Fake Taxi - Wrestling Edition Pt.05

Story Info
Outdoor orgy with Anna Jay, Maki Itoh & Skye Blue.
17.4k words
3.67
2.1k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own TJPW, AEW or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Anna Jay (AEW), Maki Itoh (TJPW), Skye Blue (AEW, ROH)

Fake Taxi: All-In Orgy

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MMF, MFF, MMMF, FF, oral, inter, anal.

* * *

It was an unusual start to the usual episode of Fake Taxi as while the infamous black cab was driving along, it wasn't through the streets of that famous city in Merry Old England. Instead, looking like driving through a more country or at the very least woodland area.

"So, let me get this right, ladies..." The familiar thick English accent of the driver only known as 'John' said as he drove the cab. "You birds were flown all the way over here for some special super show that's going on at the famous little Arena back in the city tomorrow... But none of you fine birds are actually gonna be on the show?" He questioned, still not fully understanding the ins and out of the pro wrestling world even though he's banged already a more than generous handful of stunning female grapplers in the past.

"It's fucking bullshit!!" Maki Itoh, not even a full-time part of the AEW roster but a guest star, said with a snap in her voice. "Fucking sucks! Bullshit! Fuck fuck fuck!" Her famously foul mouth ranted as she was clad in a classic Idol-styled uniform ring attire of plaid red and black with black bows, accessories and long boots to go with her brightly dyed red with black hair, styled in two pigtails at the sides.

"So you called me up, your old friend the 'local cabbie' and said you wanted a good old time like last time, huh?" 'John' said with a chuckle. "Just like you heard a few of your nice friends from back home enjoyed with me as well, right? Not that, no offence to you two crackin' birds, you two ain't lookin' fine yourselves." He said, glancing at the two other women in the back of his cab on either side of Maki.

"There's a damn reason why I'm The Star of The Show and you're looking at it." Anna Jay smugly said, brushing her long, light and blonde hair back. The AEW starlet was also in her ring attire of a set of tight black bottoms to hug her rounded ass and a matching 'Anna Jay A.S.' branded top that rested nicely against her rounded tits. "Although it's real odd to demand me dress up like this for a drive out to... What are we doing again?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean, I thought we were going on some sort of sightseeing! Not this kind of adventure!" Skye Blue, another member of the full-time roster of AEW said with a cute laugh. Her ring costume also showed off her stunning body with, fittingly for her name, blue with yellow trim shorts and top that rode up to show off her juicy, thick ass and give her often overlooked rounded and nicely sized tits a good view too. All topped off with a signature black snapback hat with her long dark with blue highlights hair hanging out from under it.

"Oh, it's a right adventure, my loves! And here we are..." 'John' said, driving into a clearing and seeing that ahead of them in the open, grassy area were a few other taxi cabs around as he parked up in a gap set aside for him to turn the engine off. While in clear view for the women to see were some cameras already set up on tripods for multiple angles. Going along nicely with the more hidden ones in this car and the others. "Hop on out! Got a couple of blokes I'd like you to meet." He said, stepping out first to walk around and open the side door.

"What the fuck is this? Some loser's form of car show?" Anna rudely said.

"Are those... Some people in the bushes over there? Hello??" Skye looked out into the trees in the distance as some rustling was heard of the website crew members darting to hide away as the action unfolded.

"Fuck all that! We came here to FUCK!!" Maki shoved her way through the other women. "Where's the fucking DICK I was promised??" She demanded, causing both of the beauties behind her to exchange confused looks.

Right on time, two of the other Fake Taxis opened up their side doors to make the women gasp as they stared. Both of them experienced European male porn stars in the form of black stud Joss Lescaf and white hunk Danny D. Oh, and the fact that both men were completely naked and rock hard made it clear what was going on.

"Let's fucking go!!" Maki grinned, looking between the men.

"What the fuck?? Is this a fucking joke??" Anna protested, but even with her tone she too couldn't help but glance at those big dicks. Like they're the biggest she's seen up close and in person in her young life.

"God, this is like one of those porn sites! Where they fuck out in the open with a big old orgy!" Skye said with a laugh, getting a look from Jay. "I mean, uh, so I've heard!" She claimed, biting down on her lower lip.

"Come on! I didn't fucking ditch being bored backstage at a show I'm not fucking on just to talk!" Itoh said, storming forward. "You! You're gonna be my new fucking Simp!" She said, marching up to Joss as he smiled and gave an approving nod.

"Well fuck... I'd better get whatever is being filmed on those cameras before this is over with! I've got a damn reputation as part of the J.A.S. you know!" Anna claimed as he walked across the grass and approached Danny. "Good looking dick, I'll give you that... Bigger than my..." She stopped herself, about to make a statement about the relationship she was in. "Fuck it. Let's see what you can do." She said, motioning to one of the cars.

"Guess that's you and me, darlin'..." 'John' said as he stepped forwards Skye.

"Best 'til last, maybe?" Skye said with a smile. "So, are just gonna..."

"Allow me, love!" He said, turning her around to face the Taxi that had just driven them all here.

"What do you... Hey!!" She laughed, looking over her shoulder when he just yanked down her wrestling bottoms to expose that huge, juicy ass that's not only world-class but perhaps one of if not the thickest in the business today. "At least tell me your name first!" She teased but didn't object as she stepped out of her bottoms as they got tossed aside and out of the way.

"Sorry, love! But with an arse lookin' this good? No way I can't have a feast..." 'John' said, spreading those thick cheeks and leaning in. Making Skye gasp as he went straight to work, pushing his tongue against her super tight asshole as she began to groan out. That fat ass sticking out as she bent over the car hood with both hands, keeping her legs spread as he started to lap at her. Groaning from the delicious taste of the American's juicy rump as his fingers easily dug into that ample flesh. Leaving her to stare back over her shoulder and moan as she took a rimjob from his experienced tongue as she squirmed a bit. Like either she wasn't used to having her ass eaten out anyway, or just never had it so good and he's barely gotten started.

"Mmmmmm! Fuck! This is so fucking wild! Mmmmm..." Blue moaned out, pushing her hips back against the older man's features as she felt his tongue patting and probing at her tightness. Shifting a bit as she stayed bent over so she could rock back on her heels to work her booty against him and that hungry tongue. Finding out first-hand the experience of his tongue as he left her asshole coated with saliva from the swirls around the entrance and the pushes into that snug hole. "Ooooooooh fuck! Mmmmmm! Guess with how much... Mmmmm! My ass hangs out of my gear... Mmmmm! It fucking figures someone would want to do this..." She said with a cute laugh before moaning again, not even knowing that this experienced pervert was more interested in just tongue fucking her thick backside than her actual line of work. Her moans showed his skill was working to get her warmed up for the action to come.

The man dining on that fat arse only briefly lifted a hand just to bring it sharply down onto her cheek, making her groan and not from any lasting pain as she got a thrill while her ass jiggled nicely. His hands went back to deeply squeezing the flesh, and making sure to keep it spread not just for his ease of access, but so he could let the cameras get a decent look of his tongue flicking out at her asshole. Her pussy started to get wet as well as he probed at her and pushed in to properly sample her butt. Keeping her moaning from the feeling as he worked in as far as he could with a tunnel that seemed to be rarely used for this kind of lewd activity, and not just for this outdoors orgy that was starting to unfold. Not that right now her attention was on any of the other fellow wrestlers here as she stared down at his face being buried into her rounded cheeks as she backed that ass up against his tongue.

"MMMMMMPHHHH! MMMMMM!! GAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK..." Across the way, Maki Itoh was on her knees sucking away on the thick, long, black cock of Joss as he was leaning slightly against the door of another of the cars. Stuffing her infamously foul mouth full with his dick to the point of gagging away onto him. Already leaving his inches soaked with her saliva as she drove his size in and made the crown smack into the back of her oral hole. Leaving her pigtails swinging as her lips fought to stay wrapped around this length that was far bigger than what she was used to back in her homeland. "GAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMM! HHHHRRRLLLKKK... GAAAAAAAHHH!!" Lustful gags along with muffled moans as the former Idol singer stared up with narrowed eyes full of sin. Eagerly face fucking herself on his big dick and easily making him moan out as he took this hot blowjob. Going hands-free as she had her arms behind her back to just work her head along his pole. Showing her skull was more than just for use as a weapon in the ring as she dished out a deep round of loud and slobbering slurps.

Lescaf just stood and moaned as he took the sucking off from the gorgeous TJPW roster member and multi-time Champion. Her pretty face slid smoothly and quickly along his shaft to make sure her saliva was coating him from tip to base. Even at the expense of it dripping off his pole to leave splats over her Idol-themed ring attire as she drooled with each new gag she let out. He wasn't going to stop her from the intense way she was dining on his rod and with his experience with stunning women, he knew this was the kind of babe who could handle the rough stuff along with dishing it out. Wanting to prove it though, and keep making some fine footage for the cameras as he reached down and took a hold of both of her dyed red and black pigtails to grip her head. Making her stop and pull off from his dick with a last spit down onto the crown.

"Oh, you wanna fuck me? Bring it on! Fucking Simp! I'm gonna... MMMMMPHHHH!!" Her cursing was cut off when he took the consent and began to firmly pump in and out of her talented for a lot more than singing or insult-slinging mouth. Making her choke loudly as he sent that cock not just deep past her lips, but tested out her hot, snug and wet throat to make himself moan deeply in approval. "GAAAAAAAAHHHH!! HHHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMMPHHH!!" Choking away but still gazing up like she wanted more, even as her hands had to move to the front and grab two handfuls of her skirt for something to hold as her oral tunnel got used like a deluxe fleshlight. More saliva flowed from her chin down onto herself but not even trying to pull her head away. Not that his tight grip on her hair was letting her go anywhere except to treat her like a throating porno starlet instead of a talented pro wrestler.

"MMMMM... Oh fuck!! MMMMM... Yeah, you like that? Mmmmmm... Eat that fucking ass! Mmmmm!" Meanwhile, inside one of the open cars, Anna Jay was perched on the edge of the side door with her legs spread and hips raised a bit with the shorts of her ring gear seen dangling on the side mirror. Allowing the British hunk Danny D to flick his tongue out at her tight American ass to dine on her more than nicely rounded and self-proclaimed fat peach. Her eyes locked down on him and her hands clutching the sides of the car frame on either side of her as she let this veteran munch on her ass despite being in a happy, public relationship. "MMMMM! Yeah! Let's fucking see... Ahhhhh! If you can fucking handle some of The Queenslayer! MMMMM..." She boasted between moans. Her nipples were hard and poking through the wrestling top she still had on as she leaned back a little as her hair hung down. Her hips were able to buck slightly to work her asshole against his experienced tongue as he smiled into that delicious backside.

Danny ran his tongue up along her, teasing going after her snatch before sliding back down and working over her asshole. Making sure she was coated with his spit as he probed against her and used his hands to sneak in a squeeze of her cheeks at the side. Moaning lightly into her booty as he showed off his skills with another round of flicks against her. Her shifts to push that rump against his mouth showing that this might not be the first time she's engaged in some rimming action over her still-young career. Getting off on this sex act as well from the moist state of her pussy as she moaned. Moving a hand down onto the top of his head to encourage more of that tongue to work against her tightest of holes.

"Ahhhhh... Hey! I was fucking enjoying that!" Anna showed her cocky 'A.S.' nature when much to her glaring disapproval he pulled back. Just as she was gripping his hair to haul him back in he took a moment to spit onto one of his fingers. Making her then groan and lick her lips when that digit went in and pushed against her asshole. Sliding in after a bit of resistance as he started to move it in and out at a slow pace. Combining it by leaning in willingly and now dragging the tongue that had just been up her butt over her wet pussy to get her moaning. "MMMMM... That's more like it... AHHHHH FUCK... Give me what I fucking deserve! MMMMM..." She demanded with a long groan as she got both her lower holes worked over at the same time. Her thick ass finger fucked and now her pussy lapped to keep the juices forming. Giving her more encouragement to work her hips into his handsome face and get eaten out as she didn't object to either hole being toyed with to make it look like he had an open invitation to proceed any way he wanted with her.

Back over with the original Fake Taxi driver, who was now fully naked with his rock-hard and lengthy cock on his display. He had Skye up on her back over the hood of the car at the side. Allowing him to lift one leg high and over against the windscreen with the other sprawled out to the side along the shining surface. Her moans were loud as he thrust his fat English cock into her tight and wet American pussy at a firm pace. Making her jolt along the metal as her big tits jiggled in the wrestling top she still had on. Making her stare across that stunning body in awe at how much pleasure she was feeling and he wasn't even fully stuffed into her. Her head tilted up to watch him plunge into her twat with her snapback hat still on while her dark and colour-tinted hair hung down with a slight sway as she jolted. Not getting too far along the car thanks to his grip so he could keep pumping away with this stiff and quick pace.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!! MMMMM!! GOD!! FUCK!! So... So fucking big!! MMMMM!!" The AEW and ROH beauty moaned out, staring at her pussy as she got stuffed like she was in a trance. Or more likely just from how good she was getting nailed even at this early stage, which didn't make for a glowing review about the man she was dating. Her top struggled to keep her juicy tits contained from the bounces her rack was doing as she got railed and filled up. More of his inches slid in as he kept the pace going to show off his experience at pounding stunning, curvy women like her. "AHHHHH FUCK!! GOD!! Can't fucking believe... MMMMM! I'm taking so much fucking dick!! OOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She groaned, putting one hand over onto the glass to leave a handprint mark from the forming sweat over her stunning enough to begin with body. So caught up in the moment that she didn't even consider how wrong it was that she was getting fucked bareback by a man she's barely met. Not that any regrets were swirling around her lust-drunk mind right now as she got fucked out in the open, with other rounds of sex going on at the same time, and all of it being recorded on camera.

"MMMMM... Seein' is believin', love! AHHHHH... Or feelin' in this case!" 'John' bragged and quite rightly as he stuffed his fat cock in and out of her tight, wet pussy to make this stunning pro wrestler moan out. Showing that even with the recent scores of a good many Joshi competitors he's racked up in his cab as of late, he's just as equipped to give a stunning American like this the good time she and her stunning body deserve. Keeping her bucking along the front of the car with his grip on her leg so he could plough away into her box. Making the slap of skin meeting tanned skin ring out as he went balls deep into her love tunnel. Making her head tilt back in delight from the feeling but even reaching that point, he didn't stop and kept the thrusts going to moan out as well. Loving the feeling of hot, young pussy wrapped around his fuck-stick to leave him nicely slick with her juices.

"AHHHH! FUCK! FUCKING SIMP! MMMMM! FUCK!!" Maki Itoh was moaning loudly and without any shame, as she was getting fucked up against one of the taxis with her back against the door and glass. Her wrestling bottoms dangled off one of the long boots she had on as her legs were spread and held at a wide angle so Joss could both hold her up against the car and pump away into her tight Japanese pussy with his thick black cock. To no one's surprise taking his huge prick without any protection on either. "UHHHHH! FUCK!! AHHHHHH!! FUCK THAT PUSSY! COME ON! MMMMM! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!" She demanded as the smack of his muscular body striking her tight frame rang out as he stuffed her deep. Making her jolt against the vehicle as he gripped her waist and firmly pumped into her slot. Making her pigtails sway from the shifts she was doing along his rod as he delivered those hard, swift thrusts. Having no doubt been told how built she is like a Size Queen to take a huge porno cock like his. If he hasn't already seen her previous 'ride' in the Fake Taxi start led to this whole outdoor orgy.

Lescaf just worked like a well-oiled machine as he put the Fired Idol and Cutest in the World through her sexual paces with his fat cock ramming away into her tight, wet pussy. His moans were loud and clear as he drilled her stiffly like he would any other proper skin flick starlet to make the most of getting to fuck a piece of tight snatch like this. Easily keeping the tiny Asian held up so his big black cock could pound away into her box and keep the stream of moans and foul language coming from out of her. Causing sweat to start breaking out across her semi-clothed body as she took the kind of hard pace that would easily render any rookie to fucking on film into a squealing orgasm at this point. She was ready for a whole lot more from the grin on her face and how her arms were up behind her, showing off a couple of defiant middle fingers like this was just a warm-up for her.

"MMMM! MORE! COME ON! FUCKING SIMP! FUCK ME! MMMMMM!! FUCK!!" The former International Princess Champion in TJPW demanded more even as she got nailed balls deep over and over from his swift and strong pace. Strands of her red hair came loose from being held in the pigtails as she got bucked against the car door, making it rock slightly from the stiff way he was hammering her snatch. "AHHHHH!! FUCKING BIG... MMMMM!! BLACK DICK!! FUCKING GIVE ME IT! MMMMMM FUCK!!" She added, licking her lips as she seemingly got a thrill as well from getting some cock a lot darker, let alone thicker and longer, than what she was used to. Groaning again as he made perfect use of her love tunnel made for taking a size like his. He only slid a few inches back before ramming home and getting them both moaning, easily keeping the pace going while keeping her held up and off the ground to take this drilling.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers