Faithful? Molly's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The big guy Larry, is he an employee of the company?"

"Yes, he is the head of security. But you know that, I told you he is company security at the lake house." I started to get nervous about Tom's questions.

Tom picked up the agreement. "The name of the notary looks familiar. Is she an employee of your company?"

"Yes, that's Dana. She is one of the secretaries. I think you've met her." Tom's face turned into a grin. I was getting more worried.

"Those luncheons you told me about where you planed this weekend. They were at your office, weren't they?"

"Yes, why are you asking these strange questions?"

"Just answer my questions, I only have one more. How did you think this was going to play out?"

Tears were now running down my cheeks. "Gail said if you loved me enough to let me have this one weekend with John and then I would spend the rest of my life making it up to you." I put my head in my hands crying knowing how stupid that sounded.

Tom picked up his phone hitting a red button on the screen. "Questions are done. I will show you to your room."

"Good, I need to rest. Wait, what do you mean my room?"

"You live in the guest room now. That is where you will stay."

"But no, I want to go to our bedroom with you."

"You didn't think I would sleep with a filthy whore? Oh, I guess you did think I would, didn't you?"

"What did you call me?" I asked through the tears. Tom didn't say another word he just took my bag to the guest room, throwing it in. I watched as he went to what was "our" bedroom. I noticed that the door had a new handle with a key lock. "Oh God, I'm in trouble," I thought.

I cried myself to sleep not knowing what was going to happen next. Tom was up and gone when I got up. It was Monday morning and I still had to go to work. This was going to be John's last week and there was a lot to do before he left. I did my best to put myself together and go to work

It was hard to concentrate at work not knowing what my husband was thinking or doing. I had several meetings with John and my new boss, Sylvia. The strange thing was that I was looking at John in a new light. My regret for what we did over the weekend was overwhelming. Our agreements were drafted knowing that John and I would be required to have contact after the weekend for work purposes. With that in mind, it stipulated that John and I could have contact during this last week at work but nothing romantic or sexual. I sensed this was going to be difficult for John. More than a few times his hand lingered on my shoulder and back. Several times he whispered in my ear how special the weekend was to him and how glad he was that he got to express his love to me. Each time I would look at him and glare reminding him of the agreement.

I was exhausted physically and emotionally when I got home. "Home", what a joke that is. It was dark and cold. Tom wasn't always home when I got home but I hoped he would be tonight. I had texted him several times during the day. Nothing was received in return. I texted him again asking if I should hold dinner for him. Just like during the day, I got no response. My calls went right to voice mail. As far I knew Tom didn't come home that night or the next. I was worried that he just up and left me.

Wednesday was to be John's last day at the office. I had planned a nice going away party and even invited his wife. The party was very nice and everyone had great things to say about John and the fine job he would do in England. I worked hard staying the background giving John space.

As we finished up, I helped John and Gail load up their cars with John's personal effects. Gail took off with John telling her he was going to grab the last boxes from his office and tell me goodbye before heading home. Once Gail was out the door John grabbed me in his office. I protested putting my hand up to him, "John we can't do this. Remember the agreement."

"Shh, there is no one around, no one will know. This is our last kiss." John held me tight giving me a long kiss. "Molly I love you and will miss you terribly. I need one last time to remember you." We were kissing for several moments before he moved me to the couch. I should have told him no but I thought this was going to be the last time I ever saw him. Within moments my clothes were off and John's cock was inside me.

John fucked me but I had no passion for him. I just wanted it over but I couldn't bring myself to stop him. John didn't last long before he was telling me with a grunt that he was coming.

I quickly dressed before running to the bathroom to clean myself up. With several wads of toilet paper, I wiped his cum out of me as best I could. I couldn't believe I let him fuck me but it was almost over now. John and I walked to his car with the last of his boxes. He kissed me again before he drove off.

As I pulled in the driveway my heart started racing as I saw Tom's car in the garage. Just as I shut my car off my phone rang. It was John so I answered it, "Is he fucking kidding with this?" John yelled.

