Fake Taxi - Wrestling Edition Pt.05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK!! OH FUCK!! MMMMM!! AHHHHH FUCK! IT'S SO... SO FUCKING BIG!! OOOOOOOH!!" Filthy moans escaping the young beauty that alone could make a man, wrestling fan or otherwise, cum on the spot as she gets fucked from the back. That much lusted-after juicy booty gets a proper seeing too as that dark shaft pumps away, easing deeper into her tightness to show she's either rarely offered up this hole or is used to something far slimmer and smaller in there. "OH, GOD! OH FUCK!! SO GOOD! MMMMM! DON'T... AHHHHH FUCK! DON'T FUCKING STOP!! MMMMM!!" She moaned out as more drops of sweat formed just to roll off her face as strands of hair got stuck over her. Her head moved to look back through the plastic as the stud drilled her booty before the pleasure overwhelmed her and she had to stare to the front with her eyes looking up. Perhaps a sign her anal tunnel is super sensitive as well as being built like the rest of her for a good time.

Her begging between the loud moans was the music Joss wanted to hear to keep him grinning as he thrust in and out of that tight asshole. Making her plump cheeks clap back against his muscular waist as he drilled her and stuffed her full. Treating the beauty from ROH and AEW no different to any other porno starlet as he unleashed a stiff and swift pace to make proper use of such a full backside as hers. The sort of pace that might leave any normal woman and perhaps a good many skin flick actresses walking with a limp even at this late stage of the fun. So just like her vast potential in the ring, it's clear she had a booty that could take a hammering. Proving that not just with these deep pumps to stuff his big black cock right into her, but even helping himself to spank her cheeks as they shifted. Making her groan as he fucked her from behind to leave the windows at the front of this cab steaming up as she moaned out.

"UHHHHH!! FUCKING... SIMP! AHHHHH! FUCK! YESSSSS... FUCK!!" Maki Itoh was moaning as her head hung out from the door of the taxi she was being banged in. Getting fucked prone bone style with her front pressed down into the floor of the cab while Danny D was mounted above her with his hands pressed onto her shoulders to keep her pinned. Leaving her jolting when he stiffly thrust into her tight, cutely rounded butt and made her moan out as she got off on being fucked in this primal style even without touching her snatch. "FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!!" She groaned out as her messy pigtails swung in time with the shifts she was doing as her hands gripped the step of the taxi at the door. Staring into the distance but not even focusing on the action across the way in this outdoor orgy as she moaned out and left the stains of sweat on the floor as it dripped from that sexy Asian frame.

"FUCK! COME ON! FUCK!! FUCKING FUCK THAT ASS!! BIG COCKED... UHHHH!! FUCKING SIMP! MMMM FUCK!!" She yelled for more between just as loud moans. Slamming a hand down onto the edge of the vehicle before gripping the edge again. Not even able to look back at the stud hammering down into her tight backside as his crotch connected with her cheeks to make the little meat she was packing shake nicely. Deep, firm thrusts that looked like he was just as much trying to resize her ass as he was enjoying the tight beauty being a clear Size Queen from handling his huge cock. "OOOOOOOOH FUCK! FUCKING SIMP... AHHHH!! COCK SO FUCKING GOOD!! MMMMM!!" She howled again as her head tilted down to moan out towards the ground as drips of moisture fell from her gorgeous features down to the grass. Unable to even push back like she was just being used as a living sex doll for his fat dick. Hammering in and out and making that slap of her ass meeting his body ring out sharply to accompany both their moans.

Danny was too much of a pro to let her get away with this so easily as he reached down. Gripping both of those red and black coloured pigtails as he used them like handlebars. But revving her up to moan loudly as he pulled and made her head lean back. She grinned wickedly while making him groan in pleasure as her back passage clamped around his prick. Her tongue flicked out of her mouth briefly as she groaned and continued to jolt thanks to his stiff thrusts. Getting pulled back to slide along the floor to take the next pump between her cheeks as he used the hair to make her buck against his swift and smooth motion. But not even the friction on her front, the pain of the hair pulling or the constant smacks of her ass taking the impact of his toned body could take away any of the wicked pleasure flowing through her.

Back out in the open grass, and now Anna Jay had her turn to both be dirty and shameless as she gave 'John' one of his favourite acts. Her stunning face leaned up against his toned, mature ass as she lapped her tongue against his asshole as she was sitting spread-legged on the ground while he was in front with a slight squat. Allowing her to multi-task both on him and herself while she worked her far from novice tongue against his backdoor. One hand was on his fat cock, slowly stroking to make him loudly moan while her other hand had curled digits up into her soaking pussy. Pumping in and out to make her let out muffled moans into his backside as she acted in a far more deprived way than the cocky attitude she'd shown earlier would make her out to be.

"MMMMM... Blimey, love! Maybe you're just as much... MMMM... Not one to be judged by your cover... AHHHH... As I am! MMMM..." The Fake Taxi driver complimented her as he held the squat to push his ass against her stunning face so she was almost smothering herself up in between his cheeks. Feeling the saliva dripping down his crack as she worked with a hunger to lap away at his tight butthole. Coupled with the slow and smooth strokes from her hand on his rock-hard cock. Deliberately using the measured pace so she could keep him pleasured with no plans to use this rimjob to make him blow a load any time soon. "MMMMM... Nice crackin' mouth you've got there, darlin'! MMMM... You could teach a couple of the other hot wrestlin' birds... AHHHH... I've had a thing or two! MMMMM..." He shamelessly said as he moaned. Not hiding the fact she is far from the first stunning female grappler he's gotten to shove her tongue up his arse, and he wasn't just talking about Skye today or Maki in the past either. This stunner is right up there and not just because she's going the full mile and adding in some hand work along with the skilled tongue to pleasure him.

"MMMMM! MMMMMPHHHH! MMMMM..." She moaned into his backside as she finger fucked her soaking pussy while giving some tongue-loving the likes of which she's never even delivered to the man she's actually in a relationship with. Her spit trickled down his ass crack to go with the drips off her chin as she lapped away. Breaking up the licking by pushing her tongue against the hole to invade. Darting in and out while still pumping along his fat dick before going back to the flicks as she groaned into his backside. "MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM..." Even muffled, her sounds of delight were still heard and not even having her face smothered by his arse could hide the shameful act as her blonde-haired head was pressed up close into him. Only letting go of his dick to move both hands up and grip his cheeks for a squeeze. A sign that she wanted a lot more than even just this sinful act. A good thing as he had the same sort of plans as well for her as he smirked and looked down over his shoulder at the hungry beauty.

"MMMMM! AHHHHH! Keep a good... OH FUCK! Hold of me, stud! MMMM!!" Skye Blue moaned as she bounced her thick backside on Joss' fat cock as it was stuffed up into her asshole. Not just delivering a hot ride though, but doing so as the hunk was leaning with his back on the front of the car with his feet on the ground in front for an unusual stance that left her with knees on each side of him on the metal to work her rump. "AHHHH FUCK!! Never fucking knew... OH FUCK! FUCK!! Getting my ass fucked... MMMM!! Could feel this fucking good!!" She said between groans as she shifted along his thick weapon. Driving her ass down with a nice amount of force as those cheeks rippled with every firm clap she gave. Her long hair hanging down her back and swaying with some sticking to her from the sweat and still, even after all the actions and positions, her hat was still on her head as she gave this latest red hot ride.

The hung hunk underneath her just moaned out, doing his job not just to keep her held in place to work along his rod, but to last inside one of the finest and fattest asses in pro wrestling today. Loving the feeling of her back passage gripping his dick still even after taking her balls deep. Now she was doing a damn fine of doing that herself with the eager and energetic bounces. The multiple cameras around getting the best shots of her at both sides with her fat backside shaking away or through the windscreen to see the moaning expression on her face and those tits jiggling in time with her motion. All making the car they're leaning against dip as the suspension gets tested for a different kind of 'If This Car is Rocking' than the Fake Taxi is used to.

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! OH, GOD!! MMMMM!! SO FUCKING GOOD! MMMMM!!" She moaned out, switching tactics to stop her riding and instead grinding her rump down into his muscular body to keep them both moaning. Those full cheeks squish down and still jiggling nicely even with this motion alone. Getting a treat in return, Lescaf reached up and gave her often overlooked breasts a firm grope to make her head tilt in approval as her hands went to the back of his to encourage it. "MMMMM!! AHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM!! BLACK DICK! SO FUCKING GOOD!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She moaned out, maybe giving a hint that another new kink has been unlocked inside of her to go with the others gained from this wild, outdoors encounter. Her tanned cheeks got back to work as she lifted a few inches just to drive down into his dark body to stuff herself full in such a way that it might be over a week before her anal passage gets back to even being close to how tight she was at the start of the day.

"MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHRRRLLLKK... MMMMM!!" Maki Itoh meanwhile had her famously foul mouth silenced to a point at least with a dose of throat fucking. Her head hung out of the car at the open side door as she was on her back inside the car, with Danny D standing on the ground. Thrusting his fat white cock into her slurping mouth as her red and black pigtails hung down and swayed as the horny Japanese beauty managed to bob along his deep thrusts. "MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHLLLKKK!! GAAAAAAAHHH!!" Causing her to loudly choke as his dick invaded her snug and wet oral tunnel. Making her throat bulge from the stiff thrusts as her saliva splattered around. Making a lewd mess over herself as much as she was doing to that fat cock. Her drool ran back down her stunning face as she got her mouth fucked. Taking as stiff a pace as she'd been doing with her ass minutes before to further impress and show she was just as made for fucking as she loved to just yell the word fuck for fun or as an insult.

Being a seasoned pro at this, Danny made sure to keep his current 'co-star' nicely pleasured as well. Leaning over a bit to give her modest but perky tits a nice grope while he delivered a hard ramming into that talented, and not just for Idol singing, mouth of hers. Watching her squirm in delight as she arched a bit to push her chest against his hands while he pumped away between her slurping lips. Even tugging a little on her hard nipples before squeezing her breasts. All as he kept the stiff pace going to use her like a living fleshlight as he moaned out. Her holes offered plenty of pleasure at this late stage and seeing how wild she can get to moan around his cock between her raspy chokes as she showed the contrast of being built to take a long, fat dick like his but still gagging away to show she's rarely had action like this before.

"GAAAAAAAHHH HHHHRRRRRRKKK!! MMMMMMPHHH!! GAAHHH GAAAHHHKKK GAAAHH!! HHHHLLLKKK!!" Another round of deep gags as her spit ran back down her face while her messy hair hung in the same direction with her head upside down. Taking his balls smacking off her features while he rammed deep into her hot and tight throat. Her eyes were half-closed and still full of lust as she fought through the discomfort to offer up her mouth for this hunk's pleasure. Gasping loudly when he finally pulled out to give her a break. Only for her to stick her tongue out and let him slap the fat crown of his prick against her as she panted and licked. "FUCK!! Fucking Simp! Give me more... More big fucking dick!!" She begged as she gasped and took in much-needed air, but still didn't seem ready to call it off yet. And neither was he from how rock hard his shaft was, as only expected from a long-time actor in the porn business.

"UHHHH! FUCK! OH FUCK!! FUCK THAT ASS! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!!" Anna Jay moaned out. Her hands were up against the side of a taxi and bent over all the way forward for a near-perfect, 90-degree angle. Her long hair hung down as she stared at the ground to loudly groan as her tight, rounded ass was fucked from behind. The driver only known as 'John' stuffed his thick prick in and out of her tight asshole as he held her slim waist. Easily making that self-proclaimed fat peach of hers clap back sharply into his body as he pulled her back against his thrusting dick. "MMMMM FUCK! HARDER! COME ON! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK IT! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She demanded, briefly looking up and back at him before the next thrust made her tilt down and groan shamelessly as her booty was pumped stiff and deep. Making her tits sway under her while the sweat dripped and hit the ground as she got nailed from the back by not just an older man she's only met today, but not the fellow wrestler she was actually in a relationship with.

"MMMMM! That's more like it, love! MMMM! Finally seein' the right game bird... AHHHHH... I bloody knew you'd turn out to be!" The man behind her said with an obvious smirk in his voice and not just from being balls deep in the AEW starlet. Her thick backside perfectly clapped back into him as he fucked her and felt her asshole gripping nice and tight around his rod. Further proving his instincts to be right when he gave her butt a hard spank to enjoy the sight of the ample flesh rippling and the contact made her moan out while he stuffed her. Her head might be hanging down but she wasn't able to hide her 'shame' from not just the loud moans escaping her, but the many cameras recording her in the act of this outdoor fuck against the side of a Fake Taxi as she got taken from behind.

"AHHHHH FUCK! DON'T FUCKING STOP! OH FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She panted out with her long hair a mess and not just from all the sweat. Shifting in time with the jolts of her body while her tits swung as she kept herself bent over to take his big, long British cock deep into her fat American ass. Getting off on the feeling without even stroking her pussy as her juices dripped down her inner thighs and both hands stayed up on the vehicle in front. "UHHHHH! SO FUCKING GOOD! MMMMM! FUCK MY ASS! OOOOOOOH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMMM!!" She begged for more and again showed that the woman nicknamed The Queenslayer and The Star of The Show might pick up a few more sinful titles if she made a switch to a career in skin flicks. Showing off how built she is for this as he delivered another round of those hard, balls deep thrusts to keep her ass clapping away into him as they both moaned out.

Most likely they would have carried on like this for a while longer. But 'John' stopped and pulled out of her ass, making her groan and look back as she saw that Joss had invited himself over with a big smile. "Oh no no! Where are you going?" She pushed herself off and stood up, locking onto the Driver as he was about to move away and let the other porn star take over on her. "I'm in the mood for something good... And two big fucking cocks at once will do!" Anna grinned, taking hold of their rods and pumping as she dropped to her knees on the ground in front of them.

"Mmmmm... A change of route sometimes works wonders, right mate?" 'John' looked to Joss who just nodded with a smile, not objecting. Especially when Anna brought their dicks in close and started swatting her tongue between them. Lapping at both with a quick switch between the two while stroking their rock-hard lengths. Being greedy to take on two studs at once as she moved her head in. Taking Joss between her soft and full lips to deliver a quick round of slurps onto him and make him moan. Before pulling away to deliver the same to the other man, and in the process tasting her back passage off the inches of 'John' for a quick burst of ass-to-mouth action. Tellingly, she didn't even let out a gag at the flavour to instead moan around him before lifting off and turning back to blow the other hunk.

"MMMMMPHHH! MMMMMM... SHHHHRRRPPP... AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM..." A brief gasp and some cursing before she switched between the two meaty, long shafts. Showing no priority for either cock as she got taboo with both of them to either plunge her gorgeous white features along a big black dick or suck the taste of her ass off of the other fat cock. And doing both perfectly to only add more evidence to the growing list that she would make a killing as a porn star instead of as a pro wrestler. "MMMMM... MMMMMPHHH!! SHHHHRRKKK... MMMMM!!" Keeping her hands pumping either along the base or the whole length depending on if she was blowing that shaft or not. Working her saliva down both rods as she let out muffled moans and stuffed her mouth full. Coming close to the point of hitting the back of her talented mouth but only just as she made her spit drip off her chin and from those rods to look far removed from a woman who should be in a happy relationship right now.

Impressive in their own right, both 'John' and Joss moaned and stood to let her dine on their fat dicks as she slurped along them with that quick switching to make her hair fly about and keep the sweat forming and dripping off her body like she's using up more energy in this orgy than she has for any match over her young career. Their shafts were still rock hard and ready for more of her and her stunning holes which was just what she wanted as well. Staring up through strands of hair with a burning desire as she bobbed away on Joss' dark meat just to pull away and deliver the same deep, sucking treatment to the paler of these two fat dicks. The next move off of them just to set up bringing the crowns in again to flick between the two as she pumped over the shafts as if to show this isn't even the first time she's fucked two men at the same time.

Seeing that two men were being hogged, Skye moved across to the Taxi where Maki had backed Danny up against the back as the Asian beauty was kneeling. "Hey! Fuck you! This my cock!" Maki gave the other woman a middle finger as she used her other hand to grip his shaft.

"Our cock." Skye smiled as she dropped down. Before making both Maki and Danny's eyes widen when she wrapped her lips around that extended digit and gave a slow slurp before pulling off with a cute smile.

"...OK. We share." Itoh grinned like she understood this woman wasn't as sweet as she made out. Shifting over so Danny could smile and get a two-for-one special with two stunning, nearly naked beauties staring up with Maki on the left side of his big dick and Skye on the other.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, stud..." Skye gave him a wink as she and Maki leaned in. Making him moan as they double-teamed that fat shaft with their frisky, soft and wet tongues. Sliding from the crown down to the base and then slowly moving back up with brief brushes along the top and the underside. Reaching the head as both flicked out at the crown and let out groans as their tongues brushed against the other for a slight play fight at the tip. "Ha! Guess I am waiting a bit!" Blue said as Maki pulled his cock over and plunged her mouth down onto him to make him moan again. Leaving Skye to lean down and plant her tongue at the base of him to slide up the side there as the Asian of the two enjoyed slurping away on a very familiar white dick that had just been deep in her throat.