Fairy Summoning Pt. 27

Story Info
More Ghostbusters but different.
1.9k words
4.79
3.8k
9

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers

"That was pretty amazing last night," Rose said as she and Mark sat on the couch watching a movie.

"Yeah, that was really good actually, like wow!" He said thinking back to how she fucked him as a symbiote-infected Mary Jane. "We may need to do that again someday."

"Really? You've never asked me to repeat a fantasy before," she said sitting up and looking at him. "Any others you'd like to experience again?"

"Well uh, I mean the Ghostbusters ones were pretty amazing," he said as they were watching Ghostbusters Afterlife.

"Oh, the ghost blow job, or the possessed woman?"

"Both, but honestly, I have always had the hots for Zuul. There's just something about a demon-possessed woman who wants to fuck. Honestly, I have wondered what would have happened to Peter if he had fuck her."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when she and the Keymaster have sex, they produced enough energy to bring Gozer to this world, so I just think that if Venkman fucked her, would he have even survived."

"Interesting," she said with a grin.

As he was about to ask her another question he noticed they were getting to the part where Callie was about to be possessed by Zuul. Rose suddenly looked at the TV and began to read his desires as a smile came over her face and before he could say another word she turned and climbed into his lap suddenly wearing jeans and a plaid shirt.

"What the....." he said as he looked up and saw Carrie Coon with red glowing eyes looking at him seductively.

"Are you the Keymaster?" She asked as she rubbed against him.

"Holy shit!" He said as he felt his cock begin to twitch as she rubbed up against him.

She suddenly grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head back before she growled and asked again: "Are you the Keymaster."

"Holy shit, yes I am!" He said as she smiled and kissed him passionately.

As she sat back up she grabbed her shirt like she was going to pull it open but when she did, her clothing seemed to change and it became the red and gold dress from Afterlife. It was not as good as the original orange one from 1984 but he didn't really care at the moment as he stared at the sexy creature on his lap.

"Holy fuck," he said as she continued to grind against him before she stopped and growled again.

He felt his pants suddenly rip in half and fly off of him before his underwear did the same thing. He was shocked and tried to get up but he could feel his cock pressed against her warm and wet pussy under the dress as she smiled at him and stared with those glowing eyes.

"Oh my God, I want to fuck you so bad!" He said as his cock hurt with passion.

She smiled at him and licked his face as she teased the tip of his cock with her slit. It was so warm and he could feel her juices dripping down his shaft and it was like an exotic sex lube as it made his skin tingle. He tried to thrust up and enter her but she grabbed him by the throat and looked at him like an animal ready to kill.

"I want you inside me," she whispered in his ear before lowering herself down on him finally.

Her pussy felt so strange as it seemed to close in and tighten around his cock like it was its own demonic creature. He grabbed her ass and held on tightly as his cock was molested inside her, only for her to smile and kiss him again, moving her hips slowly to milk him dry.

"Holy shit, Rose!"

"There is no Rose, there is only Zuul," she said as the words made his body shake with delight.

She ripped his shirt open before running her tongue along his chest, moaning and growling as she continues to fuck him. His hand slid further up under her dress and up her back trying to make it to her breasts but he was having trouble getting past the waist but soon she smiled again and the dress just seemed to float off her leaving her naked in his lap.

Mark had never seen any naked pictures of Carrie Coon but Rose made sure he liked what he saw as her flawless body writhed on top of him, milking him for everything he had. She placed her hands on his shoulders digging her fingernails into his back which felt like claws but it only made the experience even hotter.

"Holy shit, I love you so much!" He said as she suddenly stopped and looked down at him growling again.

"You...... are not the Keymaster!" She said in a dark voice.

"What..... no, I totally am, I just uh......" he started to say as her pussy suddenly squeezed his cock a little more. It didn't hurt but he knew if he said the wrong thing that it just might. "Okay, I'm not," he said looking up at the demonic goddess on top of him.

"You deceived me," she said growling even more.

"I just....... wanted to experience the minion of Gozer known as Zuul. I didn't mean to deceive you, because I worship you, I have for many years!" he said trying to pretend this was real and see where it went.

Suddenly a very devious smile came across her face as she moved closer to his. "Perhaps your foolishness should be rewarded."

She slid off his cock and pulled him to his feet with force before pushing him away. He suddenly was up against some sort of stone altar. He quickly realized he was no longer in his apartment but on the roof of the Shandor building from the first film as Zuul walked closer to him, still naked and stunning as ever before she crawled onto the platform.

"Show me what you can do mortal," she said before pulling him up with her and kissing him passionately for a moment before pushing him down against the cold stone.

The sky was erupting with lightning as a storm blew overhead. He could see the gate of Gozer's temple closed but soon all he cared about was the sexy demoness above him, naked and aroused as her eyes glowed and she moved like a lioness ready to kill.

He sat up and pulled off what was left of his shirt before he kissed her and rolled her over on her back. She wanted to see what he could do so he wanted to fuck her as hard as possible as he shoved his cock inside her and began to thrust with everything he had. Her moans were music to his ears as he felt her legs curl up around him.

"Holy shit, I am fucking Zuul!" He said to himself as if he didn't care if it was Carrie Coon, Raven Alexis, or even Sigourney Weaver. He would have fucked any of them and even began to wonder if Rose could look like other celebrities possessed by Zuul. "Fuck!" He yelled even louder as Zuul growled and began to thrash her head back and forth before looking up at him.

"Yes, that's it, fuck me!" She said in a demonic voice as her pussy squeezed around his cock. "Prove yourself to me, mortal, prove your love, your loyalty, prove it ALL!" She roared slamming her hands down on the stone, cracking it as they began to look like terror dog paws before returning to normal.

With a surge of strength and pulled out of her and lifted her towards him. She had a playful look in her eye as if she was willing to let him do whatever he wanted to her but as he went to move to get behind her, she stopped him by placing her hand on his chest. He was confused before her hand slid down and stroked his cock which was dripping with her demonic fluids and her touch was incredible.

She leaned down close and began to suck his cock, growling as she did it, sending vibrations through his manhood and making him yell his pleasure as this beast of a woman sucked his cock. If his soul was what she desired then he would give it to her through his cock but she did not let him cum yet.

She slowly slid her lips off his cock, taking her time as every sensation of her lips and tongue on his manhood was ecstasy. As she finally released him she turned and got on all fours as if she knew exactly what he wanted to do and he quickly slid towards her and shoved his aching member back into her dripping pussy.

She let out a roar that made the sky echo with thunder as he fucked her even more. She leaned back against him moving her hips as he slid his hands around and squeezed her breasts tightly. He felt her hands on his as she tilted her head back and growled, panting like a dog in heat as her body felt warm pressed against him.

Mark suddenly felt lightning strike his back. He was surprised but it felt strange and good at the same time. He felt the teeth in his mouth start to change like they were becoming fangs. His fingernails turned black and his hands began to thicken as well.

"What..... what's happening to me?" He said as his voice seemed deeper.

Two small horns sprouted from Carrie's head as she seemed to laugh, enjoying everything that was happening. "You are an exceptional mortal, and you deserve a reward," she said looking back at him with those glowing eyes.

"Fuck, just let me cum inside you and I could die a happy man," he said as her pussy squeezed around his cock once more.

"You will cum many more times," she said as he felt his body start to change even more. "You are now the Keymaster!"

She suddenly bent down on the pedestal and began to twitch. Her skin began to turn grey and she began to look like the terror dog herself as his cock was still inside her but he was also changing as well. His arms became more muscular and longer as he crouched down, feeling his body become more canine as he continued to shove his new demonic cock into her.

She roared as his cock began to twitch and suddenly explode inside her while they were again struck by lightning. His orgasm seemed to go on and on as she growled beneath him. Energy surged through their bodies before it focused on the gate, pushing it open. The ceremony was complete and Gozer was entering this world as he felt the best pleasure he had ever felt in his life before he let out his own roar as he was now the keymaster of Gozer!

"Fuck!" He yelled as he was suddenly back in his living room on the couch with Rose and the end credits were rolling for Ghostbusters Afterlife. "Holy shit!"

"You like that one?" She said kissing him. "Don't worry, the film gave me another idea that I think you'll like," she said before she placed her feet on his lap. "Now, could you rub my feet?"

maestro84
maestro84
1,677 Followers