Faithful Affair: The Morning After

Story Info
A dream of candlelit seduction. Or was it a dream?
2.5k words
4.4
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Audebo
Audebo
3 Followers

The room was full of soft yellow light as the golden curtains failed to resist the bright morning sun. Ella looked over at the barely visible display of the alarm clock. 6: something, she thought. What a night that was. She looked at Tom beside her. She was fairly sure that he was also awake, and he confirmed it a moment later by wriggling very actively round onto his back: he rarely slept in that position but it was fine for lying comfortably awake.

"Hmm...?" said Ella enquiringly. It seemed an ideal time for sharing pleasant memories, lying drowsily together with no need to get up for some time yet.

"I'm just going to lie here thinking about the dream I had," he told her, in a tone that suggested both that he was enjoying reliving it and that it might amuse her, too, if she cared to ask.

"And what did you dream about?" she asked cosily, rolling onto her side to face him.

"I dreamt that I had just had a shower, and I had come into the room and it was all dark, just lit by a few candles. And there was a woman waiting for me in the darkness."

Ah, that sort of dream.

"A woman waiting for you?"

"Yes. She was a shadowy figure. The first thing I could see was that she was wearing nipple rings; well, it was so dark after the brightness of the shower room that to be honest, at first I could just see something glinting in what light there was; and then it was only when I looked more closely that I could just make out the curves of her gorgeous breasts and that helped me to work out what it was that was glinting. There really wasn't much light in the room at all and it took my eyes quite a while to adjust.

"After a few more seconds, I worked out that she was wearing thigh-high black hold-ups, too. I couldn't actually see them, really: I could just see that the pale shapes of the tops of her legs did not extend downwards any great distance, so unless she were a legless phantom then she must be wearing black stockings. And I could see no suspender straps so I knew they must be hold-ups, Watson."

"Brilliant deduction, Holmes," Ella purred admiringly. "Do you meet many legless phantoms?"

"No."

"Was she wearing anything else?"

"Not a lot. But part of her neck seemed to be missing, too, so I guessed that she was wearing a collar or choker of some kind."

"Black stockings, nipple rings and a bondage collar... sounds like the sort of woman you would dream about. Killer heels, too, if I know you. Was she wearing anything else? Round her nether regions?"

"No heels, as a matter of fact," said Tom. "I've no doubt she'd had some, but she had already discarded them. She didn't seem to be intending to be admired from a distance; she was much more focused on getting to the action, if you know what I mean. She came right up close to me straightaway."

"Oh, did she...?"

"Yes, right up close. Well, I took hold of her hips as she seemed to expect me to..."

"And what did you deduce then, Holmes?"

"That she was a real animal," said Tom.

"I don't mean that disparagingly, of course," he went on, somewhat hastily. "I knew she had all the brains and heart and soul that a man could desire in a woman. It's just that at that moment she was choosing to let her animal side do the talking.

"I see."

"And did it talk!" Tom let out a long sigh of satisfaction. "I have to say, it was a very realistic dream: I could feel the warmth and the smooth softness of her flesh; I could move my hands up and feel how her hips curved in to a very delicious waist above; and I could move my hands down and round until my fingertips were on her buttocks. She had amazing buttocks!" he added thoughtfully.

"But there was something else..." he went on, after a pause that presumably allowed him to savour the memory of those buttocks and the pleasure of exploring them with his fingertips.

"Yes?"

"I could feel a chain around her hips. I felt around a bit more; there was a clasp on one side. My hand went further round, to the back; there was the slenderest piece of material looped round the chain. The chain was tight and this little strip of material -- barely more than a string, really -- was pulled tight as it went down between her buttocks and disappeared.

"Naturally I had to find out where it went, so I felt around the front; she made no protest or effort to pull away, she seemed to be wanting me to explore her. The chain on each side split into three short chains, I think, attached to a very small piece of some silky fabric that was only just covering her secrets. As I ran my fingers under it, I could sense the throbbing animal within. There was a heaviness about her, like the tension in a thundercloud building up to a storm."

"Wow!"

"I bent down. I had an arm round behind her -- behind her behind, you might say -- while my other hand explored her at the front, pressing and probing her very thin defences. Before my eyes was the glimmer of her silver nipple rings. I could almost feel in my own nipples the edgy, pleasurable pain they must have been giving her as the little balls gripped her tender flesh and added to the pertness with which her nipples thrust themselves at me. They had to kissed, clearly, but kissed gently so as not to dislodge their ornaments. Really, such nipples had to be commended, they had to be honoured, they had to be licked."

Tom sighed at the recollection. Ella carefully kept quiet, though her nipples tingled.

"I was a bit stunned, to be honest," he went on. "As you say, she was just the sort of girl I would dream about and she was right here in my bedroom: stunning figure, most lustfully adorned (I can hardly say 'dressed'), and clearly right up for it. She was an unbelievably desirable woman, and I could hardly believe that it was really happening to me, but it was. Well, it was in my dream, anyway; and apparently I was married to this divine being. This is my life, I thought: this is my wife. Just f-f-f-fucking gorgeous!" He used the f-word with emphasis and relish.

Ella lifted her head off the pillow and looked Tom fiercely in the eye. "And did you fuck her?" she demanded, arming her silky tone with the brutal word. She wanted to hear Tom say it. Good girls don't use words like that; but if his cock had been fucking the woman of his dreams last night then she wanted his voice to fuck her heart with the word, right now.

"I was about ready to," he admitted, missing his cue. "I straightened up, and my cock was sticking out like a drawbridge from the castle walls. I pushed it into her crotch to let her pussy know it was there. I could feel her through that soft sliver of fabric and I know she could feel me: she let out some very appreciative moans.

"I hadn't rubbed her much when her hand joined the party. She took hold of my cock and started to roll back my foreskin and stroke me."

"That was very forward of her," said Ella censoriously. She put out her hand and undid one of Tom's pyjama buttons so that she could slip her hand in and caress his midriff.

"I didn't mind," said Tom. "And I minded even less when she breathed, 'You are so big and hard!'" Tom purred with satisfaction at that memory, while Ella stifled a giggle.

"She knelt down, then, and took my cock into her mouth." Tom exhaled in a long, low whistle and tried to explain the sensation. "I could see a bit more now and I could see her face in the candlelight. I have to tell you, oh..., just the sight of her opening her mouth to take me... then her lips closing round my head, and her tongue licking around me... all that slick wetness and the cosy warmth of it..." He took in another breath and blew it out in a heavy puff. "It was nearly too much for me," he added in a smug tone that suggested that he would not have been too disappointed if he had been overcome.

"I was reeling but she still seemed to be in control. She pulled away, stood up and put my cock back between her thighs and we ground together again. Then she said she wanted to feel me from behind, and she pulled away and turned herself round. She bent forward a little and reversed herself against me, deliberately running my cock right through her crotch from back to front." Tom sighed and shook his head in disbelief that these things could ever happen to him. "It was just plain filthy. It drove me wild. I put my hands round her, grabbed her breasts and pulled her back up against me. I couldn't do too much to her breasts because of the nipple rings but there was something lovely about just cupping them in my hands while I kissed her shoulders and her neck, with my cock still rammed against her.

"'What do you want me to do with my cock?' I asked. 'Do you want me to ram it up you?'" Oh yes, thought Ella, Tom has a real way with words at times like these.

Tom clearly had some trouble remembering the exact sequence of events but it seemed that eventually one of her nipple rings had fallen off, which acted as a cue to move on.

"She took a moment to pick it up, and I had to wait while she took off the other one and put them both in a safe place. I was hungry to get at her breasts and give her nipples all the comfort they deserved -- I mean, they must have been singing -- with my lips and my tongue. I did my best, but the more I felt her and the more I tasted of her, the more I needed to get into her.

"Clearly, I needed to 'get her knickers off' -- only her amazing, ornamental G-string was no ordinary pair of knickers. I have to admit, I tried and failed to unclasp the chain a couple of times, and I had to ask her to help. I was really impatient, but I knew I couldn't just rip it off her."

And thank God for that, thought Ella.

"Obviously, she knew the secret and it was gone in a flash.

"I lubed her up and asked her how she wanted it," continued Tom. "I didn't care how, by that stage, I just wanted to get into her any which way she wanted. She didn't really answer; I think by that time she was just about drunk with desire herself because I had two fingers up her with the lube and was playing with her G-spot. In the end she just lay back on the side of the bed and put her legs in the air."

"And then you fucked her?"

This time Tom seemed to understand that Ella really wanted to hear him say it.

"Yes, I fucked her." And for good measure he added, with all the clarity and emphasis he could possibly give to both the four-letter c-words, "I rammed my cock right up her cunt."

Ella chuckled appreciatively. "So you rammed yourself into her, did you?" Her caresses were roaming his upper body more widely now.

"Well, no, actually: I pulled her to me and pushed into her very gently, if you must know. Well, at first, anyway..."

"The slow build up?"

"Oh yes. It teases both parties -- I hope... It certainly teases me. The ramming comes later." Tom went quiet for a moment; perhaps he was recreating it all in his mind.

"I looked down at her lying there, totally abandoned to me in the darkness, her arms flung back behind her head. She looked as though she was concentrating to start with, but then she seemed to warm up in no time at all. I could hear little groans and gasps of pleasure as different things were triggered, and then at times she just shut her eyes and opened her mouth in what looked like a silent scream of pleasure.

"I could look down further, and see right into where my cock was pumping her, imagining as well as feeling what it was doing inside; but it was her face that really told me that I was hitting the right spot.

"After a little while she spread her legs a little wider, as if to get more of me into her; I couldn't ignore that invitation, so I pushed in deeper. And harder. And faster. And harder. And faster..."

Tom had tried so many times before to describe to her the indescribable feelings he experienced in those moments, just as she had sometimes tried to share her moments with him. Now he tried again.

"It becomes a runaway train, you know: you try to stay in control, to make sure she is comfortable and happy all the way -- but in the end, you are heading for oblivion and it just takes over. You close your eyes, and you hope and pray that she is going to be okay as you come off the rails. But everything is focused on the tip of your cock and all you want to do is to thrust it in and deliver your load as deep into her as you can go. You can feel it coming, and you can feel it coming, and the tension rises and then it gets unbearable; and then -- pang! The release! The relief! And you've done it, you've given her everything." He paused.

"I'm an animal too, you know."

Ella's hand suddenly slid down under Tom's waistband and grabbed his semi-erect cock. "Yes, you are. A fucking animal."

"I am a fucking animal," repeated Tom solemnly.

Ella's hand withdrew and resumed its earlier, more innocent caresses. "A beautiful animal," she murmured. "A beautiful animal with a wonderful mind and a beautiful heart."

There was a short silence between them. Even after so many years of marriage, Tom never seemed to know quite how to handle Ella's romantic compliments. Perhaps he still had trouble believing them.

"Did you have any dreams?" he asked after a while.

"Yes, I did. I had one that was much the same as yours, strangely. I dreamt that I totally seduced an absolute fucking stud as he was coming out of the shower; and I got thoroughly laid. I had about six orgasms, I think."

"It was quite a dream, wasn't it?"

"It was."

"I am a very lucky man."

"We are both very lucky people."

Audebo
Audebo
3 Followers