Fairy Tales: Analella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanda was already back in her seat at the counter and getting comfortable again while Ella felt the plug stretch her rear hole out, then eventually give that satisfying pop as it passed its widest part and snugged itself into her bottom where it was meant to rest.

"Thank you ever so much for your help again," Ella said, smoothing her dress back down.

"You're very welcome, dear one," Wanda said. She gave a wistful sigh. "I still remember the first time you came in here, so shy and awkward, and barely able to imagine putting even the smallest of toys in your butt. Now look at you, such a little anal champ."

Ella blushed with pride. "I promise I'll be back soon. I really must go now."

"Yes yes, I know. Best of luck to you. But don't rush too much, it wouldn't do to arrive out of breath."

Ella took Wanda's parting words under advisement as best she could. It was so difficult not to want to run, to skip right to the part where she knew whether it would be a happy meeting or another disappointment. She couldn't help feeling in her heart that today would be a good day, though it might only be a foolish girl's fancy overwhelming her.

On a more practical note, the fancy butt plug she wore actively prevented her from hurrying too much at any rate. It wasn't the biggest or most internally interesting she'd ever used, but those tended to be strictly for the bedroom anyway. For purposes of being out and about, it was plenty big, and made itself very known if she tried to hurry her stride too much.

Ella had previously figured out the perfect stride and swing of her hips to make plug walks the most pleasurable. She took some guidance from that past experience, and the lovely feelings from her bum helped guide her step at a more proper pace.

Her anticipation grew as she walked the familiar path through the woods toward the place where she'd met Kit. It varied heavily between eagerness and anxiety, and in a sense was really quite stressful. Still, nothing for it but to see what happened.

The utter, beautiful sense of relief Ella felt when she turned a last gentle bend and spied Kit waiting for her was one of the most wonderful feelings of her whole life. He had his horse tied nearby this time, instead of having run off on its own, and Kit himself seemed to be anxiously pacing back and forth, muttering to no one in particular.

Ella did her level best to calm herself and appear totally serene as she approached, though when he finally noticed her and broke into a wide grin, she couldn't help smiling also.

"You did come back," Kit said.

"I could say the same of you. I wasn't sure you'd have time for little me again in your busy schedule," Ella replied airily.

"I did try my best. This... actually this is mildly embarrassing, but this is the third time I've sneaked away hoping you might be here too. I'm starting to get in a bit of trouble for my absences, actually."

It was extremely pleasing to Ella to hear that Kit had tried multiple times just to meet her again, though she elected not to mention just how many more times than that she'd made the attempt.

"I may have tried a few times as well," Ella said instead of being specific. "Then I decided to let fate help out, and... well it seems to have worked."

"We may need a better system in future," Kit suggested.

"Ah, so you want to meet me again already? So very forward of you."

"I... well I was only meaning that--"

"Fortunately I think I shall want that as well," Ella continued. "So it is a grand idea."

Kit studied her for a moment. "You tease me again."

"I do, I'm sorry, but it is ever so much fun."

And besides he was so cute when he was all embarrassed and flustered. Probably best not to tell him that just at the moment though.

"Perhaps, then, I could entice you not to," Kit suggested.

Ella's pulse went up a little. "Oh?"

"Come with me."

He offered his arm, which no one had ever done for her before. She took it a little uncertainly and allowed him to lead her deeper into the woods off the path. Ella wasn't sure what exactly his intentions were, and he wasn't saying, but they didn't go far at all before there was a small, open glade where the sun fell quite romantically, and the ground was covered in soft grass, moss, and even wildflowers.

"Oh Kit, it's beautiful."

"I was hoping you'd think so. I stumbled upon it last time," he said. "I thought I heard someone calling me, though I must have imagined it. But in any case, it was a happy accident."

"Perhaps fate truly does favour us," Ella said. "Look, even butterflies!"

Kit grinned and stepped to the side where he'd apparently stashed a few things, first among which was a blanket that he spread out for them.

"I did bring a few things for us, if you're hungry at all. Or thirsty."

Ella beamed so hard her cheeks ached a little from it. "A picnic just for me? I should almost feel bad for teasing you if you're going to spoil me so."

"Then it has been a worthy investment already," Kit said.

They sat together on the blanket, somewhat shyly at first. Kit poured them some wine, which helped them grow comfortable, as well as just letting time and conversation help them let their guards down. Ella, once she grew confident enough, used any small opportunity to scooch herself closer to him on the blanket until they were dangerously near to each other, practically shoulder to shoulder.

"You keep staring at me," Ella said.

She sipped more of her wine, though had to be very conscious of not drinking too much. It was by far the most excellent she'd ever tasted, and she didn't mind how much easier it made getting comfortable. She didn't want to get drunk, however.

"You are the only one here," Kit said. "Who else should I look at?"

"There are flowers and butterflies to watch. And squirrels sometimes."

"They aren't quite as intriguing as you are."

Ella forced herself to put her wine down, else she might have taken a very unladylike swallow. "Intriguing?"

"I only mean... well, that dress suits you so well. And the sun catches so nicely on your golden hair."

Ella had to look away. "You flatter me too much."

"My apologies."

"Besides, I'm sure there are many prettier girls up at the palace."

Kit shook his head. "Many pretty girls, yes, but prettier I am not so sure. And anyway, none of them will talk with me the way you do."

Ella turned back to him and patted his cheek. "Perhaps you haven't given them a chance. Have you brought any of them out to the woods for a picnic?"

"I haven't, as it happens."

"Well there you are then."

"I'm confused, would you like me to bring another girl here instead?" Kit asked.

"Certainly not. You're stuck with me now."

Kit laughed and took Ella's hand. "Well then, that's settled. I am glad to hear there is a small jealousy in your my attention already."

"My time with you has been enjoyable," Ella admitted. "Though you remain mysterious to me."

"And you to me," Kit said. "Which is rather fun, I think. Though I shouldn't mind learning more about you."

"Very well, that seems only fair. Ask me a question then."

He nodded seriously. "I have a very important question for you."

"You'll make me tremble, being so direct as that."

"There's no help for that. I simply must ask... what is your name?"

Ella blinked. "What?"

"I'm afraid I never got it last time, and felt quite the fool afterward."

"I'm sure I told you. Did I not? Oh, well I've been a fool as well, then. I am Ella."

"Ella," Kit repeated. "It suits you very well."

"I should hope so, I'm rather stuck with it. And I think it is lovely as well, even if it is associated with a nickname that I am of two minds about."

"A nickname? What is it?"

Ella blushed. "Oh that was silly, of course you'd want to know it. I'm not sure I should say, it's rather indecent."

Kit squeezed her hand, reminding Ella that she'd been allowing their hands to clasp this whole time and it had felt so natural and calming. There was a small urge to yank her hand away, out of pure fear of the unknown, but she was enjoying it so.

"I confess I remain curious," Kit said.

Ella wondered if she dared tell him, even as she knew that indeed she wanted to share. Her guard was down as low as it had been in quite a long time and she found she craved more of this kind of emotional intimacy and closeness. It was so freeing not to have to censor her every sentence, to constantly shield herself from criticism and abuse.

"I am sometimes called Analella," she confessed.

"Analella?"

"Yes."

"Because of--"

"My proclivities, yes. Though it's more of a story than I'd like to get into just now."

Kit nodded thoughtfully. "Analella. I think I might like it."

"Then I'm glad I shared it."

Ella leaned herself closer to Kit, taking care not to dislodge his hand from hers. She could get used to his presence in her life, infrequent and inconsistent as it might be thus far.

"Ella," Kit said softly.

"Yes?"

"I hesitate to spoil the moment, but there is something else on my mind. It has been on my mind since we first met, in fact."

Ella bit her lip. "It wouldn't be something related to my nickname, would it?"

"It might be."

"Something indecent that you witnessed?"

"The very same."

"I suppose you'd like to get a second look," Ella said, fairly calmly considering how her heart pounded and her tummy fluttered.

"Would that be totally ungentlemanly of me?" Kit asked shyly.

"Most certainly. And yet I suspect if you pour me some more of that lovely wine, I might become just unladylike enough to indulge you."

Kit fumbled for the bottle so quickly that he almost dropped it entirely. Ella held her glass for him while he refilled it. She missed his hand in hers, but was warmed by the way he slipped an arm loosely about her afterward. His hand landed on her side just above her hips, warm and comforting, and mostly chaste enough not to be considered too forward.

Ella stalled as long as she dared while sipping her wine and being held by Kit. It wasn't that she was nervous to show off so much as that she was loathe to leave his side. Shyness did factor, still, though tipsiness and horniness helped tremendously to abate that problem.

Eventually, by no physical metric Ella could determine, the moment arrived. She set her glass aside again, slipped free of Kit's hazy embrace, and crawled forward a few paces. She moved more sinuously and lasciviously than she even knew she could, especially while being watched so intently.

Watched intently she was, though. A look over her shoulder confirmed that Kit had eyes for nothing else in the world other than her. Specifically her ass, even covered as it was by her dress.

Slowly, teasingly, Ella lifted her dress up her thighs, then up to her hips, then up past her bottom entirely. Kit watched the progression hungrily, his mouth falling open in purest awe and adoration as the reveal was completed.

"You are surely an angel," Kit breathed.

Ella looked away. "You exaggerate most flatteringly."

"I am not certain that I do," Kit insisted.

Hearing his movement, Ella flicked her gaze back toward him, noting how he'd risen to his knees and settled closer behind her.

"A rather lewd angel I should be, under the circumstances," Ella said, well aware of the spectacle she made at the moment.

"The most beautiful of god's creatures I have ever had the pleasure to witness," Kit countered.

"Oh now really!"

"It is true."

"You're staring at my ass!"

"Yes well...." Kit's fingers brushed Ella's soft flesh, up the backs of her thighs and over the artful curves of her bum. "It is a part of a work of art. That's what my eyes tell me. You have entranced me, my Analella. You and this shining jewel you show to me."

Ella had never blushed so ridiculously red in all her days. The part of her accustomed to taunts and jeers didn't want to believe him, and the rational side of her still knew that he exaggerated, though with complimentary intent. Such a large part of her simply wanted to melt into happy acceptance of any further pretty words he might deign to use.

"Would it be cynical of me to think some part of what you say is due to less than noble intent on your part?" Ella asked.

"I think you might be entirely correct," Kit admitted. His fingers continued to wander, including passing across Ella's butt plug. She shivered every time he pressed against it. "I apologize that I cannot seem to be the gentleman just now that I know I should be."

Ella whimpered and wiggled her hips. "Then there is little point in me trying to be a lady at the moment."

Kit smiled and tugged at her plug. "May I then?"

"You may," Ella answered, her voice hoarse and raspy in aroused anticipation.

The pressure on her asshole increased as Kit pulled harder. His eyes widened as Ella's butt spread open a little more, but not enough to release the toy.

"How large is it?" he asked in shock.

"You'll see."

"I'm afraid of hurting you. I thought it would come out easier."

"It went in, it will come out."

"How...."

"Just pull," Ella urged. "Please."

Kit acquiesced, and with a little more effort on his part the plug popped free. Ella's eyes rolled back at the sudden, intense feeling of it, and the pleasure of having a toy of hers pulled out by hands other than her own.

"By the heaven that bends above us," Kit said. "Surely you are truly an angel, or a princess perhaps? The size of this, that it was inside you like that...." He rolled the plug around in his hands. "And the craftsmanship of it...."

Ella let herself fall to her side, letting her muscles relax from trying to hold a sexy pose and watch Kit all at once. She made no effort to cover herself again, however, letting her dress stay up about her waist, and her bottom fully exposed. She loved the way his eyes lingered on her naughty, uncovered areas.

"Have you not considered I might be something more nefarious than these absurd and lovely things you make me out to be? Perhaps, my Kit, I am a devil temptress."

Kit laughed aloud. "If you are, then you have already won."

"So easily as that?"

"Yes, Analella. So easily as that."

He moved forward, a bit awkwardly, but knowing what he was after. He leaned in to kiss her, and Ella found herself meeting him eagerly, their lips connecting with an urgency and passion formerly unknown to her.

It felt so perfect and right that Ella nearly forgot that it was the first kiss of her life, the first she'd ever even considered with a boy. She was so very glad it was here and now, and with Kit. If fate had indeed brought them together again in these woods, then Ella owed fate a great deal.

"Was that proper of me, do you think?" Kit asked, his face mere inches from Ella's.

"I'm not sure," Ella whispered. "Try it again so we can judge more accurately."

He did kiss her again, and the kiss became one long kiss that might actually be called an extended series of kisses as their lips technically parted again and again, for a breath of air where it might be snatched.

They lay on theirs sides together, making out ferociously, needfully. Kit's hand found Ella's butt, caressing it lovingly. Ella encouraged him, and eventually even guided him between her cheeks instead of just fondling her.

There was plenty of lube left for his finger to slip inside her. Being quite evidently more then expert on these things, Ella continued to assure him that he wasn't about to hurt her, and indeed that his finger probing in and out of her was highly pleasurable in a way she couldn't adequately describe to him.

"I think I enjoy this," Kit said.

"Which part?" Ella asked, kissing him again.

"All of it. But I meant the, well, what my finger is doing."

"Mmm, I think you'd better keep doing it then."

"It truly feels good for you?"

"Sooo goooddd," Ella purred.

Kit's trousers were a bit over-complicated as far as Ella was concerned, probably the sort of thing that fancy folk at the castle liked. Just impractical enough to demonstrate superiority over the common citizens. But he was so clearly hard and as horny as she was, and that gave her cause to keep trying.

She eventually got his cock out, the first time ever holding one in her hands. She didn't quite know what she was doing, other than to emulate to the best of her ability what girls tended to do in those smutty stories that Wanda sold. It turned out it wasn't complicated. Any general sort of rubbing seemed to make Kit moan for more, and as a bonus made him less hesitant about fingering her booty.

It was a very beneficial arrangement for both of them, each getting a delicious stimulation from the other's hands. Despite how much she was loving getting anally fingered, Kit apparently enjoyed his handjob more. He came in Ella's hands, his cock pulsing warmly in her grip and shooting a sticky mess over her fingers, her dress, and her thighs. A few errant streaks landed on her pussy, which Ella hadn't expected, but found incredibly sexy.

Then again, in the state she was in, most things seemed ridiculously hot to her.

"You came," she whispered.

Kit nodded jerkily. "Uh huh. Are you going to?"

"I think so, if you keep going."

"Can you cum just from what I'm doing?"

"From playing with my bum, sure. I might need a little more though."

Kit nodded and sat up. Ella rolled on her front, then got her knees under her to lift her butt up in air for him.

"I had heard that girls enjoy their clit being touched," he said.

"That's true," Ella said. "But it's hotter if you just do my bum. Maybe next time we'll try my clit."

"Next time," Kit echoed with a smile.

Ella hadn't meant to imply that they'd do this again, but she definitely intended to, and was glad he seemed excited for the prospect also.

Kit started fingering her ass with real vigour. Without prompting, he inserted a second finger and started to stretch her out nicely, along with the constant stimulation of the finger-fucking.

It was rather embarrassing to Ella how badly she drooled over herself, from both her mouth and from her pussy. Her body went weak and quivering, and she felt so damn good, though orgasm itself remained elusive.

At least it did until Kit, that sweet darling boy, grabbed her plug, pulled his fingers out of her bum, and replaced them with the tip of her fancy butt toy.

"Yesss, push it in," Ella hissed.

"Tell me if I'm doing something wrong," Kit said, voice husky as he was already pushing the plug into her.

He'd clearly gotten over some of his earlier trepidation about hurting her, now that he had a better sense what her booty could take. Ella moaned and her eyes rolled back as the plug popped in really quite quickly. To her delight, as rapidly as it was in Kit was already pulling it out again. Fucking her ass with the toy rather than his fingers, and the jump in size was considerable.

It was also just what Ella needed to finish off. A few rounds of her anal ring being used most harshly and lasciviously--for which she'd happily pay the price later--led to Ella having the best and hardest cum she could ever wish for. More intense even than that evening after their first meeting, alone in her room. Having Kit with her and helping her out was so much hornier and more visceral than having him only in her imagination.

Ella's body shook and her pussy squirted a silly amount of liquid all over the blanket beneath them. She shivered and tingled, all the way up from her bum to her head and back down again until her toes were curled up tight. A pleasure beyond pleasures that left Ella a helpless, melted, and drooly mess.

"Oh wow," Kit said, letting Ella's butt plug settle back inside her as she collapsed. "Was that suppose to happen?"

"Which part?" Ella asked creakily. "Never mind, yes it was, whatever it is you're asking about. And it was wonderful."