Fake Taxi - Wrestling Edition Pt. 03

Story Info
TJPW's Miyu Yamashita vents some frustrations the fun way.
9.7k words
4
1.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own TJPW or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Miyu Yamashita (TJPW, AEW, Pro Wrestling: EVE)

Fake Taxi: Miyu Yamashita

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter, anal.

* * *

"The bird sounded well pissed off on the blower..." The infamous thick accent of the man only known as 'John' said, sitting in the Fake Taxi as he was parked out on a street, looking out across from the driver's side at a Nightclub. "Kind of a bit of broken English too from her... Not that I'm any Shakespeare from the way I bleedin' talk mind you!" He said, and while it might seem he was only talking out loud to himself he was well aware that he had many cameras, hidden and otherwise, installed in his camera that were currently filming him along with the inside and out of his cab. Full planning on at least one point in the evening getting in someone to his cab not to get a fare out of, but some red hot action.

"Oh Hell... That's got to be her!" He remarked seeing someone storming out, yelling in Japanese as she marched up to the cab and didn't even wait to be invited in, opening the side door and climbing in. "Fast getaway, love? No worries! Sit yourself down." He wisely said as she tossed in wrestling championship belt with a white strap and golden front and side plates. Reading 'PRO WRESTLING EVE' in green on the front with 'CHAMPION' underneath in gold over a black banner. The woman closing the door behind her and sitting down as the cab began to drive off as she pulled off a black jacket in frustration to toss it down. Folding her arms over her perky chest contained in a stylish white top. Her nicely thick backside encased in a pair of blue jeans.

"Waste of time!" Miyu Yamashita complained as she sat back. "This supposed to be... How you say? Title win night! Party!" She said in slightly broken English as the pro wrestler for Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling was clearly in a foul mood.

"Celebration, huh? Something went wrong?" 'John' asked as he kept his eye on the road, and not even being given directions yet he was free to head along his own route. Planning on going to one of his regular quiet spots he uses for filming.

"Wrong? Weak men! That's what's wrong!" Miyu said, looking out the window. "Can't handle being..." So mad she couldn't form the words, she instead made a motion with her hand to simulate pumping up and down. "Or even..." She turned her hand towards her face, pumping again. Making it obvious that she'd had her time wasted earlier on with a couple men, perhaps even more, who could even last taking a blowjob or handjob from her.

"Love, if only every bird I picked up was as honest as you are! Blunt and to the point!" The driver said. "But I'm sorry to hear that. Sadly a lot of blokes in them clubs are all talk, no action. Talk a real right good game but when it comes to playin' the field? They need to subbed after just a minute."

"It's a joke..." Yamashita grumbled. "I win big title match tonight! So I wanted to have fun! Have good time!"

"You wanted to get a right good shaggin', right my love?" 'John' said, but glancing at the rear mirror he saw her look across to him. "I mean fuckin'. Gettin' your end away as we say over here."

"Yes... I wanted action." She replied as she sat back, taking her newly won Pro Wrestling: EVE title and moving it over her lap.

"Well then darlin'... You're in luck." The smile was clear in his voice as he drove the cab. "I'm the right man you're lookin' for." He boasted. "Because I've got a thing for givin' got young lasses like yourself what they've been needin'... And as it goes, I've even had a couple of you hot Japanese wrestler types as well!"

"You are not the first man I've seen tonight... Talking big like this, but not deliver." Miyu pointed out.

"True, love, true... But you've got nothin' to lose by givin' me shot, right?" He pointed out, starting to work his charms onto her. "Just a lucky break you gave my number a call to me to pick you up."

"Luck? I just had this number from friend." Yamashita stated. "She recommended me as good service... She and another wrestler from Tokyo Joshi had said good things."

"Blimey... You talkin' about Itoh-Chan?" 'John' easily put two and two together with that information. "And that other one, the super hero? Hyper Misao, wasn't it?"

Hearing those names, Miyu's attention was a lot more focused now on what he had to say. "Yes! They said this was good service..."

"Oh, I bloody gave them more than just some good service, darlin'... I gave them a right good seein' too!" He bragged with confidence that showed it wasn't just an attempt to bluff. "Had them creamin' themselves in the back right there. In and around the cab in fact."

"You did? Hmmmm..." She eyed him up with a little bit of suspicion at the claims, but clearly she had his interest now.

"Tell you what, love? You give me a shot and if I end up wastin' your time again like those other blokes did in that club? The fare's on me. You get a free ride to your hotel or wherever you're headin'." He offered. "That way, it's win-win for you. But believe me, sweetheart. It's gonna be win-win for us both if you're even as half as good as your friends were."

"Half? No no... I am better! I am the best!" Miyu said as she took the title and put it down to the side on the seats. "We will see how good you are then!" She said, agreeing to the lewd offer. But going further already as she reached down, pulling her top up and over her head as she showed off her perky but rounded Asian tits. Tossing the garment to the floor before she continued to undress. Shifting her hips a bit to lower the jeans down along with her panties, showing off a smoothly shaved and tight looking pussy. Leaving her in just her footwear as she kicked the jeans away.

"Bloody Hell, love! You ain't wastin' time, are ya?" He chuckled as he didn't even need to sweet talk her or bribe her to even undress. Let alone seeing her as he glanced at the mirrors as she spread her legs. Putting on a show as she moved a hand down and started to stroke over her pussy as she sat back. Her eyes staring ahead as she began to self pleasure and making let let out a little gasp in the process, knowing she was being watched (well, as much as he could with still having to keep eyes on the road). "Guess I better drive faster then!" He said the obvious, glad he didn't put up the act of circling around a particular area like he does with usual target as he headed to one of the quiet, out of the way spots.

"I'm not going to waste more time tonight!" Miyu snapped as she stroked over her folds to stimulate herself. Not looking like she was even too wet to start off with, proof that whoever the unlucky guys were earlier on couldn't even last to get her aroused from the starter sex acts she'd done to them. Teasing her entrance as she trailed her fingertips across the vertical smile and made herself softly moan. "Mmmmm... I want action... You had better bring it..." She warmed more than talking like it was motivation. Sliding her finger back and forth as she made herself groan. Clueless that there were already multiple cameras recording this for some footage that would shock her fans not just back home in the Land of the Rising Sun but here in the UK and all around the world.

"Too right I will! If I can cut through this bleedin' traffic first!" He vowed as he allowed the TJPW wrestler in the back of his cab, and not even the first roster member of that promotion he's had there near-naked and fingering herself, to get herself worked up but in a good way compared to her encounters before getting into his cab. Hearing her moans as she stroked away across her snatch and sat back. Her eyes narrowed and teeth grinding together while her fingers slipped up and down against herself. Already looking like this alone was an act she's performed on herself many times before. Just never likely in the back of a lucky guy's vehicle before.

"Mmmmm... Do not waste... Ahhhhh... My time..." She said, even going as far as to push a finger into herself as she let out a clear moan. Working it slowly in and out of herself for a form of entertainment while he made the drive through the streets of city night life. Slow pumps back and forth as she made up for the lost time of the evening's disappointment so far to finally get some wetness forming in her twat. Knowing that she was fingering herself while being watched as that fact helped to get her worked up. Her nipples starting to harden as she played with herself. "Mmmmm... But if what you said is true? Mmmmm... And you have taken on Misao and Itoh-Chan? Mmmm! You might be what I need..." She admitted, and at the very least seemed to admit that the notion of taking on a man who has fucked two fellow Joshis, including one who has been a major rival turned friend and tag team partner, had captured her interest. She wouldn't likely be sitting with spread legs finger banging herself if she didn't believe it would be worth it in the end.

"Finally! Felt like I was stuck in the queues in the shops at Christmas with how long that took!" 'John' remarked as he made the turn into an industrial estate. Knowing exactly where to head as he drove in through the dark buildings, parking himself in behind some shipping containers in an era that he may or may not have paid a bride to to ensure any guards or the like looked the other way when he needed the space to film in. Turning off the engine off but keeping the power running so the lights in the cab were still on. Letting the fingering be seen clearly in the back as he unbuckled. Already hauling his shirt off and tossing it down to the front seat to show off his mature but nicely toned frame before stepped out. Already loosening his belt by the time he opened the side doors to climb in and join his latest target from the world of pro wrestling.

Despite the slight language barrier between the two, she soon had a sight that made perfect sense to her when he shoved his pants down. Seeing the thick, long white cock that he was packing -- the same one that's thrilled and satisfied countless women before her, including fellow TJPW roster members. Even still fingering herself as he stepped out of the pants, leaving him also in just his footwear, as he moved onto the back seats. "So, like what you see, love?" His smile was obvious in his voice as he gave his dick a few pumps to get hard. Only for her to pull her hand out of herself and instead take over the job for him and showing she was in no mood to hang around now, she even moved down to slip between his legs. "Right up for it, aren't 'cha? Guess I'm a lot bigger than those blokes who wasted your time earlier are, huh?" He said, starting to groan as she pumped away at his meaty size. Giving her a hint of why the other Joshis were so satisfied by him as he got nice and hard in her firm grip. Plus, as she stroked away, she was seeing that he could actually handle just a simple handjob, even if it was from someone as stunning as her.

"Much bigger..." She was at least impressed by the size, but clearly from the firm grip wanted to see if he could last -- unlike the other men she's tried out tonight. With that, she wasted no time in lowering her head down and got right to work. A moan escaping the man she didn't even know the real name of as she parted her soft lips just to wrap them around his size. Having to stretch a little bit from a thickness that she hadn't experienced for a while, and not just including this evening. Not letting that stop her as she began to press her gorgeous face down onto his price before smoothly rising up. The motion getting established quickly as she stared up. A groan of approval let out around him for the mere fact he was able to last even taking this as she bobbed along his member.

"Mmmmm... I can bloody tell you've been worked up tonight, love!" The lucky man said, seeing how she wasn't holding back on his meaty length. Already her dark, shoulder length hair swaying a bit from the energy she was putting behind sucking him off. Her slurps clear to hear around the back of the cab as she plunged her mouth up and down with force and a steady speed. Perhaps showing exactly why she'd already easily finished off lesser men this evening with oral skill this good, and she wasn't even past the half-way mark on this dick yet. "Ahhhhhh! Mmmmmm! Easy there, love! Mmmmm... You tryin' to pretend you're a vacuum on me or somethin'? Mmmmm..." His tone showing he was joking, not objecting one bit to this already fired up dose of head from this Japanese cutie. His big white cock fitting deep into her warm and wet mouth as she was getting her saliva worked over him. Her lips sinking down further as she figured out that this man was built to actually handle what her mouth could offer as she made him moan out.

"Mmmmmphh!! Shhhhrrrlllppp... Mmmmmphhh... Hhhhmmmmpppp..." The language barrier easily dismissed here with actions speaking far louder as she sucked off the older man. Her hand only finally moving off the base of his prick so she could reach over onto herself. Adjusting that EVE title belt she was wearing over her shoulder all too casually while delivering a blowjob. Staring up with more than a hint of desire in her eyes as she stuffed him further into her clearly experienced along with talented oral hole. "Mmmmmmphhh! Mmmmmm... GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHLLLKKK..." Thrilled to finally get some dick that could potentially handle her, she pushed down so far that it sent the thick head of his tool hitting into the back of her soothing mouth. The Pink Striker of TJPW not missing a bit however, gagging but pressing on to keep on blowing him. Her lips now having to fight to stay pressed around him as the sinful chokes allowed more spit to drool down and further coat him.

"GAAAAAAHHH! HHHHRRRKKK!! GAHH GAAAHH GAHHHH HHHHLLLKKK..." Yamashita's eyes narrowed with focus as well as the strong desire as one hand gripped the seat he was on. Pushing her face rather forcefully up and down, fucking her hot, wet mouth with that huge shaft even at the expense of making herself gag each time she pressed downward. Filling her mouth right up and fighting through the discomfort like it was just a regular match for her. "MMMMMMPHH! GAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHLLLKK! MMMMM..." Thinking nothing either of the splats of spit that were falling from off his length or drooling from her chin. The spots hitting onto the cute top she wore along with the strap and side plate of the title across her shoulder she was showing off. Her free hand across herself under her chest to hold it and keep it in place. A sign perhaps that this isn't the first time she's fucked someone while wearing a 'prized' title belt. Just clueless that this time the dirty act was being recorded, at multiple angles no less, inside of this far from legit cab.

"MMMMM! And here I bloody thought... MMMMM! That Itoh bird gave a crackin' good suckin' off! MMMMM!" 'John' gave a filthy compliment and wasn't shameless either about letting this beauty know she wasn't even the first pro wrestler he's gotten to fuck in the back of this Fake Taxi. Thankfully, rather than being shocked or disgusted, the reminder didn't even faze Miyu as she kept her mouth working away smoothly and swiftly along his shaft. The slurps loud and shameless as she continued to stare up. Perhaps even a part of her a little more motivated knowing that other Joshis had gotten a piece of this big dick. "MMMMM... You didn't need as much convincin' to get goin' like that superhero lass did though! MMMMM... Bloody Hell, this is some right good head right here! MMMM..." He said between his moans as his cock got soaked from tip to base as the saliva continued to drip down. Helped by her now constant gagging each time she pushed down to fill her mouth up.

"SHHHRRLLLPPP... GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKKK..." Another loud choke as she stared up. Managing to angle back as she pushed her pretty face not just down deep, but right into the man's crotch to get a long groan out of him. Showing her skills weren't just limited to being an Ace of women's wrestling in her homeland as she went from mere face fucking to a full on deep throat. Groaning herself around that fat cock as she stuffed her oral tunnel to a rarely tested limit, and at the same time showing why she was right to give this man a shot at handling her as he was able to survive being in such a snug, hot passage. "GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKK!! MMMMMPHHHH..." She choked again around him, managing to keep her chin pressed to his balls as her nose touched his crotch. Having to eventually, and with a slow reluctance, lift up after she gagged again. Pulling all the way up and off to let out a sensual groan the moment she could suck in air. Finishing off the blowjob with spitting down onto the crown and helping herself to a last flick of the tongue across the tip.

"Now that's some crackin' stuff there, darlin'!" The man said, sitting back with his dick rock hard and soaked in her drool.

"We fuck now, yes?" Miyu smirked as she sat back. Reaching up for her championship but rather than putting it down and out of the way, she instead wrapped it around herself. Securing it at the front before sliding the belt around so the shining front plate was across her stomach.

"Too right we will, love..." 'John' said moving off the seats. "And a bird like you I bet is down to get naughty in and around my little cab as well." He added, dropping a suggestion to see how filthy this horny beauty could get.

"You must prove... You can handle me, first." Yamashita's broken English still made a point clear as she now sat down on the back seats. Showing off a bit of her infamous flexibility with her legs as she spread them invitingly wide. Showing off her tight looking, completely shaved pussy that even the cameras could see looked a little wet already.

"Fair enough, love!" No complaints from this dirty cabbie as he knelt down to get into position. Noting how she hadn't demanded, and he didn't plan on it either, to slip on any protection before pushing into her. Going in raw to make both of them moan out as that big white cock entered into that tight Asian pussy. Her walls gripping his size already to again prove that it's been a long while since she's had anything of this size inside of her. Gritting her teeth as she adjusted to being stretched wide, while using her hands to grip her own legs to keep them spread as she stared down. Watching her twat getting pumped as this experienced man began to work those inches in and out of her box. Her moans starting as he slid into her and didn't question why he had angled his body a bit while only holding one leg of hers high at her footwear. Making sure that the sight of his big cock thrusting into her tightness was captured by at least a couple of the hidden cameras installed into his vehicle.

"MMMMM... Is good! MMMMM! Nice... Nice and big! MMMMM..." The former multi-time Princess of Princess Champion groaned out as her eyes glanced down from watching herself getting filled up to up at the man she was letting bang her. The look of desire in her face clear to see as she moaned out. Letting him impress now with more than just taking what she could offer, and getting rewarded with the pleasure from a huge porn star dick pumping into her, even if she had no clue this man wasn't a real cabbie and had plenty of experience nailing stunning women like her. "AHHHHH... More! MMMMM... Deeper! More!! MMMMM..." Simple and fitting commands as if her moans already weren't motivation to give her a good time. His inches gradually fitting in deeper into her snatch as she got more used to his vast size. Even making her shift a little bit into the back seats as the title belt she had around her waist jolted up and down as she moved against his dick. Letting him control the pace to enjoy the firm and steady pumps. Obviously able to give back as good as he could take as she was discovering to her moaning approval.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers