Fake Hero & the Grifter Sorcerer

Story Info
Pervert sorcerer and lesbian knight fight and fuck.
2.6k words
3.56
3.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, I hope you guys enjoy it, please check out the end for update information!

Full summary: Kazz is the worst kind of sorcerer in the world, he's weak, lazy a hopeless pervert, and a scammer who thinks his life has no purpose, however after witnessing an incredible show of strength from a young woman he decides to put his ultimate scam into action to get strong and fuck sexy women... Defeating the demon king!

Genre: Fantasy, adventure, comedy, action, psychedelic.

Warning!: This story contains sex between: older woman/younger man, older man/younger woman, monster male/human female (orcs, goblins, etc), monster female/human male, lesbian sex, interracial sex, and many more that I will put here once I write about it.

Chapter #1: The hero of destiny...

"Please, someone stop this crazy man!" A maid called some guards to stop a young wizard from walking toward where an older couple and a young woman were discussing something.

"What's this nonsense? Who are you, young man? Explain yourself!" The older man was on the verge of pulling his sword and taking matters into his own hands to take care of the intruder.

But all those thoughts were interrupted the moment the younger man pulled a magical staff out of nowhere completely surprising the couple and all the guards in there, considering none of them had dealt with a sorcerer in their lives it was easy to completely destroy their hopes in stopping him, after all, wizards are the most respected and feared class of citizens in this world.

"Lord and Lady Sanstach, please hear me out... Alleena...Your daughter, she's the hero of destiny!" Declared the wizard completely surprising everyone in the room with his words.

And to say that there were a lot of questions would be an understatement of what was happening through the minds of all the people in the room, but... How did the peaceful life of this noble family turn out to end in this way, well... The answer is simple, for that, we need to travel back in time less than an hour ago...

"In this world, there's a lot of mysteries, but there's one thing for certain, this world is on the verge of corruption and destruction... A few decades ago the Elven queendom, the one that reigned all over the five continents fell and no one knew how it happened or what happened to the last princess, but somehow one day people just woke up in the middle of the night to see the demon king surfing through the skies with their four beasts of the apocalypse as they left a trail of colors like a rainbow.

And that wasn't everything, the demon king's army was accompanying them and there were a lot of creatures from different races that people thought were nothing but extinct some of her minions even painted the sky with dick-form fireworks, dragons, and other magical creatures accompanied the caravan and that was the night when the demon king declared to all the world that he was now the new king of the world as he conquered the elven castle.

Chaos, destruction, crimes, mayhem... Those were all the things people expected to see now with the demon king in charge, however, as time passed by the citizens of the world realized something, it was all the same, the only difference is that people were happier."

"Yes, that's right people... All the habitants in the world are happier thanks to the demon lord I tell you," I screamed to an audience of impressionable children who didn't look impressed despite the hard work I put in to tell them this story. "Now, please guys I need your support, I don't live off good intentions, please, just one coin." I took my sorcerer's hat and I started to move around the place so people could give me some coins.

Yes, I know it's weird for a wizard to be begging for some coins, but sadly the situation isn't exactly like I wished it could be when I abandoned my village, the world has changed and it's not good for adventurers, also, I must admit that I'm too lazy but that's beside the point!

In this world there are a lot of options for a wizard to work, you can be a village's healer, you can join the court in the capital to help the king with the "ghost kingdom", as I've said before, the world's only true ruler is the demon king, however, the demon king barely interacts with the people, it seems like the only reason he wanted to take over the world was just to take the castle in the world capital, demons are weird indeed.

That castle belonged to the last elven kingdom as was stated before but there's no trace or info about what happened to the elven race, the worst possible outcome is that they merged with the demons and accepted their fate, something that those elf lovers refuse to accept.

And while the demon king rules the world, the rest of the five kingdoms have their own monarchs, this continent's capital could be considered the capital of the world considering the elven kingdom has fallen and no one but crazy adventurers dare to enter into what it remains of the elven kingdom, and that's where obviously the strongest kingdom (After the demon king's one of course) lies.

Yes, there are a lot of opportunities for sorcerers in the world, and then you might be asking yourself, why the heck am I doing something so ridiculous like telling a story in the middle of a market to a bunch of low-class kids who don't care and don't seem interested in what I have to say?

Well, the opportunities only come for strong sorcerers, and there are two ways for you to become a strong wizard:

1.- You are naturally talented.

2.- You work a lot to become a better sorcerer, you do things like studying extremely and practicing to a point it becomes painful.

I wasn't born with talent obviously, and I hated the magical academy and anything that had to do with studying, the only reason I graduated was because I used to steal the tests, and also, I copied my classmates and even forced my girlfriends to help me cheat with my exams.

Even if just like the rest of my classmates I managed to graduate, however, I graduated as a mediocre sorcerer, I was assigned to be a village's healer, and the outcome was obvious, I ruined a very important potion used to heal a stational virus, but in my case, instead of healing the people in the village, it turned them into cats for some weeks.

You may be asking yourself how did I manage to solve the feline problem? Well, any normal and functional sorcerer would've called an expert witch or sorcerer to solve the problem quickly, but I was afraid of the consequences of my actions so, I took matters into my own hands and tried as much as I could to help the people in the village, which caused many of them to become victims of predators, to be honest, if it wasn't because an expert witch went to inspection my village, they might have remained in that state forever.

After that, my magic license got removed and I've been wandering through the world trying to survive, I've been seducing grandmas to survive through all the places I've been, but sadly they don't live for too long so my misery always comes back, it's not like I can't do magic but due to me slacking back in the magical academy I barely know how to use any of those useful spells, but even if I knew them they'd be worthless as my magic isn't that strong.

You see, the strength of a sorcerer comes from the soul, you need to strengthen your soul with knowledge and good actions, however, I've always done the opposite, I got addicted to all the worst kinds of addictions you can imagine and the most mundane things in the world and that only corrupted my soul which caused for me to be this weak.

There's another illegal way to become strong, and that's to defeat stronger sorcerers to steal their power gems, however, that's kind of a paradox because if you want to become stronger you need to defeat a strong sorcerer which can only be done by getting their gems that you can only get by defeating them and if you're weak that's no possible so you need power gems and, well, you get my point, right?

And it gets more difficult because during these days it hasn't been heard about sorcerers who do something like that unless they're already strong for starters and no one wants to risk their gems, the strong are just getting stronger just like the rich are getting richer.

"What an idiot!" A black human kid said.

"What a clown!" A half-goblin kid said before he ran towards his blonde mother.

And while they got back with their parents they didn't stop themselves from insulting me, I know I shouldn't complain because if I'm at this point in life is because of the decisions I made throughout my life, but still... It hurts to hear those words from low-life non-magical kids.

"I give up," I muttered to myself as I started to pick up my things, there wasn't a lot for me to pick up though.

I covered myself with my cloak and I took my staff I came to a point in my life that I thought I wouldn't reach, no other moment in my life I've been as low as this time, I gave this town the middle finger and I started to walk.

"Maybe it's time to go back to old ways of scamming and committing magic fraud just like I did in the old days, I don't want to seduce old ladies anymore unless they're rich... I've been banned from three towns already for those first crimes anyway." I said as I walked around this little village that didn't look to be extraordinary.

It had all the things you can expect in a normal village, a chapel, a market, a bar, and an adventurer's guild, though most of them seemed to be working average jobs, I don't want to have an average job, I have magic after all, and there aren't a lot of us in the world.

I continued walking around the village until something caught my attention, it was a big tree that I could recognize anywhere, and I smiled because my hunger was going to be solved right now.

"Mangos!" I said before I climbed that tree and right now I'm sure I look more like a monkey rather than a sorcerer, but it was all worth it, this tree seems ancient as it has very thick and strong branches which helped me to be able to get the delicious fruit I haven't tasted for ages.

I don't know how many I ate but there was one thing for sure, there must have been a huge pile of mango skin and seeds on the ground, and now that my hunger was satisfied I continued eating while sitting on a branch, and while I was doing that I realized something, this tree belonged to a rich family or at least that's what the house that was in front of the tree was telling me.

I caught something better on the next house, a goblin was fucking a younger woman without mercy, she was moaning like crazy and using my abilities to read her lips, she was more than enjoying this, begging the fat and not-so-tall creature to pound her more, but then this turned into a drama when the mother of that half-goblin kid entered into the room and hit the creature with a hammer, he fell on the ground with his erected cock covered in juices just like his face was covered in blood, I decided to look on the other way.

As I enjoyed my mango, I spied on the other houses around the tree to see if it would be worth it to steal something from them, there were some interesting things, a woman who looked to be MILF was completely naked in her room, she was laying on the bed with her ass completely pointing at me but I stopped looking the moment she moved her head and I realized she wasn't that older, beautiful young women are too common.

But there was another better thing that caught my attention, it was a presence I hadn't noticed before, it was a woman, the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, tall, blonde, with deep blue eyes and skin as pale as the snow, she has a serious expression as her hands were grabbing a sword that was attached to a stone.

God, her tits are so big just like her ass, and her petite figure makes her look so good.

"I got the power!" She said in a loud tone surprising me as she suddenly took the sword out of the stone. "Oh no!" She said completely worried as she tried to get the thing back to where it was placed before but her efforts were worthless.

"Miss Alleena... What are you doing?" I looked up and I saw an older man who looked just like the girl judging by their physical appearance like their eyes, hair, and skin tone, If I could guess right, he was her father.

"Sir Louis... I was just... Uh," the girl didn't know how to explain this, but the moment the older man saw the sword in her hands he knew what was going on. "Miss Alleena, you know this sword in a stone is a relic from your family, your father's going to get angry," the man sighed. "That's if we tell him," Louis added before he placed the sword where it belonged. "It will be our little secret," the knight promised her and she agreed with him judging by her look.

Seeing this gave me an idea, an idea that will change my life forever, and that's how we get back to the starting point... The scene of me entering epically into this rich family's house claiming their daughter is the supposed hero of destiny, a legend that's kind of popular amongst lower-class citizens, in my village a lot of sorcerers dream about becoming a member of the next hero's party to defeat the demon king.

"Lord and Lady Sanstach, I know that you might think I'm crazy but I'm not... I come from the legendary sorcerer village and a prophecy has been passed since

the demon king conquered the world and I've seen it..." I muttered dramatically. "I've seen your daughter taking the sword out of the stone in your backyard, that's the confirmation that she's the prophecized hero of destiny!" I finished in a dramatic tone.

And it seems like I really impressed the people in the room as they were staring at me with shocked expressions, yes, this for sure would convince them to let me take their daughter on an adventure to defeat the demon king.

I couldn't care less about what happens to her but she could help me to defeat some people that have wronged me in the past, in the worst-case scenario I could seduce her and turn her into my wife and so, my dream to marry a wealthy woman could become a reality, I'd wish she was older but I guess scum like me shouldn't complain about those small details.

Curiosity #1: The mango species Kazz is eating is called Mangifera indica!

***UPDATES***

Chapter #2 (Literotica): November-17-2023