Faithful? Molly's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,357 Followers

My parents remained supportive but even they couldn't hide their disgust for my situation that I had put myself in.

My plan to get back in Tom's good graces was not going well. He refused to talk at the divorce hearings and mediation sessions. When we demanded counseling, the judge granted a hearing on the matter. I was called to testify and grilled on the post-nup and my weekend with John. I tried to soften the effect but even my parents thought I appeared to have been a selfish girl who thought she was in love. Tom's attorney asked me one last question.

"Was the weekend worth it?"

I cried through my answer, "No it was not. I wish it never happened."

In the end, the Judge ruled that because the post-nup was my idea it was enforceable and granted the divorce without counseling. Tom was true to his word, I received nothing from our years of marriage other than my clothes.

My parents let me stay with them as I had nowhere else to go. I continued to work for the company but as a general secretary. It was torture going to work each day. I was segregated in the office and when I did see others, they looked at me like I had a disease. I was looking for another job but had to stay till the lawsuit was completed.

Four months after the divorce was final my lawyer notified me that he and the parties had reached an agreement to settle all the lawsuits involved in what had become known as "the weekend".

I was surprised to learn that all the parties were required to meet to sign the settlement papers. My lawyer told me that he thought it was Tom's idea so he could get one more dig in before it was all done. I was hopeful to see and talk to Tom, I hadn't heard from him since the divorce.

I did my best to get dressed up but not look eager. My lawyer and I were the first to arrive followed shortly by Tom and his lawyer. We exchanged pleasantries and I asked Tom if we could have a quick chat after the signing. My hopes were soaring when he agreed.

The CEO of the company and his lawyer were next to arrive. Both looking very angry to be there. The first of many shocks occurred when John walked in. His clean-cut professional look was gone. His hair was a mess, sporting a scraggly beard. He looked frail and sick. I leaned over to my lawyer, "He looks terrible. Where's Gail?" I asked.

Before Mr. Wilber could answer me, Gail walked in behind her lawyer. She was dressed to perfection. Next surprise, she and John sat on separate sides of the table.

A man in a suit walk in the room flanked by two women who appeared to be his assistants. The women placed packets in front of each of the participants. The man in the suit spoke up, "Thank you for your meeting here to settle this lawsuit. Each of you has a packet in front of you with the terms that your lawyer has agreed upon. Please understand that by signing the paperwork included you are agreeing to end this litigation and agreeing to absolute confidentiality. As you all know there are severe penalties for violation of the confidentiality agreement that is spelled out in the documents. I have confirmed that funds have deposited and checks will go out once the agreements are signed."

I expected Tom to make some grand speech getting his final revenge but that didn't happen. I guess watching us all sign the agreement was enough.

Each of the signed documents was collected and notarized by the assistants. One by one each party filed out with their lawyers. It was just Tom and I and our lawyers who remained. Tom asked if the lawyers could give us the room for a few minutes.

"I guess you won in the end," I said.

"You couldn't be more wrong Molly. No one won here today. I lost my marriage, what I received today was financial compensation for a diabolical plot that succeeded in destroying my marriage. The money doesn't make up for what I lost, but it helps. Judging from the look you gave John and Gail when they walked in separately, I assume you didn't know what happened to them."

"No, I haven't heard from either."

"Their divorce is almost final. I was right about Gail having a plan to dump John and take all their assets. The weekend was a setup. She knew he would do just about anything to fulfill his fantasy of being with you. When she threw out the Post-Nup idea he jumped on it. She had you pegged right too. You fell right into her trap. She knew I had a PI following you and guessed that I wouldn't stand for you fucking John. I was part of her revenge, she knew I would go after you like she was going to go after John. She had a Pi watching your now-famous last kiss and had his office wired with cameras. With that evidence, she is going to be able to take everything from him. What she didn't count on was me going after her. Because it is confidential, I can't tell you how much but I'm getting a nice settlement from Gail and John, well it will all from Gail soon."

"I have to say, I was a little upset that you were going to profit from you joining my lawsuit but because the company couldn't fire you because of your sexual harassment lawsuit they upped their settlement to me rather nicely. I understand as part of your agreement you are leaving the company."

"Yes, I hate going to work there now. I'm glad it is over. Tom, is there any way you would give me a second chance? You said how upset you are that you lost our marriage, we could get it back."

"Sorry, that won't be happening. My new girlfriend and I are getting serious. In fact, she should be here by now to pick me up. You should say hi."

My heart sank but I knew it was a longshot. We checked in with our lawyers and they were done with us. Mr. Wilber said I would get the check in a week. The money was not life-changing but would be able to get my own place and help me make until I found another job.

A black Mercedes pulled up to the front door as we all walked out. My final shock was to see a stunning redhead emerge from the Mercedes. "Molly, you remember Jackie."

I looked at Tom shocked, "But she is a "

Tom cut me off, "Not anymore, she has given that up." Jackie ran up to Tom hugging him and kissing him.

As Tom moved to the driver seat Jackie bounced over to me hugging me tightly. "I'm so glad I got to see you again Molly. I wanted to thank you for setting Big Tom free. He has changed my life. I can't believe you gave him up for a weekend with little John." She held up her little finger, "He was rather disappointing, wasn't he?" Jackie blew me a kiss as she got in the Mercedes.

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,357 Followers