Fake Taxi - Wrestling Edition Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My bleedin' pleasure, darlin'..." He said, stepping behind her and knowing that she was in a prime position for the dashcam on the other side of the windscreen to record her. Pushing his cock back into her snug asshole and able to slide in nice and deep thanks to how used she is to his thick size.

"MMMMM... YESSSSSSSSS..." Her head tilted back in delight as her body tensed up, adjusting briefly as the still unknown man behind her started to thrust in and out of her backside as he held hips. It wasn't long before she began to rock back against his motion, shoving that thick butt back into his shaft as it moved in. Helping get in stuffed in so that her plump cheeks were hitting into his waist as he fucked her from behind. "MORE! MMMMM! HARDER! YESSSSSS... AHHHHH! MMMMMM! SO GOOD! MMMMM!!" She moaned out, not caring that her cries were going up into the dark night as she was fucked out in the open, over a cab that should be taking her to a hotel instead of being used as a sex-aid. Pushing herself back and forth with perfect timing to meet his pumps and with plenty of force too. Not just making her cheeks clap back with a delicious jiggle to them, but causing that newly won Pro Wrestling: EVE Championship around her waist to bounce up and down in time with her shifts.

"MMMMM... Bloody hell, you delicious little tart... MMMM! Your sexy little arse feels bloody tighter than ever now! MMMMM!" The experienced stud behind her groaned out as he thrust in and out of her tight back passage. Her walls clinging perfectly around him now so he could drive in firmly until his crotch connected with her butt cheeks clapping back into him. Making it look like he could easily just pause and let her do all the work with how eagerly she was working her asshole back and forth along his pumping dick. "AHHHHH... Guess you and your other hot little... MMMM! Wrestler friends have somethin' in common... MMMMM! Takin' it up the arse like dirty little vixens, the lot of you! MMMM!" He continued with filthy compliments as he moaned out in between his stiff thrusts. Moisture covering him from the effort and energy needed to satisfy the multi-time former Princess of Princess Champion. Showing that even with the many years over this gorgeous Asian that he has, he can still deliver better than not just the men who couldn't handle her earlier in the night, but of someone her own age as he banged her from the back. Keeping her leaning over the front of his Fake Taxi to fuck her and keep her moaning out to make full use of a horny beauty who needed a porn star fucking like this to properly get her off.

"AHHHHH... YES! MMMMM!! DICK... SO GOOD! MMMMM! BUT I'M... MMMMM! I'M THE BEST OF THEM ALL..." She purred out with a look over the shoulder as she got fucked over this car. Her title belt around her waist coming close to hinting the bonnet she was leaning against as she shoved herself back and forth. Taking as good as she was giving back as that huge cock drove in balls deep over and over into her tight, juicy backside. So lost in the pleasure of this, as clearly seen by being happy to fuck out in the open like this, that her hand underneath herself went from just rubbing away to full on finger fucking. Pumping in and out of her soaking slot, sending the digits in to the knuckles, as the juices dripped down her inner thighs as she took this butt fucking. "MMMMM... I FUCK... AHHHHH! FUCK.... MMMM.. I FUCK LIKE A CHAMPION! OOOOOOOOOOOH!!" She added with a wicked smile before looking ahead. Groaning out as she took that piston motion in and out of her rear. The clap of her cheeks driving back to meet him as he pumped in ringing out with their moans into the dark night sky. Sweat starting to fall from off her body to hit onto the paintwork of the vehicle she's been banged in and around as she looked like putting in far more effort now than she'd need to even when competing in the match earlier on in the night to win the same title she was now being fucked wearing.

As the native of Fukuoka, Japan stared forward at the front glass, she was clueless that the camera on the dashboard, designed for recording traffic and insurance claims, was filming a far more kind of erotic footage right now. Capturing the look of pure pleasure across her already stunning enough face as she stared head. Staying held up with the one arm since the other was busy finger banging herself so furiously, so that unintentionally the light jiggle of her perky tits was seen to as she bucked back and forth. Strands of her dark hair across her face but she was too lost in the delight of getting the sort of hard, deep ass fucking that she's been craving for so long to care. Clearly her body, along with that plump backside, built for this kind of hard fucking and still having no idea she was actually being nailed by a seasoned skin flick star than just a common cab driver.

"MMMMM! YES! CLOSE! AHHHH! MORE! DON'T STOP! MMMMM!" She moaned out as she rocked back and forth into him. That hard smack of her rump hitting his body still sounding out to mark her being filled up to the hilt into her back passage by every fat inch of his length. Looking like she was built for interracial action as her Asian ass clapped into his body to take that big white dick again and again. Her fingers soaked as she plunged them up into her slot rapidly as the pleasure built up. "AHHHHH YES! YES! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She moaned out as her head tilted back again in delight with closed eyes as she felt a long overdue limit finally being reached. Getting off on being fucked up the ass by a man she didn't even know the name of as he played his part, thrusting away into that still tight but now very familiar anal tunnel of hers.

Long, loud groans escaping the both of them as she finally reached her orgasm. Miyu gasping out as her body tensed up and she slammed a palm down onto the bonnet she was being fucked over almost like a tap out, admitting how good this dick was as if her moans didn't already prove how much she was loving this. The other hand switching, like she didn't even need to think it over, from fingering to back to rubbing. Leaving her snatch squirting rather than merely just cumming. Making a mess over the paintwork of the cab she's been fucked over as the spray hit it and dripped down. Giving him another major test in the process as her back passage gripped his prick once again for a last burst of tightness in response to her peak. Managing to last and keep on thrusting away into her so she could ride out all those waves of pleasure. Even though her still pumping rubbing digits across her soaking, wet pussy would have easily done the job alone. A wide smile across her face by the time he finally pulled out as she had to press against the car for a moment to recover.

"Bleedin' Hell, darlin'! You near tried to snap my poor man off with that arse of yours!" 'John' joked as he stepped back. "Need a hand, love?" He offered as she pushed herself off from his cab.

"I'm... I'm fine..." Miyu panted out as she shakily stood up. "Still hard?" She noted, glancing at his dick.

"Not for much longer, doll!" He said, motioning for her to follow as he moved around to the open side door. "Here, sit down and let finish off."

"OK..." She agreed, following him and taking a seat on the edge of the floor into the cab to be perched half in and out. "Actually? Let me do something..." She said as he gripped his shaft. Unwrapping the EVE Championship from around her waist as she held it in her hands, and held it underneath her chin as she smirked up at him. "I heard a former Champion of this title... Once did something with a title she won later in her life..."

"MMMM... Whatever floats your boat, love!" He didn't question what she was referencing, not being a major history buff about women's wrestling. All he knew was that he was jerking off and aiming down at that gorgeous face and the title she was now lifting up as a bonus target. Leaning a little bit over from the side as his other hand held the door that was kept open. Groaning out as he throbbed in his grip and rapidly stroked away after doing his job to get her all worked up and well fucked. Deliberately making her sit here too so that once again his hidden cameras could capture a nice money shot to cap off this ride on the Fake Taxi.

That arriving as he let out a deep grunt. Aiming down as he stroked off and started to blast shots of thick spunk across Miyu's face to make her groan in approval. Feeling the ropes splatter over her cheek, nose and mouth with some catching into her long dark hair at the side of her head and the loose strands stuck over her. But since she'd demanded it, he made sure to pump away and send some spunk down onto the shining gold plate and the green lettering and logo of the prized title belt she'd only won this evening. Already treating it as an accessory to this sex as she smirked and watched the belt get stained over the metal. Waiting until he was flicking the last drips down onto it before she lifted the title up to the other side of her face. Bringing it up close to herself like a version of the in-ring pose she does for matches as she deliberately rubbed the plate into herself, smearing cum off it onto her other cheek to coat it. Even going the extra mile by turning to run her tongue briefly up it, stealing a taste of that jizz in the process.

"Blimey, darlin'! Think you might make the bosses of that company mad if they saw you doin' that to their title!" 'John' remarked as he stepped back to get a good look at the mess he'd made over her and that Championship.

Miyu just shrugged her shoulders. "Oh, they would hate it... But if they have a problem with it? They can find someone to beat me." She boldly said with a grin.

"And I don't think anyone's gonna do that any year soon... If how good you are as a shag is any indication!" He added. "But tell you what, love. Hop back in. I'll let you get cleaned up and then I'll take you back to your hotel." He said, moving around the cab. Opening up the boot as he picked up a towel from a side pocket there.

"For free?" She questioned as he came back to hand her it. "I suppose I have earned it, yes?" Yamashita smiled again, and tellingly used the towel first on her own face before cleaning up the title she'd just had sprayed as well.

"You said it love, not me..." 'John' remarked, reaching into the cab to grab his jeans. "Just like your friends from back home did as well... Oh, and speakin' of that? Make sure when you get back, feel free to let any other of your friends know about my... Personal services, shall we say..." He added, remembering how she'd mentioned his number had been 'recommended'. "I'm always up for givin' some fine young ladies like yourself a little ride in the back of me old cab here..." And he didn't need to hide the truth with that statement. Even if he didn't mention the fact he'd been filming her since the start of things, just like the others... And possibly like more to come in the future!

* * *

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas for either future stories to write, or for specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!