Faithful? Molly's Story

Story Info
A follow up to Faithful? by kcfirst.
9k words
4.41
63.3k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,353 Followers

This is a follow up to kcfirst's story "Faithful". It is from the point of view of Molly and it continues on past the end of kcfirst's story. Thanks out to kcfirst for allowing us to take a crack at his story. I have tried to stay true to his story with just a few changes.

***

My elation at my boss John getting a big promotion quickly turned to despair. John's big promotion would take him to England, far from me. I ran to the bathroom and cried like a baby. John was my boss, but I was in love with him and I believed he loved me.

Yes, we were in love and married, but not to each other. While I was in love with John, I was also in love with my husband Tom. I never intended to fall in love with John but somehow it happened. After working with John on a few projects he invited me to be his administrative assistant.

John is a good-looking man and I was not oblivious to his looks when we started working closely. John had the charisma to command a room when he walked in. He had a way of making you feel special when his attention was on you. At ten years older than me, John maturity and presence that appealed to me. Working side by side we developed a closeness. He would never fail to compliment me on how I was dressed and looked, not in a sexual way at first. Somewhere along the way, our relationship became very personal. We talked about personal things that I wouldn't with my husband including our sex life.

My husband Tom was a very different kind of person. He doesn't have John pretty boy looks, more of what I would call rugged good looks. He is a wonderful husband and has never failed to please me in bed. I guess it was the difference that attracted me to John.

John's touches on my arms and shoulders lasted longer and longer. Handshakes between us turned to hugs. The first time his hand landed on my thigh we both felt the sexual tension. I was never going to cheat on Tom but I had to admit to myself that I had feelings for John and he had feelings for me.

As his administrative assistant, I accompanied him on most of his trips. John never overtly pressured but we both felt the attraction. I still remember the first time we danced on a trip. We went to a club with a bigger group. The others had all gone back to their rooms when John asked me to dance to what he said was his favorite song. It was a fast song so I was okay with it. When that song stopped, a slow song came on. Halfway through the song, I melted into his arms. It was wonderful to be in his arms.

John is built very similar to Tom; Tom is a little more muscular and younger. We dance every slow song that night till it was closing time. When they announced last call, John asked me back to his room for a nightcap. I was very tempted. I will admit to having moist excitement between my legs. I knew if I went to his room we would end up in bed. I told him no, I couldn't do that to Tom.

John insisted on walking me to my room. The kiss we shared at my door almost convinced me to let him in. My marriage meant too much to me to cheat on Tom. I rationalized that a kiss and some dancing was not physically cheating because I stopped John at sex. I was admitting to myself that I did have feelings for John.

I was ashamed of myself that night as I fingered myself to a wonderful orgasm. I imagined it was John making love to me while my fingers went to work. I had always prided myself on being a moral person. That pride would not allow me to betray my husband as much as I wanted to give in to my feelings for John.

The Monday morning after that trip I walked into John's office and told him we needed to talk. "John, we need to talk about this last trip. You know I care deeply for you but we are both married. I will not cheat on my husband and will not be the other woman to your wife Gail."

"Molly, I can see it in your eyes. You love me as much as I love you. We could express our love and our spouses would never know. I saw it in your eyes after we danced. You wanted me to make love to you."

I quickly cut him off, "John, I will admit it. I wanted to make love to you that night. I just can't, I won't ruin both our marriages. Please respect that." I turned and walked out of his office.

Our relationship continued that way. While on trips we would dine together and most times dance. The slow dances were our favorite. It was the closest we came to making love. John would grind against me and I would grind back. Each time he would try to convince me to come to his room. I would decline and share a pleasant kiss at my door. Back in my room, my fingers would be John's cock making sweet love to me.

I tried hard to hide my feelings for John from my husband but he suspected something was going on. He asked several times if something was going on. I told him every time that there was nothing between us. We were work colleagues and good friends. There were several company functions that John and I danced. Each time I told John it wasn't a good idea to dance in front of our spouses but he insisted.

I could tell from my interactions with John's wife Gail that she suspected something was going on between us. She confirmed her beliefs when she invited us out to dinner with them. Gail cornered me in the bathroom.

"Look Molly, I can tell you and my husband have feelings for each other."

I quickly cut her off. "Mrs. Decker, there is nothing going on between us."

"No, you mean there is no sex between you two. There is definitely something going on. He is obsessed with you. You remember that last company party when you danced so close?" I nodded. "He called out your name when he was fucking me that night. He said there is nothing going on but I knew before that he is in love with you. You just haven't given in yet. I can see it in your eyes, you will."

I confessed that I had feelings for her husband but I was not going to cheat on my husband. "Please, please don't say anything to my husband", I begged her. She agreed if I promised not to cross the sex line. That was six months ago. If I'm honest with myself I have to believe if I hadn't made that promise to Gail I probably would have succumbed to John's advances.

A week after the announcement of John's I was summoned to John's office. I was confused because I knew John was at a meeting off-site. The confusion turned to surprise as I was greeted by John's wife motioning me into the office. Gail closed the door behind me and sat in her husband's chair.

"As you know, we are moving to England with John's promotion. My agreement to John's accepting the position was that you are not going with him. I'm done playing second to his love for you."

"Gail, I kept my agreement with you. I've told him no each time he has proposed sex."

"I know you have. I confronted John about his feelings for you. John has admitted his love for you and admitted to trying to get in your pants. He says you have resisted his sexual advances. I think you denying him has made him want you even more. You are the forbidden fruit he craves. Do you realize that most of the company believes that you two are fucking."

"Oh my God, they do?"

"Yes Molly, they do. You two look like teenage love birds. I have told John that if he wants to stay married your relationship ends when we move. I have come up with a proposal to allow you to end this relationship and get this out of both of your systems for good. I don't need the ghost of Molly hanging over my marriage the rest of our lives."

"I will give you a weekend together. A weekend where there are no rules. You two can do whatever you want. Yes, including sex. In exchange, you both will sign a postnuptial agreement. That agreement stipulates that you both agree that after your weekend together you will never, and I mean never have any contact again. If you do, that will be grounds for divorce and 100% of the marital assets will be granted to the spouses; myself, and your husband. Your weekend will be at our lake house and your husband has to be present."

"What? Are you crazy? My husband would kill me," I said angrily.

"Right now, he believes you are having an affair." A panic look came over my face. "Don't tell me this is news to you. He came right out and asked me while you two were cheek to cheek at the Christmas party. This way you both put your feelings to bed forever. Yes, the pun is intentional. You show your husband the post-nuptial agreement and tell him that after the weekend he will know for sure it is over and you can get on with your lives."

"Let's say I agree to this. Why have him there? To humiliate him?"

"No, nothing like that. Having him there is my insurance policy. It the way I'm sure he knows about the agreement and I believe I can count on him enforcing it. I will have a little something there for him too. It will keep him occupied while you have your time with John."

"I don't understand, what do you have for Tom?"

"To be blunt, I have a twenty-two-year-old redhead. She is a knockout and she is a professional. A little tit for tat I guess you could say."

I stood there stunned. My mind was racing. My first reaction was that Gail's plan was the dumbest idea ever. Tom would never let me have sex with John but I desperately wanted to make love to John. Gail was giving me that option. The price was going to be high. Tom was going to know I cheated on him but we would be on the same footing if I allowed him to have a weekend with the redhead. "I can't believe my husband would trade a weekend with a hooker for me violating our marriage vows."

"Honey, she is not really a hooker, I would think of her as an entertainer. She is drop-dead gorgeous. There is no way an ordinary man like your husband would turn down a weekend with her. If I'm going to let you have time with my husband, he deserves something for himself as compensation."

"What if he doesn't go for it?"

"You say he loves you. If he loves you like I love my husband he will allow this one weekend. Once it over he will never have to wonder if your affair is over. He will know for sure. If he loves you, he will allow you to have this one weekend."

For some reason what she was saying made sense. I would get my weekend with John and it would be over. Tom would never have to worry about my feelings for John. In my head, I knew it was a bad idea, I was blinded by my love or lust for John. I agreed to Gail's plan.

We had two lunches in our conference room planning the details of the weekend. At the second lunch, John and I signed the postnuptial agreements. Gail went over each line with us in great detail. She said this was to make sure no one was mistaken about the contents. One of the secretaries notarized them. I should have been embarrassed; I think she knew what we were up to but I was too excited to care. I still hadn't told Tom and wasn't sure how to do it. Gail suggested that I not tell him till we were at the lake house. Like everything else it felt like that was a mistake but foolishly again I agreed.

Gail suggested that once at the lake house I would tell Tom the whole plan. This would be after he met the redhead. I would show him the Post-Nup and tell him that he was going to have the weekend with the beautiful woman. Gail was not going to be there, she said she couldn't handle it. I was to give Tom her number to call if he had questions. Questions, that was going to be an understatement.

Giving him only a few days notice my hope was to keep his questioning down to a minimum. Tom was not happy but went along. He was clearly suspicious about the weekend. I tried not to think about it kept telling Tom that it was a need weekend off. When I did think about the weekend, I assumed it would work out just as Gail said it would. John and I would have our weekend that we always wanted and it would be over. I would spend the rest of my life making it up to my husband.

I almost backed out when I saw Jackie, the redhead. I was now the one jealous. She was an eleven on a scale of ten. Hot and young with big tits. Gail was right, I couldn't see any man turning her down. She gave Tom a big hug and kiss on the cheek. I wasn't crazy about my husband having sex with this woman. I was trying to figure out how I would compare to her after the weekend but I wasn't backing out of the plan now.

The security guy from the company, Larry, took care of our bags then he had the job of keeping Tom occupied while John and I conferred on the weekend. He also had the job of making sure that Tom didn't get physical when he learned what was going to happen at the lake house. John and I were off to the side of the room talking when John pulled me in for a passionate kiss. We just broke the kiss when Larry made a noise that he and Tom were back. Fuck, Larry was supposed to let us know before they walked into the room. Tom walked in just and John and I was hugging. I'm so glad he didn't see the kiss we had just before they entered.

Tom knew something was up and was asking me what the hell was going on. John directed us to a secluded room to talk privately.

I thought I was going to throw up before I started talking. I took a deep breath asking Tom not to interrupt and gave Tom my confession. I told Tom that I was in love with John but also in love with him. I explained how the weekend was going to go and the agreement that both John and I signed. The signed post-nuptial was in his suitcase and he could read it when he went to the room. Tom pleaded with me to go home with him right then. I tried to tell him this was the best thing for us and that he would see it will work out. When he asked why Gail wasn't here, I gave him her phone number telling him that she would explain everything.

Tom told me that I was threatening our marriage but when he didn't storm out, I thought everything was going to be alright just as Gail said.

Dinner was very tense. John had asked me not to wear my wedding rings and I didn't. Tom looking at my hands, he immediately noticed but didn't say anything. If looks could kill I would have been dead right along with John. I don't know where Tom went after dinner but John took me to "our" bedroom. We kissed and made out for a few minutes when he told me that wanted to take a swim before taking me to bed.

John and I walked to the pool hand in hand. I was so relieved to see Tom sitting in a chair looking at Jackie's butt. I was jealous of her and her perfect butt but I was going to get John.

Dropping John's hand, I quickly walked over to Tom putting my head on his shoulder. "I love you Tom. This will all work out. We'll talk when we get home."

My heart fell when Tom said in a loud voice "GO TO HELL!"

John quickly grabbed my hand leading me back to "our" bedroom. He could see I had a tear in my eye. "Honey, it will be alright, you will see. We've gone this far, let's have the weekend we've always wanted."

John kissed me on the lips pulling me to the bed. My love for John overtook my misgivings with the situation with Tom. His lips were incredible. Slowly he undressed me till I was standing naked before him. "Oh God, you are so beautiful. I have loved you for so long and now I get to be with you."

John kissed me before taking his clothes off. I scanned his body; it was as beautiful as I thought it would be. He was not as cut as Tom but very good looking. My eyes were drawn to his erect cock. It was not as near big as Tom's but I didn't care. I wanted it inside me.

John lowered me to the bed before joining me. His hands roamed my body before finding my wet pussy. "I know we have all weekend but I need to make love to you right now," John whispered to me.

I spread my legs, inviting John in me. Slowly and passionately John made love to me. It wasn't long before he let out a loud grunt shooting his seed into my waiting pussy. We lay there cuddling and kissing. The disappointed I didn't orgasm was in my head; John came much quicker than I was accustomed to with Tom. "Oh well," I thought there would be plenty of time the rest of the weekend for John to make me cum.

It seemed like an hour or two passed when John asked me to take a night swim and make love in the pool. It sounded so romantic we quickly put our suits on not knowing who would still be up at that time of night.

We walked out to the pool thankfully not finding anyone out there. I grabbed John's hand when we got to the pool, "Oh John, this is so wonderful. I have loved you for so long, and I'm finally able to show you how much. I'm going to miss you, but we have two days to get in a lifetime of loving. Let's get naked and make love in the pool. Get your suit off; I'll get us a couple of drinks!"

I was just made it to the door when I heard Tom's voice, "HEY ASSHOLE."

I turned in horror to watch my husband kick John in the groin. When John dropped to the ground and I ran too him. I was trying to see if John was alright when I noticed that Tom was gone. Larry came running out helping me get John in the house. A few minutes later Larry went to check on Tom but told us his room was empty and our car was gone.

I went to his room crying knowing he wouldn't be there.

In the morning John found me curled up on the bed. He laid down with me telling me how sorry he was that things weren't going as planned. When I asked where the other were, he told me he sent the others home so we could be alone. He also offered to take me home if that was what I wanted.

I seriously considered going home but I decided the damage was done. This was going to be my last chance to be with John. I put Tom out of my head, determined to enjoy myself.

We spent the weekend eating, drinking, and trying to make love. While Tom's kick didn't hit John's manhood, it caused John plenty of pain. By Saturday night John was very stiff, and I don't mean in a good way. I tried getting on top of him to make love but it was too painful. He was able to fuck me missionary but I had to admit to myself that it wasn't very satisfying for me. I could see he was in pain so gave him the best blow job I could. He liked it when I made a production of swallowing his cum.

Sunday morning John had a deep bruise on his inner thigh. I was afraid it was going to be painful for John to have hard sex so I sucked his dick again swallowing his cum. We were able to have sex after lunch. While John was able to cum in me, I still didn't orgasm.

As much as I was dreading going home, I was ready to go. Gail was right, the weekend gave me the opportunity to get John out of my system. I did love John but I knew my love for him was not the same as my love for Tom. She was right about the forbidden nature, that was what had excited me. I was going to miss John but I was ready for him to leave my life and I was ready to get back to being Tom's wife.

When we reached the driveway, John helped me out of the car but it was really me helping him as he was moving so slow. He still wasn't over Tom's kick. John held me giving me a passionate kiss. He told me how much he loved me and how much he was going to miss me.

Just as I was about to say I loved him I heard Tom's voice. "If you aren't out of here in 5 seconds, I'm going to do more than just kick the shit out of you!

John quickly kissed me goodbye before driving away.

I grabbed my bag happy to put the entire episode behind me.

I walked into the living room to find Tom sitting in her favorite recliner. On the coffee table, I noticed the post-nuptial agreement. I started to say I was sorry but Tom cut me off.

"No, you will answer my questions before you say anything. Don't you dare try to lie; I want the truth. Did you have sex with John this weekend?"

"Yes, we had sex."

"Why did I need to be there while you had sex. Was it to humiliate me?"

"God no honey, I would never do that to you. That was a stipulation of Gail's. She wanted to be sure you were aware of the agreement. She said that way you would know how committed we both were to have no contact ever again. That is also why you were given a copy of John's signed post-nuptial."

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,353 Followers