Faked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After meeting with Beth, I picked up my cell called Randall, "Hey, this is Katrina. Sorry I haven't called. I ate something that made me sick Monday. It might have been that Sushi".................... "Yea, I miss you too, babe. Hey, why don't we get together and go to Savanah Friday night? And spend the weekend".......................... "Great, I'll get the asshole to babysit while we have fun."

That was the first time I used those words about David in the last five months that made me cringe. "Pick me up at 5. I want to get an early start."

I wanted revenge for the destruction of my family. I spent the rest of the week getting the stuff I needed from Amazon. I got them on Friday morning.

Randall

Randell sent a group message, All right, guys, it's on for this weekend. I'll call you when everything is ready, and you guys come in and bring your video cameras. I'll leave a key at the front desk. Come up about 30 minutes after I call you.

Katrina

We were eating dinner, and my phone rang. It was Beth, "Hey Beth, you get it? Kat smiled at Beth's re[ply. "Good, I'll talk to you later." I hope David likes the banana pudding.

By the time Randall and I ate, we got to our room around 10 o'clock. "Randall, why don't you get us a drink. I want to show you something special. I'll be out of the bathroom in a few minutes."

Randell texted Bob and Charles, "All right guys, give us 30 and knock on the door." I left a key at the desk. Let yourselves in after you knock. Make sure you wait till I yell it is ok."

He quickly put his phone down as Katrina came out of the bathroom. "Jesus," smiled Randall, "That is hot." Katrina, with a naughty smile, "I bought them this week. I always wanted to wear a dominatrix outfit. I am not into pain, but I thought it would be fun. I bought some handcuffs. I'll tie you up first, then you can do me. Just for fun."

"Sure, baby," replied Randall. I giggled, "Look at you. It looks like our little friend likes it. Lay your ass down and spread your legs now," I ordered.

I handcuffed him to the top of the bed. And tied rope to his legs and ran the other end to the legs at the bottom of the bed, Randall was helpless.

I started kissing and telling him he had been a bad boy and needed punishing. Randall was as hard as a diamond. I stopped just short of his dick.

"Randall have you been a naughty little boy," I informed him.

Randall was getting into it, "Yes, mistress. I have been bad. Yes, I need to be punished for it, mistress."

"What did you do to be such a bad boy? Wait, I know, let me show you something." I pulled out a small riding crop from my overnight bag, lightly hitting him with it. He was about to come with any contact.

"Here, I want you to listen to this asshole as my eyes filled with hate," as I turned the playback on my phone. Randall's eyes then filled with fear.

I seethed with anger and hate and started whipping him. Randall screamed with each swoosh. I was leaving deep cuts after each hit. Finally, I started concentrating on whipping his dick. After five more minutes of doing my best to castrate him with the whip, he had passed out from the pain. I then felt someone grab me from behind. They lifted me off my feet and threw me against the wall.

I hit my head hard enough for it to stun me. After I shook the cobwebs out of my head, I got up and quickly went into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and proceeded to take a shower.

The guys had open the door to Randall's screams and the carnage. They almost passed out from the sight of blood coming and Randall's crotch. Randall had passed out from the pain. They found the key to the handcuffs on the nightstand and uncuffed him. The neighbors had called 911 earlier when they heard Randall screaming.

I finished my shower, got dressed, and walked back out into the suite. I sat down waiting for the police. Bob and Charlie had gotten towels and were trying to stop the bleeding. When the paramedics arrived, they took over. The cops came in and arrested everyone, just to make sure. They did manage to save Randall's life, minus half his dick and both balls. There will be no Randall the fourth.

It was Tuesday. David was in the kitchen, making a pancake breakfast for the kids when his phone rang. It was Beth. "Hey Beth, have you heard anything from Katrina." with panic in his voice.

"Yes, I have," she responded. "We need to talk!? Can you meet me at the Palmetto Bay Sunrise Café at 12?

"Beth, is Katrina ok?" I asked.

