Fairy Chronicles - Stacie Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacie Needs Answers.
2k words
4.5
1.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozdogmz01
ozdogmz01
50 Followers

I had just finished making a small dinner when Ned appeared. He had his pants and shirt on but no shoes. "You hungry" he nodded, I placed a plate of roasted chicken with a side salad down. Pointing to the silverware and glasses by him. He took enough for three and set the table for me. I served myself and then a plate for Elizabeth. When I sat down I took the bottle of wine and I poured it in Ned then my glass. Elizabeth walked in. I poured some in her glass also.

"This is good," Ned said he was the only one that had not eaten in the last few hours. I got up and served him some more. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my chest." thank you"

"Welcome silly man," I told him kissing the top of his head. Elizabeth stood after she finished took her dishes to the sink and started to wash them along with all the other pots and pans. I placed some in the dishwasher and cleared some of the other things I had used to make the meal. Ned finished his meal and helped Elizabeth finish. Once we finished we went into the living room. I had questions that needed answers.

"You told me that I was special. That was why Ned came to me. What were those special needs?"

They both looked at each other then Ned answered. "You fell under the Grimm Ripper Clause."

I sat back with a look of horror on my face. "Your 'Happily Ever After' had too many deaths. First your grandmother, then your husband, and last your lover. Most people only have one maybe two you had three deaths. When that happens we have to give you a choice."

"Wait, Paul was going to die too?"

"Yes, after you slept with him he was going to get shot by a husband of a wife he was sleeping with." Elizabeth took over explaining "you are around very greedy people. Your grandmother was a very greedy person that is why she lost her chance to see you get married. Jacob was having an affair and you were about to have an affair. So you canceled each other out. Since he started his affair first he got the drunk driver. Had you slept with Paul first then you would have been killed by the drunk driver and we would not be here. Now if both of you had stopped your affairs then maybe a sickness scare would have been your punishment. Now we know Jacob did not so he still gets a punishment. So his punishment will be Heather gets breast cancer and she loses her breasts. She does not die but the thing that attracted Jacob to her will be gone.

Now as far as Paul. He was going to meet another woman when he was hit by the drunk driver. Had he just changed his ways he would be alive today. Heather will get Breast cancer. She did not have to call Jacob after Paul was killed. She could have called another friend but she called your husband. She had other options. Taking your husband from you will determine her punishment. She will lose both breasts. Her gold-digging days will be gone. She and Jacob will have some hard times to come.

"How does immortality work?" I asked them.

"At first you will not have any problems. In the next 10 to 15 years we will guide you in how to blend in better. "Ned said." Your body will repair any damage you do to it. You do have to be careful not to become dismembered. Only happened during the French Revolution. Was not a pretty sight. Took us 12 years to get that head and body back together."

"Okay will have to remember that. Now, what is with this mind-stuff? Why can I feel and hear what is in your minds?"

The look they give each other this time is priceless. "You can hear our minds or sense?" Elizabeth asks there are worry and concern in her voice.

"When we were making love I could first sense then feel and hear your minds.

Do you not also hear or sense others?"

"No" they both answered

"We can only sense very strong emotions or feelings." Ned said. "show us what you can do."

Since Elizabeth is closer I walked over to her. Standing in front of her I slip my dress off and hold my hands out to her. She stands and I take her dress off. Closing my eyes I reached out with my mind and I feel for her body. Her body heat is what I feel at first. It comes from her breasts. I remembered the zone that would arouse her and could bring her to an orgasm. With my thoughts, I caress that area. She moans in response. I pulled back my mind and open my eyes. She looks at me in wonder.

Elizabeth pulls me up close and looks into my eyes. Her eyes open wide. She turns my face to the side and pulls my hair from my ear. "My god you a Nymph" Ned examines me and nods yes. "Stacie you are a rare find. Your eyes are bronze, not gold. Your ears have a slight tip almost like elf ears. We need to be careful with you. You can kill a person with your powers.

For the next few days, I will stay with you as you finish your transformation. Ned will bring in others to help. Normally one or two Fairy would do the job but you keep turning out to be a very special person.

Soon you will meet Mel. He is over fifteen thousand years old. Then we will have to find another Nymph to help you control and master your powers.

But first I have more oil and we have to finish what you started doing to me just a few seconds ago." her lips locked onto mine and her mind floods me with the raunchiest images she could think of.

Ned stands and kisses me. "I will be back tomorrow with Mel." I reach out with my mind and crease his balls and he winces. "give me a day or two before you do that Stacie. They are sore from earlier. Elizabeth will stay the night with you. Enjoy my love." he gives me a tender kiss. The emotion I feel for this person I have only known for hours scares me. Arms wrap around me I turn and start to kiss someone else I have only met and have strong feelings for. My life has gone thru many changes in less than twenty-four hours.

The kiss becomes more passionate. My senses reach out. My mind explores our kiss. The heat produced by our tongues as they interact with each other becomes intense. My mind and senses reach out further along with our bodies. I match her heartbeat with my heart. With our hearts beating at the same rhythm we lock eyes with each other. Clasping our hands above our bodies she pulls me onto the couch. Laying on top of her my nipples rest on top of hers. Grinding myself over her makes both of our nipples hard. Slipping my knees between her legs I part hers. We are the same height so our bodies match up perfectly. Pushing my way down her body I kiss each eye closed. My rewards are coos and moans as I do this. My body responds with wetness between my legs. I stop for a brief kiss from her lips but her body calls so I continue my journey. The pulse at her neck enthrals me. I place my lips on it and suck. When I let go I see the mark I have left. I chuckle. Have I marked her as my lover?

Time to move on. Her skin has a flavor I will always crave. Her back arches as I make my way to her breasts. I find that zone where she can cum so easily. I push her and she goes over the edge into a small climax. Holding my head against her chest, she whispers my name in her mind and then pushes her right nipple into my mouth. Latching onto it I suckle on it. I caress her mind. She floats from one orgasmic bliss to another. Her mind begs me to suckle her other breast and I do. When her body and mind need a rest from my attention I resume my journey down her body. Licking my way down her hard tummy I stop at her navel. She is ticklish. Her right leg crosses over my back. Her hands massage my shoulders and move to my neck as I lower myself to her sex.

I take in her sent when I open her legs. Her vagina is wet from our play. With my fingers, I pull back her labia lips to expose her inner chamber. Placing my lips to her inner wall I insert my tongue and taste her true being. My mind and senses come alive. I vibrate with power. It scares me. Slowly I reach out with my power. Taking hold of all her erogenous zones in her vaginal area I start my assault to make her have an earth-shattering orgasm.

Two of my finger slid in and out of her vaginal chamber, another circle, and rubs her clit. My tongue licks up and down her slit. Her body responds by pumping up and down. She holds my head between her legs. At first, she only moans, and then she starts to groan. My mind explores her inner organ and I find an egg. I play with it. Move it around and the next thing I know I have pushed it into her uterus. I leave it by her cervix. By now her body is coated in sweat. She is screaming. Her body arches lifting her lower half of the bed as her orgasm overtakes her.

I move up her body and nuzzle her neck. Now I open my legs and use my hands to spread my pussy open. Pressing my pussy to hers I open her up. I use my senses to release her cervix muscle and move her egg down her vaginal chamber. I feel it enter my body. I push it into my chamber past my cervix and into my uterus. There I have one of my eggs waiting. I bring them together and they become one.

Life forms inside my body and the power of that union explode thru my body giving me a massive orgasm. My mind opens to the world and an ancient mind full of power locks on to mine.

{who are you. What have you done?}

{Stacie. Who are you?}

{Lilith. What have you done?}

I close my mind. Pulling back my body is in a cold sweat. Shivers run down my body. Elizabeth is calling my name. My heart has stopped pumping blood my lungs do not draw in air. What have I done? I feel Elizabeth pull my body to the floor. She starts CPR and my body responds. Reaching up I hold her. I am cold and in fear. She holds me and I start to cry.

Instructing me to get up she takes me into the master bedroom. Once I lay down she covers me with blankets and then climbs in with me. Snuggling up to her I say. "Hold me. I'm scared. I made contact with someone tonight. A being so old and powerful they scared me." I saw fear in her eyes "please protect me and our child."

her eyes lock on mine "Our child" she chuckles "you may have missed a biology class. Two women can't have children. You need a man and a woman."

"No our child. I took an egg from your body and transferred it into my body. I was able to blend my egg and yours. Now Cassida our daughter grows in my womb. I loved the look of wonder on her face as I cuddled up to her and fell into a deep sleep in her arms.


ozdogmz01
ozdogmz01
50 Followers