Faithful Wife Submits Ch. 02

Story Info
More surprises to cum.
1.1k words
3.87
19.8k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NC_Coastal
NC_Coastal
526 Followers

"Spank me."

The words hung in the air like heat lightning. My young wife was on her knees, dressed in white, her head bowed so all I could see was her blonde hair. She looked smaller, younger and strangely quiet.

"Mel?" I asked softly. "Is something wrong."

She shook her head and said nothing.

"What are you talking about? I have no desire to spank you. What's come over you?"

She said nothing, walking on her knees until she was directly under me. Then slowly, she looked up, her blue eyes shining, milky tears refusing to fall. Melissa has an odd smile.

"I want to be punished," she said. "I've been bad."

"Get up, please," I said sternly, holding my hand down to help her up.

She gave me one delicate hand, still smiling, and rose slowly. It was unnerving.

"Mel, tell me what's going on."

She tilted her head slightly and puckered her lips into a pout.

"I've been bad, Daddy."

I was stunned, not sure what had come over my perfect wife of five years. I was more than stunned, I was a bit shaken.

"I need you to do something for me," she said, turning and leading me to the couch, pushing me down to a sitting position and smiling like she was possessed, leering at me as she slowly lifted the white, lacy dress she was wearing and bent over my lap. She wasn't wearing panties.

I was breathing heavily, not entirely sure what to do. I tried to say her name but no words came out. She wiggled her bare tail and turned her head, looking up at me with that scary yet suggestive smile.

"I need your discipline," she said. "Spank your girl."

"Y-you're my wife, Mel!" I croaked in a voice I didn't recognize.

"Yes," she said. "I'm YOUR wife. Show me."

'Wha?"

"Don't make me beg," she said. "At least not yet. I need to feel your power. I need to feel your hand on my bare ass. I need it right now."

My head was spinning. I was transfixed on the scene below me, my gorgeous wife bent over my knees, her ass squirming in anticipation, her feet in the air. I put one hand on her bare skin, and she shuddered.

"Yes," she whispered. "Do it."

I began to rub her soft, smooth ass cheeks, my fingers lingering in the crack as she moaned and raised her bottom to me. I had no idea what was happening but my cock was raging hard, harder than anything I'd ever felt.

I closed my eyes as she reached back with one arm and felt the head of my cock.

"Spank me," she whispered. It was the sexiest voice I'd ever heard, angelic and somehow seductive. I could feel the heat from between her legs. She was soaking wet.

SMACK!

She squealed in pain and horror, totally surprised by my firm hand, then giggled and wiggled and squeezed the head of my cock.

"Harder," she said.

SMACK!

"Gaaad!" she wailed, lifting her ass higher and making animal sounds. "Yesssss!"

Through clenched teeth, in a hissing voice that was both erotic and demonic, she whispered loudly.

"MORE! I WANT MORE!"

SMACK!

It was harder this time. My handprint stayed on her cheek as she seemed to cry and beg and buck for my hand. I rubbed her raw ass, and she purred, moaning and moving her ass in a circular fashion, my hand softly rubbing her bare, red butt.

Then without warning I smacked it with both hands.

The sound from the sudden slap of rough skin on soft skin echoed through the den. The sound of her reaction came from her lungs, a primal roar that became more of a growling scream. I felt a warm gush of cum from beneath her, soaking my pants legs as she writhed in pleasure.

"One more," she whispered. "Just one more, please."

SMACK!

She was crying now, bawling and laughing, her hand squeezing the head of my cock as she slid off my lap and put her head between my legs, unbuckling my belt, sliding it from my pants and tossing it aside.

"Next time, I want the belt," she said in a low, sultry voice.

She pulled my cock out of my boxers and devoured it, taking it deep into her throat, the heat coursing through my shaft as it slid entirely down her gullet. Then she began to bob her head up and down, faster and faster, making sounds I'd never heard before.

My cock exploded, sending ropes of cum into her throat as she made a muffled squeal and drank it all. I was out of breath, still in shock but somehow more turned on than I'd ever been in my life.

I was also quite curious what had just happened to my perfect wife. She stood and smirked, sort of her old self again, and kissed me on the lips, my cum still on them, a thin strand pulling as she slowly backed away smiling.

"I love you so much," she said.

And then she walked in to the kitchen, looking back, beaming. She was no longer a submissive little tart, suddenly transforming back to the tall and tanned, confident woman I'd married, her blue eyes shining as she lifted the back of her dress to reveal a bright, red ass.

"I need a drink!" she said.

I never took my eyes off of her.

"And what will my big Daddy have?"

"I'll have whatever it is you're having," I said, just slightly sarcastically.

"No," she said, turning and pouting, her hand pulling up the hem of her dress, her toes pointed coquesttishly. "I'll have what YOU'RE having."

The next couple of days were interesting, to say the least. I got up and went to work, but not before eating a full breakfast Mel had ready for when I got out of the shower - fried eggs, bacon, grits, honeydew melon, toast, butter, jelly and a cup of steaming coffee.

She was dressed impeccably for 7:30 a.m. Somehow, she'd added a lot to her wardrobe while I was at work - silk babydoll slips some mornings, tight yoga pants other mornings. Occasionally she'd be wearing a white sundress with nothing else on, her bare feet slapping the floor, her bare ass showing in the silhouette of the sunbeams through the kitchen windows.

The strange episode three days earlier wasn't mentioned. I'd brought it up once or twice but each time, she put her finger on my lips and whispered seductively, "Shhhh. We'll talk tomorrow."

Tomorrow has yet to come.

NC_Coastal
NC_Coastal
526 Followers