"John, what are you talking about?"

"Gail and I were both just had served and I just got off the phone with CEO. Your husband is suing the company. Is this some kind of game you two are playing?"

"John, I don't know what you are talking about. Tom is here, I will get to the bottom of this."

When I walked into the living room Tom was in his recliner again with a big smile on his face. Before I could say anything, my phone rang again with my mother's ring tone.

Tom looked at me and laughed, "You should probably take that, he said with a laugh"

"Mom, mom, calm down. Your talking too fast. Start over."

I could hear my mother taking a deep breath, "I got a strange email from someone I didn't recognize that told me to go to your Facebook page. There are pictures of you dancing with a Strange man and another picture of you kissing that man by what looks like a hotel room door. Under each picture, the caption reads, 'Company Whore'. Your status now shows divorced. What the hell is going on?"

I looked over to Tom, who was just smiling. "Mom, this is all a big mistake. Someone hacked my account. I will call you back." I hung up looking at Tom, "What have you done?"

"What specifically are you asking about? I've done a lot in the last few days. If your mom was asking about you Facebook page, I was just trying to help you."

"What does that even mean? John said you are suing him and the company."

It was the same stare I saw the night of the dinner. If looks could kill. "Glad to hear asshole and his wife got my paperwork. Don't worry you will get yours soon. But yes, I'm suing them both for alienation of affection. The funny thing is that my lawyer said that most of these cases go nowhere but he said that with the evidence I have, we have a great shot at winning. Gail's admission to me that she set up the weekend will go a long way to me getting a sizeable chunk of their assets. As for your company, did you know they have a very strict fraternization policy? I have to thank you for having such a through filing system. That made it easy for me to find your company hiring papers. Using a company employee as the notary would have been enough to go after the company but having the company security guy present and planning the weekend at the office will push my case over the top."

"Oh my God, what have you done?"

"Me? You and your lovers started this; I'm just reacting. You really thought I was going to allow you to fuck asshole and we would live happily ever after. We grow old together with you having your fond memories of how you and John cuckolded me that fateful weekend. Sorry to break it to you but I don't play that way."

Tears were streaming down my face as I realized the mess I had made. "Please Tom, I didn't mean for it to happen this way. Let me make it up to you."

Tom laughed in a diabolical way. "Molly, the best part is that you and John have royally screwed yourselves, pun intended or maybe Gail did. I wonder if this was her plan all along."

I was totally confused, "What does that mean?"

"You remember that you Gail had you and John both sign that post-nup. It stipulated that you and John could not have any contact after he left town. Just as important, it has another provision. It stipulated that you two could have unlimited contact for that one weekend including sex. Knowing that you would still have to work together for a few days the next week the document stated that after the weekend you two were not to have any romantic contact. The document was very detailed that there was to be no contact that wasn't work-related till he left the country. Certainly, sex was ruled out but It even specifically spelled out no kissing."

I gasped, there was no one around. There was no way he could know about John and I after Gail left.

"Watching that kiss in the driveway told me that lover boy wouldn't leave without at least one more time with you. I just knew he would try to fuck you one more time. I have a wonderful picture of you and John kissing not twenty minutes ago. Would you like to see it? Here have a look at this nice picture my PI got of you two kissing."

"Tom it was just a kiss."

"Yes, your right it was just a kiss. You might get a judge to say it was just a goodbye kiss and shouldn't invoke the post-nup. But I have others that are even better."

Tom handed me another picture of John fucking me on the couch. "Oh my God, it is not what you think."

"Oh yes, it is. John wanted your pussy one more time and you let him have it. Here is a nice one with your eyes closed as he is pulling his cock out of his whore. Don't you like the quality of photography? He looks kinda small, but maybe it is just the angle. Here you can see John's cum oozing from your cheating cunt. Amazing is it? He was in the next building over, shooting through the window of John's office."

"Aren't you very curious if Gail had someone watching as I did. The kiss in the parking lot alone would kick-in that post-nup. But damn, the pictures of you fucking him on the couch seals it. Don't you wonder if that was Gail's plan all along? If I assumed you would break the terms of the agreement, she had to assume the same. I can't believe that she would say here fuck my husband for the weekend and everything is forgiven. Don't you think she set you up?"

Oh my God, Tom had a point. "Please Tom, I made a horrible mistake. I love you. Please can we talk and work this out?"

"What? I have some input now. Let me think about how this went down. You didn't talk to me when you were devising your plan to fuck John. You didn't ask me to join you when you had your luncheons planning to make me a cuckold. As I recall I was not any part of the discussion to destroy our marriage. I was never given the opportunity to talk you out of your stupidly, but now you want to talk to me."

"I'm sorry, I should have talked to you."

Tom stood up cutting me off. "I'm going to give you the same courtesy you gave me. I going to tell you how this is going to go and you are not going to interrupt. In the next few days, you will be served with divorce papers. I have to get them changed to reflect your violation of the Post-nuptial agreement you go graciously provided."

"You can stay in the house till the divorce is final. That is as long as you stay in the guestroom. The terms of the divorce will be as spelled out as in the post-nup that you drafted. My lawyer said that if had I drafted this it would have been unenforceable as too harsh to you. The fact that it was your idea, or Gail's that you agreed to, makes it very enforceable. You will get nothing from our marriage, not the car you're driving, your jewelry, any part of my company or any assets we built during this marriage. I could even keep you from any of your clothes but I don't have use for them. You will get no alimony or maintenance or the house. The funny part of this is that it was your idea, or Gail's."

"Please Tom," I cried.

"Stop, I said no interruptions. I'm not done. You asked what I've done. I'm going after your precious John, his wife, and your company. I had them all served today. The best part is you gave me all the evidence that puts the company right square in my crosshairs. My lawyer is going to give them the company two proposals. First is that they pay me five million dollars and I don't expose a company plot to ruin my marriage and make me cuckold. Their strict morality policies are very much in my favor. My second proposal is that they pay me just $500,000. A bargain don't you think? The caveat is that they fire both you and John for morality reasons in a public but non-descript manner."

"But Tom, that would ruin both of us." He gave me that death stair. "Oh right, that is what you intend to do."

"Now you are catching on Molly. I have also sent your family, which should be hitting their email right about now, a copy of the post-nup that you signed along with a letter that outlines your plan to humiliate me by fucking John in front of me."

"Oh my God, you didn't."

"I still can't believe your thought so little of me that if given me a hooker I would allow your nonsense. I would never even think of cheating on you and certainly not with a hooker while I was married. You setting me with a hooker, does that make you a pimp and a whore? I will admit that Jackie is smokin hot. Did you know she gave me her number before I left?"

"But you said you wouldn't have sex with her," I said through my tears.

"No, I said I wouldn't have sex with her while I was married. I called her yesterday to see if she would help in my lawsuits. We made a deal; I wouldn't name her in the lawsuits or call her as a witness. She promised me three weekends after the divorce was final. She said something about needing to space them out because I wouldn't be able to walk right for a few days afterward. Not sure what she meant but damn my cock gets hard thinking about it."

"Oh God, Tom please don't do this."

"Hey, I was also thinking that you might benefit from being fired for morality reasons. I'm sure you can find another company that needs a company whore."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"As for John and Gail, I am going after them personally. If Gail did do this knowing she was going to take her husband for everything, I'm betting she didn't count on me taking a piece of it. I have just one question for you. Did you really believe that I would allow you to humiliate me like this and I would do nothing?"

I cried for a few moments while a searched for an answer. "Tom, I don't know what I was thinking. I was upset about John leaving. Gail suggested the weekend idea. She said it would be good to get it out of our system once and for all. Gail told me if you loved me you would let me have one weekend. God, I was so stupid."

Tom laughed, "We finally agree on something. In your world, if I loved you enough, I would let you have a weekend of sex with your lover and then take you back as nothing happened. Sorry, but you should have known that is not the man you married. I took our vows seriously and when you broke them and shoved it in my face, you killed that love I had for you. When I look at you now, I don't see the woman I married. I see a whore. I just hope your weekend was worth it."

I wanted to tell him that it wasn't and that I was sorry. All that would come out of my mouth was crying.

I finally called my mom to come to get me. I knew I couldn't stay in what was my home anymore. It was hard to explain my stupidity to my parents. The look of disgust and anger was harder to take than their silence. I called sick to work telling them I was going to take two weeks of vacation. During the second week, I was called and told I had to be at work on Friday for a mandatory meeting with the CEO of the company who was flying into town. I assumed that Tom had given them his ultimatum and I was to be fired.

After cleaning up as best I could, my father drove me to the office. He escorted me to the conference room and stated to all that he was going to stay with me. The CEO flanked by the director of HR and a woman I didn't know entered the room.

The CEO started, "Mrs. Adams, can I call you Molly?" I nodded. "Molly, I think you know why we are here. Your husband, Mr. Adams is suing the company for allowing an inappropriate relationship between a supervisor of this company and his subordinate. In the short time we've had to investigate this matter, it has become clear that company resources were used to support the inappropriate rendezvous in question. Our lawyers advised us that it was best to settle with your husband or as he put it, soon to be ex-husband. What I have to discuss with you now has to remain in the strictest confidence. Your father can stay only if you both agree to the confidentiality of everything discussed in this room or your father will have to leave."

My dad agreed as a tear rolled down my face.

"Your husband gave us two options to settle the lawsuit. Our lawyers have countered with a third option. That option will require your approval. Mr. Adams wanted you and Mr. Decker fired or he wanted very sizable compensation. We have countered. Mr. Decker has already been fired for morality grounds. We didn't see any options there. But we have countered not to fire you but up his settlement to one million dollars. You will be demoted from executive assistant to a general secretary. Your salary will remain the same, as will your benefits." He pushed a piece of paper over to me. "This is an agreement that spells out what I just told you."

My dad spoke up, "We will have our lawyer look at this and we will get back to you."

The CEO looked concerned, "Please do, but we don't have long to respond to Mr. Adams."

Dad took me straight from the office to his lawyer. I was shocked at how quickly we were sitting in a lawyers' office. I had been served with divorce papers last week but hadn't got an attorney, I guess I was hoping Tom would have second thoughts. After an hour of waiting David Wilber had agreed to be my lawyer for the divorce and my new employment issues.

Mr. Wilber told us he had reviewed both the post-nup, the divorce petition and the agreement that the CEO had presented. "Molly, we can fight the divorce on the grounds that the post-nup is draconian. The problem is that essentially it was drafted at your request. Had Tom pushed it on you, no way it would be enforceable. We can fight but I don't like our chances. Our best chance is to wear Tom down to get him to reconsider."

I spoke up quickly, "I want to fight."

"On this agreement with your company there are some troubling parts. Yes, they want to settle with your husband but if they fire you, you will have an even better case of sexual harassment. There are provisions in this agreement that would prohibit you from testifying in your husband's lawsuits. They wouldn't be enforceable but they could use them to attack your credibility. The main provision of this agreement prohibits you from taking action against the company for sexual harassment. That is what they are after."

I was confused, "John didn't force me, I did this of my own stupidity."

The lawyer looked at me with a serious look. "I know you believe that it was voluntary but he was your supervisor. He had great influence over you. I would suggest that we pursue a different strategy. We join your husband's lawsuit claiming sexual harassment. You will certainly lose your job if we join in the lawsuit but I think that is inevitable at some point."

The lawyer left the room to allow my dad and I to talk. I rationalized with my dad that if joined Tom's effort to go after the company I might have a chance rekindle some relationship with Tom and salvage our marriage.

Without my agreement, the company was not able to agree to Tom's settlement terms. I wasn't fired but the atmosphere was almost unbearable. I was a pariah. No one talked to me and the looks I got were painful.