All Comments on 'Faith Debased Ch. 6'

by JordonLynn

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh common bro...

Dude, the whole series was great...but like you said, that ending was unfulfilled. Good tactic leaving the reader hanging though...now I GOTTA know what happens....SEQUEL!!!

SeregilSeregilabout 20 years ago
Typical Female Work

Don't leave the reader hanging. As fucked up as this woman is, not even a dumb husband is going to be fooled forever. She is lying when she says she still feels love for the husband. She just wants to make sure she has someone to pay her way, either her husband or her black lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
eh!?

Pretty good series. Don't leave us hanging though...perhaps just an epilogue chapter?

JordonLynnJordonLynnabout 20 years agoAuthor
Typical Female????

What an astute comment? must have been made by a ?real? man. Seregil, could you please explain the difference between a ?typical? female and a ?non-typical? female? Are they subtle dissimilarities, or are they glaring discrepancies? Since you seem to be able to spot this with such clarity, I?m certain all men (and women) would benefit greatly from your pearls of wisdom.

As to my work? How many stories do you have posted? I?ll save you the trouble of searching your vast memory; the grand total is a big fat 0 (That would be spelled Z.. E.. R.. O) Until you?ve spent hours upon hours, setting your mind and fingers on the keyboard to turning out something other than snide comments, your biased opinion matters not one whit. Secondly; if you don?t care for cheating wives, or for interracial stories; then don?t read them.

Yes, I know; I voted 25 percent higher than anyone else. It's my story. JL

marine55rickmarine55rickover 19 years ago
OUTSTANDING SERIES!

I'VE WAITED SOMETIME NOW FOR THIS TO CONTINUE BUT SADLY, IT HAS NOT! SURELY THIS WON'T END AND LEAVE US ALL HANGING. THIS WOMAN MUST BE GIVEN TO CAL'S FRIENDS....AT LEAST ONCE!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
outstanding

I can't have much to say other than is Brian getting is Brian getting some evtra pussy. If not why is this serial so oneside in the wife favor"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Touching a

A superb story that really reaches the core of erotica and the essence of interacial relations, or at least the fantasy they stimulate.

Like previously stated it has ended just a little too early there was so much more to explore in this burgeoning relationship(s). I was dissappointed here only in the non fulfillment of Faith being shared with Cal's friends, even being shared for Cal's financial benefit (her ultimate future) and how Faith would have delt with that, though I think we can guess somewhat. That would have given wonderful opportunity for her personality and competing emotions to have been developed freely and great opportunity for the author to examine and develop it exceptionally erotically. The added spice would have been to keep us on tenderhooks wondering if the above would be thwarted by Regina of course or whether she too would succumb with her fellow sister slut.

Come on give it some strong and erotic thought, the possibilities are barely touched, and take it a little further.

Spyinthesky

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sweet

great read...lots left to finish in the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A god story not great w/o a real finish

As a woman I think she should have let her husband go. she didn't love him regardless of what you wrote. A woman who did the things she did, did not love her husabnd. She only used him for a meal ticket. She should have let him gho before he finds out what a whore and slut she really is. It would have been so much kinder if you would have wrote about her telling him she was leaving him for aeither a black man or a woman. But she should have given him his freedom to find someone who would love his white 6 inch cock which he used to give love not so fucking of a whore's cunt. .

NeedYouNeedYouabout 18 years ago
What a sad white slut you must be in real life

How can you write about black cock prasing iot and making them all huge and so much more powerful than white cocks. We all know, or at least those who have been around the block a few times that some men regardless of color have huge cocks and some don't, most don't. Black or white some fuck good and some don't. Some cum a lot some don't again regardless of color. It has nothing to do with the color of thier skin. Wake the fuck you bitch. You are helping to destroy your own race by writing trash like this. At least be fair when you write about men and their cocks and give equal time, size and endurance to all colors. But a whore like you couldn't understand the word fair since you most likely do what you write about and cheat on your husband if you still have one with niggers. I hop[e your cunt is full with a black man's cum and it is loaded with AIDS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful and Sensuous Story... Please Write More!

The story was well written and I enjoyed reading each chapter… actually couldn’t wait to get back to the story and read what was to happen next. Although the author left us hanging at the end, she clearly stated that if we as readers wanted more… we should ask. So as a suggestion to the writer, consider adding several more chapters… but include new black lovers that are brought into Faith’s sexual life by Cal. You mentioned on several occasions during the story about other black studs that Cal would share Faith and Regina with. Include a mind blowing gang bang with many black studs… let your wonderful imagination run wild. Anyway… there is a sequel here that would be great to read… hope you decide to continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Garbage In, Garbage Out, Another "White"Slut Story

So Through all of this the husband didn't know? BULLSHIT!

No one could ever keep these kinds of secrets so efficiently, not as disorganized the "white slut"(is there any other kind?Really?)truly was; and as stupid. She constantly left clues all around; and she's gonna give up a guy who loves her so much and supports her so well why? Sorry, but NO ONE'S cock is EVER that good! OR pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fabulous!!!!!

Got to say I was hooked absolutely great although we need to know the conclusion. faith needs to be fulfilled and I want to know about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

Wish I could find someone like Cal to treat me in the same way. I am married but long for a real man, a BLACK MAN to please and be owned by

bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
Pretty Standard Trash

It was interesting to see Faith's explanation for her change. All it really amounts to is she's a slut and white trash. Cheating on her husband who is working tirelessly in his job to provide for her and then doing everything behind his back with Cal and Regina is unforgivable. If you were to continue into a sequel, I think it would be appropriate for Brian to discover what Faith has been doing and kick her sweet ass out and then try to pick herself up in the street and see how insensitive Cal and Regina would be to help her. Just another reminder of the tricks that our minds play on us when it comes to sex vs. love. Good try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...jordanlynn autobiography!!!...CONTINUES!!!

...you don't have to be ashamed that...'THIS IS YOUR LIFE'!!!...so this fantasy is about how you have enjoyed your life and want more...by all means ...continue!!!...YOU GO GIRL!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO...!!!...;)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Great Story!

I like the interracial aspect, i can personally attest to encountering women with those same passions or desires. It's the strangest thing. I felt sorry for Brian-,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't

Feel sorry for Brian, he did throw the stupid slut out and about a year later fell in love with a real woman, they now have two kids. Faith, well if you have 25.00 you can get a blow job from the crack whore but wear a rubber, life in the hood has been a little hard on her. Some fantasy's suck in the real world.

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresover 15 years ago
A lot of fun

This was great fun. For a cheating wife story it was light and airy and I liked it. I liked Faith and Regina's irony, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep it coming!

Write some more chapters.

jodiredjodiredover 14 years ago
very believable

i have had interracial relationships that were as intense as Faith's were with Cal...where He could do anything and everything He wanted to me and i would gladly do that and more for Him. there is something about the power of a Black Man over a white slut....not all Black Men of course, but those who "have" that power over us know it and use it.

NJW7NJW7over 13 years ago
Very nice

I, for one, certainly hope that there will be a sequel.

KrissyMartiKrissyMartiabout 13 years ago
To all those leaving stupid and negative comments:

If you don't like it, stop reading it! I'm sure our wonderful author is aware that not all black guys have huge dicks. THIS IS A PIECE OF FICTION!!!! That's why we read these things! The whole PURPOSE of this site is to let ourselves give in a little to the sexual fantasies we all have!

*ahem*

To the author- you rock! PLEASE write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
u made me cum

u made me cum. Marry me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Underwhelming . . .

You sound like a very nice person, but this title is misleading. Your use of the word "debased" is coy, silly, and girlish. Your story should be titled something like "Faith at Leisure" or "Faith and Her New Friends."

I feel sure you can do better than this.

loveable_guyloveable_guyalmost 12 years ago
Good, till the end

Last page, you lost it.

Cal; dropped her, completely. He got what he wanted.

Regina should go ahead and, just dominate her.

Write should have taken time and made fun of the husbands little dick more. She did, Regina made a comment, but should have really laid it on how small Brian was. Even if he couldn't hear.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 12 years ago
I'm going to go against the grain here

I enjoyed this a lot. I'm glad it ended like it did and there's been (as far as I know) no sequel. Sequels tend to be lame. I do look forward to reading more from this author, though

In life, there tends to be no conclusion until you die

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Good story

I thought this story was well written but found a few errors that an editor should have discovered easily. For the people that think the hubby should have caught on you apparently have had any experience starting up a new business or breathing live back into a business that was run into the ground. It takes sacrifice and dedication not to mention long hours. It means giving up any social life you might have including family life. If you find yourself with an hour free then you happily turn to your family or lover. This may take weeks or months.

It is evident that Brian was more than willing to make the sacrifices necessary to be able to go into business for himself,to be his own boss. Brian also knew what success would bring, financial independence.

Faith at the end was trying to analyze just where her life was going and how to handle all three relationships. She could walk away from her husband but then how would support herself. Would Cal still want her if she was divorced? How would her relationship with Regina be affected?

I think this story needs a new chapter or more to finish this story up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Faith in the lord future

I would certainly enjoy reading more of Faith's journey into being a cumslut with multiple partners lead by Cal and also enjoy Regina riding right along with her. I would like to hear her and Regina in a gangbang situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Series

My cock is worn out, I've almost pulled it off. Thanks

robyn46robyn46over 2 years ago

enjoyed the story and like the Regina and Faith love action so get rid of Cal and continue with Faith and Regina who really love each other

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle8 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Love your stories. Great story. Keep taking me on your journeys

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous