Fake It to Make it Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God your body is incredible," I growled as I pulled her shirt up over her head. She let go of her grip on my hair long enough to relinquish the shirt, and then her fingers were back, curled into the strands of my hair. Her skin felt like silk beneath my fingertips, with a warmth that seemed to seep into my very bones.

I kissed her along the lines of her collarbone, fingers tracing paths of fire down her sides as she arched into me. Her hands found the hem of my shirt and with a swift tug it was off, discarded on the floor somewhere behind us, and then her mouth returned to mine as my hand found her tits and kneaded them.

She gasped and arched into my touch, a sound that only fueled my desire more. My hands explored her delicate curves with an intensity that had her panting, eyes dark with desire as they met mine. I couldn't resist her any longer; hooking one hand under her knee, I pushed our bodies closer together until there was no room for thought, no room for pretense.

"Fuck, I want you in me," she moaned, her fingers clawing at my skin.

I grunted and growled as I tried feverishly to undo the fly of her jeans. My hands were clumsy and awkward, and I struggled to even manage the button. Nev climbed off of me and in two seconds she had them off and around her ankles and fuck was she a thing of beauty. She shed her bra and I tugged off my shorts, and we were naked.

Now if I could just remember this when I woke up...

12