Fairy Tales: Analella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish you were not so temporary. That I could perhaps bring you to the castle."

"Oh they should never allow me in, I'm sure."

"Unfortunately you're most likely correct. There are, ugh, proprieties. Everything's about proprieties, and decorum, and excessive fanciness. And discipline. God how I hate discipline some days."

"Then be undisciplined with me," Ella said. "I suspect we mean different things by it, but I am no fan of discipline either."

"Tell me about you, then," Kit said.

"I don't want to interrupt."

"I am on break, and being undisciplined," Kit teased. "And I should like to hear about you now."

"Oh fine, but I am sure with your exciting and stressful life, mine will just seem a bore."

"Tell me," Kit urged.

Ella gave in and launched into detail about her home life. In truth, she did want to share it, both for the sake of having a confidant for some of her woes, and because she knew she'd tell him sooner or later. It might as well be sooner so she could stop worrying about what he'd think.

"So... no mother or father?" Kit asked gently after listening for a while.

"They are both long gone," Ella said wistfully. "They loved me, I remember. Now I have only my stepmother and stepsisters, and I'm afraid they do not."

"I am sorry. It is a hard thing. I lost my mother a time ago, and my father... well he loves me, I know he does, but it has been strained between us, I feel."

"I am sorry also. But I also feel, once again, fate has done us a service bringing us together."

"Agreed," Kit said. "Most fervently agreed. Though I wish I could do something to make your home more--"

Ella waved him off. "Think nothing of it. I am used to it, and the most important thing is to be able to share it with you. I am glad you do not find it tedious and of no consequence."

"A simple life might have suited me, actually," Kit said. "If I'd been given the chance. Not such miserable creatures to live with, though, and I may have to be irate on your behalf over their mistreatment of you."

"I appreciate the sentiment," Ella said. "But it may console you, as it does me, to hear of what I do with their food when the mood strikes me."

"Oh?"

Ella glad of someone to finally share her campaign of trickery with, launched into great detail of the many, many meals over the years that had been served after being partly or fully stuck up her bum.

"You've truly done that to them so many times?" Kit asked, eyes wide.

"It was an accident the first time, I'll admit," Ella said. "I'd been bored in the kitchen, and been playing with a particularly interesting carrot."

"Up your bum?"

"Of course, dear Kit. What else should I do with it? But at any rate, I forgot what I'd been doing, and put it in our dinner with the other vegetables. I was rather scared when I realized what I'd done, but then all my stepsister could do was rave over the flavour of the local produce that day."

Kit snickered along with Ella. "And they've never realized?"

"How could they? They've teased me incessantly over one little question I asked about anal play, but I don't believe either they or my stepmother could truly conceive of me actually doing any of the things they accuse me of. It is all to be hurtful, and totally unimaginative at the same time."

"But I love the things you do with your bottom," Kit said sincerely, thrusting his fingers in and out of Ella's booty with increasing energy the more he heard of her pranks.

"I know, Kit, and I love that you love it as much as I do."

"I don't understand the problem that people have with it."

Ella sighed. "Me either. It seems to just be you and me and one lovely shopkeeper who understand the beauty of it."

"A shopkeeper?"

"I get my toys from someone, you know."

"Oh yes. That does make sense." Kit kissed her again while continuing to finger-fuck her ass. "Even if it is only us few, I am glad the two of us met and I am excited to keep trying these new things with you."

Ella purred at the way he touched her and kissed him back with true heartfelt sentiment.

"I think perhaps we both needed to meet more badly then we ever could have known," Ella said. "As though we were fated to do so. Of all the people who could have run into me that day, it was you. There were many others on that hunt with you, were there not?"

"There were," Kit said. "And it is so unlikely of me to rush off on my own as I did. I felt at the time I just needed a small burst of freedom, but some force must have called me to you."

Ella crawled right into his lap, straddling him and settling into a position to make out more directly. His fingers never left her ass, and now he was free to spread her cheeks with his other hand, gaining a better access.

Their clothes had already been in a disheveled state, improperly worn at this point or indeed discarded entirely. Ella helped finish the job with Kit's jacket having already been tossed aside, and now his shirts joining suit.

She'd never held overly much fascination with the idea of boys taking their tops off, but then she'd never been as enamoured with someone as she was with Kit. She found that her instincts were good, and that Kit with no top on was significantly more fun to press up against and run her hands over.

Of course she paid for her indulgence by having her dress removed in turn. It had been bunched up about her waist for quite some time anyway, so it wasn't as though modesty was much of a concern, but there was something far more exciting and anxious about having nothing on at all to hide behind.

Technically it did leave her thigh high stockings and shoes still on, but they didn't do much for her nudity, really. Ella briefly considered the merits of wearing underwear more often, but didn't truly give it much thought.

Instead, Ella squealed and feigned trying to cover her breasts from Kit's hungry eyes. He laughed and pulled her in for a kiss, which did keep him from staring for a moment.

"You aren't embarrassed, are you?" he asked.

"I'm not used to having my dress off in front of strange boys," Ella said.

"You wound me. I'm still a strange boy to you?"

"Hehe, no, I suppose not. It must be alright then."

She managed to get Kit's trousers off while he was busy trying to get a good look at her. At least they were mostly even then, and she could drink in the view of his body while he stared at hers.

Ella found herself grinding on Kit's thigh without really meaning to. She was so horny and he just kept pulling her close, fingering her ass, staring hungrily at her, and kissing her lips, cheek, neck, and all the way down to her tits.

Before she knew it she scooted herself even closer and started grinding on his cock instead. He moaned rather cutely and used his grip on her butt to hold her tighter against his erection.

"Oh Ella, how do you always make me feel so good?" Kit asked.

"I hesitate to even suggest it," Ella panted, "but I think perhaps you are not all that complicated in what makes you feel good."

"Is that so?"

"It certainly seems like something rubbing your cock while you get to play with my bum is all it really takes."

Kit smiled broadly. "You know, you may be right about that."

They moved in for more sloppy makeouts while Kit exercised his access to Ella's ass to slip two fingers from his other hand into her slippery butt. He briefly had four fingers inside her, really giving her a stretch, before pulling out the pair that had been in her for quite some time now, swapping out hands essentially.

Kit got a mischievous look in his eye as they broke apart for a breath. He lifted his fingers that had been in Ella's booty to her mouth, offering them to her.

Ella immediately, helplessly, opened her lips and stuck her tongue out just a little. She accepted Kit's fingers with a moan while her eyes rolled back as she tasted herself on him.

"I think perhaps you are as uncomplicated as I am, under the circumstances," Kit said.

Ella moaned again, but gave a small nod of acknowledgement at his words. He wasn't far wrong, really.

"I know what you want, my Analella," Kit said.

His words this time made Ella groan loudly, spit out his fingers, and lock her lips to his. Often times that nickname was used rudely toward her, but it was so very the opposite with Kit. It made her feel warm and special in a way that she couldn't properly understand. And to be 'his' Analella was another step or two toward her being absolutely smitten beyond all rational thought.

They made each other cum in a tender but messy affair, various juices being smeared between their naked bodies. Their 'uncomplicated' desires were used to best effect, each giving the other the pleasure they sought until they could both be tired and sated together, spreading out languidly on the soft blanket under the warm sunlight.

"You do seem to enjoy making a mess on me," Ella noted as she toyed with a puddle of cum on her tummy.

"It is only a side-effect," Kit said. "But yes, I think I might enjoy it."

"I suppose now that you have made me a sullied woman you shall have to leave me again," Ella said.

"You think me the sort of cad who only seeks my own gratification then?" Kit asked teasingly, arching an eyebrow.

"Not so strongly as that. But perhaps I would like you to stay a while, and I know you must go soon."

"I have some time yet, El."

"Oh good."

"You truly are that worried that I would leave so soon after what we did?"

Ella pouted. "It was foolish of me, wasn't it?"

"Not so foolish," Kit said with a sigh. "It is true I never have as much time with you as I should like."

"I do understand," Ella said. "I just wish it were otherwise."

"Let me work on it," Kit said, reaching to her hand and bringing it to his lips. "I have had some thoughts, though any move I make will most likely be slow in producing good results."

"Very well," Ella said, enchanted by the way he kissed her fingers and down to her palm when she turned her hand just so. "I shall be patient as I can. It is something I should in theory be well versed in, with all the patience I have needed to cultivate at home."

"I am sorry to make you so impatient."

"Well I am not sorry that you do." Ella bit her lip. "I think something to look anxiously forward to is better than a surfeit of patience."

"I think you may be right." Kit smiled while running his thumb back and forth over Ella's knuckles. "But then, perhaps we grow melancholy too soon. I don't have to leave just yet, after all."

Ella gave him a look. "You mean to tell me you need to cum again already?"

"Ha, no, my Analella. I think I am quite done for now. But perhaps there is something else I can show you, while we yet have this time together."

"Oh? What is it?"

"Would you like to meet Charger? My horse, I mean?"

Ella considered it. "I think I might. But he does seem rather large and intimidating."

"He's meant to," Kit said. "But truly he is gentle and sweet. You'll like him."

Kit stood up and then leaned down with a hand extended to Ella. She was slow to take his hand only because she rather liked the sight of him over top her like that, still unclothed and looking very pleasant to her eye even when she wasn't horny. The way he hauled her easily upright was quite enjoyable too, and she had a small urge to fall right back down to the blanket with him, even though she knew that wasn't the goal just now.

She was ready to walk out of the glade with him, toward Charger, though Kit made them stop for a moment first.

"Almost forgot your plug," he said with a small smirk.

Ella rolled her eyes. "I thought we were done being horny."

"There's horny and then there's horny."

"Those were the same words."

Kit, picking up her butt plug, wiggled it back and forth in front of her. "Do you want me to put it in for you or not?"

"Well yes, I do," Ella said. "But no funny business."

"Perish the thought!"

Ella bent over and let Kit gently push her plug back snugly inside her, including a tender butt pat at the end. Thus equipped, she took his arm and they walked together back to the path through the woods where Charger was patiently waiting.

He was more intimidating the closer they got, given how large he was up close, but Kit was right that he was gentle. Particularly when Ella held up some bits of carrot for Charger and he took them so nicely from her, then let her pet him very docilely.

"Want to go for a ride?" Kit asked.

"We said no funny business, didn't we?" Ella said, still entranced with Charger for the moment.

"Ha ha," Kit said sarcastically. "I meant on the horse."

"Nooo, he's nice, but he's way too big for me. Don't you have a pony or something for--"

Ella shrieked as Kit lifted her by the waist and hefted her up into the saddle. It was so high up and she felt very unsafe until Kit swung himself up behind her and she could lean against him for comfort.

"Don't do that!" she said firmly, despite retroactively feeling turned on by how easily he'd thrown her on top of Charger, and continuing to feel turned on by them both being naked and riding a horse together. There was something quite special about the feeling, actually.

"You wouldn't have done it otherwise," Kit said, urging Charger gently forward.

"That's true. But... ok, maybe this was worth it." Ella leaned back even more against Kit. She nestled into his arms that were wrapped around her for the purposes of holding the reins. "But don't think you can get me to do whatever you want just because you can physically put me anywhere you like."

"I won't ever do it again. I promise."

"Well now, I wouldn't say never."

Kit kissed her shoulder, and she could practically see the grin on him without having to look. "Want to go faster?"

"No! Maybe." Ella bit her lip. "Make sure I don't fall off, at least."

"Of course."

Ella shrieked again, with wild abandon and the thrill of a sudden and very new experience. Charger could run fast. She'd known that from the time she was almost run over by him. But it was different being atop him while he ran. Very, very different.

Even setting aside the feel of Kit holding her secure, and the way her butt plug added to the sensation of bouncing up and down, it was a wondrous and intense thing to be flying along at the speed they were, carried by the strong and steady beast beneath them.

Ella gave in to the experience, letting her fears slip away and laughing out loud as she decided she probably wasn't going to be horribly injured somehow. She spread her arms and tilted her head back, trusting Kit to have her. She felt like a princess, noble and powerful, and like she was being shown a magical world that was secret to everyone else, even though logically she obviously wasn't the first person to ride a horse.

Kit galloped them up and down trails through the woods until Charger started to tire, when he led them back to their spot and let the mighty steed take a break. Ella found herself wobbly when she got off, and had to lean on Charger for a moment while her legs recovered.

"I'm glad you've bonded," Kit said.

"He's a wonderful horse," Ella breathed, patting Charger one last time before standing upright under her own power. "Perhaps... perhaps we might do that again, in future."

"I think probably we shall."

Ella favoured Kit with a kiss. "I shall look forward to that. Among other things. But I suppose truly we must part now, even I shall be in trouble if I do not start for home, and it's probably all the worse for you."

"I think you are right, alas."

They kissed again, only reluctantly separating to retrieve their clothes. They were both headed toward horny again, though knew that they didn't have time for anything really. Besides, it was a lovely, low-key arousal that made their parting sweeter somehow, and kept Ella happy and singing all the way back to the village, breaking into small dancing steps at times.

She had a lot to tell Gus again that night, and fell asleep still helplessly grinning.

****

Ella's life became almost entirely focused on those beautiful, wondrous days when she got to meet up with Kit. It sounded a little pathetic even to herself when she thought of it that way, but she decided that was ok because her life had been fairly pathetic before him anyway. At least now there was a constant bright spot in the sea of tedium and mistreatment.

Her step-family was working harder to lower her spirits these days, being even pettier and coming up with more difficult chores. Ella had to remember to look downtrodden more often to avoid the worst of it, though she couldn't help being painfully cheerful at times. Being blissfully unaffected by taunts and tasks did kind of work, as she'd already seen, but she did tend to pay for it later on. It was still best to keep her head down when possible.

So continued the game of Ella sticking food up her booty as often as possible before serving it, as well as practically always wearing a butt plug while doing chores about the house. That plus a great deal of fingering and toying her ass when on her own helped to keep her sane in between dates with Kit.

The dates themselves were absolute delights. Ella and Kit were increasingly comfortable to be naked around each other, and were getting more adventurous about the kind of activities they got up to. There were more rides on Charger, of course, which Ella liked to start with to get the blood pumping before she and Kit got up to naughtiness. And there were more sharing of thoughts and memories, really sharing the parts of themselves that they usually couldn't.

Mostly there was more playing with Ella's bum. Not that there had ever been a shortage of that between them, but they'd discovered things like Kit grinding on her ass, or Ella's particular favourite of him eating her butt. She could happily lie in the sun with his tongue up her ass for hours, though as much as he loved doing it too, he just couldn't last as long since he was the one contorting his jaw and tongue, which was fair.

Ella also loved experimenting with what she could do with his cock. Rubbing most any part of herself against him seemed to please him, but in particular jerking him off or sucking on his cock seemed to be most fun for them both. Boobjobs or grinding were nice, but had some issues. Grinding, as it happened, had the biggest issue which was as fun as it was, Ella couldn't help thinking of something more.

"What if you put it inside me?" she asked one day after they'd both cummed already, and Kit was lazily rubbing himself on her while they got ready for a second round.

Kit paused, not moving for a moment, though his cock still pulsed against Ella's butthole.

"Inside you like sex?" he finally asked.

"I think technically anal sex," Ella said. "If you put it in my bum. Which obviously you would."

"That's, uh...."

He pulled back a little, rather disappointingly.

"You don't have to," Ella said, looking back at him. "I just thought it might be nice."

Kit swallowed. "It would be," he said faintly. "I do believe it really would be."

"So is that a yes?"

"El, this is somewhat embarrassing, but I haven't done something like that before."

Ella gave up and rolled on her back so she could face Kit and more easily hold a conversation with him. "You haven't had sex?"

"Right. Anal or otherwise."

"That's fine," Ella said with a smile. "I haven't done any of the stuff we did before I met you. It's all new to me too. That's part of why I like the idea of trying as much as I can together."

"It's the same for me," Kit said softly. "To everything you said. Except... would it be foolish of me to say I'm not quite ready for that yet? For sex?"

"I don't think it would be foolish," Ella said, pulling him down with her so she could snuggle him and offer physical comfort. "I don't know much of this world of sex, but I think it would be more foolish to expect everyone to always want the same things."

1...34567...14