Fairy Chronicles - Stacie Ch. 03

Story Info
Stacie gets answers and uses her powers.
1.9k words
4.54
2.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My world has been turned upside down. I have power and thought I was going to be a teacher. Now it looks like I am going to be a student with a teacher that has no idea of what she is doing. She sleeps beside me. Only 43 years old but she is a child to my eight hundred years. Her olive-colored skin glows golden like mine from her transformation. Her breast is larger than mine. With dark-colored nipples that become the size of a pea when aroused.

I watch her breathe as she sleeps. Her news that she holds our child in her body. She is the mother I am the? Father: mother.: donor. What am I? My DNA and hers maybe Dnather? Maybe Mel can help he is older and wiser than me.

Who is this other being that she made contact with? She was scared. Will this person be dangerous to us and her?

Again questions and no answers. Why did we not see that she was a Nymph? Oh my, her children both daughters are also Nymphs. We need to have them tested. Her grandmother, long dead. Was she also a Nymph?

I need sleep when Ned comes we will need to move from here to a safer place. Again Stacie has made things complicated. I have only known her for less than two days and already I may be falling in love with her. I can see why Ned changed her H. E. A. for her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke in the arms of a Fairy Godmother. I wonder how many people can say that. It gets even better. I am also a Fairy Godmother, a Nymph, her lover, and pregnant by her. Yup, that's me Stacie the knocked-up nymph godmother.

Being pregnant makes me horny it seems. Since Elizabeth is the only person in my bed she's the one that's going to have to take care of that problem. This redhead in my bed starts to stir as I suckle her left breast.

Her skin is a pale rose color that glows. Her areola has hardened with ridges and her nipple stands out so my lips latch onto it easily. Her breasts are smaller than mine but more sensitive. I pull with my teeth and release when she groans. Blowing warm air on her wet nipple she hisses and pulls my face to her breast which I nuzzle again.

She is awake. I feel her hand explore my slit. She finds I am wet and slides a finger deep inside me. I gasp and open my legs to allow her entrance to my most private part of my body.

We kiss. A small one then kisses again. Our tongues dance. My other hand finds her slit and plays around her entrance. Her hips push forward trying to capture my finger. I pull away and she growls at me and then bites my lip.

Using my hand I push her mons down feeling her red pubic hair in my hand. It is getting damp. With the heel of my hand, I apply pressure above her clit and start to massage the whole are. Her legs spread and her breathing starts to become ragged.

I flip my body over and now I spread my legs over her face and I lower my face down to her sex. She smells so good. I start to kiss her. She begs me to eat her out. Spreading me open and inserting her tongue deep inside my pussy.

It takes me a few seconds before I regain the ability to think. What she is doing to me is pure heaven. I dive in and open her up. Licking her from anus to clit sends her into a tizzy. She also stops what she was doing to me.

Now my fingers of my right hand enter her pussy and play with the area behind her clit as my tongue attaches it ruthlessly. My left-hand take fluids from her pussy and rims her anus. Soon she is doing the same to me. Our hips both start to shudder violently and then both are screams echo off the walls of the room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After taking a shower I started breakfast. I checked my cell phone and noticed I had a missed call from my oldest daughter Janice. I guess I had to make some calls soon. Janice was close to me. When she found out that her father had left me she was going to go ballistic. There was a love-hate relationship going on there and this was going to make it worse.

Kathy, the youngest by three years was going to be bad also. She thought her father was a god. He could do no wrong. She may even think I did something to push him away. Oh well, first I had to get my life on stable ground. I also need to find out about what my new powers could do.

Getting the food on plates I placed them on the table and was getting juice out when Elizabeth entered the kitchen. She came up hugged me and kissed me "Smells good and after the exercise you had me do this morning I need this."

"I need to refuel you because I plan to use you some more," I said kissing her. After eating "tell me about this other person you made contact with?" her face and body take on a more serious tone.

"I felt power. Age and wisdom. She, yes, she. She said her name was Lilith. Maybe anger at what I had done?" I said my eyes closed, recalling the events from the night before.

Elizabeth stood she looks pensive. "I think we need to pack some clothes. We may have to take you to a safe place. I hope when Mel gets here he might know who this Lilith is. If not he might know someone that does." wit that we go and start to pack clothes I might need.

Once we are done I make some calls. I let work know that I will need a leave of absence. I blame it on my husband leaving me for another woman. They are very supportive and grant me as much time as I need. Next, I call my soon-to-be-ex. I get his voice mail. I inform him I will be out of the house for a few days so he can get his belongings.

The call to my oldest daughter comes next. Janice answers on the first ring, "Mom are you okay?"

"Yes, honey."

"I tried to talk to daddy but some bitch answered and she wouldn't let me talk to him." sounded upset," what going on?"

"Now's not the time to talk." I tried to tell her more but she cut me off

"That shithead is cheating on you?"

"Janice he is your father."

"Fuck mom, was it that bitch that answered the phone?"

"Janice watches your mouth or I hang up." I raise my voice at her

"Okay." her meek reply

"Things have changed between your dad and me. I plan to come to see you tomorrow. Someone will be with me. You will be respectful towards her. You understand."

"Okay, I will be here all, wait, what her. Mom, what the fuck is going on?" I chuckle as I start to hear the confusion in her voice

"Bye"

At lunchtime, Ned arrives with food and with another person. Elizabeth greets him with a warm hug and a kiss on each cheek. I stand back looking and sending my senses out to this person. My eyes tell me he is in his fifties, but my senses say older. His body movement is grace and elegance. Power flows from him. This is a being that can do me much harm. His eyes gaze into my eyes and I see kindness. He is someone I can call for help. In my mind, I hear the name, Mel.

"Stacie this is Mel," Ned says.

"We have already introduced ourselves, "Mel tells Ned, with a chuckle.

Ned looks between us. I point at my head and then at Mel's. Ned's eyes grow wide with understanding. We sit and start to eat. I have many questions I want to ask Mel where should I start. Listening to them talk my mind started to wonder.

{Stacie we need to talk} I hear Lilith in my mind.

I jumped from the table. The chair fell behind me and I fell over it. I close my mind down. Elizabeth rushes to me. Ned and Mel stand behind her "What happened?" she asks concern in her voice.

"It was Lilith. She made contact with me. I let my guard down and she was there." fear was in my voice. "I need to know who she is and if she is a threat to me."

"Lilith is an old being." Mel commented, "she is a Nymph. I do not believe she would harm you, Stacie."

It was good news, but Elizabeth still wants to move me to a safe house till I could learn how to use and control my powers.

We clean up what's left of our meal and move into the family room. "I need to know what powers you have and how strong they are. Then we can see what type of training we can give you." Mel says

Closing my eyes" I can sense emotions. Hear and talk to some minds. I can move objects. Create life."

"Wait you said create life" Mel sat back in his chair.

"Yes I took my egg and one of Elizabeth's and I combined them to form the life that is in me now." I told Mel," I do remember that it felt like something had broken. No not broken, more like a bang, and I had an earth-shattering orgasm.

That's when Lilith called out to me. She asked what I had done. Her tone was not friendly at that time. She also had felt the effect. My mind and guard I have over it was down due to the orgasm. I could feel the all of life."

"I think you may have unleashed or even broken some law of nature we don't understand. Once we can talk to Lilith we will no more.

As for now, I will teach you how to bend space. This will let you move from one place to another. Now we don't go far for safety reasons. So don't try going from New York to L. A. you could end up killing someone. We do skip jumps, but we do them fast. We try to do them eyesight to eyesight. That way we can see any dangers and avoid it." Mel started to instruct me. The next few hours that's all we did.

Ned and Elizabeth went to get the safe house ready. They took what I would need. When it was ready Ned came back and I said goodbye to Mel. "I will see you soon. Next time I will come with Lilith and we will work more on what you will need in your new life." Mel said, he kissed me and then vanished.

We drove my car to a hotel and from there made the jumps to the safe house. Having me disappear from a hotel rather than from my house would slow anybody down if they were looking for me. I did some shopping in the area and made sure I was seen alone. Making some complaints about the room, and making sure to be there when they fixed the problems. I was nice to the workers and offered refreshments. They would walk away thinking of a single nice lady. About two in the morning the front office would get a call that a room door was open and no one was inside. The room looked like it had been trashed. The police were called and I was declared missing.