All Comments on 'Faithful? Molly's Story'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good out of the box approach. The redhead was a little predicable.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
HA!!

got them. but she should not have gotten anything, john or gail either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice twist with Gail masterminding everything. Molly however was incredibly stupid. Think of how it would have played out if she had not had any contact after the weekend. Would have still ended her marriage but Gail would nit have won. At least the husband counterattack effectively. The burn with Jackie was over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Using the narcissists's own greed, selfishness and delusion to trap them will work every time. A narcissist cannot clearly see thing from another person's point of view. Their sense of self importance blinds them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad that EVIL BITCH Gail is going to pay for her wickedness in destroying Molly's marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MOLLY DESTROYED HER MARRIAGE! not Gail, Tom, John or the Fed Ex guy, no it was Molly who behaved like a high school dipshit with a crush on the "BIG MAN ON CAMPUS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So close to being a good story, but then you had him trade one whore for another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tom's departure with Jackie had to be role play designed to punish Molly further. There is no way Tom would really enjoy spending time with the whore bought to be his conciliation prize for becoming a cuck. Hard to imagine a cunt that would be less appealing to him other than Molly's. Jackie's participation in the ruse was probably done in exchange for his agreement not to take any revenge on the distasteful harlot.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Great storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it until he took up with Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some guys never learn: you can't turn a whore into a housewife.

4 stars.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Only flaw is that the company or Tom didn't penalize Larry as he was there strictly as John's muscle. What was his reasoning for that? Was he paid? Was it a favor for a buddy? He had to know if it came out he was fucked.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Very good BTB, Larry was a guy employed by the company and doing what he was told, he wasn't privy to the plot. Well written and very extreme. But then again Karma is a bitch and does her job well. Too bad real life doesn't work out that way, my ex left me and ruined my life for two years to live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope. It makes no sense for Tom to trade one slut for another. He would want nothing to do with that whore. Her high mileage pussy would reek.

sneakoneoutsneakoneoutabout 1 year ago

Great follow up to the original

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only one thing better than BTB is when the B burns herself and Molly did just that, royally. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with "sneakoneout": great followup story. What's amazing, with everything that was happening, John & Molly still fucked in his office, thinking nobody would know. From the beginning- the plans, lunches, set up at the house, Molly showed herself to be a really demented person, willing to do anything to her husband so she could have that weekend with John. 5 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife in love with another man? Bye, hon! Don't let the door hit your arse on your way out! Sex or no sex, we're done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent story. It nice to see Molly get her comeuppance. Tom did the right thing, except for one item. Molly was suppose to get nothing from her cheating. Tom let her have her clothes. He should have keep them and give them to Goodwill or Salvation Army and write them off on his taxes. 5 Stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A real good BTB story. I agree with the Anonymous below that Tom should have kept her clothes and gave it to Goodwill and the Salvation Army and use it as a tax write off. I also agree that Larry should have gotten his comeuppance. I also agreed that Tom should have had Jackie show up and do that as part of the agreement. Tom moves on and while he has the three weekends at the end of it he moves. Hopefully this author has written more BTB stories for LW.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Perfect ending to the story.

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Fantastic alternate ending story!!! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked this story, but wished Molly would have gotten more for what she did. She ended getting money out of it. I wished that didn't happen. I am the type of person that if you cheat on your marriage, either by the husband or the wife, they get the full amount of pain and suffering and that they remember constantly that is was their actions that caused it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Way out there, but a much more satisfying ending, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this ending. Unfortunately I think many women are empowered to Cheat and be Sluts because they just divorce a man and get 1/2 his Stuff and he gets to pay for her Home, her Car and her Insurances and pay child support and then she and f*ck hole Parnts turn the Man’s Children against him. I know, I am still paying my Ex-Wife-Hoe more then 25 years after the Lying Cunt Divorced me and poisoned my Children against me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good alternate ending. Divorce was inevitable and the postnup gave him economic compensation. His ending up with Jackie seems a bit trite. Note: Molly burned herself with falling in love with another man. And her reward was poor to mediocre sex and nothing but the clothes on her back. Her obsession bordered on limerence.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 2 months ago

Molly's lawyer failed her. As a key party to the settlement, her signature would have been worth more than a couple of years living expenses.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous