All Comments on 'Faithful Wife Submits Ch. 02'

by NC_Coastal

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You continue to leave us hanging as to what is going on. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It looks like someone spanked Melissa very intensely at a private school. And, apparently, not only spanked, if she was so sexually aroused from spanking. It means that punishment and sexual pleasure are interrelated things for her. Was she able to do without satisfying this need for so long, or did she get something behind her husband's back? But her husband would have noticed the marks, redness and bruises, and it would have been uncomfortable for Melissa to sit on her ass after the executions. Therefore, I think that things were like this: Melissa started fucking someone behind her husband's back and the feeling of guilt after sex sessions forced her to apologize and say that she needed to be punished. Probably, her lover will be present at the graduation meeting and everything will become obvious to her husband (if they are not betrayed by the behavior of a love couple, then someone from old acquaintances can tell the secret to her husband). Therefore, Melissa, in advance, decided to accept a more radical punishment from her husband, and the knowledge of what she was being punished for made her pussy so wet. And, apparently, realizing the enormity of her betrayal, she understands that she will not get off with slaps with her palm. That's why she said she was expecting a belt next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You've put up two sections totalling 2000 words which barely makes a 1/2 page on Lit. I'm not interested in reading this second section. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish, but it's not attractive to the readers. No score.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Totally short and totally boring.

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Dumb-too short-whats the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This wasn't long enough to develop anything worth reading. Nobody wants to read a 300-part series. Heck, most writers here write scenes longer than this.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Made even less sense than chapter one.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

That went downhill fast.

ausreaderausreaderabout 1 year ago

Again just enough to nake you want the next story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNC_Coastal@NC_Coastal
48-year-old writer from the South. Love erotica and have wanted to write like this for years. I have a big imagination and love to chat and cam. Just discovered the chat room here. I'm a work in progress, into everything and love to play online. Pics for pics. Open-minded.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories