Fake It to Make it Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the idea of dating a model sounded appealing, and I was wildly aroused by Nev Winters, I couldn't entertain the idea of dating her. We'd both end up regretting it.

"I know what you're thinking, and you're not getting the bigger picture." She picked up her chopsticks and continued eating, gesturing with them and mumbling between bites. "If we date, Cici will be forced to interact with you. We're best friends; we do everything together. Think double dates, weekend trips, evenings out. And she'll also see how you've changed, how you are kind and thoughtful and--"

I burst out laughing, finally unable to contain my appreciation for Nev's sense of humor. "You're great, you know it?"

"I'm serious, Beck. You have to grow up and stop acting like a child. I'll walk you through how to do that. We'll spend time together until you get it, and we'll announce we're dating."

I stared at her unbelieving. "What makes you think she'll come around? That she won't just think this is a sketchy attempt to manipulate her--because that's what it is." I pushed the food away, reaching to the fridge for a beer. I grabbed two and set one in front of Nev who glanced at it but pursed her lips thoughtfully. I took it to mean she needed help opening it, and used my forearm and a bit of elbow grease to get the bottle open.

While I slurped mine, she chewed thoughtfully, then sipped her drink. Finally after a few minutes she looked up at me and said, "I'll have to put on the act of my life. You leave it to me, and I'll have you two fixed up in no time."

I sat back and thought about the plan and how it might work. If Nev was putting her friendship with Cici on the line for me, she must see how badly this has affected Cici. I didn't think she even cared a little, but I knew she always had Cici's back. It might just work. Because as much as Nev loved Cici, the feeling was reciprocated. My sister couldn't live without her best friend, which was the only reason she tolerated Nev talking about me.

"Deal..." I said, extending my hand. "When do we start?" I could do this--pretend to be dating Nev long enough to convince my sister to sit down in the same room with me and hear me out. And being seen with Nev wouldn't be horrible for my reputation. Plus, if she really did have some voodoo magic to teach me how to take care of a woman I needed it. I did want to have a girlfriend and eventually a family someday.

"Good, now, let me finish my food. I have a pound to gain," she said, winking, and I pulled my food container back toward myself.

I hoped to God this worked. I'd never gone this long in an argument with my sister and I hated it.

12