Fairy Tale Fuck Fights 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers

The two women began to splash and wrestle in the steamy water, sending colossal tsunamis of hot liquid over the side. They screamed and squealed as they punched and slapped one another, hysterically trying to wrestle beneath the piping hot water while pinching each other's nipples. Thier large, firm breasts rolled over themselves, their toned stomachs slapped against each other, and their hands uselessly tried to grip the slippery globes of their asses.

Mary and Bo fought with all the pent up sexual rage in their spectacular bodies, but against one another it was a futile, wasted effort to establish dominance. They were too evenly matched, their bodies and spirits too similar. Punches turned to slaps, slaps turned to caresses, and soon the two battling babes were too exhausted to stand, so they simply leaned up against each other, their hot, glistening bodies slowly sliding around on the tiled floor, their erect nipples left as to duel like little swords. They were both panting in exhaustion, crying out in erotic pain as the heat in their bodies overwhelmed their minds.

"Why . . . why won't you just submit, you little slut?" Mary whimpered, weakly reaching up and giving one of Bo's nipples a little twist.

"Bitch," Bo squeaked, faintly spitting in Mary's face. "You started this when you sent Baba after me."

Mary just made a low, husky moaning sound as she reached down with her other hand and pressed it against Bo's pussy, which she found to be puffy and engorged, her clit sticking out like a little thumb. Bo gasped, little tears forming in her electric blue eyes, and she reacted by pure instinct, leaning in and kissing Mary on the mouth, their tongues briefing fighting for control before surrendering as well.

"It wasn't entirely my choice," Mary said, breaking the sapphic kiss and continuing to play with Bo's nipples and clit. "Baba must have told you what pressure I'm under. I'm not my own woman anymore. Jack the Giant-killer . . . he owns me . . . he owns my pussy . . . and he takes everything I make. I can't afford competition like you."

"This nasty, dirty, slutty, little world isn't big enough for Little Bo Peep and Mary, Mary, quite Contrary," Bo said, sounding just a little sad.

"Not with Jack in it as well," Mary shrugged. She stopped playing with Bo's pussy and brought her fingers up to her mouth, licking the sweet nectar of Bo's cunt from them.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to settle this," Bo said, snuggling up to Mary a little tighter.

"How?" Mary asked.

Bo bit her lip and smiled. "Take me to your bedroom."

#

Deep into the night and long into the morning, Mary's Garden shook with the wild, erotic, almost painful screams of orgasmic climaxing, as two sexual valkyries blissfully murdered each other with violent love.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!" Bo squealed as she came again, her sore, beaten-up little pussy squirting all over Mary's breasts and face, sending hot jets of cum sailing up over their heads and then raining back down upon them.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCKING FUCK!" Mary screamed as she clawed her own mattress to shreds, her muscle spasms writhing through her like electric eels. Her large breasts bounced painfully on her chest, and her nipples were so erect they could have cut glass. To even touch one was like being electrocuted, so it really fucked her up when Bo would lean over and literally bite down on one of Mary's big red nipples, twisting the prickly flesh between her teeth, sucking on it like a greedy baby desperate for mommy's hot milk.

Bo and Mary had their legs wrapped up in each other like a slutty pretzel, and their pussies slapping against each other angrily. The clits stabbed and poked like little pensises, and again and again they forced each other into an endless series of overlapping orgasms that left them delirious and in tears. The last series of climaxes had been the worst (and best) one yet, and when it was finished the two women were left to exhausted to move or even unravel their interlocked legs. Bo and Mary simply collapsed, whimpering and gasping in a sweaty, tangled mess of tits and legs, the moonlight highlighting the tense curves of their twitching bodies.

A hot, damp, sticky wetness began to seep across the bed from the spot where their pussies were slapped together, and it was so profuse that Mary couldn't tell whether it was just cum or if Bo was literally pissing herself. Mary didn't really care. She was too tired, too fucked up, and way too horny to care about being pissed on by this glorious young slut. In fact, the idea that Bo was peeing on her made Mary giggle.

The door to Mary's room opened, slicing the darkness in half with a beam of light, and cutting across the bed were the women's legs were tangled up. Baba hesitantly walked in carrying a pitcher of wine. He tried to walk lightly, but his titanic size caused the floorboards to creak loudly with every step, and the air whooshed around his colossal muscles. Those sounds alone gave him away, but they were silent compared to the sound of his huge cock slapping against his thighs as he walked. He was only semi-erect, his trunk hanging a heavy eight inches down, and the foreskin peeled back just enough to show the tip of his bulbous, purple-black meatus.

As soon as he was close enough Mary shot out her hand and snatched his apple-sized testicles, her nails puncturing down. Even as exhausted as she was, she had enough strength left to castrate Baba with her bare fingers.

"What the fuck do you want, traitor?" Mary hissed.

Baba's deep voice wavered in terror. "Mistress! I'm sorry . . . I . . . I--"

"Hey!" Bo whined in her bratty voice. "I'm your fucking Mistress, remember bitch?" she said, reaching out with her own hand and pinching his leathery foreskin.

Baba was a hunk of meat caught between two ravenous harpies. His next words would decide his life. "Do . . . would you two like some wine?"

Mary and Bo held on to his gargantun gentials for a moment longer, each wondering if the other was going to castrate him, but neither did. Baba in a way symbolized their stalemate, and until a dominant pimpette could be declared neither woman felt they had the right to decide this bitch's fate. They each let go, and laughed at each other. Bo surprised herself when she kissed Mary on the lips, and then giggled like a shy, horny little teenager.

Mary kissed her back.

"Pour it over your cock, bitch," Mary said.

Baba did as he was told, and slowly poured the wine onto his rock-hard abs. Most of it spilled down his thighs and splashed onto the ground, but plenty of it ran down the full length of his hot, pulsing fuck-hammer, and into Mary's open mouth. She gulped down the whine like a woman dying of thirst, and hungrily lapped her tongue along the thick length of his cock, licking and slurping up the salty, sex-soaked wine.

Bo joined her, and kissed her puckered lips against the very tip of Baba's thickening member, sucking forcefully at the urethra, getting an equal mixture of wine and pre-cum into her starving mouth.

Mary grabbed his balls again, but instead of ripping them off she massaged them, rolling each cum-stuffed apple around her palm with impeccable technique. Bo grabbed Baba's big black cock near the flanged head, and began to give it long, hard strokes. Within seconds he was pushed to his full size, his erect cock jutting a full, jaw-breaking, womb-busting, virgin-killing thirteen inches from his body. The ebony pillar was so thick that Bo couldn't get her fingers around it, so she had to use both hands to stroke him as she licked out his retreating foreskin.

Mary and Bo's lips kept slipping off of Baba's cock and against each other, and they would take momentary breaks to kiss, tongue-wrestle, and giggle like horny schoolgirls playing with their first penis. Mary hadn't felt this young in years, and Bo had never had a girlfriend like this, one she could respect as an equal rather than a piece of pussy-property to be pimped and punched.

"I . . . oh fuck," Baba moaned, dropping the pitcher of wine on the floor. "Mistresses . . . I"m CUMMING!"

The first blast of thick, chewy cum hit Bo in the eye and plastered her cheek. She pulled back and Mary clamped her mouth down on Baba's erupting head to catch the next few spurts, which filled her mouth even quicker than usual. Her cheeks swelled, she gulped it down, but the gummy cum was too viscous to swallow all at once, so she had to pop off.

"FUCK! I've never fucking cum like this!" Baba screamed as her continued to blast cum all over Mary's face and hair, caking her under a thick layer of his nut-butter.

Bo took Mary's place and let Baba plunge his cock deep into the throat, pumping his spunk into her stomach and filling her mouth so fast that she gagged on it. She choked, and bubbles of cum erupted from her little nostrils. She came off hacking and coughing, and Mary took her place again, letting Baba's subsided orgasm fill her mouth once again, even as Bo spat up cum all over her face.

Baba fell on his ass gasping and whimpering like a bitch. He felt emptied but satisfied, his balls nearly imploding from the sudden evacuation of their salty contents.

Mary and Bo were covered in Baba's black baby butter. It caked their faces, it soaked into their hair, it leaked into their eyes. They looked at each other and laughed, then kissed, and began to lick the sticky cum off of each other's bodies. Bo paid special attention to Mary's erect, stiff nipples, suckling at them like a greedy baby.

As Mary and Bo began to lose themselves in each others' bodies, Baba tried to slink out of the room without being noticed.

"No!" Mary hissed at him. "You sleep on the floor. Like a dog."

Baba grunted in defeat, and feel down on the cold hardwood floor, with nothing but his own body-heat to keep him warm.

It took Mary and Bo almost a half-hour to clean themselves off, and when the last of the cum was licked off they were left sticky, wet, and blissfully stuck to one another. The direct dose of thick, potent protein was enough to bounce them back from the brink of coma, but they were each too tired to even crawl to the bathroom to shower off, so they just collapsed onto the wet bed, wrapped in each other's legs.

"Hey Mary," Bo finally said, her voice still tired and hoarse from all the screaming, and her throat still sticky with semen.

"Yeah," Mary said, reaching down far enough to rub Bo's inner-thigh.

"I . . . I think I'm in love with you," Bo huskily whispered.

Mary was quiet for a long time, but only because she felt another little orgasm tickle through her body. "I love you too, baby."

#

The warm light of the late afternoon sun blanketed the naked, sticky bodies of Bo and Mary as they finally woke up from their long hours of heavenly rest. Bo roused first, and she greeted Mary by kissing her deeply and playfully biting her lips. Mary responded by moaning happily, and then giving Bo a smart slap across her perfect ass.

The two of them walked over Baba's naked body like it wasn't more than a rug, and they got into the shower together. It took a good while to get the robust stench of cum off of their bodies and wash the cum out of their hair, but the girls had plenty of fun rubbing each other down with slippery oils and aromatic soup, gently teasing one another with pinches and spanks. Their rivalry subsided in the face of their growing lust for one another, but it never completely abated. When Mary spanked Bo's ass, she made sure there was a little bit to it, and when Bo bit down on Mary's nipples, she made sure that the older woman knew how sharp her teeth were. It was their shared lust and intense sensuality that brought them together, but would also forever keep them just a clit's-length apart, since one would never willingly submit to the other, and would also never stop trying to establish dominance.

The two women didn't bother to towel off as they got out of the shower, instead pacing through the house naked, dripping wet, and covered in soapy bubbles as they talked about making breakfast (or a very early dinner as it was nearly 5pm). The Garden was almost empty since most of the sluts had retreated from the wild screams of the previous night's battle, but a couple remained lingering on couches and chairs, holding ice-packs over their battered pussies and bruised anuses, still recovering from Baba's assault.

Mary found a particularly large and thick carrot in the kitchen, and was mischievously considering shoving it up Bo's pussy when she heard the front door of the Garden being kicked down.

CRASH!

"MARY, MARY, QUITE CONTRARY, HOW DOES THIS SHITHOLE GROW!" screamed a familiar, nasally, and bitchy little voice.

"Oh shit," Mary rolled her eyes.

"Who is that?" Bo asked, bothered by the interruption.

The two women strutted into the main hall (still naked and glowing with sexual radiance), and they found four sexy thugs waiting from them. The beautiful blonde twins, Hansel and Gretel, each dressed in their usual super skimpy and super stylish clothes. Hansel had his arm around his sister, and was squeezing her cute little ass quite hard, which was exactly how Gretel liked it.

Gingerbread Man was there as well, his hulking body naked except for a torn pair of trousers that bulged obscenely where his foot-long cock ran down to his knee.

Worst of all though was Jill. The flat-chested little tyrant was dressed in a skimpy gothic-lolita dress, the corset so short her nipples nearly showed, and the frilly skirt so short that her little ass was visible whenever she leaned over. Her short black hair had skull ornaments in it, and on her little firsts she wore two huge sets of brass-knuckles studded with spikes.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Mary asked, making sure to thrust out her giant tits in Jill's face, reminding the petite girl what a real woman was supposed to look like. "Did kindergarten get out early?"

Jill looked ready to pop a blood vessel. People were supposed to respect her. She was Jack's bottom bitch.

"I'm 25, you fat old cock-bag!" Jill squealed, her high-pitched little voice sounding like a middle-schooler's.

"Wow. 25 and you still haven't hit puberty," Mary mocked, swaggering her wide hips, taunting the diminutive debutante with her womanly figure. "Well don't worry, baby, I'm sure your tits will come in one day. I mean, you're chest is as flat as a 12 year old boy's, and your pussy is as tiny and tight as a tick, but I'm sure there is a man out there who would find you more attractive than a REAL woman like me . . . but you know . . . he'd probably be a pedophile."

There were actually tears in Jill's eyes, and her tiny fists were shaking. There was more rage in her heart than her little body could contain, and just the feeling of it was causing her to breath heavily, as if she had just run a long distance.

"Jack . . . Jack is going to kill you--"

"No he isn't," Mary interrupted. "He isn't, because he'd rather have a bombshell like me in his arsenal than a little firecracker like you. He isn't, because unlike a pathetic twig such as yourself, my body actually makes money. You're his bottom bitch because he came up with you, he lost his virginity to you. You're his childhood sweetheart. But Jack's all grown up now, brat, and you haven't. You're a pathetic little pet. A toy. I bet he hasn't even fucked out recently. Why would he? There are gay-boys with better pussies than you."

"SHUT UP!" Jill screamed.

"But it isn't going to matter what Jack wants to do, because I'm about to break his crown," Mary said, those lost words oozing off of her tongue like melted chocolate.

"What . . .what did you say?" Jill asked in disbelief. "You . . . can't beat Jack."

"Not alone, no. Jack fucked the shit out of me. He broke me. He tamed me. I'll admit that, but I'm not afraid to say that he BARELY beat me. He BARELY won. If there had been two of me . . . well . . . I would have fucked that slut until his dick snapped in half . . . and now there is two of me."

Mary turned to Little Bo Peep and give her a powerful kiss, pushing her giant tits into Bo's gargantuan chest. "What do you say, sister?" Mary asked. "Want to help me conquer this kingdom?"

"Fuck yes," Bo answered, and kissed Mary again.

Jill was about to hyperventilate she was so insanely, painfully mad.

"KILL THEM!" Jill screamed to the three enforcers. "FUCK THEM TO DEATH!"

Hansel, Gretel, and the Gingerbread Man all charged.

"The twins are mine," Mary said to Bo. "Think you can handle that big guy?"

"Of course," Bo giggled. "I just love gingerbread."

The fight was on.

#

Little Bo Peep could almost feel the smirk being smacked off her face as she was bum-rushed by the behemoth Gingerbread Man. He charged into her naked body like an offensive lineman, slamming his shoulder into her abdomen, raising her off the ground, and then literally smashing her through the wall. Their bodies exploded into the baths amongst an avalanche of plaster, wallpaper, and broken wood.

Bo was surprised, but she wasn't shocked. She was the kind of bitch who could roll with the punches. As Gingerbread's feet slipped on the hot, wet tiles he fell forward, Bo exploited his unbalance. She quickly shifted position, leaned back, and wrapped her long legs around his bullish neck. Her hands planted on the ground, and she twisted her surprisingly strong and springy body like an expert acrobat.

SMACK!!!

Gingerbread's huge body flipped through the air and landed hard on the ground, smashing the tiles beneath him to dust. Unlike the crash through the fragile wall, this impact hurt, and what little senses the musclebound freak had were knocked out.

Bo spun around on top of him, planting her pussy on his face, and reaching back to grab his big, pulsating cock. She snickered evilly as she began to stroke it, inflating the cunt-buster to its full length, all the while grinding her clit over Gingerbread's face.

"C'mon you big retard," Bo laughed, grinding her hips. "You know how to eat a pussy, don't you?"

Gingerbread groaned and tried to talk, but all he ended up doing was opening his hot mouth and sticking out his thick, powerful tongue. Bo's pussy landed on it like an egg on a hot skillet, and the dominant strumpette squealed happily. Gingerbread's tongue was thicker and harder than most cocks, and it was infinitely more flexible and slippery. Still, the hulking behemoth was not a talented lover, and was not use to being on bottom.

"Don't worry big boy, your new mommy will show you how to be a good little bitch," Bo said, leaning back and sliding her hand between the rock-hard cheeks of his buttocks. Holding onto his cock for leverage, she leaned back even further, tightening her legs around Ginger's neck, choking him, while her fingers probed for his anus. When she found she punched her fingers in until she found his prostate.

"Tell me stud, have you ever gotten a handjob . . . from the inside?" Bo laughed, and then began to punch his prostate like she wanted to pop it, and her other hand became a blinding blur over his cock.

Gingerbread tried to scream as his balls suddenly began to boil over with cum, but he couldn't even mumble with Bo's legs wrapped around his neck so tight, and her pussy planted over his mouth like a gag. The litany of muscles in his body bulged to and obscene level, his face grew bright red, and the veins in his neck and head inflated grotesquely. He tried to raise his arms but couldn't, since his own muscles were cramping from lack of oxygen, and for the first time in his life Gingerbread found himself being overpowered by a physically superior being.

"Cum any time you want baby," Bo huffed, close to her own orgasm, "but you're going to want to cum soon. I'm probably going to snap your neck when I . . . when I . . . when I . . . HOLY SHIT! CUMMING!!!!"

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers