Fairy Summoning Pt. 26

Story Info
Rose finds a kinky, sticky fantasy for Mark.
1.6k words
4.64
5.5k
8

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,681 Followers

It had been weeks since the creature in the computer event, and things were pretty much back to normal. Rose was acting like her normal sexy self again and Jinx and Randy seemed to be doing well. They didn't hear from them often but whenever they saw them they seemed to be really falling for each other which is what Rose really wanted for her sister.

It had been a long day at work as Mark got home. He was exhausted but was thinking about how Rose used to surprise him with random sexual encounters. He remembered when his apartment door opened to find Zuul standing there and he almost came in his pants at the site of her, but she hadn't done that in a while. They had still been having amazing sex though so he really couldn't complain and he loved her so much that it didn't matter as much.

"Rose, I'm home," he said opening the door and stepping inside. "Rose?" He called out again, wondering where she was hiding.

He was in for a big shock when he walked into the bedroom and saw a sexy redhead sitting on his bed. It looked like Rose but the longer he stared he noticed her hair was long and straight with bangs and her cheeks seemed to have freckles. Her body was perfect and she was wearing jean shorts and her shirt was white with a heart in the middle that had the spiderman pattern on it.

"Oh, uh..... MJ?" He blurted out realizing she had turned into Mary Jane Watson from Spiderman.

She smiled and stood up, walking towards him before she said: "face it, tiger, you just hit the jackpot," before she ran her fingers along the front of his shirt.

"Wow, you look....." he started to say before she kissed him.

It was so simple and sexy and he was loving it as she just looked so sexy and adorable standing there in front of him. For a second he noticed something strange in her eyes, almost as if something was moving in them but it was so quick he wasn't sure if he really saw it or not.

She suddenly grabbed him and threw him down on the bed with some force before she slowly crawled on top of him. She had a sort of sinister look in her eye but he was so turned on he didn't question why she was acting the way she did, even though MJ wasn't like this in the comics.

She lifted her shirt and threw it on the floor as Mark stared at the perfect breasts in front of him. "You like what you see Baby?" She said as she began to grind against his crotch. " I want you so fucking bad right now."

Mark slid his hands along her hips and up her stomach before she grabbed them and placed them on her breasts, moaning as she continued to grind against his crotch. She could feel his cock getting hard under the cloth as she bit her lip and moaned again.

She reached down and ripped his shirt open, sending buttons flying before she rubbed her hands along his chest. The slid down his stomach and began to pull his belt off before unzipping his pants. She climbed off long enough to pull his pants off of him followed quickly by her own shorts, leaving her panties on and his underwear before she began to rub against him again.

"Fuck... this feels so good," he said as she leaned down and kissed him.

Her body was soft and warm as his hand wrapped around her. Her hands were around his head as she kissed him but he felt something sliding off his underwear. He was confused but again didn't care as he felt his cock pressed against her warm slit. He wanted nothing more than to shove his cock inside her but was just enjoying the attention for the moment until he noticed something else that felt very strange.

What felt like a warm and almost wet tongue or something seemed to grab his cock and pull it into her pussy. He let out a moan enjoying the sensation but wasn't sure exactly what it was but soon her pussy squeezed around his member and began to suck on it almost like a mouth and it was amazing, but Mark was still a bit confused as to why all this weird stuff was happening when she was such a simple character until she pulled her lips away and sat up.

"Rose, what are......... HOLY SHIT!" He said shocked as MJ had black slime sliding up the side of her face.

Her hands were black and looked almost claw-like and a few black slimy tentacles were sprouting from her back, wiggling in the air as she smiled, showing long sharp teeth. She moved her hips seductively as his cock was sucked hard by her alien-possessed pussy making him arch his back and moan louder.

"That's it, you can't escape me now," she said as her voice almost sounded like it was two people talking.

"Fuck..... this is so fucking........ oh Shit!" He said as Rose had turned into Mary Jane possessed by Venom.

It was such an obscure fantasy of his but she had found it and was making it a reality and now that Mark understood what was going on, he didn't want it to end any time soon. As his hands slid along her hips, he felt the slimy symbiote seem to kiss his fingers as they passed.

Her veins had turned black like the slime was flowing inside her. The way she moved her hips was almost supernatural as he had never felt anything this good before. At one point he looked down and saw Venom's eyes above her pussy like he had turned her crotch into his mouth.

She suddenly grabbed him and rolled him over so he was on top of her which he was confused by for a moment, but soon the slimy tendrils had started to close around him like she was making him her prisoner, forced to fuck her and unable to escape as the closed around him.

"You're mine now," she said in a sinister tone as her alien pussy violated his cock in ways he couldn't even imagine.

The symbiote began to force its way down his urethra, tickling the insides of his cock, and also preventing him from coming at the same time and it was driving him mad. It was like there was a cork in his cock as the slime got inside his balls and tickled them to the point he felt his cock would explode if he didn't get relief soon.

"Fuck, this feels so........ Oh, God...... I can't......... I need to....." he begged as MJ just gave a sinister laugh and continued to violate him as the slimy tendrils entered his ass as well.

The slime slithered around his prostate gland and massaged it as he was starting to go insane. There was so much pleasure happening at once that he wasn't sure if his body or his mind could handle it as he moaned louder and louder, held in place by the symbiote with the sexy redhead beneath him writhed and milked him to the edge of madness.

"Now..... FEED ME!" She said in what he could only describe as Venom's true voice before the slime evacuated his penis, releasing what felt like gallons of cum, producing a strange but intense orgasm.

"FU...................... CK.........!" He could barely get the words out to describe what he was feeling as MJ wrapped her legs around him and let her pussy suck up everything he had to give as he emptied into her.

He had been through some amazing orgasms since he met Rose but this one was intense and amazing as he felt a tongue wiggle out of her pussy and tickle his balls as if trying to milk every last drop out of him. It was so intense that he was still coming hard when he passed out on top of her.

---------

"Wakey wakey," he heard a voice say as he opened his eyes and saw Rose lying in bed next to him.

The sun was up so he assumed it was the following morning as he tried to sit up but felt exhausted still. "Rose?" He was able to say as the room was spinning a little. "That was intense."

"Sorry about that. I didn't realize how much you were into that until it was too late, and you tasted so good too."

"That was incredible, like totally worth it."

"Thanks, but I think we need to take it easy for a bit. I would never forgive myself if something happened to you."

"Thanks," he said rolling over onto his back. The images of what happened the night before still flooded his mind to the point that his cock was fully erect and bobbing back and forth. "Oh shit..... I guess it was good."

"Well, can't let a good boner go to waste," she said with a smile as she crawled down towards his waiting cock. "I'll go easy on you this time," she said with the same sinister look she had on her face last night.

"Wait.... what are you....." he started to say before her eyes grew, and looked like Venom again. She opened her mouth showing large teeth and a long snake-like tongue that slithered out of her mouth and coiled around his cock before his whole manhood disappeared into her mouth. "Holy fuck!" He yelled out as he received a symbiote blow job.

maestro84
maestro84
1,681 Followers