All Comments on 'Faithful? Molly's Story'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Needs editing.

Too much telling us what we already knew.

She can talk to John about her sex life, but not her husband?!

I don't believe that his wife thought they were just "getting boxes."

MAYBE he has a case with the company actually being involved with the affair, but it has NOTHING to do with the fraternization policy. Those are between the employee and the company, third parties have no standing to sue.

"I didn't mean for it to happen this way." - That's EXACTLY the way you meant for it to happen.

Why do they always say, "It's not what you think," when it's perfectly obvious it's EXACTLY what he thinks!

As far as Gail knowing, as I said earlier, she HAD to know they were gone to long to just be getting boxes, even if she didn't have a PI watching them.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Enjoyable follow up, with some fitting consequences for the cheaters.

Tom did a great job of totally ruining Molly's life... all justly deserved after the cruel way she humiliated him with her cuckolding weekend. John being left penniless, unemployed, divorced, and turned into a haggard wreck of a man was a nice touch too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good

Very good ending. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Shity ending

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

All's well that ends well! Not any real likable characters in this story.

5

fritz51fritz51almost 4 years ago
One of the Best, add-ons Ever!

Congrats, you pulled it off. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just a horrible follow up, really so poorly done.

No believable, no one is that dumb to fall for such a story you made up. A weekend of sex with your husband present. A ridiculous setup,a unenforceable monetary settlement. Hooks up with Jackie the high priced hooker. Only the alternate universe con man Trump could dream up such a fantasy Story from outer space. What a farce.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
I loved this ...

Finally, a cuckold husband who didn't want to be one. He fought a fight against a

dumb slut of a wife. She just HAD to have her lover, John, no matter what. And Gail, John's wife, did a marvelous job of a set-up for her OWN personal effects. This story is very well written, with just the right amount of planning, infidelity, suffering, and revenge. The characters were believable, not just one dimensional. This is the best kind of story where a clueless husband finds out about his wife and has his revenge, while her and her lover, are made to suffer for their affair. This is what a 5 star story is all about. Great job, and Keep up the good work.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
I don't understand

a lot of you guys fucking all the hookers and making them wives but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
At last

A husband who isn't written as a cuck or a semi-cuck. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kind of lame, but it works for me.

The sluts remorse is mostly due to John being a lousy fuck, and her husband not settling to be a brainless cuckold. Yeah, she was immoral and unethical, but she was mostly just plain old stupid. If John is getting divorced then why hasn't he contacted this love of his life? She was just a token of his power, a golden ring just out of his grasp, until he finally got their Fucking Weekend. She lacks the character as well as the intelligence to be a decent wife for any man. Gail did the husband a favor, bigly. Glad she got to chip in to his retirement fund.

As sequels goes this one at least has the right type of ending, and moral: Don't shit where you eat.

I would like to think Molly will do just fine, but I think she has too little brains to recover from her ignorant Closure plan, and too much belated character and morals to leverage her vagina for a financially rewarding remarriage. If she ends up remarried it will be as thoughtless and unintentional as her weekend of marriage destruction. She will wonder for the rest of her life exactly where and why it all went wrong. You can't fix stupid.

But you fixed a previously stupid story.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you...

What a lovely improvement over how the original ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And that's where she went after Tom

By exposing who and what Jackie really is. Pretty easy to cook their gooses on social media. I didn't like this for one simply reason. The characters were just too stupid for words. I mean really??

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You're an asshole to even mention alienation of affection.

Because it doesn't even exist as a tort claim in 41 of the 50 states. If you were going to use it you needed to specify it was in a state that allowed lawsuits for it. Otherwise you just showed your ignorance and put the idea into other ignorant guys' heads to use in their next BTB story.

I will give you credit for Gail's deep plan. She's the scary bitch of this tale. Poor Molly was just a means to an end for Gail.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow.

Talk about revenge. Beautiful. Absolutely perfect. Gail sure was a homewrecker, huh?

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago

Better than the original. Loved it although the RACC was much it finalized the fictional story.

Thanks

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Your continuation of the tale was great. Of course Molly's facebook story of being the company whore will never go away since it was on the internet. She'll never date a good guy again - all she will get are the sleazes and scum. She can either accept her low paying job or maybe she'll become a prostitute for real - that way she can make some money. She may have sex in the future, but it sure won't be love. Of course there always is a final option like pills + alcohol...

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

So, its implies that Jackie also fucked John, if true I doubt Tom would keep her around for anything other than sex

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 4 years ago
Much better than the original story...

The husband portrayed in this story, compared to the husband in the original story, is made of sterner stuff. No mentally-healthy man would tolerate such vile and revolting behavior from someone who's supposed to love him.

The Bible says it best: "Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions."

Forget about any words coming from their mouths: he was there and saw what they did. He knows he was ambushed, everyone else knew what was to happen. He was given no choice, his wife didn't care what he thought. Regardless of what she said, her behavior proved she didn't love him.

Good story and writing. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 times 5

Is what this chapter deserves (even with the typos)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
I hate bullshit stories from idiots who hate women.

I want the author to reread this story from our perspective: a woman falls in love with her boss (for unknown reasons as she is completely devoted and faithful to an equally loving and supportive husband) agrees to fuck her boss because his wife gives her permission and then it all falls apart as her husband discovers it, takes EVERYTHING, in an illegal manner with the full support of a judge despite no legal precedence and then sued the former company ABD gets the hit girl but laments saying he didn’t win anything because he lost his marriage!

Go. Fuck. Yourself! You want to write a story like a little bitch, then you’ll be treated like one. When you actually grow up and move out of your mothers basement and have your own living, breathing girlfriend, maybe then you’ll write something worth while than the shit that the strongest two ply can’t hold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This followup is useful in demonstrating how idiotic some of the premises in the original story and by and large many of the Loving Wives stories are. They really depend on very stupid people. It continues with the common theme though that Tom has won the lottery because why would the company need to deal with Tom. They owe him nothing and would not be concerned with bad publicity from some idiotic employees.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Take it easy with the meds WhackD!

You are crazy...

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago

This story has big issues: 1 - the head of security, who should know all the company's rules, put the company in danger accepting to act like he did? Really? 2 - After the weekend her feelings were: "The strange thing was that I was looking at John in a new light. My regret for what we did over the weekend was overwhelming" and even so she let herself go for one more lousy fuck? Really? 3- the wife character was too stupid to be true...she for sure knew how the husband thought and would react to all that...4 - the husband after all the pain his wife made him go through, fell so fast and easily in the arms of a whore? Really? 3* because he wasn't a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4*s

Well, 🤔 entertaining all right. No real emotional development of the characters.

Why did the wife flip over John??

The writer taylorsam gave more details, especially about the end results.

Definitely a nice 4*s story taylorsam, thanks 🥈.

Back to the forest (jungle, lol) I'm

AMerryman

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

The problem is that there are more than enough stupid people to do this kind of stuff in real life, too.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 4 years ago
Funny WackaD

Your response is way over the edge and appears to belie serious emotional issues. You know this is all fun fiction, right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"Tom told me that I was threatening our marriage but when he didn't storm out, I thought everything was going to be alright just as Gail said."

And here folks is why the entire story doesn't work. It's a gigantic plot hole. Having Molly be initially reluctant with the idea and then at the party is just an effort to make her seem sympathetic. As many other people pointed out in the original, Molly was carrying on an emotional affair for years. That is cheating. She was taking emotional intimacy from her marriage and giving it to John. Second, she allowed other people to dictate the terms of that weekend and NONE of them gave two fucks about Tom. If Molly had respect for her marriage or husband, she wouldn't have allowed that let alone force her husband into the situation. Tom believes she is cheating, Molly completely disrespects him and humiliates him. Why the FUCK would he stay? I may not be a man but I do know male pride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Whack, oh I definitely agree with you that there is a LOT of misogyny here on LW. While I agree that this a completely unrealistic burn the bitch story, you seem to believe that Molly is somehow not a bitch. Oh she most certainly is whether we include this retcon or not.

You claim she was devoted, how? She hadnt had sex with her boss so that alone means she was devoted? Tom was so convinced she was cheating that he hired PIs. Why would he be convinced? Might it be because the wife was clearly in love with another man and as such emotionally involved with him? Molly was splitting between Tom and her boss.

That is definitely NOT devotion to her husband. Then the weekend, she has sex with her boss because boss' wife gave permission. WRONG. Gail does not have the right nor privilege to dictate the terms of Molly and Tom's marriage. Molly needs that from herself AND her husband. Keyword: AND. They don't have any open marriage or polyamory agreement. They agreed on monogamy and any change to that status must happen BEFORE the weekend. Instead she manipulated Tom, that isn't devotion

So yeah, there is definitely misogyny on this site but I disagree that all cheating wives stories are inherently misogynistic. Women do cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Right up to the end...

Was a 5 until he left one whore for another.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "And that's where she went after Tom" - How can she expose "what Jackie really is?" What proof does she have?

@Richie4110, where do you see RAAC? This wasn't even a Reconciliation, but a BTB.

Jackie wasn't a whore, she was an escort. Maybe a fine difference, but a difference nonetheless. In any case, he's going into the relationship with his eyes wide open, if they get married you can bet there'll be a pre-nup. Also, maybe they're only in fiction, but Jackie is the classic "Pretty Woman" "hooker with a heart of gold," who will be loyal to the man who took her away from all that, who just happens to be a good lover.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 4 years ago
Good original story

And a kick-ass 5* follow up. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ok read

but really? He has a well used whore now as a girlfriend? That grosses me out.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

A great story, well worth the 5/5 I gave it.

This story, Saddletramp’s and Skippy’s recent stories are far better than the cuckold rubbish we’ve been served with on this Page lately. Keep the good stuff rolling guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm amused

by the "misogyny" comments because they show how many commenters minds are so thoroughly feminized that they won't accept a woman being held fully accountable. Many commenters do cheer when the bitch gets her just deserts good and hard. It isn't because they "hate" women in general; we all know men misbehave, too. The difference is that the law viciously discriminates against men in family law (and in other areas), and , as a result, women are seldom held accountable for their grossly immoral actions, while innocent men are victimized.

BTW, Tom couldn't enforce the prenup because he didn't sign it. As for him not leaving until a little later in the day, it's not a plot hole. One can reasonably conclude he was waiting for an opportunity to provide John with some reality therapy when the security man wasn't around. Once that was accomplished, he left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I AGREE.....

one whore for another. However the redhead is only a girlfriend. Should she become a wife you can bet little green apple he will have an iron-clad prenup.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Great, but what happened to the others?

You forgot about what happened with the security chief and the notary. The notary may have only been a secretary, but she should have been well trained and known about sexual harassment. You can bet she either would have refused, or recorded the actions to cover her. As far as the security chief goes, as a supervisor he received additional training about sexual harassment. He should have been fired with cause and his reputation destroyed for going along with this. It would have been nice to include a couple of paragraphs about what happened a few years down the line.

John - maybe working as a convenience store clerk - or living on the street as a broken drunk waiting to die.

Tom and Jackie married (with a pre-nup) and working on kids

Gail - who knows...she is rich and single, maybe found someone or is still looking

Larry the security chief - was fired and disgraced - maybe he'll be a night watchman or rent-a-cop - no supervision of others

Molly - regretting her actions for the rest of her days working as a pool secretary

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 4 years ago

Nutty. That Molly got played when she thought it was love, but it was John just wanting sex. Tom got payback from all parties. BRAVO. The ending is the best as he got the prize, Jacqui. A lifetime of a hot woman, and the loyalty, built around, DAMN such hot sex. Wow, A hot wife, trust, love, hot sex, money. It is so RIGHT for Jacqui and Tom. Molly will have a lifetime to regret what she did.

G1962G1962almost 4 years ago
The follow up was excellent!!

5 stars!

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 4 years ago

5* Hot Dang! A Nuclear BTB with some brilliant chess moves by Tom and Gail. This was far superior to the original story. I loved the Pretty Woman ending. Write On!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well that was an entertainoing follow up, with total destruction by the other spouse.

Interesting, if unrealistic continuation of the original story. Any person thinking their spouse would stand for a weekend affair, (let alone the other partners spouse) is seriously delusional.

But talk about be played by the other spouse. That's nuclear level BTB.

But again, this is LW.

gordo12gordo12almost 4 years ago

Definitely a rare sequel that's better than the original. I never understood (original story) why Tom didn't bail that first night after her confession of what was planned. I certainly would have!

BTW WD the profile of TS shows female. Just sayin!

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 4 years ago
Cute follow-up with some twists

5* from me.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 4 years ago
Good twist on a tired and overused scenario

I'm glad I didn't stop reading when I saw the tired plot line coming down the pike. While still not a great story, it did breathe a little life into this overly used storyline. I would have taken it in a different direction away from anything else ever seen but that is only because I worked a case similar to this story and the twist real life took is more amazing and crazy than fiction.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Great Follow Up

To a bullshit story. Burn the bitch and the bastard!! Any wife that thinks she can get away with this bullshit deserve to get burned!! Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

As sbrooks103x noted, this needed editing. A number of sentences were missing words or just didn’t make sense. I want to get lost in a story, not puzzle repeatedly over what an author is trying to say. That distracts readers and diminishes their enjoyment.

