students with her legs slightly spread waiting for her husband.

"Well then maybe next time I will see if her tongue is as good in a pussy as it is on a cock," she said to her husband as he got into position between her legs.

"Oh I would love to see that baby. Now lay back and let me fuck you with this big, hard cock of mine," Mr. Winters told his wife as he pushed his overly sensitive cock back into his wife's tight vagina. Once her husband's cock was all the way inside of her Mrs. Winters wrapped her legs and arms around her husband and brought him down for a deep kiss.

"I love you babe," she said with a twinkle in her eye, "now fuck me hard and make me cum again and I want to feel you shoot in me again!" Mr. Winters then took his wife's advice and started to fuck her again while he brought one hand up to grope her large breast while he started feasting on her other breast making sure to take his time and lick her nipple. His wife was moaning at all of her husband's attention and could feel herself quickly approaching another orgasm. Suddenly she came hard again on her husband's cock. Mr. Winters moaned as he felt his wife cum again gripping his cock hard. He could also feel his own orgasm approaching.