All Comments on 'Fake It to Make It Ch. 01'

by JLCC

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlover 9 years ago
Sonja,

what happened with her?

JLCCJLCCover 9 years agoAuthor
more chapters being reviewed.

There are 4 chapters, all submitted. The other three are awaiting Lit review.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

JLCCJLCCover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate the feedback.

midvalley9midvalley9almost 9 years ago
Well, it's certainly true

If there's one thing that can be said about most women, "what they say they want" and "what they actually want" are polar opposites. However, the idea of trying to "play the game" is something I find repulsive, so unlike this professor I refuse to cater to female hypocrisy. Also, the women who fall for that kind of crap aren't the kind of girls that I (or any decent man) would want anyway.

Keep your sluts, I'll gladly pass them over and instead go after the mousy girls who are honest and don't get wet over any douche-bag who preys on their insecurities. if this professor guy was smart and actually interested in anything beyond cheap flings, he'd do the same. Will not keep reading because the content irritates me, but your writing is good. Different strokes and all that.

joaodasdesgracasjoaodasdesgracasover 7 years ago
This is fucking precious

I have to read a guy who claims white culture is being destroyed by 'Uruk Hais' and that women are biologically made to be subservient and only be housewives being praised and someone who rips apart modern ideologies. What else,gonna burn some heretics too?

JLCCJLCCover 7 years agoAuthor
Not a fan of heartiste?

Oh well. It's all fiction anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous