Fairy Tales: Analella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I meant all the, um, pee? But that's good to hear."

"That was my cum, Kit," Ella said languidly. "You made me cum."

"Oh. Ohhh. That's what it looks like."

"Under the right circumstances. You won't always get something so dramatic."

"I see."

Ella forced herself to move, crawling in a small circle until she could rest her head on Kit's lap. She tried to ignore being so close to his cock, since all she really wanted was comfort. He was a good boy and gave her head pats too, and idly played with her hair.

"I hate to do it, El, but I can't stay too much longer. I might already be in trouble as it is."

Ella shrugged. "Stay as long as you can?"

"Of course. This was... well it was more than I expected or dreamed, and it was quite wonderful."

"Good, I think so too. And I will see you again, yes?"

Kit nodded seriously. "I would be distraught otherwise. I was thinking, perhaps when we're having difficulty arranging a time together, we could perhaps leave notes here for each other? To aid in scheduling, or... or whatever else."

Ella smiled. "Kit, that is genius. Of course we should leave notes, it's next to impossible to predict what you are up to with your fancy business at the castle."

He laughed. "Yes, that's largely true, I suppose. Even for me. To warn you as fairly as I can, it will probably be a week at least before I can sneak myself out again without arousing suspicion."

Ella nodded. "Then I shall be here again in a week's time, and if it doesn't work somehow then I'll leave a letter for you." She looked around, though kept her head where it was, unwilling to give up on his fingers just yet. "We'll pick a spot, in the shelter of a tree or something."

"Yes, we will," Kit said. "Just lie still a bit longer, El. I find myself unready to move just yet."

"Convenient," Ella purred as she closed her eyes and let him continue to toy with her hair. "I didn't want to go anywhere yet either."

****

Practicalities eventually forced Ella and Kit to get up, sort out their clothes, and pack up their things. Ella really only had her plug to worry about, and it was already packed, as it were. But she helped Kit stow his picnic things again and saw him off on his horse before turning back toward her village.

"Next time we might even eat some of this food I pack with me," Kit said ruefully.

"Perhaps," Ella said. "We may eat something at any rate."

"Ha, I do believe that was innuendo."

"Most improper of me, I know," Ella said, flouncing her hair. "Do you still believe you are not consorting with a devil temptress?"

Kit leaned down, tilted Ella's chin up, and kissed her a final time. "If I am, then I am already lost. Fare thee well, my sweet Analella."

The walk back was light and magical. Ella found herself practically skipping for no greater reason than simply that she was happy. Her butthole was on the tender side now, and she did have to contend with still wearing her plug in spite of that. But even without being horny, and even with that discomfort, the constant reminder of a fantasy afternoon was something Ella wouldn't trade for all the pleasant comfort in the world.

She was in trouble when she arrived home. On some level she knew she would be. She'd stayed out far too late Much later than she meant to. But how could she possibly have helped herself?

"Well well, Analella, late again," Anne said by way of greeting as soon as Ella breezed in.

"Good day, sister Anne," Ella greeted her back, adding a kiss on the cheek before moving on again.

The gesture stopped Anne dead in her tracks, babbling incoherently.

"What's the matter with you?" Dru asked. "You're so--"

"And good day to you, sister Dru," Ella said, smoothly moving to kiss her on the cheek as well. "A lovely day today, wasn't it?"

Dru hesitated, then threw her head back. "Mooommm, Ella's being weeeiiird!"

Francesca appeared and opened her mouth just in time for Ella to give her a familial peck on the cheek too.

"Hello, stepmother. Beautiful day, don't you think? I shall be working on dinner if you need me."

Francesca had no more idea what to do with Ella than her daughters did, and stood in confused shock as Ella whisked away.

"You're late!" was all she could come up with.

"I know," Ella said, smiling over her shoulder. "Wonderful, isn't it?"

"It's... you're... dinner better be ready soon! And delicious! Don't muck it up!"

"Of course, stepmother."

Ella took a few dancing steps and disappeared into the kitchen, leaving her step-family agog and uncertain how to proceed. It was a tactic she'd never thought to try before, but since it was so terribly successful she decided she must remember it for emergencies.

That was all secondary though. She really didn't care what they thought, or whether she'd won, or anything at all in the moment. Just Kit. Just being with him that afternoon, and how wonderful he had been. It had never before been more clear how badly Ella had wanted and needed a friend like him.

Or, and her cheeks burned to even think it, someone more than a friend. They hadn't really discussed it, but Ella was about eighty percent sure friends didn't typically do the things she and Kit had done. Maybe she could find some educational literature on the subject at Kismet next time she had a chance to visit. Or just ask Wanda. That was probably the more sensible option.

Ella breezed through preparing dinner and cleaning up on auto-pilot, hardly even aware of what she'd done until everyone was sitting at the table.

Her stepsisters gallantly tried to taunt her and rile her somehow, but she was barely listening and apparently smiling politely and nodding absently wasn't quite the effect they were hoping for.

Ella was still humming to herself and dancing to an inaudible melody as she cleaned up much later on. Francesca had assigned some unnecessary cleaning that evening as retribution for Ella not being fazed by much of anything, and it was chance as much as anything that the chores had registered in Ella's mind.

She didn't mind particularly. It was something to keep her busy while her mind whirled, and it helped tire all the frenetic energy out of her by the time she retired to her attic abode.

"Squeak."

"Hm? Yes, Gus Gus. It was a very fine day indeed. And it will be for you too, look."

Ella deposited a lump of cheese nearly as large as the chubby mouse himself, and smiled at the evident delight displayed by the adorable rodent.

"Oh you'll never believe how well it went," Ella continued, flopping onto her bed and clutching a pillow to her chest. "I think I must have found the most amazing boy in the world. Fate must truly love me after all. I admit I had rather despaired after all these years here."

"Squeak."

"I don't mean you, obviously. You're my precious little Gus."

"Squeak."

"Details? You naughty boy. Well alright, since you insist."

Ella launched into great detail, recounting every facet of her encounter that she could recall. It helped clear her head some to spill the tale back out like that, as well as got her horny again.

Her clothes came off as she spoke aloud. She noted in passing that she had some cleaning to do, as even with a blanket between her and the ground, she hadn't really been dressed for rolling about in the forest. She really ought to be more careful with her mother's dress in particular, though she could imagine no better use than the one she'd put it to this afternoon.

Once naked, and still telling Gus about her sensual encounter, Ella started playing with her butt plug, ignoring the protests of her achy bottom. She took some pity on herself eventually, swapping to only fingering herself for a while, but switched right back again and finished off by fucking her butt with a dildo until she came.

She lay panting happily afterward, bared under the trickle of moonlight through her small window.

"Squeak?"

"Yes, I think we might just do it again," Ella said, still smiling wide as she fell asleep.

****

Ella was as patient as she could possibly manage, tiding herself over with copious butt play, anally messing with her step-family's food, and pampering herself with another visit to Kismet.

It was only barely enough to keep her distracted for a few days, and even then she was a highly-wound mess.

"Didn't you just get a new plug?" Wanda asked as Ella did a patrol of the shoppe, poking at practically everything on the shelves.

"Hm? Oh yes, the fancy one," Ella said. "It worked marvelously, thank you." She patted her bum, over her dress. "I'm wearing it now, actually. It makes me feel such an elegant lady. As well as... well it reminds me of other things."

"Your highly successful date?" Wanda suggested.

"I'm still not quite sure that it was a date," Ella said. "We should have discussed that, I think."

"Remind me what happened again?"

"Um... there was a picnic, sort of. And we sat very close and held hands. And there were some parts a lady really shouldn't share."

"But you want to anyway, don't you," Wanda said with a sly smile.

Ella bounced excitedly, clasping her hands to her chest. "Maybe! Ok so yes, we kissed! And he might have fingered my bum a little. And I showed him my plug, of course, since that was the whole point. No wait, the fingering was after that. Hang on, let me start again."

Wanda patiently waited for Ella to expel some semi-coherent version of events. It had been much easier and smoother telling Gus. Not that Wanda wasn't a good listener too, but there was more pressure with her. She always seemed so cool and controlled, and like she'd have full command of any sexual situation she was in. But even leaving that aside, the way she carried herself and exuded confidence was something Ella aspired to some day.

"It certainly sounds like a date," Wanda said when Ella took a break in her rambling. "A good one, at that."

"Oh it was ever so good, whatever it was," Ella said. "He said he couldn't meet me again for at least a week. Would it be too desperate to go check just in case anyway?"

"A little. But you do you, babygirl."

Ella bit her lip. "Hm, well I also had wondered if you perhaps had a book on the sort of things to do with dating. Perhaps the fundamental differences between friendships and relationships a bit more than that. How one should act if she does officially get a boyfriend. That sort of thing."

"Oh Analella, I just want to pat you on the head sometimes and feed you treats," Wanda said.

"I don't--"

"Never mind, I'm not your type anyway." Wanda gestured to her bookshelves. "Ignoring that fact that such a book would be more unhelpful and confusing than anything, you know precisely what kind of books I sell, and they aren't that."

"... perhaps something to do with a first romance then?" Ella asked, still hopeful.

"That's an awful lot of them, and hardly any will provide useful lessons. Still, try this one," Wanda said, handing over a book with a scandalous image on the front. "It'll keep you busy a little while at the very least."

"'Millicent and the Ring of Pleasure'?"

"I'll spoil it a little and give away that it's the fun kind of ring. You'd approve."

Ella tilted her head. "What does that mean?"

"It means.. oh for goodness sake, you'll figure it out."

"Ohhh. Like a butthole."

"Yes, Ella, like a butthole."

Ella grinned and clutched the book with impish delight. "That's kind of funny, because the way Kit had his finger in me would almost be like he was wearing me as a ring."

"You've been fucking all your brain cells comatose lately, huh?"

"What?"

"Never mind. Scoot now. Mommy's got things to do."

"Ok. Thank you, Wanda. I'll see you in a few days and tell you how the book was."

"Scoot I said," Wanda repeated, smacking Ella on the butt with the flat of another book.

Ella yelped and scampered out, already planning how her walk home might just have to detour through the forest.

****

The clearing that Ella already thought of as belonging to her and Kit was empty. She'd known it would be, but knowing didn't always win over hope.

Ella settled down for a time to read her new book, just in case. It was rather engrossing, even if not as well written as most of the titles Wanda suggested. Ella had the feeling this one was more for the purposes of sating some of her arousal than it was for edifying purposes.

Or perhaps the point was for Ella to identify with Millicent, the main heroine of the tale. Certainly Millicent was adept at solving problems in her life with her ass, one way or another. Once a chapter at least, it seemed.

Though despite the silliness of the premise, Ella found it worked at getting her horny and distracting her mind for a while. It was a double-edged sword though, since it left her vibrating with unfocused arousal when she put the book down.

Ella had prepared herself with a pen and paper, and was able to leave a note for Kit should he be by before she was next. She left it in the hollow of a tree nearby, along with her book. Safest to leave it here since she didn't have a clear path today for bringing contraband home. That plus it was another excuse to visit the woods, as if she needed one.

****

It was a few days before Ella received a response from Kit, though she cherished his letter and its splendid, flowing lettering as soon as she spied it. She read the letter a few times, smiling wider every time. He didn't outright say anything untoward in it, but she knew what he meant all the same.

It was another couple days after that before they could meet again, but the air was electric when the fateful time arrived.

Their greetings were a jumbled mess of syllables broken up by sloppy and fumbling kisses. Both Ella and Kit had their hands all over each other before either could manage a proper sentence of any kind.

Their exuberance took a long time to fade, though did eventually lead them wearing out some and falling to the ground together in a comfortable heap.

"'Tis a softer blanket this time," Ella murmured approvingly.

"It seemed for the best," Kit said. "That lewd book in the tree, did you leave that for me along with your letter?"

"No, that was for me to read," Ella said. "You do keep a girl waiting, you know."

"My deepest apologies," Kit said, kissing the back of her hand. "I did read some though."

Ella laughed and covered her face. "You must think I fill my head with smut, in that case."

"On the contrary. It seemed perfectly wholesome and--"

"Wholesome, or hole-some?"

The two devolved to giggling like silly teenagers.

"Read me some more, won't you?" Kit asked.

"All this time and that's what you want to do?"

"I'll make it worth your wait. I promise."

Ella found her trust in Kit well justified. As she read aloud for the both of them, flushing at some of the innuendo she was forced to speak from the pages, Kit probed her backside with a roaming hand.

Ella leaned against Kit, snuggling up and only 'coincidentally' resting her weight on one hip so that the majority of her booty was more available to him. He took his time tugging her dress up and getting his fingers underneath it, but the build up was half the fun.

The two of them were just as bad as each other. Once they truly settled in, Ella held and read the book with one hand while her other massaged the bulge in Kit's trousers. He happily played with her butt plug while simultaneously holding her close and occasionally kissing the side of her head, or on the lips when they were ready for a break from the reading.

They eventually worked their way toward Ella jerking Kit off rather than just massaging his cock, while he removed her plug and fingered her at a steady, regular rhythm. Ella kept reading as best she could, though Kit delighted in making her falter and stumble over her words, while she in turn enjoyed letting him do it to her.

Once they'd both had a cum and were temporarily sated, they were able to just sit together cuddling and talking. It wasn't totally innocent by any means, as Ella was still licking Kit's cum off her fingers, and she refused to let him take his fingers out of her booty, though he didn't need to move them much to keep her happy, and in fact sometimes just left them totally still inside her for long periods of time. It was about having him there more than it was about any specific pleasure seeking.

"You don't need to lick that up, you know," Kit said.

Ella shrugged and swiped some more cum off his softened cock, flicking her tongue out to taste it off her finger. "I've never had opportunity to try it before. It's... interesting."

"Is that good or bad?"

"Neither in particular. But it is a new experience, I'd only read about this sort of thing in books before, and it is a fun kind of naughty. Plus I have the sense you enjoy me doing this, even if you wouldn't admit to it."

Kit laughed softly. "You may be right. Millicent and her 'magic ring' may have sparked an interest, though you are the more interesting by far." He moved his fingers a little, just enough to remind them both that they were still up Ella's bottom. "I find that you are a creature of certain proclivities, and I confess I think I like them all so far."

Ella smiled and rested her head against shoulder. "I did warn you I might be a devil temptress."

"You did. But I don't think that you are any such thing."

"What do you think I am, then?"

"A girl. A wonderful girl that fate brought to me when I needed her."

"You'll make me squirm talking like that," Ella said. "And besides, it is the other way around. You are the boy that fate brought to me."

"Can it not be both?"

"Perhaps. But what possible need could a boy from the palace have for someone like me?"

Kit was quiet long enough that Ella feared she'd said the wrong thing. His fingers flexed inside her butthole every so often, though, so she left him just think for a moment.

"It's not as easy there as you may think," he finally said. "I know what that must sound like, with all the wealth and privilege one sees there. Certainly no one I know worries about going hungry or unclothed, or indeed unsheltered. But there are many, many expectations. So many."

"I didn't mean to imply that you need justify yourself," Ella said softly. "I very much enjoy my time with you no matter which of us is fate's plaything."

"It may be that we both are," Kit said. "I think might like it most that way, actually."

"Me too." Ella patted his leg. "Would you tell me more?"

"I can't tell you everything."

"I know. You still don't want me to know exactly what your position is at the castle, am I right?"

"You are quite right. I'm sorry, but--"

"It's alright. I know there must be a reason. Though I will only warn you, I may make up a story on my own. Perhaps that you are the head of security for the king himself, ruthlessly efficient because no one knows who you truly are."

Kit chuckled, and Ella snickered at her own story.

"There are reasons," Kit admitted. "But I can't say more than that."

"Some day, perhaps?"

"I certainly hope so."

Ella clasped his free hand, the one that wasn't half up her bum, in both of hers. "I'd still like to hear what you do want to tell me."

"Even if it mostly the whining of someone who truly doesn't have such a bad life at all?"

"Even then," Ella said with a firm nod.

Kit sighed and stretched his fingers inside Ella. "Very well. It's just... my position is rather inflexible. I have duties, and things to learn, and it is all so very important. I know it is important. But there are times, even whole days, when it is too much for me. When I just wish I could have a break for a while. Kind of like when I am with you."

Ella smiled, still exploring Kit's hand with her fingers. "I am glad to be your break from responsibility, then."