She answered, "Yes, she is fine."

Four hours later, I walked into see her sitting nervously at a booth waiting on me "Beth, you're not lying to me about Katrina, are you?"

Beth took my hand, "Before I start, you have to keep calm. You have kids, and if both of you are in jail, they will have no one."

"Goddammit," I replied. "Beth, tell me something."

"Listen to this," she replied.

I listened and tried to comprehend what was on that tape. I was ready to go nuclear on somebody's ass. I was about to call my Washington and ask permission to invade fucking Georgia again.

Beth sighed, "David Katrina told me you're the logical one, and she was the emotional part of your duo your yin to her yang."

"I have to go to her," I said as I was starting to stand.

"David, she doesn't want to see you. She told me to make sure you understood that."

"But why? I didn't cheat on her. She knows that now."

"David, she needs time. It is as if everything has come crashing down around her. You're going to have to give her time.

She is dealing with her guilt of her throwing her relationship with that bastard in your face. And making you suffer for something that she now realizes you were innocent of doing."

Those men, no those goddam animals, destroyed her family and the man she loves. Although unknowing of what they were doing, she participated in that action."

Fuck, I had become exasperated by the situation. "I know that Katrina had nothing to do with it and is a victim the same as I am. Can we get her bail and get her out."

"She is at her parents right now. They paid her bail," replied Beth.

"After she told me how she used your children to get revenge on you, I ripped her a new one. I hate cheaters, but I never used the kids as pawns. I found it disgusting, and I told her so.

David, I have referred her to a friend of mine that is licensed to practice criminal law in Georgia. Katrina has dropped me as her lawyer. She asked me to help you navigate through this as your lawyer. I don't usually represent men, but I will in this case."

David put his hand up and shook his head, "I don't need any help."

Beth went on to explain, "This is about to hit all the local news outlets and will probably make the nationals. You will need a spokesperson to help you through this. I want to help you and your children."

"Fine," I reluctantly responded, "You're, hired. Now what?"

"I have contacted a friend of mine. He is one of the best litigators in the State of South Carolina. He is chomping at the bit to rip those assholes a new one. By the time this guy gets through with them, they will have nothing."

"Beth, you give me his name," I demanded. "I will make a deal with him. If Randall drops all charges, I won't sue him, only the company. I just want her back."

"It's not that simple, David. It is under federal jurisdiction now. Mainly for transporting a controlled substance across state lines to commit a crime. They are going after them because of what they did to you. And she is in trouble for crossing state lines with the intent of committing a criminal act.

"Dammit Beth, you haven't told me how Kat figured it out?" I was getting frustrated at everything.

Beth shook her head and chuckled, "Bad Sushi."

I looked at her with a confused look on my face, "Bad fish? What in the hell does fish have to do with it?"

Beth spent the next 30 minutes going over the information that Katrina had told her about what she heard in the bathroom.

Beth went on to explain, "This new 'Deep Fake Technology' has scared the bejeezus out of Feds. They have sent that video of you to some specialist to see if they can figure out a better way of telling if it is fake or real.

Right now, only the most advance AI computers can tell the difference. This technology will cause legal problems in future divorce cases if this can be used and can't be traced without a billion-dollar computer to figure it out.

Imagine someone overlays a picture of the president telling some world leader that he will nuke their ass. Or a CEO of a company telling stockholders they just lost billions of dollars to make the stock crash. You can see the ramifications.

If it weren't for rotten fish, they would have gotten away with it.

I think everyone will be getting jail time. I guarantee you that asshole will not drop the charges unless Randall gets out Scott free of his felony charges."

"I just want her back, now." I was talking, getting louder. "Everyone in the restaurant was looking at me. I didn't give a shit."

"David, I talked to her for a while. The guilt is killing her."

I gritted his teeth in frustration, "Well, go tell Katrina, I forgive her. I'll take her back in a New York minute."

"She still loves you, David. But, you remember the guilt you felt when you just thought you destroyed your marriage. Imagine hers now that she knows you're innocent and the shit she did to you. She asked you to babysit when she was out with that bastard. And she did it on purpose too. That was plain cruel.

She did tell me you pissed her off when you didn't crawl back to her and begging her like a wimp to take you back. Now she is so proud of you that you didn't. She told me about the door and how much Randall feared you." Beth shook her head, "She was disgusted with Randall for basically hiding behind her skirt."

Beth gave a dry chuckled, "She said you said you were sorry one time and asked for her to forgive you. I think she would have to if that dam video hadn't shown up."

"Beth, I would have eaten nails and shit barbwire if I thought for one instant it would have done any good."

"I know it, but it wouldn't have helped," replied Beth. "David, you need to go talk to your kids. They will need you now. If you get calls for interviews, refer them to me."

Things didn't go as planned. The Feds wouldn't drop charges, so neither would Randall. I sat behind her with the kids at her trial. The state prosecuted her. During the trial, she refused to look at me. Katrina was convicted and sentenced to 8 years by the state. With the possibility of parole in 5.

Katrina asked to see the kids before she left the courthouse. But I was not allowed in with her. She wouldn't see me. Thanks to my friends in high places, the feds dropped all charges against her.

I had gone down to see Mike, my father-in-law, to elicit his help on getting her to see me.

"Goddam Mike, what in the hell is wrong with her? She will see everyone but me. I take the kids to see her every weekend she is allowed, visitors. She sees everyone but me."

Mike replied, "I don't know what to tell you. I think she wants you to move on and be happy and not wait on her. I don't know what a woman thinks. I know she is getting help in prison. She is suffering from depression."

"Hell, I write her, and she returns it unopen. And had far as me moving on, she can just fucking forget it. She is stuck with me one way or the other," I bellowed as I stormed out of Mike's house.

Buzz came over my intercom, Colonel Baxter, "You have two people here to see you."

"Send them back, Sergeant." Knock, knock, "Come in." I told them.

In, walked a man close to my age and a young woman. I would guess in her late 20s or early 30s. I stood up and stuck out my hand to shake theirs and asked, "How may I help?"

I am Special Agent Terrel Paxton and this Special Agent Cheryl Jones. We would like to talk to you about Randall Wentworth and your ex-wife.

I told them to sit down and offered them some coffee. Both declined the coffee.

Agent Paxton spoke first, "Before we start, we want to show you a video. Cheryl, please set your computer up and let us give the Colonel a little show." She set the laptop on my desk and booted it up.

She spun it around and hit run. I sat there in shock at what I saw. It was me. I was in Washington DC. Paxton and Jones were interrogating me while I was shackled to a table with handcuffs. I was admitting to murdering Katrina and Randall.

I sat there for what seemed like an hour, but I am sure it was only 30 seconds.

"Colonel, Colonel, are you are alright," asked Jones. "I, I," I stuttered as I tried to speak. "I have never seen you two before or been there," trying to explain what I just saw.

"We know you were never in there," admitting Paxton. "This video uses Fake Technology. It is the same technology that was used to set you up. If I took it down to 90% percent of the companies that would try to determine if it was fake or real, they would tell you it was real."

"I know that both you and Mrs. Baxter had the video tested by so-called experts. And all of them said it was real. We had it tested with a high-end AI system, and we determined it was fake in about 20 seconds."

I leaned back in my chair back and thought of what might have been if I knew about this earlier.

Paxton woke me out of my thoughts, "We wanted to show you that you were in no way at fault for what happened. We will be reporting this to your commanders, and I am sure they will reconsider your career options.

"We have also found the guy who did the work for Mr. Wentworth. He is cooperating with us, and we will be filing more charges against Wentworth. We also have evidence that Wentworth was the one that sent the blackmail letter. We will be tacking on those charges now."

"This stuff is scary, and we have to find a way to detecting earlier, so other people do not have to go through what you and your ex-wife had to Colonel."

To be continued.

12