Fake Taxi - Wrestling Edition Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"MMMMM... I do enjoy a game bird... MMMMM FUCK... Who is nice and honest about what she wants!" He said before groaning as he eagerly followed the orders from the stunning TJPW wrestler. Pumping in deeper and deeper with his big cock. Replacing the coating of her spit she'd left onto him when this position began with a nice shine of her forming juices to further show her arousal. Along with his clear skill at this. Delivering a smooth series of strokes into that snatch with his meaty shaft. "MMMM... Unlike that Misao lass from before! Denyin' this was anythin' but a hook-up..." He added, reminding her that he'd fucked a couple of her fellow roster members before in the past. Seeing if the remarks could serve as motivation to get her even more dirty than she already was being. Fucking a stranger in the back of his cab after a night out of disappointing quickies, and all in a different country to her homeland with foreign men.

"AHHHH... I am better than them... MMMMM... Not just... MMMMM! Not just in the ring..." Miyu gave a not just confident but flirty smile as she took the bait without even thinking about a double meaning too the words. Perhaps a little caught up in finally getting satisfied tonight as she took his thick length nice and deep into her damp twat. His crotch starting to connect with hers as she showed that it wasn't just her mouth talented to take big dicks balls deep. Helping to keep her jolting back into the seat, fucked while wearing a supposedly prized and respected title gold around her waist. Using it like a sex accessory to make this action that extra bit hotter as she worked her body down against his pumps. Making sure she was stuffed firmly again and again. Only shaking her head a bit to get some loose strands of her hair out of the way as a little bit of sweat began to form on her stunning facial features.

"That so, darlin'? MMMMM... I think I've got a way... MMMMM! You can prove that you're ready for a proper, hard shaggin'..." He said, dangling another piece of bait for her even as he was more than delivering a round of pumps to thrill and motivate her to keep this encounter going. Looking far from the respected and feared beauty who has competed in AEW along with other promotions around the world as she took this fat cock deep to the hilt into her tight, wet pussy. While the older man getting to sample her showed off his ability and stamina to keep the steady, stiff pace going. Pumping in and out as he moaned himself and unlike the other men she'd easily finished off early, there were still no signs yet of an early finish here from here. A good thing, since he was drilling her bareback as she felt every inch sliding away into her love tunnel as she left his cock coated in a generous layer of her juices already.

"MMMMM..." Miyu groaned, watching him pull out of her damn but not quite satisfied yet pussy. "I never back down... From any challenge..." She fell for his well picked out words, giving a nod for him to proceed as she merely assumed he was thinking of a new position.

"Very well then, love!" His grin was clear in his voice as he let go of her, but didn't making her move off the seats. Instead, kneeling down in front of her and bringing her hips a little bit off the cushions. Holding those nicely thick thighs of hers to spread her plump backside a bit as he leaned in.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH... MMMMM..." In a rare moment of the skilled in-ring performer, she was caught off guard when his 'proving ground' for her was just his mouth pressing into her tight asshole. Rimming her as he began to flick his tongue against her tight entrance and not going easy on her either. Quick licks to make her moan as barely a minute in, her hips were already grinding into his grip. The fingers easily digging into those usually lethal legs of hers as he started to dine on her juicy backside. "That is... MMMMM!! Not what I'm... AHHHHHH! Used to feeling! MMMMM..." She admitted between moans, and tellingly made no attempt either to make him stop as she got a dose of oral pleasuring fresh after her other lower hole had just been fucked. Her pussy staying nice and wet as she now got an experienced tongue working over her asshole. Briefly licking her top lip as she stared down and let this dirty cabbie have his way with a part of her clearly off limits to most regular men, let alone the many who couldn't handle her.

For anyone familiar with the adventures of the Fake Taxi they'd know that rimjobs were almost a guarantee to either be delivered or received. So no wonder that getting to dine on some thick Japanese booty like this, the Western man kneeling in front of her was acting like this was going to be his last meal. Lapping away quickly at her rump, leaving the hole starting to have his saliva dabbed over her as he explored around. A showcase too that this was far from his first time eating ass with the skill shown as he made her groan out in clear pleasure. Helping himself to a fresh grope of her thighs as well as he munched. The saliva starting to drip down his own chin from how eagerly he's been working over her.

"MMMMM... Not many men... MMMMM! Are so bold... MMMM... To do this to me..." She admitted, and then again few men could actually last with her to even get a shot at this. One of her hands sliding down over the EVE Championship she was wearing as she put her own fingers to work. Dancing over her slick pussy to give herself some more pleasure while feeling that tongue probing against her tightness down below. "AHHHHH... Is good! MMMMM... I am... MMMMM... Impressed with this..." She was able, even with the broken English, express that she was loving getting her tight asshole licked between the loud moans which spoke enough already for this. Her eyes locked down, staring with desire as she let this stranger tongue fuck her backside. The Asian beauty self-pleasuring herself as both her lower holes were worked over by herself and this unknown man.

Too busy eating ass to properly respond, 'John' just kept at his work as he pushed his tongue against her tight entrance. Making her moan out as his kinky tongue finally penetrated to explore into that vice-like hole, groaning himself into her from the delicious taste of a woman, let alone a hole, rarely touched. Twisting and working around inside of her to savour the moment as well as keep her motivated for more action to come. It was clearly working with how she was moaning out and rubbing away at her pussy with her own hand. A sight alone that was red hot and made for a top notch porno for all the cameras to record. Her hips, even being gripped, still able to buck up a bit against the tongue shoved into her like she was trying to fuck him as much as he was with his darts in and out of her. All part of his wicked plan to make the most of a beauty who was looking for some good dick tonight and was about to get it and then some.

Another groan escaped her when he pulled back and finally stopped rimming her butt. "I want more..." Miyu hissed out as she sat up on the back seats.

"You and me both, love!" 'John' wisely said as he moved up from the floor. "So let's see if you're really up for a right nasty shaggin'..." He said, moving over to the side door and sliding it open as he stepped out.

"Ah... I have idea now..." Yamashita said with the broken grasp of the language. Following him and not even thinking about either the consequences of being seeing fucking out in the open now, let alone about taking off the title gold she still had on. "Step back..." She announced when she exited the vehicle as well.

"Bloody Hell!" He let out a chuckle as she stepped back, just to send one of her infamous high head kicks up to raise her leg up high at an angle. Turning herself a bit to the foot was resting on the top of the cab above the door, leaving her thick ass sticking out as she reached into the taxi. Grabbing the handle at the roof for an extra bit of support to keep up this impressive position to show off that flexibility of hers. "Even better than I was thinkin'..." He admitted as he moved up beside her to line his fat cock up with her thick backside. Having planned on fucking her around the cab anyway so this was perfect in more ways than one for him.

"MMMMMM... AHHHHHH..." The international performer who has won titles in the UK and the US moaned out as she felt his big cock pushing into her tight backside from this side on position. Her head tilting back and body tensing a bit, and not just from keeping her leg stretched high, as her tightest of holes got filled up now. Helped to stay in place by his grip on her thighs and not just to keep her spread for him to access her. And even with his experience at nailing stunning women, and more recently gorgeous Japanese pro wrestlers like this, the hung white stud had to ease in and out to adjust to this vice-like grip. The 'lubing' of her juices over his prick and his saliva into her still meaning he had to go in slow for the moment to let them both get used to the feeling. But clearly from her moans as she looked back over the shoulder at him this wasn't exactly her first time taking some anal action as she fought through the discomfort of her anal passage getting spread as if this was just another title match to win.

"Yesssssssss... MMMMM! So good! MMMMM! Feels good! MMMMM..." Miyu groaned her approval as she rocked slightly on the one foot as the other raised leg had her heel slightly roll as she held the position up. Leaving her thick backside sticking out ready to be fucked as she took his length in and out as he got the motion going with smooth and firm pumps. Her other hand now going back to her pussy, showing her enjoyment of this anal action as she rubbed away at her slick folds to keep the pleasure flowing through her. "MMMMM... Deeper! AHHHHH... Take me! MMMMM... Get that big cock... MMMMM! Deeper in me! MMMMM..." A simple command as she kept gazing back with narrowed eyes of desire and a dirty smile on her face. The sweat continuing to form even now out in the open air, getting ass fucked at the side of the cab she'd just been nailed in and rimmed. Already her moans going out into the air even as cars pass by in the distance. If any curious bystander had come into this hidden back area, they'd easily see a stunning Japanese woman taking some big white cock as this risky sex was well underway.

"MMMM! Oh, you'll get all of that... MMMMM! And a bloody lot more too, darlin'! MMMMM..." The veteran male vowed as he worked his thickness in and out of her snug asshole. Gradually sliding in another inch as her backside was now getting used to being stretched wide and filled up and lot further than she was used to taking. Her plump cheeks shaking nicely as he drove in while she rocked back slightly against the motion. Making the other guys who couldn't even handle her mouth or hand look like a world removed as he proved his worth. Thrusting away into her rear, fucking her against his infamous Fake Taxi and even outside of it, he still had a couple cameras in perfect position to capture his dick sliding into her asshole from the front side and back. Meaning her booty was getting captured being stuffed, and then the sight of not just her own self pleasuring from taking it up the ass, but the jolting up and down the Championship belt she still had on was all captured too. Either angle alone would be worth any high price for this interracial sex tape as this beauty showed she'd easily make a killing if she switched from Joshi competition to the world of JAV films.

Even being out now in the cool night air, the sweat was still forming to roll down the stunning body of the Pink Striker as she moaned out, even cursing in her own native language about how good it felt. Taking a big long dick nice and deep up her ass, even if she was still clueless about even the name of the man she was getting nailed by. All as she impressively kept her body held up in the unusual position of her leg stretched up and high like she was frozen in time performing one of her famous match heading kicks to the head. Leaving the foot up on the top of the cab while sticking out her butt in order to take his cock. Pumps in and out making her shift slightly but only calling out in pleasure despite her tightness and how meaty his shaft was drilling her from the side. Getting exactly the action she had hoped for tonight for her own celebration of a title win and a whole lot more. But even now not looking like she planned on finishing just yet now that she finally had a man, let alone a big dick, that was built to last and actually handle her.

"MMMMM! You are... AHHHHH... Quite the dirty man too, yes?" Miyu was able to smirk as she moaned, staring back at him as she felt his hands groping her thighs as he held her to aid in keeping her in place, stretched up and getting fucked against the side of his cab. Only glancing briefly down to watch her plump booty taking his dick nice and deep before going back to lock onto him with an intense and approving stare. So even if she didn't even have a slight grasp of his language, her filthy stare would be all the approval needed to show he was more than doing a good job fucking her up the ass. "MMMMM... You do this to Itoh-Chan? MMMMM... Hyper Misao, too? AHHHHH... Fucking their tight ass... MMMMM... With such a big cock..." She added with a groan as she kept on rubbing away at her snatch while her other lower hole was getting pumped. Juices dripping down along her inner thigh and starting to leave drips of evidence down on the ground below. Only starting to hiss now as the strain of keeping up such a lewd, stretched wide position alongside handling such a huge cock into a rarely fucked hole was starting to effect her.

Grinding her teeth together as she was caught up in knowing that even she with her talents in and out of the ring couldn't keep this up all night long. But at the same time not wanting to stop and miss out on the wicked pleasure from getting banged up her backside by this clearly experienced stud. Her expression of lust and pleasure more suited for a veteran adult film performer than the talented Ace of TJPW that she actually is. However, the decision was actually made for her. Leaving her groaning with more than a hint of disappointment when he pulled out of her already nicely fucked ass. Allowing him, and to the cameras that she was still unaware was filming her, to see the gaping state of her asshole from all the stiff pumps she'd, to her own credit, had superbly handled. A sigh of relief still leaving her as she was let go, and it allowed her to bring her leg down to stretch it out with a side kick or too as she got the blood flowing back through it.

"Figured you'd need a little breather there, love." 'John' claimed even as his own breathing showed he'd had a fair bit of energy sapped from finding out what intense needs this stunner had.

"No... I can still go..." Miyu vowed, eyeing up his cock again as she turned around to face him.

"In that case, darlin'? Fancy returnin' the favour on me?" He said, moving to kneel as he got into the cab but had his legs spread a bit to leave them half in and out of the cab with his feet out. Shamelessly presenting his own toned, mature backside while his still rock hard cock was pointing out. "Your friend Maki was a right game bird for this too, you know... Well up for giving me a tongue stuffin' too!" He made sure to add, without perhaps even knowing he was talking about not just another Joshi wrestler but a regular tag team partner of this stunning woman.

"Itoh-Chan might be good? But I am still better... In every way..." Yamashita said with a hint in her voice that made it sound like she wasn't planning on being beaten by anyone else, even a friend and former rival, at anything else. Even if it meant leaning in as she grabbed onto his ass cheeks to spread them as she brought her pretty face in close to him.

A shocking sight for any long time fan of Joshi wrestling as one of the best competitors in the world stuck her tongue out. Happily flicking against the asshole of a man who has just been fucking her and even groaning into him as she tasted him. Slowly tracing around his backdoor while her hands kept the cheeks spread. The look on her face still lusty without any hint of disgust as she returned the favour of having been rimmed earlier on, now performing the sex act herself and already not looking like this is the first time she's done this. Working over him as he kept his rear pressed up and out without any shame in his own right, especially with his big cock still hard and hanging down. Showing the stimulation he's getting from her sliding her tongue across his asshole.

"MMMMM... Don't be shy now, doll... Get that naughty bleedin' tongue into me and show me what a real game bird like you can do..." He encouraged without even looking back. Knowing he could enjoy the sight when he watched back the footage of the former Shine Wrestling Champion giving some oral worship to his backside from the cameras he's got installed in and around his cab. The dirty talk worked as he soon groaned out as her tongue pressed against his entrance as she moaned a little into him herself. Twisting against before swirling around the asshole as she was showing off some more of the tongue skills of her own to go along with the deep throating ability from earlier. All as this cabbie was up on all fours, happy to let his ass be eaten out with his feet sticking out of the vehicle and this beauty still standing outside of it as well.

After stroking her hair back, ensuring she wasn't going to be distracted as she lapped her tongue at his asshole, that free hand moved down underneath him. Catching him off guard now as she took a hold of that big cock and began to stroke him off. Pleasuring him front and back as she darted her tongue at his asshole and now have a handjob to the fat length that had just minutes before been deep in her own backside. A combination that seemed to be one she's delivered before but now had the benefit of doing it to a man who could handle it. Smoothly working her hand back and forth with a firm grip while patting her tongue against his arse. Leaving the hole nicely slick with her saliva and even leaning back so she could spit down onto him before plunging her tongue back in. The drool slowly trickling down his ass crack as she went at him with a lewd hunger and kept her palm pumping along his pole for good measure.

"MMMMM... And I thought it was just your friend Itoh who... MMMM! FUCK... Had the right dirty hooker mouth to her! MMMMM..." The driver of this Fake Taxi moaned out as he'd only asked for a rimjob but was now getting stroked off too as he moaned out and stayed sticking his backside out while on all fours. His ass being eaten out in a far from novice way by the pro wrestler behind him as she groaned into his asshole as she pushed her tongue in. Managing to penetrate the tightness to properly taste him and work her tongue around. All while jerking him off at a steady pace. Perhaps this being another sign that knowing she was finally hooking up with a man who could live up to her intense needs she wasn't afraid to get a lot kinkier as well to show off perhaps a secret desire of her own. Knowing that this same asshole had also felt the tongue of a long time friend, rival and tag partner in Maki Itoh no doubt a motivation in its own right for her to show off her rimming skills.

Lifting away, Miyu smirked as she let go of his dick and stood up. "Let's fuck." She announced, stroking her hair back and showing she wasn't going to go back into the car as she walked around it.

"Sounds like a dream plan to me, sweetheart!" 'John' said, moving to get out of the car as well.

"This time? Don't stop until... How you say? I feel the pleasure..." Yamashita ordered as she moved up, bending over the front of the cab and placing an arm up high onto the bonnet to prop. Making it clear where she wanted it as she stuck that shapely backside out and spread her legs. Her free hand down underneath herself and the title belt she still had on as she already started to rub away at her pussy even before he'd gotten back into her.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers