Fair's Fair

Story Info
Mom gives her daughter some advice about boys, hands-on.
1k words
3.83
13.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
752 Followers

Hello, Maggie. No, don't get up...I figured that I would catch you masturbating right after your boyfriend left. I did the same when I was your age, so horny after trying to 'preserve my honor'. I'm here to give you some motherly advice.

Let me pull those blankets back to look at you...oh, so sexy...you look very much like I did when I was eighteen. Your raven hair, your slim form, and such firm breasts...mine are bigger now from when you were a baby.

Sweetie, I lost many a boyfriend because I wouldn't pleasure them before marriage. They got so frustrated that they moved on to other girls...l don't want that to happen with you and Justin...I think he's a keeper.

Armand, come on in. No, it's okay, Maggie...I know that my boyfriend's naked, but there's a good reason. Sweetie, yesterday, before Justin left, I found out from him that you haven't done anything sexual together. No, hear me out...I'm only trying to do what's best for you. After I heard that, well...I have to be honest with you...I sucked your boyfriend's cock.

I know! I know you're upset, but we need to help young men like him cum often, or it backs up into their brain and they kinda go crazy, and next thing you know, they have a new girlfriend. I'm going to teach you how to suck cock, and Armand is going to help. He's a little smaller than Justin, in both length and girth, so it'll be easier than with Justin later.

Don't be scared, sweetie. Look at it...yes, it's very interesting, isn't it? See how hard Armand is from looking at your hot little body? Your boyfriend let me suck his cock, so fair's fair if you do the same with mine, right? And you can learn how to keep Justin at the same time. Get onto your knees...that's it. Now, kiss the tip. Good girl. (Oh, I can see how wet you are from back here.)

Hm? Nothing. Let me just get up behind you so that I can make sure you're doing it right. Now, kiss along the shaft. Doesn't it smell divine? Take the head into your mouth and give it a little suck. Mm, yes. Now, slide those lips down the shaft, taking it into your mouth. Hear how you're making Armand moan? You're doing so well.

Okay, this next part is a little tough...you need to try to take all of his cock into your mouth. It'll set off your gag reflex, so you have to be ready to pull back. Ready? Go! Not bad...not bad...try again...hmm, better that time. One more time...yes! Oh, Maggie, you did so well!

Well, look at your hard nipples, and...oops, sorry, I just had to check...you are very wet down there. You've been so good to Armand, so why don't you let him do the same to you, his mouth on your pussy? Once he shows you how it's done, you can train Justin to pleasure you as well. Good girl, lay back...spread your legs...(so hot!)

Yes, there you go, Armand...oh, I see you like it, Maggie. It's so much better than touching yourself, isn't it? He's licking between your pussy lips...oh, and now he's flicking your clitoris with his tongue...so good, right? Armand has a very talented tongue. Reach up and play with her nipples, Armand...you know I love it when you do that for me.

Oh, baby, are you going to cum? You're breathing so heavily...just let it out, baby...yesss...

Quickly now, Armand...good boy. Wait, Maggie, don't stop him. This next part will hurt a little, but trust me, as much as men say they want a virginal partner, no teenage boy actually wants to go through the ordeal of deflowering a woman. I have to be honest with you, baby...after sucking Justin's cock, I took his cherry, so fair's fair, right?

And there we go! I know, sweetie, I know, but it will feel better soon. Here, let me play with your clit while Armand holds very still. No, don't cry...once you learn how to use your pussy to give your boyfriend pleasure, I guarantee that he won't leave you.

Oh, I see you're breathing heavier...is this helping? Good girl. Armand, start moving a bit. Oh, okay, it's still sore...Armand, take one of her nipples into your mouth...mmm, good boy.

Look at you, humping back at my boyfriend. You didn't even realize that you were doing that? Your body knows what it wants. Start moving again, Armand. Ah, there we go.

I'm so jealous, Maggie...your first time, and you're with a stud like Armand. Your father was okay, but my boyfriend is gifted at the art of lovemaking, and that adorable little upward curve on his cock helps the tip to slide along your G-spot. Oh, sweetie, you're making such cute little sounds as he fucks you...you going to cum soon?

It's hard to think when your body's stimulated like this, isn't it? I had planned to just suck Justin off to make him happy, but he has such a nice thick member that I had to go for a ride on it. I must have cum three times before...oh, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Yes! Oh, sweetie, it feels so good to cum while filled up with cock, doesn't it? Let me just reach around to Armand's balls and give them a little squeeze...

That's it, Armand, fill that tight little pussy up with your seed! Mm, I see you like the feel of a man's hot cum filling you up, don't you, Maggie? Yes, you're cumming again, thrusting your body up at him, trying to get him as deep as possible...it's instinct, you know.

I have to be honest, sweetie...I hadn't planned to fuck your boyfriend, so I didn't put my diaphragm in beforehand, and when I came that last time, it set him off, filling my pussy up with teenage sperm right at the worst time of the month. I know our cycles are the same, so Armand's most likely knocking you up as well right now. Fair's fair, right?

Krosis
Krosis
752 Followers