Igni_FerroqueIgni_Ferroquealmost 4 years ago
Not my cup of tea

But a good example of the legal revenge fantasy (which explains why Whackdoodle is so upset; after all, who'd get angry about a bad example?). As others have observed, there are some interesting twists on the standard formula.

Molly is punished and humiliated, but she doesn't seem to have learned anything about herself. What does it mean that she continued for so long to work in a position (as an assistant, so the work itself is not particularly meaningful) that was a threat to her marriage? That's the question I'd have preferred to see answered; but, if she were to gain self-understanding, that would undermine the purity of the revenge, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice

a decent ending to an unpalatable original story (left hanging)

Smokepole

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

A 5 star story turned into a 4 star one by far too many proofreading errors. It's like you knew you had a good story and just couldn't wait to post. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, the same thing has happened to me.

Good Luck and thanks for a good read! cd

Tiger27Tiger27almost 4 years ago

This is a great ending to the original story!

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago

Oh, when we first practice to deceive. Pop goes the weasel!

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Tom dumped one whore, according to him, but the hooked up with another whore. Obviously the sex with others was unimportant or he wouldn’t have hooked up with another gold digging whore. This story is all about the fragile male ego.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

That last little shot from Molly was the perfect ending to an excellent story. You did a great job with what was a pretty good original story. I don't think I've seen such a great triple burn since FTDS cleaned up LW. I mean, Gail burns Molly and John. Tom pops John and ruins his weekend. Tom destroys Molly and John, then sings Gail. Tom loses an idiot, whore wife, but gets rich and the beautiful Jackie. Gail gets what's left of John's assets after Tom gets his cut. Molly probably got decent money from the company, but lost Tom and little John was nothing. John was the big loser though. The arrogant bastard lost wife, job, money, lover, and health. Great BTB, you are a favorite and there are dozens of LW stories that need a decent finish.

tizwickytizwickyalmost 4 years ago

A much better ending to the original story 5 stars! The plot twist were outstanding. As mentioned in other comments there are some very minor editorial issues that should be addressed. They can be easily fixed with little effort and that will make the story that much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty Good, but

Pretty good except for the ending. Just getting a big pay day and getting "serious" with a high end escort has a low probability of ending well for him.

Four stars.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
A great comeback to the first.

I loved your story and I don't care about spelling and such. This is not English 101, it's about the story and how it affects the readers likeability to the content. And I liked it very much. The first part had me so pissed that I had a hard time going to sleep. Tonight I will sleep very well. Thank you FIVE*****

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

Rarely am I a fan of someone writing a follow-up to another writer's story. While this is better than the original, I don't think it really adds much to a hard-to-swallow story.

You did not really explain the wife's brain washing or stupidity. There is just so much wrong with the original, that rehashing it only seems to add to the wrongness.

I still do not see how the hubby had any basis for a lawsuit against the company or Gail. His wife might have been able to sue her company, but not the husband.

What did Gail do to warrant a lawsuit?

She didn't alienate anyone's affection. That was already done. In fact, her pushing for the post-nupt helped!

As has been discussed ad nauseum, alienation of affection lawsuits are like dinosaurs.

Huge fan of TS, but this left me cold.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

a good story, i liked it. 5*****

Once again cumminginsidher has been there done that. he never gets tired of talking about himself. you one man woman.

@KB when are you gonna finish your story?@wackdoodle I bet your mama is proud of you, with your rude and hateful comments. @sbrooks of course Gail knew it was more than to "just get boxes" it was part of her plan. Something we already knew and didnt need reiterating.

GiuliaNapoliGiuliaNapolialmost 4 years ago
Excellent Follow-up

You improved on the impact of the original story and provided one of the best extensions to a story I've read. You captured the rightful angst of the stupid wife. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice job

Better than the original. Slightly flat ending. 4*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

wow whackdoodle sounds like you took this story personal. Possibly your biography by the way you went off on author and story. wow.

Story was good.4****

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Looks like Jackie was the biggest winner. She gets to share the loot. When that runs out she can just return to being a hooker.

So-so story with the usual tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Access

I wonder how I could find the original story? I there was a link in you intro, that would be a nice acknowledgement. If you had it as one of your favorites, stories or authors, I could cope.

Maybe you expect me to use the "search for..." function, but I'm afraid my older browser does not do those tricks. So I guess I do without. And since reading a story that starts in the middle is such a bother... you can guess at more score.

timshaw121timshaw121over 3 years ago
How about another one?

I liked this, wrapped it up so nicely. Would you consider writing a conclusion to "Then Surely We"? It also just stopped at a critical point.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

The original story did end pretty abruptly, and this fleshes out the fallout pretty well.

Scorched earth policy seems apt for decisions this dumb.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good ending.

I still think she would need to be insane to think she would get away with that weekend idea, but the few times I've read a story along these lines I do love getting furious at the wife. It doesn't leave much room for reconciliation. Well done.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Bravo, that was a real and wonderfully told BTB story! I love it when the guilty receives a just punishment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not erotic, but realistic

Thanks for bringing the original story out of fantasy and into reality. I enjoy reading cuckold stories, mostly to laugh at them. I think most of them are fetishized cowardice stories. Apparently a lot of guys get off on that. As for me, I usually read them and mentally poke holes in their silly plots. Most of them fall apart once you remember the world is full of: cops, district attorneys, private investigators, mass media, cell phones with built in cameras and recording ability, and lawyers who love big money lawsuits. It only took three of those things to bring the original, unrealistic story to its logical, real-world conclusion: a private investigator, a few recorded questions and a lawyer looking for a payday. Loved it. Your story was exactly what would happen in a situation like this, except for the hooker. But I just sighed and gave you that one for the otherwise excellent treatment of a company whore story. I especially appreciated how you easily identified the post-nups as the weak point in the story. I wonder if the original author meant it that way? Anyway, great story.

calibamma707calibamma707over 3 years ago

That last little torment by RedHead on Molly cost you a star...they had done enough revenge damage on the poor lady..now we need a sequel on how Tom and red suffered because of the “curse of the revenge money”...😂

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

The secretary was simply witnessing the signatures, there's no indication that she knew what was in the agreement.

/

I always love the "If you love me you'll let me do this" line, forgetting that if SHE loves HIM, she won't want to do it.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

The best ending I’ve seen of this story.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Plus And Minus

On the plus side, taylorsam has tidied up all the loose ends in the original chapter. Great job.

On the minus side, failure to proof read and leaving so many obvious errors draws the readers' attention away from the story. It requires an extra effort to determine the meaning and flow when the message is so garbled.

Thanks for the strong, but flawed contribution.

Keep 'em comin'.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Three good versions band one total POS. This is one of the best.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Careless

Agree with Willowghby. Don’t think SBrooks point is relevant. That there were company resources involved is the killer, but the employee notarizing signatures is overkill considering Larry’s bigger role.

3*. Due to gross carelessness it was a 2 but the return of the redhead was a +1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
idiots

idiots all, authors and commenters.

and the hero? trading a cheap whore for an expensive whore...

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@anony 08/06/20 re. Alienation of affection

Gee, I just assumed it was in one of the 8 states that allow that type of suit. It’s not like it’s ultra rare. 16% of states allow it. Heck, +30 years ago, before the big Indian gaming casino explosion, if in a story they mentioned going to a casino you just assumed it was Vegas, maybe Reno. Only if you meant Elko or Primm, or some other tiny Nevada town did you need to mention the name.

Because he didn’t specifically say this was Naperville, Illinois it ruins the story? Really? Author HAS TO TELL YOU every little detail?

When I was a kid and someone mentioned going to war, and he was under 40 you just assumed it was Vietnam.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago
Five stars

One of those rare stories where the husband mans up and sets things right. Pity too many of these other "authors" are infatuated with cuckoldry...

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

It had been a while since i read the first version but this brought it back. Very well done from the opposing viewpoint

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Talk about total destruction!John was totally destroyed,Molly just about and even Gail had her master plan tarnished by Tom taking a large chunk of her haul. Tom turned out to be a vindictive turd and his behavior toward Molly was horrible. He actually succeded in making Molly a sympathetic figure in the end. John’s little head totally ruined him,and Gail?Hopefully she diedvv FB in a car crash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The original story is quite silly, this one improves it albeit with a superman husband and clueless cheater wife as usual cliche in BTB. It is not really worth writing. The author needs to get an editor to cope with all those errors, missing words, and lousy gramar.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Cheating cunt got played. Prick boss got played. Boss's cunt wife did the playing . Tom traded up for a former whore. Who won?

Five Stars anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How dare anyone call the husband a "turd", He was the only innocent person in this whole mess.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Ending up with Jackie!

.

Niiiiiiiice!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I read it again and I still like it! The original story really pushed my buttons. This is the ending that was needed and it was very satisfying.

10sguy10sguyover 2 years ago
Well Written!

This is the only decent conclusion to the tale as previously written. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Molly got hers...THEN, Jackie got hers, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HAHA - A BLANK STAIR?

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

It feels like the cheating wife really didn't care about losing her hubby much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tom ending up in a relationship with Jackie doesn't ring true. She was fully complict in the plans for the weekend that destroyed his marriage. The fact she was paid to be there, and thus profited from his misery, only increases her degree of liability. If Tom truly felt something of great value was taken from him that weekend, he should want nothing to do with the opportunistic, amoral whore who facilitated the theft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Idiots all, authors and commenters." Can the commenter who said this spot the irony?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"We talked about personal things that I wouldn't with my husband including our sex life." - Now, that's a show stopper right their! You NEVER discuss your sex life with another man, ESPECIALLY things you don't talk about with your husband!

\

A new element here that John was pushing to advance the relationship.

\

"we would be on the same footing if I allowed him to have a weekend with the redhead." - No, it's NOT the same footing! You get a weekend with the man you crave and love, he gets a weekend with a woman he never asked for. She herself says it!

\

"John and I would have our weekend that we always wanted and it would be over." - They don't think it might just whet their appetite for more? Their current relationship wasn't satisfied with each progressive step.

\

If I was Tom, I wouldn't want her wearing her rings while fucking John, but would want it done by my order, not John's.

\

"I need one last time to remember you." - How long does he expect Gail to wait in the car?

\

"Please Tom, I didn't mean for it to happen this way." - How the fuck did she think it would happen?

\

"Oh my God, it is not what you think." - Not that old line! It's EXACTLY what he thinks.

\

"Don't you think she set you up?" - Yes, she had to know what was taking them so long, it shouldn't have taken more than five minutes to grab the last boxes.

\

"I'm sorry, I should have talked to you." - She couldn't, because he would have said no.

\

"In your world, if I loved you enough, ..." - I expected him to say, "In MY world, if you loved me enough you wouldn't even WANT this, let alone do it."

\

It's to the company's benefit not to fire her, or they'd face a sexual harassment suit.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Now that’s the way to finish the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Molly, the whore, got hers, and all for nothing. Jackie may become a wife and have a new name-MOMMY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

Women are no this stupid if sh loved and knew her husband sh was throwing away a lifetime of lov for 3 days with slmeball who thought it was all right to perv on married woman.n man who climbed to any pisition in a companisgoingto be stupid enough to throw away his career for a married woman he didn't intend to marry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's the way to finish the dammed story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"if I hadn't made that promise to Gail I probably would have succumbed to John's advances." - So her promise to Gail means more than her promise to her husband?

\

"It the way I'm sure he knows about the agreement" - There are other ways to be sure of that, like him signing the agreement, without humiliating him at the lake house.

\

"I can't believe my husband would trade a weekend with a hooker for me violating our marriage vows." - She had that right!

\

The fact that the company has an anti-fraternization policy helps, not hurts them, it shows that they don't condone such things. It's the company employees that would be in trouble with the company, not the company in trouble.

\

"if I loved you enough, I would let you have a weekend of sex with your lover and then take you back as nothing happened." - If she loved HIM enough, the subject would never have come up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not the same as the original story. The original story ended slightly differently. This one skewed that ending and some of the story. I also do not think there was any sex at the lake house before the first evening, after the jacuzzi incident. I have read it many times.

My ending would be when he leaves and gets home, he emailed everyone in the company and contacts what his wife and boss were doing with a relevant email header. This included his wife's Senior Directors. He uses Outlook with delivery and read receipts. This then stops further actions at the lake house but not the first lot of sex, (the time it took to travel home) they all have company phones and hence also get the email. Gail visits the husband after he sent the emails hammering on his door shouting to retract the email. Later the the other two arrive from the lake house and they all have an argument in the living room. The Senior Directors puts a stop order on the transfer to England whilst its investigated. After the investigation the Senior Directors fire both from the Company due to their Morals Code. He sadly divorces his wife. Job done. Why did his wife not listen?????????? Why was Gail keeping out of things letting the two take responsibility of their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@orion2bear2

"Women are no this stupid"

lol

LMAO even

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Got to love a good well thought out BTB.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous