Fake Taxi - Wrestling Edition Pt.05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMPHHH! MMMMM! SHHHHRRRPPP..." Not surprising for a former and famously fired Idol, Maki knew how to put her mouth to expert use as she bobbed away on that big porno dick. Her pigtails, barely stayed in place now from all the swaying she's been doing, shaking about as she worked her head along that top part of his meat. Adding more saliva to him and as Skye lapped at the lower portion, she didn't even flinch when splats hit onto her cheeks and hair from the eager slurping. "MMMMMMPHHH!! SHHHHRRRLLL... MMMMM..." Itoh even rested a hand on the top of the snapback hat Skye still had on, making the two exchange sinful looks as the American rose. Just in time for the Japanese beauty to not just lift away, but push that dick into the other beauty's eager oral hole as the two shared that fat shaft.

"MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH! MMMMM..." Blue's turn now to moan around that rod while Itoh moved down to flick her tongue at the lower inches. More moans from the lucky hunk being double-teamed as he impressed to last against a hottie from both sides of the Pacific Ocean as they worked over his member with tongue and mouth work. Maki even moved down a bit more to swirl a tongue around one of his heavy balls to leave Skye free to slurp along the shaft as she stared up. "SSHHHHRRLLLPPP... MMMM!! MMMMMPPHHH..." Moans muffled around his prick as she sucked him off with the kind of pace few rookies to being filmed fucking on camera should have at this super late stage. But wanting a whole lot more as she pulled back, and joined Maki to again have a little match of slapping tongue around and on the tip of his dick to almost make out with one another with his bell-end between their groaning mouths.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!! AHHHH FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Anna Jay howled in delight as she was taking a standing fuck to leave her lifted completely off the ground and banged out in the open. Joss was behind her holding her midsection as he stuffed his fat black cock up into her stunning, juicy backside. While in front 'John' was ramming his meaty length into her dripping wet snatch as he held her legs apart and wide with a grip on her thick thighs. Leaving her jolting between the two as they pistoned into her still snug lower holes to leave them filled with cock. One stud pulled out as the other rammed in so she was constantly filled up with dick. Giving her so much pleasure that even her hands didn't know which hunk to keep gripping with one arm curled back around Lescaf's head and the other out in front of the shoulder of the man pounding into her twat.

"DON'T FUCKING STOP! AHHHHH! SO FUCKING GOOD! MMMMM!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She moaned loudly, her eyes full of desire despite being in a relationship and only knowing these men for over an hour. Now having sampled more than her fair share of man-meat to now leave her double teamed and not the kind she's used to doing in the ring as part of TayJay. Shifting between the fat cocks as they rammed up into her wet pussy and thick backside so the smack of them striking her tanned, sweat-dripping body ran out along with all their moans. "UHHHH! FUCK!! BIG... MMMMM!! FUCKING COCKS!! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSS! MORE! FUCKING MORE!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She couldn't even bounce down against their pumps as she was bucked along them thanks to their firm hold on her curvy frame and the stiff way those shafts were ramming into her. Working like a well-oiled machine built for action on either side of her. Keeping her moaning out as her snug but soaking pussy and that thick and still tight booty got pounded.

"MMMM... This is what you wanted, love! MMMMM! And me and my mate Joss here... AHHHH! Are gonna give you a right good seein' to!" 'John' stated the obvious as he thrust up deep to the hilt into that wet snatch that still had a great tightness even at this very late stage of the orgy. At the back, Joss made his crotch slap against her full and thick butt cheeks to make them ripple away as he went balls deep into that fine white ass with his big black cock. Both porn stars moaned loudly as they hammered into her lower holes and put her through the works. Showing that while a Championship win has escaped her so far in her young in-ring career she's got an even better chance at scoring plenty of skin flick awards if she made a change in job to a more sinful line of work like this.

Back over at a car, and now both Maki Itoh and Skye Blue were up on the hood with their bodies pressed against one another and their legs spread to drape a high leg one over the other. Their hands invitingly down at their snatches to rub away at the other as they went from the teasing kisses of earlier on to now a full liplock. Making out and groaning with an intense stare at the other while Skye's big rounded tits easily squished and smothered Maki's modest chest. But their fingers at the snatches not just for pleasure, but letting the holes be spread as Danny moved up and pushed his cock into Skye's wet snatch to sample her for the first time. Making her moan out as he started to thrust and easily got in balls deep to stuff her full. Leaving Maki to stroke the outside of those folds while Skye returned the favour.

"MMMMMPHHH!! AHHHHH... MMMMMM!" Skye's eyes closed as she kept making out with her new Asian fuck-buddy as they toyed with each other's soaking folds. The bustier of the two bucked as her body jolted from the stiff thrusts into her slot from that big dick. Not distracting her enough so she forgot to rub away at Itoh's pussy while they kept on the tongue-wrestling match to swap spit and share moans. "MMMM... MMMMMPHHH! MMMMM!!" Her eyes finally opened up when she felt Itoh reach around and grab the back of her sweat-soaked hair just under her snapback. The grip returned as Skye grabbed hold of a swaying pigtail. The two grinned into the other's mouth even as just one of them got some good dick and balls deep thrusts as Blue moaned into the other wrestler's mouth.

Sharing is a form of caring at this point as Danny pulled out, just to switch holes and plunge back into Maki's tight, dripping twat to set her off to moan out. Expect she didn't muffle her cries with another woman's mouth. Instead, shoving her face into those rounded, big tits of Skye to make her groan in approval combined with the fingers rubbing away at her folds. Maki sucking on those titties and capturing a nipple for a loud, shameless slurp. Like this isn't the first time she's tried out what her talented and famously rude mouth can do on a set of stunning breasts. Skye approved it, groaning and shifting to grind her snatch against those digits while Itoh bucked against her. Jolting from the hard pumps going deep into her slot as Danny pounded her with a stiff and quick pace. Ensuring both stunners left their sweat on the paintwork as they squirmed and shifted on the front of this vehicle.

Just across from this three-way, another was happening and this time on top of a Fake Taxi as Anna Jay got another steamy double team. Mounted on top of Joss to have his big black dick ramming into her soaking pussy, while behind her the man only known as 'John' gave her fat ass a deep pumping. More sharp slaps of skin meeting skin ringing out along with loud moans as the eyes of the AEW beauty were rolled up as she gasped and groaned. The lights were on but her caked in moisture body working on autopilot as she was bucked back and forth between the men and their fat dicks. Hamming her from the back and underneath to treat her again like a deluxe sex toy as they pounded away. If not for the grip on her waist both men had, she might have been at risk of falling off completely let alone slumping from being drilled.

"FUCK! FUCK! OH FUCK! OH GOD! OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Her head tilted back, moaning loudly and without any hint of shame as she got railed front and back. Just leaving her stunning body to be used as they liked. Filled up in her ass and snatch with big cocks in a way

that will leave her perhaps unlikely to get off on any sort of regular sex again, let alone anything with a dick half the size of either of these porno veterans. "FUCK! CUMMING! GONNA CUM! GONNA FUCKING CUM!!" She gasped out and the two men pounding into her didn't exactly need any motivation to keep fucking her with how good her tight holes felt around their dicks but that certainly kept them smiling. Ramming away to make her body buck as her ass clapped back into 'John' while her snatch dropped into Joss underneath her as they worked like pistons into her snug, pleasurable holes.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" Anna's head tilted back as she shuddered between those dicks. Cumming hard and getting no choice (not that she would have begged them to stop anyway) but to ride out the most intense orgasm of her young life thanks to these big shafts and the overall wild outdoor orgy she's taken part in. The thrusts into her snatch leaving juices soaking down to coat the crotch of Joss while 'John' behind her grunted as her asshole clamped around his dick to test him. But the two hunks lasted to keep drilling her before the man behind her pulled out of that well fucked and now left gaping ass. Joss slid out of her dripping pussy as he left her laid out and panting on the top of the car. The men exchanged grins and moved off from the vehicle. Knowing there were two sets of holes still to use and get some red hot footage out of.

But right now both those stunning wrestlers, one a full-time AEW starlet and the other a guest one, were engaged in a red hot sixty-nine with Skye on the bottom and Maki on the top inside of a cab on the floor. Slapping their tongues eagerly against the dripping slit of the other in such a way that neither of them appeared to be a stranger to lesbian fun as they squirmed against the other's sweat-coated bodies and roamed hands over the other. The focus of course is dining on delicious juices. Lapping away at the twat on offer to suck down fluids with approving groans. Lost in the moment to forget that there was some big cock on offer as Skye used her hands to firmly grip Maki's tight rump and spread her cheeks. Giving the man behind them a free invite as he kneeled and then pushed his English length into that tight Japanese asshole.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMMM!!" Itoh's eyes rolled back, moaning out as her shifts forward got more profound as she got the force of a hunk striking into her butt from behind as her tight ass took a drilling. Filling her up with a lot more dick than a tiny beauty like her should be expected to take. So she was getting treated in both lower holes at the same time taking a fucking in her asshole and a tongue lashing to her snatch. "MMMMM! MMMMPHHHH... MMMMM!!" As good as it felt she didn't forget to dish out some pleasure in return. Keeping her mouth pressed against Skye's soaking pussy to lap away and make sure she got eaten out in kind as she put her infamously rude mouth to an even better use than her Idol singing or cursing usually is. And once again showing she's got a body built for sex as she got doubled teamed but still was able to dish out pleasure as she got licked and railed.

"MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH!!" Her pigtail-styled hair swung as she rocked her head to keep her mouth slurping at Skye's dripping slot with more eager licks while moaning into those folds. Getting off on being butt fucked with a huge cock and no doubt getting eaten out as that happened aiding in the state of lust the TJPW wrestler is in. Groaning out when that cock was pulled out of her rump as Danny had plans to try and try this position at the other end. But snapping back to her senses, Maki gave one last lick of the other beauty's snatch as she looked out the open door of the cab. Seeing two hung hunks waiting as she grinned. "Two Simps! Waiting for the Cutest in the World!" She announced, moving off of Skye and climbing out of the Taxi, almost knocking over Danny in the process.

"Favourite Simp! New Simp!" Itoh smiled, grabbing their dicks. "Let's fuck!" She decided, and both men had no objections as she led them over from the vans to the ground in between.

"So, guess that's just us then, love!" Danny smiled as he hopped out of the van and helped Skye to get out as well.

"Well, maybe..." Blue smiled, pointing over to another car. "Let's get her in on this." She said, spotting the worn-out Anna Jay still on the roof. Taking hold of him, by the dick of course, as they walked over to continue with the three-some theme this orgy has taken.

They passed by as Itoh was now on her back and taking on both men but in perhaps an unexpected way. Letting Joss thrust his thick black shaft into her soaking wet Japanese pussy to fill her up with every inch as he moaned out and railed her, keeping her legs spread wide so even on the ground the camera could still capture her getting some damn good dick. They also saw how she has 'John' squatting down over her stunning face. A tilt of the head was all that was needed to allow her to flick her tongue up at his asshole, remembering how he got her to dine on his arse in their first encounter long ago. Never mind how he's had each stunning female wrestler involved in this go to town on his mature backside in a not-too-dissimilar way to this as she moaned into his butt and took a fucking at the same time.

"MMMM... I've had quite a few of your sexy wrestler friends from your company... AHHHH... Back home in Japan, love! MMMMM..." He shamelessly admitted, not that Maki could really respond with both her mouth busy applied onto his asshole and how her mind was foggy with pleasure from the pumping she was taking into her snatch right now. But the feeling was still not enough to make her miss a beat as the flicking onto his backdoor continued with eager energy despite how much she's been fucked during the day. "MMMM... As good as some were, and others needin' a lesson or two? MMMMM! Your dirty mouth is still the bloody best at this, darlin'! MMMM!" He stated as he moaned out and gave his cock a slight stroke now and then as he got another wicked rimjob from a beauty he already knows can go to town on his asshole but this feeling was even better than before. Perhaps likely not just from an increased experience, but the motivation of the fat dick slamming into her snatch as did this sex act.

"MMMMM!! MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM!!" Itoh groaned and kept her face pressed up to dart her tongue in and out of the ass of the man above her as her hands gripped his ankles to show she wanted to dine on him some more. Plus, she got to take a nice big black dick deep into her tight Asian slot to keep her moaning loudly, even if those cries were muffled. Not even caring that this arsehole she was tongue fucking has already been treated to two filthy rim jobs before she took her turn. Well worth the wait from the moans he was letting out as she worked that talented tongue across his tightness. All as her pussy made the other stud groan in approval at how still nicely tight her love tunnel was despite all the cock she's taken during this orgy.

Speaking of that, the other half of the fun was happening over on top of another car. Anna Jay was still on her back and now tiredly moaning out with her legs hooked over Skye Blue's shoulders as Blue knelt on the top of the hood just at the windscreen and leaned in almost doggy style to grip those legs. Allowing her to dine on that soaking and sensitive pussy still buzzing from orgasm. Leaving Jay squirming and moaning from the licking to her folds that wasn't exactly unwanted. Behind Blue, Danny D was up on the hood as well for a mounted position. Thrusting his fat cock in and out of Skye's fat ass to make her cheeks jiggle as she bucked back to push all that cake up against his motion. In turn, making her rock and work her mouth against Anna's dripping slot as she lapped up juices and moaned into the folds.

"MMMMMPHHH! MMMMMM! MMMMMPPHHH!!" Skye's moans were loud but muffled as she had her lips pressed into Jay's twat. Slurping away and making a mess around her mouth and looking just as sinful even without the dick currently driving into her ass thanks to how her signature snapback hat was still on her head even as she ate out another member of the AEW roster. "MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH! MMMM MMMM MMMMM!!" She groaned as she kept shoving her backside back and up, clapping into those thrusts striking from above to fill her up balls deep with another fat dick. The third she's had between her juicy cheeks and only further showing how built she is to be hammered by long, thick shafts like life in porn has been her calling all along.

"UHHHH!! Fucking bitch!! MMMMM! OH FUCK... You fucking eat pussy better... UHHHH! Than fucking Tay can! OH FUCK!" Anna groaned out, bucking her hips a bit with the little energy she has left after that strong high. Staring across with a hint of awe as she didn't expect a tongue fucking of this high skill from a beauty who, just like her, is supposed to be happily in a relationship with a man. Looking far from that with the kind of deep pussy worship being down while Skye took a still and deep butt fucking at the same time. Skye just smiled into that twat as she stared back and groaned. Enjoying being willingly sandwiched between some hot, soaking wet pussy and a big dick that was driving into her ass to make it clap and keep her jolting like threesomes are second nature to her.

The same could be said for Maki Itoh as she was inside of that same cab now that the others were fucking on top of. Mounted on top of 'John' to take his cock into her snatch as she bounced down onto him to meet his thrusts up into her slot. At the same time, Joss was helping himself to thrust into her tight backside to similarly ram in. Making the more modest meat her backside had compared to the other women clap loudly to echo around the cab along with all their groans as she shifted. Sweating hard with her pigtails swinging wildly as she shuddered on their lengths. Gritting her teeth like she was trying to hold off from her building peak but that was a struggle with not just how long the action has been going on, but taking on two huge cocks like this is a test few women, even seasoned porno starlets, could last against.

"FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Barely anything close to poetic but fitting as Itoh unleashed more familiar cursing but just with a far more filthy tone to her voice than usual. Glancing between the two men with a look that alone begged for more even as she was getting stuffed balls deep from the back and underneath. Jolting just as much as she was actively bouncing to get their rods stuffed in deep and hard. Knowing that she was capable of hanging the rough stuff, never mind just a double team like this, so there was no reason to go easy on her when the sex was this good already. Making for top-notch footage for all the cameras in this Fake Taxi to film as she panted out and groaned from the combined thrusts.

"UHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHH FUCK! FUCKING SIMPS! SO GOOD!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Maki moaned out as her eyes rolled up again while her fingers dragged along the floor of the cab she was getting fucked in like she was trying to grab onto anything to still keep her wits about her. So in the zone and loving this action that she didn't even miss a beat from hearing the clambering of the others in this orgy as they moved off the roof. Just bouncing that tight Asian frame between the black shaft pounding her ass and the meaty white dick hammering up into that soaking pussy. "DON'T FUCKING STOP! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She hissed out. Not even batting an eyelid when the vehicle got grounded as Jay was dragged in by the other two and pulled onto the back seats. The Taxi had been rocking enough thanks to the current three-way session going on but that was only going to increase further with this bonus session going on.

Jay was on her back and soon had to let out muffled moans as she took a face sitting. Skye smothers Anna's mouth with that soaking pussy and sticks her booty out so that Danny could push that fat cock back into her juicy ass. The thrusts quickly went balls deep and ensured her ass not just jiggled but bounced back and forth, helping Blue to cock forward and grind her slot against Jay's groaning lips. Skye smiled with a dirty hint to it as she used a hand to try and encourage some lesbian fun that she'd been delivering moments before as she put a hand between Anna's legs. Rubbing at the pussy down there to make Jay squirm as she moaned, in turn helping Skye do the same along with the butt fucking she was taking as Anne began to lap at the folds.