Faithful Husband Finds a New Fuck Ch. 01

Story Info
Cheating, Reverse Cuckold.
2.1k words
3.66
38.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine and Tommy were both 48 and had been married for 30 years. They met in High school and had been childhood sweethearts, dating each other exclusively from the age of 15.

Over the years, they had built up their careers- Catherine as a nurse in a senior position in the local hospital and Tommy as a builder finally running his own impressive business supporting their community with a large team of men working under him.

Together they raised two children, Charlotte and Jessica who were now adults in their mid-twenties. Both had moved away to raise families of their own with their own husbands. Charlotte was a kindergarten teacher married to Adam, a lawyer. Jessica was more free-spirited, now an artist married to Neal who was a musician. They owned a modest home with two small toddlers.

After the girls moved away Catherine and Tommy had experienced the first serious hiccup in their marriage as they struggled to find some structure in the home life they now only seemed to have in their careers. After a heart-to-heart about spending more time with each other they agreed to have at least one date night a week which normally fell on a friday which suited them both since they could afford to take the Saturday off and spend the day together.

Catherine was still beautiful. Though she had obviously started to age over the years, in her prime she had been a red-head with milky-white, perfect skin. When she'd cared for male patients in her twenties and thirties she enjoyed the attention she got from men, even getting satisfaction in the idea they may have been jerking off in their hospital beds thinking about her when the lights were off and the majority of staff had gone home. She didn't need much make-up either to get this attention, opting to a use a little eye-liner and signature red lipstick on her beautiful full lips. She was curvy in all of the right places, and Tommy would get instantly hard at her huge tits and round ass. It wasn't that Catherine had chosen to stop caring what people thought, but like many women she was getting older and after heavy shifts she couldn't be bothered with aerobics classes and runs around the neighbourhood to keep herself in shape. She used to wax and shave regularly but she also found that in this area her standards had dropped a little, taking care to only really bother once a month if not longer. She was still beautiful but she had taken on a motherly quality of comfortablity and within herself that she had extended into her marriage. She still loved Tommy exclusively, never thought about seriously straying and was as attracted to him as she had ever been.

Tommy had always been athletic, tanned, his broad shoulders, his muscular arms and his manly presence in all the rooms he entered made women go hot around him. He was deeply handsome and in a very rugged, chiselled way and when he and Catherine dated exclusively in high school while the other jocks fooled around not just with their girlfriends but their girlfriend's friends, they couldn't understand why Tommy never played on the attention the girls gave him and why he only dated Catherine when he could have had any of the girls in school. Tommy was known in their town as an everyman, a decent guy who was liked by everyone and at the age of 48 still drew attention from Catherine's friends and even their friend's daughters. He was still sexy and his dark hair was greying now to silver fox status. Catherine enjoyed the fact that younger women would flirt outrageously with him and she knew he wouldn't act on it so it was OK.

Tommy still loved his wife deeply and the attraction he'd had for her for over 30 years was still there. She was a respectful and loving wife, a good mother and he still bought her flowers every friday to show his appreciation for all of the things she did for him and their family. He even enjoyed date night up to a point, but at one time they'd fuck for hours. He could spend hours fucking her, getting his cock sucked, sucking on her massive tits and licking her beautiful, smooth soaking wet pussy until she climaxed. He'd lap up her juices with his greedy tongue ensuring she came over and over again.

Now though, the sex was more structured, a routine to get through, which was not to say he didn't enjoy it but unknown to her because he didn't want to her her feelings but Catherine's inability to keep up her routine of self-grooming around things like waxing her pussy regularly, he found a little off-putting. He knew he should say something but he didn't want to hurt her. By not saying anything however, he didn't realise that this was the start of their problems...

The house next door to them hadn't been occupied for a few years now. It was owned by a couple of a similar age to them who had moved away when Roger (the husband) got a job overseas with the accountancy firm that he worked for. He still owned the house but he, his wife Cherry and their daughter Stacey had moved away 10 years earlier.

Catherine and Tommy were relieved when they left. Though they were friends at one point, their daughter Stacey had turned into a brat and was unruly. When she and their own two girls started High School Stacey was the popular girl- beautiful, bossy and a massive bully. Often getting the other girls to gang up on Charlotte and Jessica. After a massive row which nearly ended in a fist fight between Tommy and Roger, they all stopped speaking to each other. They left without so much as a goodbye.

One afternoon after a heavy day at the hospital, Catherine turned into her street and noticed a removal van outside of Roger and Cherry's old home. A couple of men were lifting furniture out of the wagon and taking it into the house. Catherine got out of her car and as she was walking up her driveway she heard someone call her name.

She turned round and a young woman in her mid-twenties was waving over to her. 'Mrs White!' she called, waving with a smile. The woman was tanned in a way that suggested she'd come from somewhere exotic. She wore pink shorts and a tight pink cropped top that exposed her naval, a diamond piercing dangling from her belly button. She was very pretty, blonde, athletic and slim but with tits big enough to rival her own. In her head Catherine was thinking that they had to be fake.

'Sorry, do I know you?' Catherine asked as it dawned on her. It was Stacey. The little bitch who'd made her daughter's lives a misery during their high school years.

'It's me, Stacey,' she replied, a note of awkwardness on her face that suggested guilt and regret for all of the behaviour in the past that led to the breakdown in their neighbourly friendships.

'Oh,' Catherine replied. Her stomach began to churn for the anger she felt towards this girl for the way she relentlessly hounded and bullied her daughters. 'What are you doing here?' She asked her.

'I'm moving home. Mom and Dad are letting me live here. I broke up with my boyfriend and didn't really have anywhere else to go,' she replied, her head down, embarrassed. 'I'm going to start looking for some work and hopefully have a fresh start.'

Catherine felt a mix of delight in her stomach that this girl had finally had her own taste of misery and also a wave of dread, for a reason she was yet unsure of. Despite her dislike of the girl she decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. 'I'm sorry to hear that Stacey,' she said.

'I'm sorry too...' she said. 'For the way I behaved when I was a kid. I was a brat and your daughters didn't deserve any of it.'

Catherine relaxed. Stacey was a good kid until she wasn't. 'It's ok,' she said. 'We'll draw a line under it. We are neighbours after all. Doesn't do to be fighting with each other over the past does it?' she laughed nervously.

The sound of a vehicle pulling into the street cut them off as a truck pulled round the corner and stopped outside the house. Tommy was home. He got out of the truck, and Catherine was instantly wet at the sight of her hot husband, dirt and sweat covered on his bare muscular arms, his vest grubby.

He walked up the driveway towards her but she noticed his eyes were on Stacey, not her as they normally would be. She looked at Stacey's reaction to her husband and she too was ogling him, taking in the site of this rugged man filthy in his workgear.

'Hello there,' he said to Stacey, seeming to forget his wife was standing there waiting to greet him. 'You moving in?' he asked, a grin on his face that reminded Catherine of when he was a teenager. Before Stacey could answer, Catherine put her arms round him and kissed him gently on the lips. 'It's Stacey,' she whispered to him.

'Oh,' he laughed startled, hugging his wife and moving away from her a little, his reaction wasn't what Catherine would have expected. 'Good to have you back,' he said smiling, his eyes moving from her face to her tits and down her legs taking in her beauty, even if it was subconscious. Catherine noted it and there was a wave of dread in the pit of her stomach.

'Good to see you, Mr White,' Stacey said, smiling, her face switching from the formal awkwardness she had with Catherine to a playful girl, a trait Catherine often saw in women who found her husband as sexy as she did. 'Listen, I'm sorry about the trouble we had when I was younger, I was such a brat.'

Tommy nodded and then put his hands up to protest. 'You were young, it's forgotten about,' he said. And without hesitation he pulled Stacey in for a hug, her arms reciprocating, as she pulled him into her. Where she normally would have been delighted at the attention her husband was getting, a wave of jealousy hit her hard in the pit of her stomach and it was something she never had felt before in these situations. Why did she feel like this?

Stacey remembered Tommy being gorgeous and she did have a crush on him as a teenage girl, and when she moved away with her parents the realisation dawned on her that the reason she was such a nasty bitch to his daughters at school was because of the time they spent with him. However, her lust for him had been all but forgotten about until she saw him again getting out of his truck. If anything he'd grown sexier, his age making him even more rugged than she remembered. She'd always preferred fucking older men and she realised it was because of him. Now with his arms around her feeling his strength, she could feel a wetness in her panties she wasn't bargaining for. Did he feel the same? She wondered.

The truth was, that when Tommy got out of the truck he didn't recognise Stacey. He saw his beautiful wife and was happy to be home, but as he walked up the path to his home and the life that he built with her his eyes rested on the girl next door, young, beautiful and toned. Her tits were perfect in her tight top, her nipples barely hidden from his eyes. Her body was smooth, he could tell and his eyes rested on her pierced belly button and the curvature of her arse. He knew Catherine was watching him distracted by her, a tightening in his work overalls from his hardening cock but his briefs hid that thankfully. When he realised it was Stacey, he'd found that his anger for her treatment of his daughters had evaporated, something that he never thought he'd be able to say, and he found that in its place was a strong attraction to this sexy, young and smooth young woman.

When she went in for the hug he tried to contain his excitement, his face flushing pink as her firm tits which he realised had to be real, pressed into his manly chest. It took him a second to realise that Catherine was watching them and he pulled away.

'Well, I better get in and get my belongings unpacked,' Stacey said smiling flirtatiously at Catherine before leaving a lingering look at Tommy, taking in his muscle, and his handsome face. Was it her imagination or was he flushing pink?

They both waved her goodbye, Catherine solemn now, and Tommy's stomach flipping with excitement.

There was unfinished business here. And they all knew it.